• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

TAK$

Smash Ace
i'll post shoutouts later just got back and i'm tired. but if anyone took a memory card from a game cube in the kitchen could you please return it, it was mine. >.>if you dont remember if you took it from the kitchen or not it was from the gc with the pokemon on it, yee.

edit again: for those of you who played me and/or watched me, what would you rate my sheiks gayness on a scale of 1-10? just curious

Frozen

Smash Lord
ridiculous tournament...30 people in a tiny room? it must've been 90 degrees in there. good stuff bowsertree, and im glad you got that new program for brackets
!!

He stoles it from me. :mad:

Sorry I didn't come, some unexpected nonsense came up....and Hat was at another Magic the Circle Jerk tourney or something anyway

D

Deleted member

this fest was abigger than usual wich was awesome w/that small room and all:laugh:

Aho/fonz:good**** as always.to bad we didnt get singles in w/each other though:(

bowsertree:you suandered again man...

TAK$:incedibly awesome finally getting to meet you man.you have great skill so keep practicing oh and w/was your bros name on the boards?

aero:good job in the tournament for teams what was your pt's name?

cyrain: incredible fox good sir.i look forward to playing you again:)

NKK:we had like 14 singles matches lol.your falcos off to a good start so i expect to see it in action at catonsville and maybe youll get me past 2 stock next time :) <3

tin:i gayed you w/lazers...sorry man

5%:good**** as always.next time we'll get some singles in man

meep:delicious icies as always

technomancer: wow...for not using yoshi that long i was truly impressed w/what i saw.that combo on aho on poke stadium was the MOST beast yoshi combo i have ever seen.stick w/yoshi man!

nikk:always getting better.get smash man and practice even more.

DOSV:your marth in teams was effective man.hows my samus?:)

EE:we suck as teammates lol i had the urge to come aft. you a few times.much fun.

zero:my fox makes me chuckleses lol keep practicing and play me again man.good fun.

TOPE:i never played you but i watched several of your matches.youre a well balanced player indeed.awesome stuff.

sorry guys i tried to learn everyones names w/their faces but didnt so sorry youll just have to give me time.All in all this was an excellent tournout but sadly one of my partners has decided to quit playing smash for reasons i do not know.i...will talk w/him though.good **** to everyone!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Internet went out last night, then mysteriously came back on. O_o Gonna figure out how to put up the brackets, then I will do so.

Thanks for coming everyone, it was extremely cramped and hot as Nightmare said, many times. >.>

Tope - Thanks for coming and bringing your Richmond buddies to knock me out the tournament, while coaching them. >_> GJ on your placing and thanks for the help on brackets.

Aho - GJ

Fonz - GJ

Meep - Most maniacal laugh ever, GJ.

Tru= - I blame you not coaching me. :dizzy:

DOSV - GJ ****** people and doing so well.

Nikk - GJ taking my Bawls

Aero - Your Puff is ridiculous.

TAK$ - Good matches..... More Sheik/Peach matches at Catonsville

Zeps - GJ

FOB - The Luigi ditto was amazing.

JM - Good matches we had, I played you and TAK more than anyone lol. Just let me know when you wanna smash.

technomancer - Again, sorry for not adding you, I got confused with all the distractions. >_<

Okay, so this will be the last Biweekly until I figure out what's going on with my work schedule. Lol it might be the last one anyway, since it's always so crowded. O_o Unless people don't mind being cramped.

Edit:

Teams:

1. Team Nasty
2. TopeGay
3. Puff 'N' Stuff
4. Team Awesome
5. Team Dreadlocks
5. Rabbid Avengers
7. Me and This Guy
7. Team nEEgro
9. Team Whatever

Singles:

1. Aho
2. Tope
3. Fonz
4. Meep
5. Aero
5. Cyrain
7. 5% tax
7. Zero
9. Nelo
9. DOSV
9. Israfel
9. Tru=
13. Hobo
13. Hey
13. FOB
13. Tin
17. Zeps
17. TAK$
17. EE
17. Bowsertree
17. JM
17. Cronux

Aero

Smash Journeyman
@tru=: pt? do you mean partner? if you did, i was teaming with zero yesterday. good **** in teams, btw
@bowsertree: thanks man. i didn't get to play you, though -_-
@tope: lol ganon. the first game was definitely fun. i'll figure out how to best you next time... ^_^
@dosv: fun g/w ditto, good tourney match. good stuff.
@fonz: wow. hm. fun match.
@5%: is amazing
@tin: is amazing
@zero: hawt stuff in teams. haha this is the first time i've ever won prize money. XD
@heynivek: good to see you again, better luck at green greens next time. haha

see everyone at catonsville

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
This was really fun and i did really good.
WAYYYYYYYYY too many falco's though, i played three of them just in brakets, EE, Tru= and Nelo. I HATE FALCO!!!!!!

Zero34

Smash Lord
Zero, bring your sister next time, and I'll give you my mad skills.
this aho is smart. he KNOWS what im getting chu. ;)

Tru: had some awesome friendlies. dedicated posting!! im telling you, you are so crazy technical it's scary. and i was aero's partner DURR

cyrain: you fox is amazing against peach. was that like, a 60% KO on battlefield? lol, ridiculous

5%: good **** for placing so crazy high

aero: you pulled off some of the sickest rests combos out there. i really want to see you and CK on a team. bring him next time!! i need to play him!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
you guys still gonna be running these (or something of the sort) around july? Ima be in town for otakon and def would wanna get in on one of these.

