• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

dlewis53

Smash Lord
Heys, guys, I"m back!

First off, congrats on 600 pages!

Second...

BANJO-KAZOOIE ARE FINALLY IN SMASH BROS! THEY'RE FINALLY BACK HOME WITH NINTENDO! THEY LOOK AMAZING! THE SPIRAL MOUNTAIN STAGE LOOKS AMAZING! WE GOT US A SPIRAL MOUNTAIN REMIX! WE GOT A FULL CG TRAILER THAT WAS A SUCCESSOR TO THE K. ROOL REVEAL! IT WAS AMAZING! MY TWO MOST-WANTED CHARACTERS ARE IN SMASH BROS! THIS IS THE BEST EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!

...The only thing that kind of sucks that with "The Hero" being in, that pretty much shoots Sora's chances in the foot.

But other than that, though, freaking Banjo-Kazooie; Sakurai, you are a glorious, glorious, GLORIOUS man, and I REALLY hope that Nintendo treats you well!

Just, Thank You. So Much.

zferolie

Smash Hero
i got to say, Banjo looks great. Really good looking. Shame we need to wait till fall though

D

Deleted member

Just made a vid on twitter reacting to their appearance. Not so much tears of joy, more like screams of happiness.

Now my throat hurts...

D

Deleted member

That was the best possible reveal trailer they could have done. Welcome to Smash Bros. Banjo & Kazooie.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
T-there’s just so much to unpack....

-No animal noises.
-Our very first Western 3rd party.
-Grotesque Steve has died for good.
-The Grinch leak finally paid off with unfortunate sacrifices.
-No N&B design as expected.
-Relevance argument is FINALLY *****ING DEAD.

God bless Sakurai, the team and everyone at Nintendo, Microsoft, Rare, and all to those who were involved.

I’m so happy to be part of this Chuffy hype train, I’m so glad I didn’t keep my expectations in check for once, you guys all helped make this happen.

Never in my childhood would I have ever thought these would finally make it home at last, and I even wore my N64 t-shirt because I grew up with both the original Smash 64 and the first two Banjo games and even just a few days before my birthday!

This day shall be legendary Banjo-Roos, we’ve won E3.

Last edited:

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
Banjo Kazooie was my first video game

Banjo Tooie was the first game I ever beat

OH MY ****ING GOD I LOVE VIDEO GAMES HOLY ****

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
I don’t post on this forum much, but I voiced my support for BK a long time ago and they were always one of my top wanted characters in Smash. Nice to see it’s no longer a pipe dream.

Congrats to everyone, this is surely a day everyone will remember. The trailer was amazing, Sakurai totally nailed BK, and I can’t wait to try them out. Fall 2019 please arrive soon.

OH AND THAT SPIRAL MOUNTAIN REMIX AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I'm so excited!

I definitely lost control, and I know I liked it!

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Man, over 900 viewers of this thread! With 312 of them being users! Man, this is the most amount of viewers this thread ever had!

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
Congratulations to all you supporters. I never played a Banjo game growing up. I was always into DK more but to see him appearing in Smash while playing with the K.Rool trailer and Rare theming put a huge smile on my face. Banjo will be the 1st (and probably only) DLC character I purchase. Congratulations everybody. You know the character was hype when K.Rool was celebrating with the Kongs. Lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
T-there’s just so much to unpack....

-No animal noises
-Our very first Western 3rd party...
-Grotesque Steve has died for good
-The Grinch leak finally paid off with unfortunate sacrifices

God bless Sakurai, the team and everyone at Nintendo, Mircosoft, and all to those who were involved.

I’m so happy to be part of this hype, I’m so glad I didn’t keep my expectations in check for once, you guys all helped make this happen.

Never in my childhood would I have ever thought these would finally make it home at last, and I even wore my N64 t-shirt because I grew up with both the original Smash 64 and the first two Banjo games and even just a few days before my birthday!

This day shall be legendary Banjo-Roos, we’ve won E3.
Hey bud, don't be a sore winner. Some folks are still hopeful about Steve; our character getting in gives us no right to brag or talk down about other possible DLC characters.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
The bear and bird are back baby! 20 years in the making, and it finally happened. I immediately realized it once we saw the opening of King K Rool's trailer, but still didn't believe it. Still don't. Will take me a while to process as I watch the trailer 3,000,000 more times. As Sakurai said, he's making the impossible possible.

Simensis

Smash Apprentice
YAAASS!! This is a day to remember. Congrats to all! I cannot wait for the sweet music tacks as well.

Dyamanttine

Smash Journeyman
Nothing will make us feel the same again, everyone please remember this day on your darkest moments.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
We need to start making a card to thank Sakurai, his team and Nintendo stat!
Send one to Microsoft and Rare too!
Also, Bingo!
eufj7Rl post.png

Last edited:

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
So it's come to this. The end of Banjo and Kazooie's trial.

No longer will they be newcomers ever again. They have been freed: they have come home. They are now joining the ranks of the elite: the Veteran.

Welcome, bear and bird. One fifth of my top 5... completed. Gunning for Crash and Frisk right now, hoping for Arle above all.

Top Bottom