• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
I think it's more characters that have alot of moveset potential which all the newcomers so far do
Combined with that, Adeleine and Bandana Dee are both great candidates. Maybe more Adeleine because she can literally paint things to life but that's no negativity intended towards BD who can definitely do more than just attack with his spear.

Keeshu

Smash Ace
I never understood why people loved Adeline so much. She was only in one game, and she was part of a boss fight, and was just in random places in the game. She's nothing new as she steals Paintroller's gimmick of bringing drawings to life, and there were humans already in the Kirby series (personally I dislike the fact of there being humans in the Kirby series, so distracting and raises so many questions).
Please show me what I'm forgetting. There's got to be more to people liking Adeline besides the old N64 syndrome where people always say N64 games are better than everything else.

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
:laugh:

OK guys, what do you think about Bandana Dee's trailer? How it would be?
Well, I think it could be like...

Kirby and King Dedede, and maybe Meta Knight if he's revealed beforehand, would be like, gathered somewhere. All of a sudden, the other Smashers come out of nowhere, and start attacking, yada yada...and then just as someone's about to hit King Dedede, BOOM. The attack is reflected, and wind blows, a blue bandana swaying in the breeze...then it's revealed to be...BANDANA DEE!

The caption then comes up as: Bandana Dee spears into battle!

Then the awesomeness actually begins.

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
:laugh:

OK guys, what do you think about Bandana Dee's trailer? How it would be?
It cuts to Kirby riding his star again, before ANOTHER object hits him down to a new stage, this time it's another warp star.
The a remastered version of the Green Greens music from Kirby's Dreamland plays, and Kirby looks through the smoke, when eyes appear. As the smoke fades out, it reveals Bandana Dee, who poses for the newcomer splash. It shows off his abilities on cue to the music, before some weaknesses are shown.

LF2K

Floor Diver
The trailer opens up inside an arena, with three giant rocks on center stage. The camera cuts to Little Mac and Charizard, who are both waving to the crowd. They both shake hands and climb on top of their rock. The camera shifts upward, revealing a banner that says "Megaton Punch Championship", as they start building up power.

Little Mac goes first, who shatters his rock with a powerful punch. Charizard then goes, who also shatters his rock with ease. To their surprise, the third rock has been left untouched. Charizard lets out a small grunt, to which Little Mac only shrugs.

But suddenly, the camera pans to the third rock. The cameras shifts upwards, when something sparkles up in the sky. All of the sudden, a brown and blue blur comes crashing into the arena! This mysterious person slams into his rock, breaking it into a million pieces! Then, the view shifts to Pop Star seen from orbit. A massive crack tears down the planet with incredible force.

The view then comes back into the arena, which has dust shrouding it. Little Mac and Charizard have been knocked to their feet. Mac is coughing, but Charizard has an angry look. Once the dust settles, their jaws drop.

The camera shifts towards the third competitor, who's dusting his hands. He adjusts the blue bandana on his head, and then turns around to face Mac and Charizard.
WADDLE DEE BREAKS UP THE FIGHT!

Cue the gameplay, with this music showcasing Waddle Dee's beatdown.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
By the way, Chan, I think you should add the Club Nintendo pin to the OP.

edsett

Smash Apprentice
Happy 22nd Birthday, Kirby!
Here are some more Triple Deluxe merch - all featuring Bandana Dee! It'll be great if we finally get a plush of him... someday.

K1.png

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
I never understood why people loved Adeline so much. She was only in one game, and she was part of a boss fight, and was just in random places in the game. She's nothing new as she steals Paintroller's gimmick of bringing drawings to life, and there were humans already in the Kirby series (personally I dislike the fact of there being humans in the Kirby series, so distracting and raises so many questions).
Please show me what I'm forgetting. There's got to be more to people liking Adeline besides the old N64 syndrome where people always say N64 games are better than everything else.
Being the one who brought her up, I never said I liked her that much. I sort of forgot she existed until recently, actually. She would definitely bring some good moves with the gimmick, stolen or not. Also I can't believe something like that would be distracting to anyone, like, are you playing Kirby games for the plot or something? Completely unwarranted in this thread by the way, considering I only briefly spoke of her while still talking about Bandana Dee.