Tin

Smash Journeyman
ZOMG IM NOT LAST YAY

I wanted to play more people though, but our clique was fun enough.

GG to everyone I played.

Nurok

Smash Lord
soon ill go to a catonsville fest, and youi'll see the MOST ANOYING FALCO ON THE PLANET!
w/no tech skill=me

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Tournament was awesome, although a little hot for early January. :laugh: Thanks agin to Tope for the ride up to Fonz's place and Fonz for taking our group to the tournament, I really appreciate it.
Zero: Best set I've played in a long time. The Peach ditto was a blast and I normally hate those. Battlefield was a blast and Brinstar was well, interesting. Having half the room yelling out various objectives for me was a little crazy, but the match stayed close and epic which was great. Good job on the win. I think Cyrain might have mentioned it, but just to confirm it, he has played against my Peach almost every other day for quite some time now. Sorry for setting him up against Peaches. >_<
Bowsertree: I greatly enjoyed the tournament and our match was fun, though the early stitchface sure helped a lot. : P
Tope: Thanks for the coaching and humoring me with the match on Yoshi's Story against your Marth.
Yayuhz.

Zero34

Smash Lord
same. great set. i didnt exactly get the support that i was hoping for though lol, half of TA and TOPE telling you how to beat my characters and all hah. peach ditto was awesome. both of us fighting like crazy for the sword.

match on brinstar was instense. BREAK THE EGGS!! we gotta play more. and yeah, after getting uair like, 6 times, he told me that fox vs peach was his favorite matchup. his fox read my peach like a book

D

Deleted member

haha sorry zero.my mind was in a blurr during the that team match lol

Fonz

Smash Ace
same. great set. i didnt exactly get the support that i was hoping for though lol, half of TA and TOPE telling you how to beat my characters and all hah.
To be fair, some of our advice couldn't have been worse if we tried. I think it evened out the decent advice =P

technomancer

Smash Champion
Tree - I demand to be given the award for most potential to enter the tournament :p Actually it's cool, I got to play alot of the guys that I wanted to play, and I hadn't really slept in a day or two so I probably woulda just lost my five bucks lol.

Tyrant - Thanks for teaming with me, even if we both did kind of mediocre :/ And thanks for sushi, that was awesome, that beef stuff was delicious :D

DoSV - you're my eternal rival, haha, lets see if we can't get some more unreasonably close matches.

Aho - thanks for humoring my Yoshi even though I kept doing dumb stuff (eggroll = recovery? ohhhyeahhhh). Any tips? Oh, and we all know you were just "saying" you had to go play Tope for the finals so you wouldn't eat another 70% combo :p

Tope - Thx for teaching me not to roll lol, good sh*t both of you in the finals too, those matches were crazy. Aho's spacies are so fast.

Tru= - Zomg no more losing from you you're too good :D. Yoshi vs. Bowser next time I see you? I'll try to bring that skinny guy from Otakon next week if you're in.

D

Deleted member

Tree - I demand to be given the award for most potential to enter the tournament :p Actually it's cool, I got to play alot of the guys that I wanted to play, and I hadn't really slept in a day or two so I probably woulda just lost my five bucks lol.

Tyrant - Thanks for teaming with me, even if we both did kind of mediocre :/ And thanks for sushi, that was awesome, that beef stuff was delicious :D

DoSV - you're my eternal rival, haha, lets see if we can't get some more unreasonably close matches.

Aho - thanks for humoring my Yoshi even though I kept doing dumb stuff (eggroll = recovery? ohhhyeahhhh). Any tips? Oh, and we all know you were just "saying" you had to go play Tope for the finals so you wouldn't eat another 70% combo :p

Tope - Thx for teaching me not to roll lol, good sh*t both of you in the finals too, those matches were crazy. Aho's spacies are so fast.

Tru= - Zomg no more losing from you you're too good :D. Yoshi vs. Bowser next time I see you? I'll try to bring that skinny guy from Otakon next week if you're in.
haha sounds like a plan :)

D

Deleted member

dont worry cronux,you did a decent job.

my new sig is awesome.i used microsoft paint lol
thanks for the account technomancer!

zL.tyranT

Smash Cadet

no problem :O

Dead Kev

Smash Rookie
I would love to come out and play. I'm going to MICA and I don't know my way around very well so if someone could help me out with directions or maybe a ride that would be much appreciated.

cmart

Smash Lord
I would love to come out and play. I'm going to MICA and I don't know my way around very well so if someone could help me out with directions or maybe a ride that would be much appreciated.
I go to mica. Aim me at charlotteamm and not only can I show you around the bmore smash scene, but we can also get some smashing done asap.

Dead Kev

Smash Rookie
i don't have regular access to the internet. Right now im at the meyerhoff computers by the dining hall, so no aim. But I live in the commons and we should definately hang. I don't have a cube with me unfortunately, just the controller. I don't have a cell either but I can get you my dorm phone.

cmart

Smash Lord
Allright I sent you a pm with room # and phone. I've got smash covered so don't worry about it.

Top Bottom