• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
I'm...going..to...go now....you good luck....best of luck for the duo...if we don't get them then i might not...come...back....here....but if they do.....then....i..might.....return.....the anxiety......is....getting....to...me.....i...have...to....bail....now.....and...remember..this....if...the....duo..doesn't..get..revealed...here...they...might...get...shown..off...somewhere...else...Ba.n..jo..roos....Never.....s-say.......ga..game......Over!...........

BuckleyTim

Smash Apprentice
So I made an account to post this. Been following this thread for a couple weeks, and seeing regulars like MonkeyD lose their confidence has been legit kinda heartbreaking.

Hoping everyone gets at least something.

TheTreasonousSnowmad

Smash Journeyman
Well, there's no way I can make it through 7 more pages before the direct. I'm going to make a potentially ridiculous prediction of Megaman X9 and then just hope for Freezeezy Peak as the stage. Our time is now!

puremrz

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai actually had the nerve to show a Dragon Quest character at a western audience.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Can't say I am excited about more anime guys, but the way they handled the DQ addition is pretty cool and DQ is a very iconic video game series.

Seanapotamus

Smash Journeyman
DQ fans, congratulations! Not only do you get to play as Erdrick, but you also get to play as the other DQ heroes. Looks really cool.

There is still a chance for Banjo! Don't lose hope!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
All that hope. All for nothing.

Guess this confirms as Isaac shows if you're of a dead franchise you ain't getting in.

Ctoan

Smash Apprentice
I'm happy for Erderick fans. They have been our ally for a while so I'm ok with it.

Banjoisawesome2020

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1171-3129-5434
We were given hints. We were given hope. And it was thrown out the darn window because of Nintendo's love of stupid anime swordsmen! I wanted Banjo, not a Goku look alike!

Top Bottom