Anyway, I would love for this little guy to be in the game. It would remind me a lot of the Helper to Hero game in ultra.

Keeshu

Smash Ace
Being the one who brought her up, I never said I liked her that much. I sort of forgot she existed until recently, actually. She would definitely bring some good moves with the gimmick, stolen or not. Also I can't believe something like that would be distracting to anyone, like, are you playing Kirby games for the plot or something? Completely unwarranted in this thread by the way, considering I only briefly spoke of her while still talking about Bandana Dee.

Anyway, I would love for this little guy to be in the game. It would remind me a lot of the Helper to Hero game in ultra.
Nah. It's just like playing through Skyrim, and suddenly Optimus Prime is the leader of some camp. Or playing Mario and suddenly Raiden is one of the characters you fight.

Some characters just don't fit in well with the game that they are put into.
Though, her being around doesn't bother me much, it's just annoying when she pops up (and I totally forget she exists when you're doing the picnic jump thing). I forget about her in just a few seconds after she's off the screen because I really don't care for her and it really doesn't bother me too much just like with any other character that doesn't fit. I just don't understand why they went with a human, instead of making another monster or re-using Paintroller.
Now I'm not saying out of place characters can't work in games (or media in general), just usually there's a reason for them being out of place (usually comic relief, or is actually important to the story. Luckily I'm one of those people that doesn't hate comic relief characters.).

I never did say anything about you liking her, but it's nice you say it anyways though. I was just curious about why people like Adeline so much. :bubblebobble:

@ the topic
Anniversary?
Um..... yay

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
I just had a nightmare about Bandana Dee. I had a dream that we rated him again at Rate Their Chances and he got a 4%... I was so sad ;-;. Oh well, happy birthday, Kirby!

LF2K

Floor Diver
I think Adeleine would be perfect as an Assist Trophy. When she's summoned, her back will be turned as she faces an easel. When she turns around, she'll either be her "normal" self and paint items that will aid players. Or she may be her "evil", Dark Matter-possessed form and paint monsters that get in the way.

Wonder what ever happened to the one time characters? Adeleine, Ribbion, Prince Fluff, the Meta Knights... it goes on. :p

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Nah. It's just like playing through Skyrim, and suddenly Optimus Prime is the leader of some camp. Or playing Mario and suddenly Raiden is one of the characters you fight.

Some characters just don't fit in well with the game that they are put into.
Though, her being around doesn't bother me much, it's just annoying when she pops up (and I totally forget she exists when you're doing the picnic jump thing). I forget about her in just a few seconds after she's off the screen because I really don't care for her and it really doesn't bother me too much just like with any other character that doesn't fit. I just don't understand why they went with a human, instead of making another monster or re-using Paintroller.
Now I'm not saying out of place characters can't work in games (or media in general), just usually there's a reason for them being out of place (usually comic relief, or is actually important to the story. Luckily I'm one of those people that doesn't hate comic relief characters.).

I never did say anything about you liking her, but it's nice you say it anyways though. I was just curious about why people like Adeline so much. :bubblebobble:

@ the topic
Anniversary?
Um..... yay
I gotcha. I can kinda see how someone would think of her like that, but I don't find her out of place. Also I didn't accuse you of saying anything about me liking her, I just wrote that for some reason.. probably because I'm kinda tired and am not forming my thoughts as well lol.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Anniversary and the US release? Hello MK this week

At some point in Bandana Dee's reveal trailer, I really hope DDD just tosses him in CG form lol

