• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bahamas smash scene thread

Rudra

Smash Ace
Finally finished my exams...whew ^_^
I'd like to play you guys sometime too. Is anyone doing anything for the weekend? Hopefully I'll have my car fully working by then (or at least borrow another)

abcool

Smash Ace
Finally finished my exams...whew ^_^
I'd like to play you guys sometime too. Is anyone doing anything for the weekend? Hopefully I'll have my car fully working by then (or at least borrow another)
We still need to play the cageclub champ. I hope we get a chance too. Rikukana is training in melee. Brawl was his first smash games so he needs to familairize himself with the controls. So we still with cageclub guys for now.

rikukanu

Smash Cadet
Been playing melee all way, so i took a brake to play brawl and i couldn't finish one match brawl so boring now and tooo slow D:

abcool

Smash Ace
Been playing melee all way, so i took a brake to play brawl and i couldn't finish one match brawl so boring now and tooo slow D:
That is the side effect of melee. The saying goes like this *The better you are at melee, the more you hate brawl* It's like playing street fighter 4 for 10 yrs and then they release sf2.. You just can't go backwards with these games man.

Rudra

Smash Ace
We still need to play the cageclub champ. I hope we get a chance too. Rikukana is training in melee. Brawl was his first smash games so he needs to familairize himself with the controls. So we still with cageclub guys for now.
Yeah...hopefully that wont be another wasted $7 for a no-show.

abcool

Smash Ace
Rikukana and wunray. What is the update on you guys. I know you got exams, but have you played against eachother yet and who is still practicing there techs and so forth. I want updates asap.

rikukanu

Smash Cadet
we done with school now, no we havn't played yet, and i got lots better sense me and you played ;D i will go by him and battle soon

rikukanu

Smash Cadet
im learning how to drive so i should be able to ocme there anytime when im done and i havn't herd from wunray in a while

abcool

Smash Ace
can you give me the link to get project M pl0x? :D
Project M isn't finished and it's only in demo form, plus the update hasn't been released, it'll feel like a cheap version of melee and u might not like it, plus only 14 playable characters.

You and wunray need to make an effort to come around more often. You guys need to play the rest of the community..i didn't tell ya'll to train for ntn.

wunray

Smash Rookie
hey um been a while cause of bgcse's but i am free this week so um someone let me know whats going on

Rudra

Smash Ace
Anyone up for some training this weekend? I also havent forgotten about the cage club and possibly meeting that guy who they spoke so highly about.

abcool

Smash Ace
Anyone up for some training this weekend? I also havent forgotten about the cage club and possibly meeting that guy who they spoke so highly about.
I told one of the guys to txt me when he sees him. Don't wanna waste anymore money heading there. In the meanwhile; Wunray and riku should come with us

wunray

Smash Rookie
Yea im home today but i have to go school tomorrow miguel should go too....... i need to go over a few things....

rikukanu

Smash Cadet
plays wunray today he get better from last time but i still won :D then i played fresh's marth for hours and we found out my best is sheik so ima main her stil lgota learn tho annnnnd wunray made a crew named Heartless Assassins

abcool

Smash Ace
plays wunray today he get better from last time but i still won :D then i played fresh's marth for hours and we found out my best is sheik so ima main her stil lgota learn tho annnnnd wunray made a crew named Heartless Assassins
You aren't gonna get better playing cpu's man you have to play ppl. I was planning on doing something today. Do you guys wanna met up and play?

abcool

Smash Ace
yeah but wunray cant go out on saturdays
I'll wait for summer and good news we met another smasher and just like u he started off on all is brawl and he likes brawl too, but he loves melee more. He plays peach and did well in singles and he teamed with a crewmate of mine and beat me and a friend in teams. I would like all of us to link up one day.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Hey how are things going over there?

My controllers having problems so im getting that white one from japan.

I hope you guys keep your heads up in the bahamas.

abcool

Smash Ace
Hey how are things going over there?

My controllers having problems so im getting that white one from japan.

I hope you guys keep your heads up in the bahamas.
Things are going great. I just played one of the new smashers today. Shounenkel would be happy to know he is a peach main. So far i found 3 new smashers. I haven't played wunray and his new crew yet, but things looking good for once.

Erasor.

Smash Cadet
Wow bahamas play smash. good to see you guys. Cross told me to join smashboards to improve on Falcon. so i did. but wow bahamas going hard.

abcool

Smash Ace
Wow bahamas play smash. good to see you guys. Cross told me to join smashboards to improve on Falcon. so i did. but wow bahamas going hard.
We had a community from like 06 man. We got a good amount of ppl. Finding a place to play consistently does be the problem at times, we got our own channel on youtube and everything. It should be in the OP btw

abcool

Smash Ace
I was watching some vids. you guys spacing is incredible. you guys are 10x better then us.
Ya'll got what it takes. Ya just gotta keep trying and respect all the new players. Teach um and most importantly, just find places to play and make getting to the place as simple as possible

abcool

Smash Ace
not sure where we gona fine people to join
I am not talking about us, we have a smash community. I am talking to jamaica and there smash scene. Yes, there are communities worldwide and i tend to give advice to jamaica a lot because there community died and a few of there players still love the game.

Top Bottom