• All episodes of the new Smash Brothers documentary 'Metagame' are available on Vimeo! Get Metagame Here

• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

• Support SmashBoards and get Premium Membership today!

Bandana Dee, the Legend of Dee - Our Star Ally as DeeLC?! (v(- ' ' -)>↑

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Lord
Coming to to you guys with a little theory!

It's based on Voice Threoy. Now contrary to popular belief, it's not about forming a perfect box. it's about filling up placeholder slots in the game's files! We had five left when Steve was added. Sephiroth took up two, and Pyra/Mythra might do the same. That leaves us with one voice slot for two characters. Voiceless characters have no voice slots, so this means that, providing the next patch doesn't add any, that one of the remaining characters will be silent. This helps Bandana Dee immensely! Alongside that, he could be our final first party as a way of thanking HAL, in the Ultimate Smash game, for getting Smash off of the ground. So come March if the Pyra/Mythra patch adds no more placeholder voice slots, then we have a good amount of hope!

Plus Bandana Dee has little to no competition in this regard!
Other voiceless contenders:
Prince of all Cosmos
Louie (they refused to give Olimar his voice, same could happen for Louie)
Master Chief (?)
Adeleine

Keep your eyes peeled!

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Ace
Other voiceless contenders:
Adeleine
I swear if Adeleine gets in over Dee I'm gonna... I'll.. I don't know what I'll do but I'll be mad!

if any of you guys prefer Adeliene, that's fine. More power too ya. I don't hate Adeliene but honestly they feel like some of the only competition Dee has in terms of Kirby characters

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I swear if Adeleine gets in over Dee I'm gonna... I'll.. I don't know what I'll do but I'll be mad!

if any of you guys prefer Adeliene, that's fine. More power too ya. I don't hate Adeliene but honestly they feel like some of the only competition Dee has in terms of Kirby characters
OMG... I LOVE Adeleine, and she was probably the one character (alongside Ribbon) I was truly hyped to see return in Star Allies. But my God, if she gets in Smash BEFORE B.W.D...

Oracle Link

Smash Lord
honestly, I guess there could still be another first party

it's just with how much the DLC has focused on 3rd parties, having half the pass be 1st parties just seems like a bit of a stretch, it's mainly just a gut feeling though

but I really hope I'm wrong, especially since the fact we now have a Fire Emblem and Xenoblade character most of the likely options are characters I care about
I mean i as the Edgy (yeah okay this doesnt work because Baby) Antihero will say something mean so all you softies cover your Ears if not you get Corrupted

I would really want to see the angry reactions if he gets in Espeacily because a lot of Reactions seem ridicouls like for example Steve being "unexpected" why he is the main character of the Best selling game right now

You can stop covering you ears maybe some of them see the Quality and Legacy of Kirby after this

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
I am once again mentioning my headcannon that BWD has Goku hair.
Seeing this suddenly gave me the urge to try drawing this, and, well....

Wadd1res.png

I sorta took it way further than I originally intended, lol. So here's this silly drawing of Bandana Goku Dee (Couldn't decide on the hair color lol) with his Super Dee 4 and Super Dee God Super Dee forms!

Top Bottom