• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bahamas smash scene thread

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
We recorded a vid on friday between me and TBM. Cross hasn't uploaded it yet but il let you know.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I was watching some of your new vids. Is Sector Z one of the new players you was mentioning?

wunray

Smash Rookie
Alright now that i am basicaly finished with school i am free to meet up riku just needs to let me know when or any of u guys

abcool

Smash Ace
Alright now that i am basicaly finished with school i am free to meet up riku just needs to let me know when or any of u guys
we usually meet up on sundays. idk, if that would be a good time for u? Also we're more active on the facebook group than on smashboards, but here is fine if u hardly on facebook.

wunray

Smash Rookie
I have a facebook but i forgot the pass for it and miguel im post to come by you so i can play your brawl and sundays may be difficult for me but i can try although saturdays are much easier for me

rikukanu

Smash Cadet
then make a new one duh , and brawl sucks but just tell me when you wana come so i can come get you so yo udotn get lost and i hope you falco got better

wunray

Smash Rookie
My falco cant get any better thanks to my laggy controller need to get a new 1 and lets try for friday?

abcool

Smash Ace
Wunray i thought you were a 7th day adventist? How is saturday a good time to play smash? I mean scott is off on saturdays so if that is better let me know

wunray

Smash Rookie
Yea by that i men i go to church on saturday and then i can go out (probably) and bear grills we still on for today?

wunray

Smash Rookie
yea i main ike what of it he is awsome and its 12:48 dude where r ya im gettin hungry and will leave soon to get some chinise >> oh i never got around to making a fb page :s let me do it now

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
sinji your the guy i added on all is brawl right
Yea im the guy. I haven't been on All is Brawl for like a month or so.

@abcool. Well cross is playing smash again. Cross said it would be nice if he can go to Apex but he said he has to sort out his passport. Ausp and TBM got better and Im training for Apex. Cross is giving me a few tips when it comes to playing with fox.

Tossy quit smash. I think its because no one rates him in smash. But its for every fighting game. last week he started maining Makoto for SSF4 and people were criticizing his playstyle. But I dont think he quit smash. This isn't the first time this has happened. He just lacks perseverance and confidence.

abcool

Smash Ace
Yea im the guy. I haven't been on All is Brawl for like a month or so.

@abcool. Well cross is playing smash again. Cross said it would be nice if he can go to Apex but he said he has to sort out his passport. Ausp and TBM got better and Im training for Apex. Cross is giving me a few tips when it comes to playing with fox.

Tossy quit smash. I think its because no one rates him in smash. But its for every fighting game. last week he started maining Makoto for SSF4 and people were criticizing his playstyle. But I dont think he quit smash. This isn't the first time this has happened. He just lacks perseverance and confidence.
It's good to see u guys back on your feet. I mean you really needed the help and glad to know cross also trying again. Well here everyone is ready to play, but ride and a place is always an issue, we soon fix it though

abcool

Smash Ace
I heard Shounenkel is saving up for Apex. Hows it going?
Shounenkel doesn't tell me much things. You need to PM him or something because most of us use facebook now to stay in connect. It'll be hard to get a response on this thread.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I fought tossy two hours ago. I knew he wouldn't quit smash. I gotta say he quickly adapted in the matches we had.

Top Bottom