• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banjo-Kazooie Mafia: Grunty's Back! Game Over! Did Grunty win in the end?

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I have no reason to explain myself, because I have no reason to be doubted as scum anymore. Also, I should have said when bardul was flipped scum, but no matter.

You DO need to cater to me, because judgement of whether we are both town is now not mutual.

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
I honestly don't see where you're going with Rake. I'm getting null reads on everyone but my gut suspects Generichandle, Orboknown, Moosy, and Zaixl.
*Shrug*

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
I honestly don't see where you're going with Rake. I'm getting null reads on everyone but my gut suspects Generichandle, Orboknown, Moosy, and Zaixl.
*Shrug*
Talk to me about your gut. Rather, talk to me about Orbo. He hasn't actually, like done anything this game. Can you point to why you dislike him?

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Also, if anyone has a case that proves/leans town for rake, I'd love to hear that too.
ffs that isn't a thing you can do. You are asking people to make your arguments for you when, insofar, you actually have none. I'm pretty sure Rake is town, and your "Hmm, maybe I can trick them into thinking up an argument against this person for me" shtick is bull, and I'm calling you on it.

Vote: Sneakytako

Post yer damn arguments or we lynch you. And if we don't lynch you, we lynch rake, he flips town, and then we lynch you and your bs.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
BTW I'm considering the time I'm going to spend at big house and not on smashboards when I'm gathering all this attention to rake. I do legitimately feel that he's scum, but I also need to scum hunt the last remaining member as well.

Re-read day 1 with the added knowledge that bardul is scum. This makes a lot of things more apparent.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
ffs that isn't a thing you can do. You are asking people to make your arguments for you when, insofar, you actually have none. I'm pretty sure Rake is town, and your "Hmm, maybe I can trick them into thinking up an argument against this person for me" shtick is bull, and I'm calling you on it.

Vote: Sneakytako

Post yer damn arguments or we lynch you. And if we don't lynch you, we lynch rake, he flips town, and then we lynch you and your bs.
You're not going to be able to threaten me to obedience. If you guys really get stumped, I'll post something by around Monday.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
You're not going to be able to threaten me to obedience. If you guys really get stumped, I'll post something by around Monday.
I mean, if by obedience you mean posting original reads and justifications (you have asked for others to make your arguments twice now, never made your own) then yeah, I guess that's what I'm doing. *shrugs*

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Honestly you guys are clouding my reads. I'm being abrasive for a reason; town is in a great position for day 2, only scum should be agitated.

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
You suddenly seem very...high and mighty.

When I get the time (tonight, tomorrow probably) to reread through the thread, I'll make sure to also keep a close eye on Rake. I'd like for you to at least have an argument by the time I post so it's not like I'm just spoon feeding you the information for you to just say "I was right lynch him"

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
You suddenly seem very...high and mighty.

When I get the time (tonight, tomorrow probably) to reread through the thread, I'll make sure to also keep a close eye on Rake. I'd like for you to at least have an argument by the time I post so it's not like I'm just spoon feeding you the information for you to just say "I was right lynch him"
??? who is this directed at ???

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I've already give you a hint in my last couple of posts. Just re-read day 1 and you'll probably see what I'm talking about.

And yes I want to be spoon fed. It's more profitable for town for unconfirmed town to find reasonings to a confirmed town's accusation.

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
My gut feelings have no logic behind them, otherwise they'd be leans.
Also OrBaRake is a wild guess based on post 87, p3 near top.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
I've already give you a hint in my last couple of posts. Just re-read day 1 and you'll probably see what I'm talking about.

And yes I want to be spoon fed. It's more profitable for town for unconfirmed town to find reasonings to a confirmed town's accusation.
You are not confirmed town. You claimed Tracker, while Gheb was another role (not going back to look at exact phrasing on mobile). Seriously, does anyone else see this is bull****? A common tactic in high level mafia is the utilization of confirmation bias. Telling people literally to read day 1 looking for proof of X is the biggest and most blatant use of confirmation bias I have seen in my life.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
For those who don't know, confirmation bias is an empirically demonstrable phenomena that states that if an individual looks at evidence trying to find proof of something (to confirm a pre conceived notion rather than draw new conclusions from said evidence) their interpretation of said evidence will be severely warped to fit said preconceived notion.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Imo, maven will probably understand what I'm talking about, he seems to be the sharpest out of all of us, besides maybe gheb.

