• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bane - disjointed and loving it (extended version)

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
Oh I might add that this is might be a limited time video.. So all you g&w fans get this now.. I may or may not be taking it down.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i love the random comments in the video. Not too many...just right. You picked them best.
"full breafast" lol.
I also am a fan of UpB combos..especially w/ those platforms. i don't play G&W that often...but its comforting to know someone else can appreciate that move's tactical use.
Watching your vid though, i really should uptilt more. great stuff sir.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow bane, this is what i am talking about, an actual gdub combo vid. with actual cool music. this vid was very good and i watched the whole dam thing. very entertaining. great great job compiling all of these vids. mad props.( but i still absolutely hate that 1-2 hit garbage vid thingy)...peace

-hiroshi

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
infected mushroom's cities of the future was a good choice because it has a very mechanical/digital feel to it (not to mentioned synthesized voices) for that old skool nostalgia. I personally prefer the EP over this radio-edited version, but alas you then would have had to cut it yourself to fit.
I think the later half of the vid sort of made beginning feel too slow...like it could have done w/out alot of the clips...but this is the extended one, and i'll assume the shorter one did that. haha.
"full breakfast"...too good.

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
It grew on me towards the end for some reason. I too love shouting "We're number 1" while uptilting (often unnecessarily)

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
****it, you're making me jealous. Your GaW is so hawt. GaW's a co-main of mine behind IC so I definitely appreciated this. We need moar GaW. Some of GaW's combos are so much sexier than high tier combos. I adored this.

[Edit] PS: BEST INTRO EVAR!!!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
How do you get directors?
this. I've always wondered what qualifies one for a director's account on youtube. Is it achieving a specific number of subscribers? total views?

Oh wow it's just an option on your acccount. Doh. All you have to do is edit your account preferences.

also great GaW vid

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
really good video

on a side note, directors accounts are an old youtube idea

about 1 year ago, you could get a director's account, allowing you to upload a video above 10 minutes. They got rid of it I can't remember when

Top Bottom