• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ballin4life's YouTube Channel

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
The Yoshi combo's were really good, but Pika had a lot of mediocre stuff.

Also I really liked how you included your opponent's combos in the video =)

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

Dsc

Smash Ace
Wtf his commentary is fine, dont tell him to be funny. His voice makes me laugh. And he commentates afterwards, like he has said many times.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Watch ballin4life (White Fox) vs Darth Rancorous (Green Fox) 2 for a completely off topic commentary lol.

The Yoshi combo's were really good, but Pika had a lot of mediocre stuff.
The Pika section is short and only comes from ~10 matches. I mostly just wanted to use that song :) Don't know what you were expecting besides uair chains haha

Also the last 2 Pika combos are greatness.

For reference, the Yoshi portion came from ~18 matches, and Falcon came from ~27.

Also I really liked how you included your opponent's combos in the video =)
It's the sudden turnaround from me getting comboed to me comboing my opponent that I find amusing.

Anyway part 3 is up:

ballin4life Combo Video Part 3 - Misc + Ness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLZURKQ-Ng4

ballin4life

Smash Hero
1:36 was a leet tech chase lol ... the one after I found amusing because it was a Comet Mystic kill

that's also my only video playing as Luigi (not counting 200% matches :) ) and I had to get something from him in there

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Wtf his commentary is fine, dont tell him to be funny. His voice makes me laugh. And he commentates afterwards, like he has said many times.
i never said it was bad, in fact, it's well done, but this is my first time watching his commentated matches also.

TANK64

Smash Lord
great vids. Waiting for fox!

also.... everything should be uploaded in AVI.... always

also, how/why do you have ads on your vids? (not that that's a bad thing).

ballin4life

Smash Hero
YouTube puts ads on the videos because of the songs. Since I don't own the songs (obviously), YouTube puts ads on there to make money for the copyright holders of the songs.

I'll upload part 4 as an AVI. It's just a bit annoying because MPEGs take like 5 minutes to upload whereas AVIs take half an hour because they are much bigger.

I have a really good lossless AVI codec with great compression from CamStudio but it isn't compatible with my editing program :(

Also all my videos right now are captured as MPEGs ... I used to capture uncompressed AVI but that burned up my whole hard drive really quickly (lol 1GB/min). I would love to capture everything in AVI format but I need a good compressor that is compatible with ULEAD visual studio

Dsc

Smash Ace
But the first combo vid?
That's weird, In my iPhone it said it's not available fir movil devices, maybe I'm a ****** or something.
Nah, his first vid didnt work on my iPhone since it was MPEG. So MPEGS dont work on iPhone, but the 2nd vid...and the 3rd..are playable coz theyre AVI. I think. Well theyre not MPEG.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Dsc doesn't lol. He moved. He has to go to church like a good boy to use their computers.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
lol yes
I do, but the problem comes when I'm at work, the restrictions here don't let me open youtube or any social site, then I have to use my iPhone if I want to go to facebook, youtube and stuff like that, and I almost don't spend time at home to use my laptop though.

Dsc

Smash Ace
Dsc doesn't lol. He moved. He has to go to church like a good boy to use their computers.
Wtf why are you lying.
I just like watching youtube on my phone in my warm bed ..thats all
But yeah MOAR link combos

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Oh I see ... I wonder why it is like that where some have that enabled by default and some don't ... probably some kind of copyright thing.

Anyway I enabled mobile viewing for parts 1 and 4

Also Star King, no hate for the video?

The Star King

Smash Hero
I don't remember posting that at all o_O

But yeah I'm not a fan of in-game combo videos for Smash 64, I prefer training mode combos. So if I wasn't the biggest fan, it's not you, it's me. It was pretty good for an in-game combo video though.

sharksquail

Smash Ace
I don't remember posting that at all o_O

But yeah I'm not a fan of in-game combo videos for Smash 64, I prefer training mode combos. So if I wasn't the biggest fan, it's not you, it's me. It was pretty good for an in-game combo video though.
LoL it's not you, it's me.

Tambor

Smash Journeyman
41 minutes... I'll just leave the tab open forever. Someday I'll have more time, find the tab and watch the video.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
yeah i feel that - i'm gonna split up any other uploads into single matches. but a 12 char battle would be really annoying to split up like that since some of the matches could be only one or two stocks. so i uploaded it as one video.

Top Bottom