• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banjo-Kazooie Mafia: Grunty's Back! Game Over! Did Grunty win in the end?

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
vote sneaky

start the choo choo train till he's here boys
Vote: Shun Goku Satsu Rake

What do you hope to accomplish here besides an easy lynch? There's no sense in pressuring someone who isn't here. The 48 hour rule will force him to post soon enough, and I'm not going to accept piling votes on until he's around to defend himself.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me

What do you hope to accomplish here besides an easy lynch? There's no sense in pressuring someone who isn't here. The 48 hour rule will force him to post soon enough, and I'm not going to accept piling votes on until he's around to defend himself.
That's silly. Votes piling up shows that we won't play along with his bs.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
the real qu8estions is if bardull was aware or smart enough to think ahead and plan such a elaborate gambit just tto try and get sneaky what is arguably just a little bit better position in terms of thread likeability. Like, I feel like he'd have to think that people would oppose sneaky just running hte game into thee ground and that players like me and you would still pressure and push a slot like sneaky even after what happened. Overall it just doesnt seem like soemthing bard scum would do. Im more interested in how you feel about bard randomly just being like "body maven" cause i remember bard doing something like this last time as scum and im almost tempted to say maven could be a strong town lean
When did he say this

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
That's silly. Votes piling up shows that we won't play along with his bs.
I don't mind your vote. When it had just happened, voting seemed a natural reaction.

But now that he's seemingly afk, I don't think anyone benefits from throwing more votes out.

Once sneakytako sneakytako responds, vote all you like, but for now it's a bad idea and will just open up a scammer( scum hammer ).

Maven89

Smash Master
. Im more interested in how you feel about bard randomly just being like "body maven" cause i remember bard doing something like this last time as scum and im almost tempted to say maven could be a strong town lean
But Bardull was already lynched at that point, and knew he was going to come up scum. I don't see how that line makes you think I'm less scummy, if anything it should make you think I'm more scummy since it'd come across as attempted distancing before he dies.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I don't mind your vote. When it had just happened, voting seemed a natural reaction.

But now that he's seemingly afk, I don't think anyone benefits from throwing more votes out.

Once sneakytako sneakytako responds, vote all you like, but for now it's a bad idea and will just open up a scammer( scum hammer ).
Where were you when people piled up votes on BarD to see his response to the pressure? That was Gheb's reasoning too and now you have an issue with it?

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
Where were you when people piled up votes on BarD to see his response to the pressure? That was Gheb's reasoning too and now you have an issue with it?
I have an issue with it now, because Bard appeared to be replying SELECTIVELY, making pressure the best way to get him to talk.
Here, Sneaky appears to be actually GONE, making pressure useless as he won't see it, and opening the possibility of a defenseless lynch.

We've already stated our issues with Sneaky, and now it's time we wait for him to return from wherever he is and respond.

In the meantime, we have other issues to discuss.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
I have an issue with it now, because Bard appeared to be replying SELECTIVELY, making pressure the best way to get him to talk.
Here, Sneaky appears to be actually GONE, making pressure useless as he won't see it, and opening the possibility of a defenseless lynch.

We've already stated our issues with Sneaky, and now it's time we wait for him to return from wherever he is and respond.

So, what you're saying is, Sneaky is your scum buddy?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace

Voting him is still the best way to get answers, no?

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
EBWOP: Image won't work, it was just a screenshot of his activity on his profile, so you can go check there if you like.

Maven89

Smash Master
Well on this website you can make it so you go "invisible" and can't be seen, a know a lot of people have that on for mafia

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru

pressure. he need sto post and defend hiszs ludicrous position, also, your bad, his lynch is literally the least ewasy with hopw everyone else is kinda saying things to him but not agressing because they are willing to believe what happened was all natural enough to read him as like cool probaly town aligned duder number 1
if you think im pushing a easy lynch with this you've massively misinterpreted me

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
~Day 2 Vote-count 2.1~

1. Orboknown (0)
2. Zaixl
(1): MoosyDoosy
3. RadicalRat (0)
4. TheKingofKoopas (0)
5. sneakytako
(1): Rake
6. Maven89 (0)
7. *GenericHandle* (0)
8. MoosyDoosy (0)
9. Shun Goku Satsu Rake
(2): SneakyTako, RadRat

Not Voting (5): Orbo, Zaixl, Koopa, Maven, Generic

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to vanquish!
Deadline is set for Tuesday, 10/6 at 5:00pm MST

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
Welp we can't move onward with tako atm so who's scum lean #2?

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Umm.

Ok, lets go back to Zax. For the sake of discussion, Moosy, make your case again please.

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
Though if he doesn't show up soon, I have few reservations about a policy lynch.

Maven89

Smash Master
Yeah I just realized dealdine is Tuesday and we've been waiting since Friday for Tako to post, so i'm assuming he's just not going to.

So I guess none of us can afford to be lazy now and we can't just wait for him to post. Time to read up

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
sneakytako sneakytako

Forgive me, I don't mean to be rude, but can you hurry it up a bit? There's not THAT much for you to read through, in my opinion, and Maven's right about the approaching deadline.

Top Bottom