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I just had a nightmare about Bandana Dee. I had a dream that we rated him again at Rate Their Chances and he got a 4%... I was so sad ;-;. Oh well, happy birthday, Kirby!
meh the controversial of bandana dee over there has made that place very bad for any talk of him, its gotten to the point where some people will believe and make complete notice that he practically has no chance, in other words that actually might be a possibility

but don't worry mate, regardless of his chance in RTC actually doesn't affect anything, so if he does or doesn't get an lower chance and if he gets confirmed, we'll just prove that they are wrong once again

Last edited:

CombatScouter

Smash Apprentice
I'm guessing Adeleine is still brought up because of Brawl in the Family:

I have to admit that BitF is the reason why I hope she comes back, although you have to admit that an ally/playable character with paint abilities would be neat.

Happy 22nd Birthday, Kirby!
Here are some more Triple Deluxe merch - all featuring Bandana Dee! It'll be great if we finally get a plush of him... someday.

View attachment 13103
This is actual merch? Sweet!

It would be neat if they were all rewards on Club Nintendo, but they'll probably just put the patches back up. >.>

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Anniversary and the US release? Hello MK this week

At some point in Bandana Dee's reveal trailer, I really hope DDD just tosses him in CG form lol
Really, not to be a downer, but Sakurai has literally ignored ALL anniversaries and hasn't promoted the same game twice (which I honestly find kinda silly), cx. I really don't think Meta Knight has even the slightest chance of being revealed to be honest.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Really, not to be a downer, but Sakurai has literally ignored ALL anniversaries and hasn't promoted the same game twice (which I honestly find kinda silly), cx. I really don't think Meta Knight has even the slightest chance of being revealed to be honest.
Not really

4 characters reveal based on anniversaries; 2 on perfect (rounded to 10's) anniversary and 2 on anniversary not rounded to 5's.

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
I'm guessing Adeleine is still brought up because of Brawl in the Family:

I have to admit that BitF is the reason why I hope she comes back, although you have to admit that an ally/playable character with paint abilities would be neat.

This is actual merch? Sweet!

It would be neat if they were all rewards on Club Nintendo, but they'll probably just put the patches back up. >.>
Bowser Jr. would be better, imo.
Also, how many jumps should Bandana Dee have?

Morbi

Scavenger
I honestly agree with this sentiment; I don't really believe he would promote the game a second time.

CombatScouter

Smash Apprentice
Bowser Jr. would be better, imo.
Also, how many jumps should Bandana Dee have?
I think he should only have one midair jump, because the extra jumps in RtDL were just for gameplay reasons. Also, I feel that it would make him stand out a bit more in comparison to the other Kirby characters. Besides, it would be pretty op for him to have multiple midair jumps and the Spear Copter.

As for the Adeleine bit, I was mostly just talking about bringing her back to the Kirby series, not Smash.

But Adeleine > Bowser Jr.

Maikou

Smash Ace
Well, in Kirby Super Star/Ultra the helpers all had multi jumps as well. Sorry if it doesn't mean anything, I just feel I need to bring it up.
Faith in Humanity: 1 point. (out of 1000) one point was restored by a person in a ZSS thread who decided to be intelligent and try ZSS new pose himself like I did. I will be here for a while if the 1 point isn't expired by another display of idiocy on Smashboards in General. hopefully I won't need to continue my search for the tallest skyscraper.

Neo Zero

How I would build BD myself

Bandana Dee

Size:1/5
Weight:2.5/5
Ground Speed:2.5/5
Air Speed:4/5
Fall Speed:1/5
Cannot Crawl, Wall Cling, Wall Jump, Glide
Has 3 Jumps. 3rd jump works like a mini version of his spear copter
Idle or Crouch does not have any weapon out

Jab: Triple Spear Strike: 3%/4%/5% (14%)
Bandana Dee starts by hitting with the back end of his spear shortly in front of him, followed by an upward slice with the back end. At the end one of two things can happen
95%-Spins his spear quickly above him, slamming the tip downward. Low knockback
5%-Spins his spear above him for a second longer, slamming it into the ground, getting the spear stuck in the ground for a second. Medium knockback

