• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banjo-Kazooie Mafia: Grunty's Back! Game Over! Did Grunty win in the end?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
This is actually very true. There is no way that you should forget to mention the specifics of your role.

Unvote
Vote BarDulL
it's even more true when he went out of the way to claim like he did lol.
This is what happens when i leave thread.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Like, even better if BarD flips town because Zaixl is basically confirmed Mafia then.

But then we have to decide between tako/Zaixl lol.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also if he was a tracker, of any night, or just a plain one, forgotten or not he woulda called bull instantly. Also I dont have much mod meta on J but if he made 2 different neven / odd night trackers JUSt to punish town for dealing with conflicting claims by scummy people then J's a bad mod and should feel bad

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

He was hammered like 2 votes ago lmao.
This is like beating him to death now lol. Just get the whole game to vote him why don't we

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
Moosy you make me feel sad

But fr go ahead and lynch me. I will laugh as scum tears you apart.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
-shrugs-
I may be getting a bit too focused on Zaixl, but I don’t find it strange.

It could be him forcing mislynches on two townies or it could be him forcing the mislynch on Gheb first to try and find a way to clear BarD.
I can see the logic, but I'd like to hear Zax's side first.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So a hammer has definitely been reached haha. I'll post the flip when I get back from working this show!

Twilight phase until I return!

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
HOOOOOO BOY, I missed a lot.

'Course we already hammered BardulL, sooooo....

Not much I can say other than HOLY !@#$ IT GOT SALTY IN HERE

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to suggest that on D2 we try to be a bit more civil?

This all seems to have worked out fine, but Sneaky and Bard just yelling at eachother for over a page? I'd like to avoid that in the future.

Scum and Town, please take heed here. Things run a lot more smoothly for everyone when we have a calm rational discussion instead of OMGUSing the OMGUS out of all the OMGUSers out there.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
For the record, I enjoyed the game and was not at all salty. I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention during early game and got bopped. Did what I could when I could once the momentum was too much.

:seuss:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'll add some flavor later. Really tired, but needed to post flip.

Kazooie (Bardull), Mafia Goon, has been lynched!

Night Deadline is 10/2 Midnight MST! Sending in Actions early will end the night phase sooner!

No more posting!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Time to get up everyone, seems my cronies have begun some fun!

This person was always a pain in my side, with his moves that took me for a ride.

I had already killed him once, but seems I outlived that dunce.

I want to destroy the entire lot. Now another body will rot.

Gheb_01, Bottles, Town Even-Night Watcher, has been vanquished by the cronies!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Let's head off to a place of glee, somewhere that will be a killing spree!

Witchyworld - Banjo-Tooie!

Will you guys find my co-horts? Or will you be too busy making a mess in your shorts?

~Day 2 Vote-count 2.0~

1. Orboknown
2. Zaixl
3. RadicalRat
4. TheKingofKoopas
5. sneakytako
6. Maven89
7. *GenericHandle*
8. MoosyDoosy
9. Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Not Voting (9): Orbo, Zaixl, RadRat, Koopa, SneakyTako, Maven, Generic, MoosyDoosy, Rake

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to vanquish!
Deadline is set for Tuesday, 10/5 at 5:00pm MST

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Hmmm. Not unexpected.

tako is pretty much confirmed town in my book, as this makes his odd night tracker claim far more plausible.

Tako, with that in mind, do you still advocate a Rake lynch? Why or why not?

sneakytako

Smash Lord
2ndly I need to make sure everyone is on the same page on what happened on day 1.

Bardul had claimed tracker, and then I CCed him. I claimed even number tracker, with the intent of throwing a WIFOU at scum to prevent night kill and role block. This was unknown to bardul, and he claimed odd number tracker thinking he would be safe to claim the other half.

I gave him a lifeline to see if he had lied for the same reason by telling him I knew he was lying. When he could not explain how I knew he was lying, I knew (should have known, should have been more sure here) that he was lying, and admitted to lying about being an even number tracker and claimed odd number tracker.

With gheb being revealed as the real even number tracker, my position as odd number tracker should be all but absolute.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
3rdly, I'm going to explain my 503.

I do believe that rake is scum, but that wasn't the only reason why I made the play. I wanted to apply pressure by showing that I suspected rake before N1, to give them a very complicated WIFOU situation. I should have been the most obvious target for NK, but with me being so obvious it's common for scum to avoid me to avoid their NK getting nullified by doc. If rake was scum, it should have given them more reason to kill me, but it's a tough call on their part. By killing me they may have been afraid that it would be more clear that rake was scum. If rake was town, it should have given them less reason to kill me to keep me on the wrong path.

HOWEVER I'm still convinced that rake is scum.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I'm not going to explain why I think rake is scum, at least not yet. I want everyone else to consider why I think he's scum, and show me how town you are.

Also, my tracker results came up negative, but I'm not going to say who I investigated to alleviate confusion.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
This
I'm not going to explain why I think rake is scum, at least not yet. I want everyone else to consider why I think he's scum, and show me how town you are.

Also, my tracker results came up negative, but I'm not going to say who I investigated to alleviate confusion.
Is a horrible idea, because lots of people can ckme up with reasons to dislike him that have no correlation to your thought process
Olus
Theres no reasin to cater to you being town.

Top Bottom