• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Maybe Meta Knight will be reviled tomorrow so that they won't end up promoting Triple Deluxe twice. [collapse=Triple Deluxe spoilers]Plus Meta Knight isn't even in the game.[/collapse]

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
But it's impossible to get a reveal tomorrow, right? I mean, it's Sunday tomorrow, depending on your time zones...unless we got a reveal on a weekend before...

Anyone tell me if we did?

D

Deleted member

But it's impossible to get a reveal tomorrow, right? I mean, it's Sunday tomorrow, depending on your time zones...unless we got a reveal on a weekend before...

Anyone tell me if we did?
We never got a reveal on a weekend...
I WISH Meta Knight would get confirmed on Monday.

LF2K

Floor Diver
I think they won't announce anything this week. They're probably saving a big announcement for Mario Kart 8.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
True. I wish they would get Meta Knight over with though.
May 2nd is a friday and the day triple deluxe launches in the US, I think there is a good chance of seeing him then and the 16th which is the european release date is also on a friday so that's possible, I'd also like them to recreate the brawl trailer with smash 4's look at e3 revealing meta knight, wario and snake, replacing pit and zero suit with newcomers

D

Deleted member

I think they won't announce anything this week. They're probably saving a big announcement for Mario Kart 8.
I doubt that we will get anything huge for Mario Kart 8 in terms of Smash. We might get Wario, but that's about it.

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
If bowser jr ever gets announced, I will personally buy a ticket to japan and unload every fire extinguisher in their offices. He is without a doubt my most hated character in the Mario franchise.

Have to continue to wait for Bandana Dee, Ness is most likely to be announced next for Mothers Day

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
If bowser jr ever gets announced, I will personally buy a ticket to japan and unload every fire extinguisher in their offices. He is without a doubt my most hated character in the Mario franchise.

Have to continue to wait for Bandana Dee, Ness is most likely to be announced next for Mothers Day
I think rosalina killed any chance he had

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Seriously?! at least Bowser Jr. could WORK and makes SENSE. unlike F***ING SOLID SNAKE OR PACMAN!!! I swear, if we get another 3rd Part character I will personally go on a killing spree.
My lord pipe the **** down he does work and make sense but he's boring as **** and a killing spree really someone's got some problems

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Seriously?! at least Bowser Jr. could WORK and makes SENSE. unlike F***ING SOLID SNAKE OR PACMAN!!! I swear, if we get another 3rd Part character I will personally go on a killing spree.
someone got a loud mouth and a bad attitude.
many people see snake coming. along with the inclusion of namco included items makes many think pac's a given.
one of them is going to be in the game. looks like your going to have to suck it up and be happy for those who do want and support them.
now lets stop talking about bowser Jr. and third party characters and start focusing on bandana dee and kirby characters

Last edited:

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
someone got a loud mouth and a bad attitude.
many people see snake coming. along with the inclusion of namco included items makes many think pac's a given.
one of them is going to be in the game. looks like your going to have to suck it up and be happy for those who do want and support them.
now lets stop talking about bowser Jr. and third party characters and start focusing on bandana dee and kirby characters
Speaking of other kirby characters, which others have a shot, I think magolor and maybe prince fluff because of his uniqueness but i'm not betting on either of them

Morbi

Scavenger
I honestly feel as though Pac-Man makes A LOT of sense; I don't necessarily like or want him, but I believe he makes sense.

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
Announcing Yoshi in the direct was a **** move, wasting a reveal on somebody who is already 100% guaranteed was nothing but pointless. Same goes for ZSS and Sheik, they could have been announced the same time they're characters were announced.

Back to Kirby though, have to revisit my Kirby history as far as other potential picks

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Announcing Yoshi in the direct was a **** move, wasting a reveal on somebody who is already 100% guaranteed was nothing but pointless. Same goes for ZSS and Sheik, they could have been announced the same time they're characters were announced.

Back to Kirby though, have to revisit my Kirby history as far as other potential picks
I feel like yoshi was just thrown in there cause people were getting pissy about him not being announced, I mean it's not like they wasted time on him it was just he stands upright, then about a minute of gameplay and then they moved on

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

I'll save you the trouble and tell you that Bandana Dee is by far the most worthy candidate.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I feel like yoshi was just thrown in there cause people were getting pissy about him not being announced, I mean it's not like they wasted time on him it was just he stands upright, then about a minute of gameplay and then they moved on
It was kind of a waste of time, considering we only saw stuff we already knew, other than the upright thing.

D

Deleted member

More like leave before the mods deal with you for your unnecessary outbursts, right?

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
I'll save you the trouble and tell you that Bandana Dee is by far the most worthy candidate.
Very true (;

Still wouldn't mind Dyna Blade or Magolor to make an appearance. Would be fun to see a creative scheme for DB that would make an assassin in the air while being a dud on the ground.

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
Very true (;

Still wouldn't mind Dyna Blade or Magolor to make an appearance. Would be fun to see a creative scheme for DB that would make an assassin in the air while being a dud on the ground.
Dyna Blade is huge, right? I've only seen her in kirby's airride, but i think she is smaller in other games. She'd be FANTASTIC as playable or an assist. Dyna is my favorite Kirby character.
Bandana Dee has been getting a lot of attention. He's okay as long as he is not replacing Meta Knight.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Well guys, prepare to never see me again. I've given up on humanity and will not take any more bullcrap.
Please come back :sadeyes: Don't give up on humanity just yet. I used to post the same kinds of things and get yelled at for it. Had I given up, I wouldn't be the same person I am today. I probably would have gone back to Mario Kart for my competitive game and missed out on so much fun. (Plus, I hate blue shells too much to play Mario Kart competitively.)

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
Dyna Blade is huge, right? I've only seen her in kirby's airride, but i think she is smaller in other games. She'd be FANTASTIC as playable or an assist. Dyna is my favorite Kirby character.
Bandana Dee has been getting a lot of attention. He's okay as long as he is not replacing Meta Knight.
Indeed but would still make my day if they included her in any way. Would love to play as her but she's better off as either an AT or even a boss (:

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
When it comes to Sakurai and his choices of mostly unexpected characters.. I'd say this guy or Adeleine if we get a kirby newcomer.

Top Bottom