Ftilt: Parasoul Front: 7% (3 hit attack 2%/2%/3%)
Bandana Dee extends a parasoul infront of him, spining it infront of him. Low knockback

Dtilt: Slide: 6%
Bandana Dee does a Dtilt similar to Kirby or DDD but slides forward 2 character lengths. Bounces off the opponent on hit and become airborne. Low knockback

Utilt: Apple Toss: 8%
95%-Throws an apple upwards (about ground level to first level BF platforms) that explodes on contact. Can move when it would return back downwards, does not hurt BD
5%-Same thing, but will bounce off any character or surface it hits. Can be picked up and eaten to heal health

FSmash: Spear Lunge: 20% (26%)
Quickly (or holds it if charging) spins it over head.
95%-Plunges the spear straight ahead. Medium knockback
5%-Goes to plunge the spear ahead, but trips forward holding the spear extended, tripping forward one character space, the entire body becoming a hitbox. High knockback

DSmash: Parasoul Spin (Down): 17% (5 hit attack 3%/3%/3%/3%/5%), 5% (Stars)
Spins the parasoul in hand,, then when unleashed will ride the Parasoul like a top. Can control how you move while spinning. At the end the Parasoul snaps shut and shoots two stars to each of his sides. High Knockback from the stars

USmash: Parasoul Spin (Up):15% (One lingering hitbox)
Spins the parasoul in hand, then spinning it above his head. Medium Knockback

Dash Attack: Trip 6% (14%)
Borrowing from DDD, BD will trip forward in an attack
95%-Trips right away, just sliding along the ground. Low Knockback
5%-Hops on one foot, then trips forward, not sliding along the ground and just falling on his face. High knockback

Grab
Stretches his hand out, grabbing with his short reach

Pummel: 2%
Whacks them with his other hand

Up Throw: 5%
Bends down, then chucks them upwards, arms extended to his side. Low Knockback

Down Throw: 8%
Jumps up, then preforms a Megaton Punch, then kicking them away (while also attending his now hurt arm, yowch)

Forward Throw: 5%
Steps forward, then flips them forward. Low Knockback

Back Throw: 5%
Same as forward, just backwards

Nair: Hurt Pose: 15%
Waddle takes on the pose of a Waddle Dee being hurt from his series, his whole body becoming a hurtbox. Lasts 2 seconds. High knockback

Fair: Rope Swing: 8% (12%)
Swings a rope to a Star block (can't be interacted with)
95%-Swings forward, until he reaches the end of the swing, everyone disappearing and the attack ending. Swings forward 3 character lengths. Medium Knockback
5%-The rope snaps mid swing, sending Waddle Dee hurling down for a second, dealing high damage to anyone in his way

Bair: Crescent Spear: 8%
Swipes backwards with his spear covering angles above and below him. Spins him around after the move is done (like Marth's Bair). Medium Knockback

Uair: Spear Lunge: 5%
Extends his spear above him, covering a large area above him. Low Knockback

Dair: Parasoul Plunge: 10%
Like PM Meta Knights Dair, Waddle Dee grabs his parasoul and rides it downwards. Can be angled. Lasts 4 seconds. High Knockback

Get up attack: 5%
BD springs up, jumping up, knocking anyone around him. Low knockback

Ledge attack: 6%
Flips up the ledge, kicking infront of him. Low knockback

Neutral B: Spear Toss 8%
BD will pull out a spear and hold it. The longer you hold the button, the farther he throws it. Can be thrown up to a 45 degree up or down arcing shot. Low Knockback

Up B: Updraft Parasoul Glide: 6%
BD grabs his parasoul, getting ready to use it, when a gust of wind causes it to turn inside out as he gets shot up 8 character heights above him, plowing anyone out of his way. When he reaches the top he fixes his parasoul and can float downwards. Can attack out of it however after the attack you use you will enter free fall. Medium Knockback

