• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Next: TBD

Reioumu

Smash Lord
haha looks like pride will be on the line at this tourney, in MD boundaries. i opened a new md vs va thread for anyone who hasnt seen it. team arlington vs team ben would be a good crew battle at C3, and then MD vs VA should be at the next C3.
Yo G-reg, we need to capture this epic **** on tape.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
i need a teammate
Team Jedi NEEgros FTW?

but really you can find a good partner, GO GO GO GO

hey I'll team w/ that hot asian chick in TA, she should accept this offer for it is once in a life time

Wife

Smash Lord
I had a fest last night with JerzyDan and Bibbed, with Husband. Him and I had to keep scolding the two of them everything they tried to say they were having "fun."

You think that double rest was hilarious? Well it's not. It is NEVER ok to kill your teammate.

"I technically won that match because I got off two Falcon punches!" WRONG. The only winner is me, because I still have my stock. You are in fact a loser.

We wouldn't allow them to play any further because they sucked so much, instructing them to play 99 stock matches every day for 2 months.

I scream, "IF YOU WANT TO HAVE FUN THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO JOIN TA!! NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!!"

True fact: Omni hasn't laughed once since he joined Team Ben. He hasn't even smiled.

Here is the new pic I'm going to use for my smashwiki: :flame:
And Husband's new pic will be this: :demon:

And for our description it will simply say GRRRRRRRR TEAM BEN HATES FUN AND HATES TA. THEY'RE BASICALLY LIKE THE ENEMY TEAM OF ALIENS FROM SPACE JAM!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Wife

Smash Lord
but seriously? i really just want to play smash, no matter with whom. I'm always trying to get fests together, 1 or more days a week, so try and come. IM me if I don't have your name.
If I don't IM you, it means I dont have your name cuz I im everyone in the area I can when i'm setting up a fest.

Kaiser, Greg, Plank, Vist and Me/Husband/Omni are often getting fests together. Other guys should come over more often! Team Ben really hasn't been elitist in well over a year so just forget the past, stop the **** talk, and come and play.

oh and I'll be at this thing on Saturday. what time should we get there?

****IT GREG MUST YOU POST IN THE 25 SECONDS BETWEEN MY TWO POSTS?
jerkass

g-regulate

Smash Hero
haha its all good wife, team ben doesnt need to explain themselves, we all <3 you. unfortunately, the **** talk will never stop! TA is taking this one down!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
5%, your sig is scary as ****.

i should be going to this, but it's not 100%. i need to save up money. :/ idk if i have a teammate or not, so you should just find someone else to team with eevisu.

i'll definitely be at c3, wouldn't miss that.

Tin

Smash Journeyman
Alright whatever. Five, since you're not teaming with Da Shizzi, lets team again.

rofles, so much for switching it up.

OKAYOKAY?

Tin

Smash Journeyman
Hahahaha, sweeeeet, I have a teammate.

AND NOOO BLUES YOU HAVE TO COME! Your quiet presence at every smash tournament is a must.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
tin your so mean, stealing the cool people away.

uggggggg someone team with me

Frozen if your going to this and dont have a partner, then we should team. I'll even let you pick the team name ^_^

Frozen

Smash Lord
tin your so mean, stealing the cool people away.

uggggggg someone team with me

Frozen if your going to this and dont have a partner, then we should team. I'll even let you pick the team name ^_^
If I'm able to make it I'll team with you, but at the moment my mouth keeps filling up with blood, and that's not fun.

Wisdom teeth ftl.

I might be able to make it, i'll try.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
cmart - We'll win just based on our amazing name.

UMBC - Actually do you have some DVDs I can use? I thought I had some, but naaaaaah. If not I can't record. Unless I overlooked something.

Top Bottom