I'd like to hear what he has to think.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
I mean, it'd be impressive bussing, but confirmed is pushing it.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
3rdly, I'm going to explain my 503.

I do believe that rake is scum, but that wasn't the only reason why I made the play. I wanted to apply pressure by showing that I suspected rake before N1, to give them a very complicated WIFOU situation. I should have been the most obvious target for NK, but with me being so obvious it's common for scum to avoid me to avoid their NK getting nullified by doc. If rake was scum, it should have given them more reason to kill me, but it's a tough call on their part. By killing me they may have been afraid that it would be more clear that rake was scum. If rake was town, it should have given them less reason to kill me to keep me on the wrong path.

HOWEVER I'm still convinced that rake is scum.
wtf is this and what does it even mean

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also if me and orbo were scum with bardull we would have lynched him eons before thread finally did. Sneaky trying to be the alpha player is literally laughable by saying "look d1 and you shall find the evidence". Guess what guys, there is none, his push is a farce and i'm not going to pay it any attention beyond pointing out said farce in this post. The fact sneaky can't even type out his reasoning should make it pretty obvious that either a) he has none and has no leg to stand on right now, seeing as his reasoning for me being scum in his earlier post was literally wifom based gibberish I still don't understand nor care to read over and over until I do and b) his magical push on me has started literally after I already stated I'd consider lynching him today if he wasn't dead as doornails.

Anyone who believes that sneaky is somehow guarenteed to be town due to all his shenanigans with Bardull should go back to the kiddy pool and play noobies

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also, I would have tried to kill you last night were I scum. Would bank on there being no doc and I have no reason to kill gheb because he already stated he liked me mroe than he hated me or at least was indifferent to me which is a perfect position to be in

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I have no reason to explain myself, because I have no reason to be doubted as scum anymore. Also, I should have said when bardul was flipped scum, but no matter.

You DO need to cater to me, because judgement of whether we are both town is now not mutual.
I dont need to do **** for you, because riding one person is a disaster more often than not. I don't need you to confirm reads of mine, nor to make decisions for me. This is a group effort and just because its unlikely you are scum off of this doesn't automatically make you rifht about everything. Get off yer damn horse and get back in the trenches with us
Or do you want to make the case that I'm scum orbo?
**** outta here with this bull****.
Imo, maven will probably understand what I'm talking about, he seems to be the sharpest out of all of us, besides maybe gheb.

I'd like to hear what he has to think.
Wow guy way to make a judgement call on a ton of people you don't know off of any evidence whatsoever
I'm a freakin satellite communications operatir. Rakes an IT tech. We're two of the smartest people i know based in OTHER PEOPLES opinions of us.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
For wjoever asked about me not doing kuch d1
j play mafia almost exclusively off my phone and I'm in the military. My charger was ****ed up and im on the way to get a new one now. j wasnt gonna burn battery in mafia when the real possibility of getting calls and **** work related was there

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

also the way i remember wifom is just that someone throws out an idea thats just based in like lalal land or based on a perception.

Like if i thought zaixl was like secretly part of the aryian brotherhood so i voted him. I have no evidence which is basically what wifom boils down to. Something without supporting evidence

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
Orbo, that describes most of us. Non smart people generally don't play Mafia. Also the fact that you are smart doesn't exclude Maven being smarter. And you might be smarter while Maven is better at Mafia. Point is sneakytako is a bit of a putz for pulling our the "compare brain sizes" post

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also, sneaky, if I;m scum, is generic scum with me ? Am I OMGUSing you through him ? How does his beef with you over me make you feel ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Orbo, that describes most of us. Non smart people generally don't play Mafia. Also the fact that you are smart doesn't exclude Maven being smarter. And you might be smarter while Maven is better at Mafia. Point is sneakytako is a bit of a putz for pulling our the "compare brain sizes" post
I mean you'd think that first part buuuuuuttttt.....

Top Bottom