Side B: Flash Whip: Whip (3% multi hit), Channeled Beam (12%), Grab (18%)
Two versions can be used
Press B: BD borrows his cousins ability (thanks to the Flash Wand Kirby uses) and whips slowly infront of him. Can multihit as long as the opponent is caught in it. Low Knockback
Hold B: BD will hold the beam out (like Kirby could with it's advanced scroll). One stronger hit. Medium Knockback. If used at point blank range, will grab the opponent, then fling them out with the beam. High Knockback. This version can tether if used to the edge

Down B: Waddle Dee Helper
What's better than one Waddle Dee? Why more of course. When Down B is pressed, can be held for 3 seconds, during which time BD can still move and attack (B has to be pressed, stick can be let go). When let go or after 3 seconds, BD will jump up and do a quick happy pose, during which time you can input up to 3 inputs. A Waddle Dee is then summoned.
Not held: Attacks immediately
1 second: Attacks after moving for a second
2 second: Attacks after moving for three seconds
3 second: Attacks after moving for 5 seconds.
They follow a similar AI to King Dedede's old Waddle Dee toss. After the amount of time expires, they'll then do up to three inputs you inputed. All attacks can be inputed except Dash attack. Jump is it's own input and must be inputed to use air attacks. If no inputs are inputed they'll simply do the jump up attack they did in Brawl. The Waddle Dee's are much differently colored and will change colors for different palletes.

Final Smash: Waddle Dee Army: 5% Waddle Dee, 8% Waddle Doo
Like DDD's old Final Smash, BD summons an army of Waddle Dee's (and the occasional Waddle Doo) to storm the field.

Taunt 1: Jumps up and fist pumps the sky
Taunt 2: Sits down and sleeps for a second or two
Taunt 3: Pulls out a random weapon and poses with it

Basically I tried to incorporate more than just Spear, since the Waddle Dee family are also known for Parasoul Use. Uncommon things like using apples, swinging with ropes are only used once, and even Waddle Doo gets his ability in on the fun.

How I would build BD myself

Bandana Dee

Size:1/5
Weight:2.5/5
Ground Speed:2.5/5
Air Speed:4/5
Fall Speed:1/5
Cannot Crawl, Wall Cling, Wall Jump, Glide
Has 3 Jumps. 3rd jump works like a mini version of his spear copter
Idle or Crouch does not have any weapon out

Jab: Triple Spear Strike: 3%/4%/5% (14%)
Bandana Dee starts by hitting with the back end of his spear shortly in front of him, followed by an upward slice with the back end. At the end one of two things can happen
95%-Spins his spear quickly above him, slamming the tip downward. Low knockback
5%-Spins his spear above him for a second longer, slamming it into the ground, getting the spear stuck in the ground for a second. Medium knockback

Ftilt: Parasoul Front: 7% (3 hit attack 2%/2%/3%)
Bandana Dee extends a parasoul infront of him, spining it infront of him. Low knockback

Dtilt: Slide: 6%
Bandana Dee does a Dtilt similar to Kirby or DDD but slides forward 2 character lengths. Bounces off the opponent on hit and become airborne. Low knockback

Utilt: Apple Toss: 8%
95%-Throws an apple upwards (about ground level to first level BF platforms) that explodes on contact. Can move when it would return back downwards, does not hurt BD
5%-Same thing, but will bounce off any character or surface it hits. Can be picked up and eaten to heal health

FSmash: Spear Lunge: 20% (26%)
Quickly (or holds it if charging) spins it over head.
95%-Plunges the spear straight ahead. Medium knockback
5%-Goes to plunge the spear ahead, but trips forward holding the spear extended, tripping forward one character space, the entire body becoming a hitbox. High knockback

