• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bahamas smash scene thread

rikukanu

Smash Cadet
lol k i pass there everyday ill get it monday and frash said he as to work so idk how im getting to the meeting spot. and i dont have a main yet iwas thinking about roy marth or sheik maybe falco wanted to see how well i am with them first.

abcool

Smash Ace
lol k i pass there everyday ill get it monday and frash said he as to work so idk how im getting to the meeting spot. and i dont have a main yet iwas thinking about roy marth or sheik maybe falco wanted to see how well i am with them first.
Aight then. I have to head to a gamestore to play some guys tomorrow. I guess we can meetup sunday if fresh is ya only ride then.

Rudra

Smash Ace
yeah i knew those stuff i read that at the site i play brawl on its called All is brawl but i got tired of the lag and wanted ot try melee now i know there are people in the bahamas to play i realy wana get good at it and play skilled people
I like you =)
i put so many hours in brawl and all other competitive games i had that had wi-fi (pokemon digimon and other games)
You're a Trainer and a Tamer too?! Lets fight sometime - I'd love to see what you've got!

That aside, its good to have you with us. You've got spirit, but it'll take more than that to seize that dream. I cant wait to see what you'll become. ^_~

rikukanu

Smash Cadet
I like you =)

You're a Trainer and a Tamer too?! Lets fight sometime - I'd love to see what you've got!

That aside, its good to have you with us. You've got spirit, but it'll take more than that to seize that dream. I cant wait to see what you'll become. ^_~
i like me too :D and sue we canplay anytime

i spent the night fresh's house playing brawl no hes gone to work im here alone. D: I was gona main mewtwo in melee cuz i main lucario on brawl but mewtwo is just UGH so its out of marth, gano or falco.

abcool

Smash Ace
i spent the night fresh's house playing brawl no hes gone to work im here alone. D: I was gona main mewtwo in melee cuz i main lucario on brawl but mewtwo is just UGH so its out of marth, gano or falco.
I'd say some nice choices. So you played brawl with Fresh huh... Well' its melee that he is great at, but whenever you can come tomorrow, just let me know.

rikukanu

Smash Cadet
i went to gamesand things the dont have it he said come back wednesday and its for 50$ me and wunray can def come friday if thats ok so thats means i only have 3 days to train sense we have no school thursday and friday

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Hey Abcool. I was wondering if you were planing on going to Apex 2012. If you are, maybe we can do teams.

abcool

Smash Ace
Hey Abcool. I was wondering if you were planing on going to Apex 2012. If you are, maybe we can do teams.
I doubt i will go to apex, but if u can make it to the bahamas then, we can meet. I just don't have the money for it.

i went to gamesand things the dont have it he said come back wednesday and its for 50$ me and wunray can def come friday if thats ok so thats means i only have 3 days to train sense we have no school thursday and friday
I'll keep you guys updated. If you have a ride i can schedule something.

abcool

Smash Ace
wunray said friday he can come for sure and lets hope games and things have melee tomarrow D:
You can just train with wunray instead? I thought he had a melee. Anyway, if you do get one, be sure to practice the AT's you're gonna be using most. Only spacies require a solid mastery of all the techs though.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
You can just train with wunray instead? I thought he had a melee. Anyway, if you do get one, be sure to practice the AT's you're gonna be using most. Only spacies require a solid mastery of all the techs though.
You got that right. i still cant master foxes technical skill.

rikukanu

Smash Cadet
omfg the still didn't have it -.- and wunray parents dont let people over and wunray internet is down sooo i will have like 1 hour to train melee on friday D:

abcool

Smash Ace
omfg the still didn't have it -.- and wunray parents dont let people over and wunray internet is down sooo i will have like 1 hour to train melee on friday D:
Melee disc are hard to find nowadays. I had 3 disc and all gone now. That is weird how no one wanted em, until You started talking to me XD...you'll get it soon man.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Alex what if you burn a copy of melee for them?

you have a hacked wii right? shouldn't be too hard to figure out theres guides and stuff on it on SWF.

abcool

Smash Ace
Alex what if you burn a copy of melee for them?

you have a hacked wii right? shouldn't be too hard to figure out theres guides and stuff on it on SWF.
I have burned a copy of melee for rudra before, but i don't wanna give away my original. If he wants me to hack his wii, then i can burn him a copy.

wunray

Smash Rookie
Internet is back up and miguel u can come by to play mele.... not just too early in the morning is all oh and try to main fox miguel and i can still make it on friday

abcool

Smash Ace
Internet is back up and miguel u can come by to play mele.... not just too early in the morning is all oh and try to main fox miguel and i can still make it on friday
All you need is an SD card. 2GB. That is all and i got the rest covered

Rudra

Smash Ace
Bah...I wont be likely to meet up with you guys this weekend. My car's havvng power issues and it'll be who-knows-how-long till its fixed. I wish I had Project M to ease the boredom ~_~

abcool

Smash Ace
fresh i guess D:
If you depending on dre to be the sure ride you got another thing coming lol. He may have to work on holidays too. I never see that bey with a day off set in stone.

He said he didn't know you guys were planning on coming here today, so i'll count this as a dud.

abcool

Smash Ace
who works on holidays D: and were do you live maybe me and wunray can catch the bus
I live 7th street coconut grove. Let me give u some directions. When u hit town center mall. You know where kfc is right, well you on the right strip that should be robinson road. You wanna head str8 down, they should have a road closed off..that is the corner you wanna walk down. You will know when u close because you ga see a webcafe shop. Not that corner the next corner is my corner. Remember the road to that practicular corner is closed off. Walk through there and you and keep heading down, you ga see an intersection cross it and that is my corner head down and look to your right, you'll see a fenced in yard with a honda inspire in the yard..the fence should be connected to a wall and the house is green and white. (My house is in the center of that corner so you shouldn't miss it.)

Simple directions. Catch a 15A and let it drop u by checkers on robinson road. After that call my cell phone 429-0598

rikukanu

Smash Cadet
im going to the beach with fresh's cuson so i will stay by fresh tonight i guess ... i really wana play smash with you :( thats all i have been thinking about D: ima main marth i guess

abcool

Smash Ace
im going to the beach with fresh's cuson so i will stay by fresh tonight i guess ... i really wana play smash with you :( thats all i have been thinking about D: ima main marth i guess
I can teach you guys if you really wanna learn. Umm, fresh could try and drop u off and u could catch bus back, but i need to find a way to play those 2 twins i played last week, they had potential. I may hold a veteren tourney at my place. Since i am still free

rikukanu

Smash Cadet
twin boys? o: they can be like marth and roy or fox and falco ;D and i think hes working tomarrow tell 7pm D:

abcool

Smash Ace
twin boys? o: they can be like marth and roy or fox and falco ;D and i think hes working tomarrow tell 7pm D:
No one plays teams that way. You pick who you are good with and try to stay alive. Teams is played with friendly fire on. Also they used sheik and Pikachu/peach.

You'll have to wait until sunday to see me.

If you are gonna main marth i suggest you watch tournament videos of good marth players. You should really search in the character specific forms for details on the characters you wanna main.

rikukanu

Smash Cadet
i forgor his number can you call him k-or give me his number or somthing please and i got a wii and 10 bucks :D

me and fresh will play wunray friday

Top Bottom