• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banjo-Kazooie Mafia: Grunty's Back! Game Over! Did Grunty win in the end?

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
I can't guarantee I'll have time later, so for now I'm putting my vote back.

Vote: BardulL

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I've already answered questions towards me, Gheb. Also wtf at implying I could be scum tracker then saying you don't think I am. When in ever has there been a scum tracker in Dganes history that wasn't from overv5 years ago? Anyway if you have specific questions you want me to answer that I haven't then I'll answer them.

I think sneaky is going for the trade at this juncture but there's no way he is the actual tracker.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
It's also super convenient that he won't have a n1 result when d2 starts. Sneaky if you are not the tracker you are singlehandedly ****ing the game and need to retract. Otherwise you are the scummiest ****lord NA.

Vote: sneaky

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Actually wait, I did not read your claim well.

I forgot to mention this, but I'm an odd night tracker. LOL

Don't know if this was J trying to balance the tracker role or if you're bull****ting still but yeah.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Kaladin Kaladin
@Zaixl

IC talk - this is why you guys should NOT hesitate to use your vote early and apply pressure on players, especially when you think it catches them off-guard. This is a fantastic scenario because we now know that one of sneaky and Bardull must be scum. Had we kept up your suggested way of playing then this would not have happened.

:059:

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Hmmm.

I was going to post I was actually relieved to see that you weren't considering the possibility that we were both trackers.

The plot thickens.

But I know you're still lying.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Actually, there's also a chance that both players are town [or even scum] if one is odd-night and the other is even.

But I have my doubts about it. Why did Bardull not claim odd-night tracker initially? He claimed tracker and only adjusted his claim when sneaky came in with his even-night claim which is fishy as hell.

:059:

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Bro-fist gheb.

But there's still another level of meta.

I lied about being an even number tracker.

I'm an odd number tracker. Bardul's 411 is 100% proof positive that he's lying. If we both lied about our roles, he would have given me a silent nod.

Maven89

Smash Master
I'm all of a sudden super suspicious that Sneakytaco is bard's scummate and Bard came up with this scenario to make the best out of it

Either way, and even without tako's claim, I'd say vote Bard

I think if I vote it'd hammer? Either way I'll just let someone else do it

Sorry I've been lazy so far this game, had an essay on monday, project on tuesday, and an exam today. My schedule is more open now so I should be more active.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bro-fist gheb.

I'm an odd number tracker. Bardul's 411 is 100% proof positive that he's lying. If we both lied about our roles, he would have given me a silent nod.
That WAS the silent nod. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Everyone just ignore us. We may or may not be even/odd tracker. It's a mystery and no one else can know.

Cool beans.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
The point of a silent nod is to let the other guy know that you know what's going on, without having to explain the details. No part of 411 is decipherable as knowing wtf is going on.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ Noted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bro-fist gheb.

Bull

The reason I lied about my role was to prevent myself from being roleblocked or targeted for night kill.
****ing

get rekt bardul

Hypothesis: Tako is even number town tracker, Bardul is odd.

Making a false power role claim as mafia is stupid, because a trade is forced, and a trade is always in the town's favor. However, we might just have some stupid scummies on our hands. In light of this, I propose the following course of action:

Today, we don't lynch Bardul or Tako. (We can figure out the scum we want to lynch later.)

toNight, Tako investigates someone we can all agree is townie. I'd like it to be me, because I know I wouldn't lie, but I'd be open to negotiations here. Then, he says what his investigation turns up, and the almost-confirmed townie he investigated affirms or denies. If it was incorrect, Tako is full of **** about being an odd night tracker, and we decide whether he's really an even night tracker or scum.

We deal with Bardul accordingly.

A town tracker is a highly valuable asset. Normally I'd be ok with just going about this like a trade, but I'd rather not lynch one, or even two, town trackers.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
No we should lynch bardul regardless, it's too dangerous to keep him alive.
That assumes you're telling the truth. I'm not making that assumption. I am not willing to risk the mislynch of a potential tracker, followed by the subsequent mislynch of a second tracker.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Kaladin Kaladin why would I lie about lying about being odd/even? I wouldn't call bardul out unless I was going to prove that he's lying.
I mean, you claimed you lied. So, yeah. I trust you and Bardul about as far as I can throw you.

Besides, if you really have an odd night investigation, you should have nothing to fear.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Like, a tracker can't tell if a person is scum or town, only that he takes a night action. The only way your method would work is that if we could get a confirmed town PR to make a night action, not get role blocked, and confirm, which is stupid and we shouldn't do it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Generic, why are you outing what we may or may not be?

Sneaky, you are tunneling my slot into oblivion and are trying to get me lynched no matter what.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Like, a tracker can't tell if a person is scum or town, only that he takes a night action. The only way your method would work is that if we could get a confirmed town PR to make a night action, not get role blocked, and confirm, which is stupid and we shouldn't do it.
OOOOOH!

Ignore me. In other setups I've played tracker=role cop.

*Facepalm*

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I feel like Sneaky made up all this **** just to get me lynched and that he's really just awful scum forcing a trade.

I'm also not sure why I'm too dangerous to be kept alive. wtf?

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Why would I not tunnel you? I CCed you, caught you on your own lie, gave you a chance to explain/give silent nod, then confirmed you had no idea what's going on. How could I NOT tunnel you.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Like my initial interpretation was that he was lying about his claim but now it seems clear to me he is just trying to get me killed.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Why would I not tunnel you? I CCed you, caught you on your own lie, gave you a chance to explain/give silent nod, then confirmed you had no idea what's going on. How could I NOT tunnel you.
You have been tunneling my slot literally ALL game. It wasn't just until I claimed.

I GAVE YOU the silent nod. Now you're just trying to screw me despite giving you what you wanted.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
If you really were a tracker, you'd have known instantly that I lied on my initial claim, would understand why I lied, and then NOT VOTED FOR ME YOU PIECE OF LYING CRAP.

Top Bottom