DSmash: Parasoul Spin (Down): 17% (5 hit attack 3%/3%/3%/3%/5%), 5% (Stars)
Spins the parasoul in hand,, then when unleashed will ride the Parasoul like a top. Can control how you move while spinning. At the end the Parasoul snaps shut and shoots two stars to each of his sides. High Knockback from the stars

USmash: Parasoul Spin (Up):15% (One lingering hitbox)
Spins the parasoul in hand, then spinning it above his head. Medium Knockback

Dash Attack: Trip 6% (14%)
Borrowing from DDD, BD will trip forward in an attack
95%-Trips right away, just sliding along the ground. Low Knockback
5%-Hops on one foot, then trips forward, not sliding along the ground and just falling on his face. High knockback

Grab
Stretches his hand out, grabbing with his short reach

Pummel: 2%
Whacks them with his other hand

Up Throw: 5%
Bends down, then chucks them upwards, arms extended to his side. Low Knockback

Down Throw: 8%
Jumps up, then preforms a Megaton Punch, then kicking them away (while also attending his now hurt arm, yowch)

Forward Throw: 5%
Steps forward, then flips them forward. Low Knockback

Back Throw: 5%
Same as forward, just backwards

Nair: Hurt Pose: 15%
Waddle takes on the pose of a Waddle Dee being hurt from his series, his whole body becoming a hurtbox. Lasts 2 seconds. High knockback

Fair: Rope Swing: 8% (12%)
Swings a rope to a Star block (can't be interacted with)
95%-Swings forward, until he reaches the end of the swing, everyone disappearing and the attack ending. Swings forward 3 character lengths. Medium Knockback
5%-The rope snaps mid swing, sending Waddle Dee hurling down for a second, dealing high damage to anyone in his way

Bair: Crescent Spear: 8%
Swipes backwards with his spear covering angles above and below him. Spins him around after the move is done (like Marth's Bair). Medium Knockback

Uair: Spear Lunge: 5%
Extends his spear above him, covering a large area above him. Low Knockback

Dair: Parasoul Plunge: 10%
Like PM Meta Knights Dair, Waddle Dee grabs his parasoul and rides it downwards. Can be angled. Lasts 4 seconds. High Knockback

Get up attack: 5%
BD springs up, jumping up, knocking anyone around him. Low knockback

Ledge attack: 6%
Flips up the ledge, kicking infront of him. Low knockback

Neutral B: Spear Toss 8%
BD will pull out a spear and hold it. The longer you hold the button, the farther he throws it. Can be thrown up to a 45 degree up or down arcing shot. Low Knockback

Up B: Updraft Parasoul Glide: 6%
BD grabs his parasoul, getting ready to use it, when a gust of wind causes it to turn inside out as he gets shot up 8 character heights above him, plowing anyone out of his way. When he reaches the top he fixes his parasoul and can float downwards. Can attack out of it however after the attack you use you will enter free fall. Medium Knockback

Side B: Flash Whip: Whip (3% multi hit), Channeled Beam (12%), Grab (18%)
Two versions can be used
Press B: BD borrows his cousins ability (thanks to the Flash Wand Kirby uses) and whips slowly infront of him. Can multihit as long as the opponent is caught in it. Low Knockback
Hold B: BD will hold the beam out (like Kirby could with it's advanced scroll). One stronger hit. Medium Knockback. If used at point blank range, will grab the opponent, then fling them out with the beam. High Knockback. This version can tether if used to the edge

Down B: Waddle Dee Helper
What's better than one Waddle Dee? Why more of course. When Down B is pressed, can be held for 3 seconds, during which time BD can still move and attack (B has to be pressed, stick can be let go). When let go or after 3 seconds, BD will jump up and do a quick happy pose, during which time you can input up to 3 inputs. A Waddle Dee is then summoned.
Not held: Attacks immediately
1 second: Attacks after moving for a second
2 second: Attacks after moving for three seconds
3 second: Attacks after moving for 5 seconds.
They follow a similar AI to King Dedede's old Waddle Dee toss. After the amount of time expires, they'll then do up to three inputs you inputed. All attacks can be inputed except Dash attack. Jump is it's own input and must be inputed to use air attacks. If no inputs are inputed they'll simply do the jump up attack they did in Brawl. The Waddle Dee's are much differently colored and will change colors for different palletes.

