Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

dlewis53

Smash Journeyman
Heys, guys, I"m back!

First off, congrats on 600 pages!

Second...

BANJO-KAZOOIE ARE FINALLY IN SMASH BROS! THEY'RE FINALLY BACK HOME WITH NINTENDO! THEY LOOK AMAZING! THE SPIRAL MOUNTAIN STAGE LOOKS AMAZING! WE GOT US A SPIRAL MOUNTAIN REMIX! WE GOT A FULL CG TRAILER THAT WAS A SUCCESSOR TO THE K. ROOL REVEAL! IT WAS AMAZING! MY TWO MOST-WANTED CHARACTERS ARE IN SMASH BROS! THIS IS THE BEST EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!

...The only thing that kind of sucks that with "The Hero" being in, that pretty much shoots Sora's chances in the foot.

But other than that, though, freaking Banjo-Kazooie; Sakurai, you are a glorious, glorious, GLORIOUS man, and I REALLY hope that Nintendo treats you well!

Just, Thank You. So Much.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
T-there’s just so much to unpack....

-No animal noises.
-Our very first Western 3rd party.
-Grotesque Steve has died for good.
-The Grinch leak finally paid off with unfortunate sacrifices.
-No N&B design as expected.
-Relevance argument is FINALLY *****ING DEAD.

God bless Sakurai, the team and everyone at Nintendo, Microsoft, Rare, and all to those who were involved.

I’m so happy to be part of this Chuffy hype train, I’m so glad I didn’t keep my expectations in check for once, you guys all helped make this happen.

Never in my childhood would I have ever thought these would finally make it home at last, and I even wore my N64 t-shirt because I grew up with both the original Smash 64 and the first two Banjo games and even just a few days before my birthday!

This day shall be legendary Banjo-Roos, we’ve won E3.

Last edited:

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
I don’t post on this forum much, but I voiced my support for BK a long time ago and they were always one of my top wanted characters in Smash. Nice to see it’s no longer a pipe dream.

Congrats to everyone, this is surely a day everyone will remember. The trailer was amazing, Sakurai totally nailed BK, and I can’t wait to try them out. Fall 2019 please arrive soon.

OH AND THAT SPIRAL MOUNTAIN REMIX AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Premium
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
Congratulations to all you supporters. I never played a Banjo game growing up. I was always into DK more but to see him appearing in Smash while playing with the K.Rool trailer and Rare theming put a huge smile on my face. Banjo will be the 1st (and probably only) DLC character I purchase. Congratulations everybody. You know the character was hype when K.Rool was celebrating with the Kongs. Lol

Strong Bad

Super Banjo
Super Moderator
Premium
GRimer
T-there’s just so much to unpack....

-No animal noises
-Our very first Western 3rd party...
-Grotesque Steve has died for good
-The Grinch leak finally paid off with unfortunate sacrifices

God bless Sakurai, the team and everyone at Nintendo, Mircosoft, and all to those who were involved.

I’m so happy to be part of this hype, I’m so glad I didn’t keep my expectations in check for once, you guys all helped make this happen.

Never in my childhood would I have ever thought these would finally make it home at last, and I even wore my N64 t-shirt because I grew up with both the original Smash 64 and the first two Banjo games and even just a few days before my birthday!

This day shall be legendary Banjo-Roos, we’ve won E3.
Hey bud, don't be a sore winner. Some folks are still hopeful about Steve; our character getting in gives us no right to brag or talk down about other possible DLC characters.

CosmicQuark

Smash Champion
The bear and bird are back baby! 20 years in the making, and it finally happened. I immediately realized it once we saw the opening of King K Rool's trailer, but still didn't believe it. Still don't. Will take me a while to process as I watch the trailer 3,000,000 more times. As Sakurai said, he's making the impossible possible.