Final Smash: Waddle Dee Army: 5% Waddle Dee, 8% Waddle Doo
Like DDD's old Final Smash, BD summons an army of Waddle Dee's (and the occasional Waddle Doo) to storm the field.

Taunt 1: Jumps up and fist pumps the sky
Taunt 2: Sits down and sleeps for a second or two
Taunt 3: Pulls out a random weapon and poses with it

Basically I tried to incorporate more than just Spear, since the Waddle Dee family are also known for Parasoul Use. Uncommon things like using apples, swinging with ropes are only used once, and even Waddle Doo gets his ability in on the fun.

IMO This is the best and most creative Waddle Dee moveset that I've seen. Although I do prefer the spear helicopter rather than the parasol for his Up special.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

IMO This is the best and most creative Waddle Dee moveset that I've seen. Although I do prefer the spear helicopter rather than the parasol for his Up special.
The reason i chose to make a mini version of his copter as a third jump rather than his Up B was both for weapon variety in his B moveset, as well as I don't think it'd function very well as an Up B, being a very subpar recovery move, yet a very unique third jump. This was made for the best of both worlds

The reason i chose to make a mini version of his copter as a third jump rather than his Up B was both for weapon variety in his B moveset, as well as I don't think it'd function very well as an Up B, being a very subpar recovery move, yet a very unique third jump. This was made for the best of both worlds
Oh I didnt even see that little detail, anyway great moveset.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Not really

4 characters reveal based on anniversaries; 2 on perfect (rounded to 10's) anniversary and 2 on anniversary not rounded to 5's.
What characters are they? Peach doesn't count fyi as she wasn't on the anniversary (a day before though) and Sakurai made no mention whatsoever. Little Mac doesn't count so much either, because no mention was made AND he was connected to DK in at least SOME way, and Sakurai made no mention. He could count but meh. some people will agree on that others won't.

Lucario was for Brawl's anniversary, not a Pokemon anniversary. That one shouldn't count much either. ANY character from Brawl could've been revealed for that; Wolf, Jiggs, (it's known that they were the last characters finished), etc. Since it was for Brawl's, IMHO it's not all that special, since it wasn't for Pokemon. Its another of "some agree some don't"

Who's the 4th? If it's Marth he doesn't count either cause NO MENTION. and that one's kinda stretchy tbh

Last edited:

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
What characters are they? Peach doesn't count fyi as she wasn't on the anniversary (a day before though) and Sakurai made no mention whatsoever. Little Mac doesn't count so much either, because no mention was made AND he was connected to DK in at least SOME way, and Sakurai made no mention. He could count but meh. some people will agree on that others won't.

Lucario was for Brawl's anniversary, not a Pokemon anniversary. That one shouldn't count much either. ANY character from Brawl could've been revealed for that; Wolf, Jiggs, (it's known that they were the last characters finished), etc. Since it was for Brawl's, IMHO it's not all that special, since it wasn't for Pokemon. Its another of "some agree some don't"

Who's the 4th? If it's Marth he doesn't count either cause NO MENTION. and that one's kinda stretchy tbh
I'm still not sure if Peach is on the same day as Super Mario Bros. 29th anniversary because of the time zone thing. We'll still need to look more into that one...

The 4th one is Zero Suit Samus, for European's Metroid: Zero Mission 10th anniversary (anniversary for Japan version is one month later).

Right, Sakurai did not mention anything about anniversaries (save Lucario), but if it wasn't for them then character reveals would've be on 100% random date then...

Top Bottom