• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bahamas smash scene thread

abcool

Smash Ace
I would like to list the names of the last official power ranking. An in this thread. This Power Ranking was based off of the tourney BPR. All the other players were just placed according to whom i played at there best. I will update this whenever i can at another tournament.

Melee's Power Ranking: As of December 27th 2010

1.Abcool/Samus,Marth,Fox
2.Shin/Sheik
3.Wing/Fox,Marth
4.Rudra/Falco
5.Rox/Sheik
6.Aiki/Sheik
7.Owen/Roy
8.John/Samus
9.Chad/Falco
10.Shard/Samus
11.BTMS/Link
12.BGB/Mario
13.Dee/Fox
14.Dre/Marth
15.Sonny/Sheik
16.Dark Difter/ Dr.Mario
17.Omar/Falcon
18.Big Dawg/Marth and Shiek
19.Danny/Link
20.Trecko/C.Falcon

Best of Doubles
Spamming Ladash aka Guns and Roses
(Rudra&Kel)=A Team

Second Best
Over Raep
(Shin&Aiki)= B Team

Third Place
Pay Bill$
(Hype&Abcool)= C Team

The Most Valuable Player Award Goes To

ShounenKel(MVTP) - He is being awarded for being the most supportive doubles partner in Tournament and out.

His character is Peach. Unique offensive style and smooth turnip game. Also a mad cool guy. He'll be here until the ranking changes. Congrats Kel. Keep on Smashing

Last bahamian Smash Tournament Results.

1st Shin(Fox/Sheik)
2nd Abcool(Samus)
3rd Rudra(Falco/Ganon)
4th Wing(Fox)
5thRox(Sheik)
5thShounenkel(Peach)
7th Yezzy(Mario)
7thAiki(Sheik)

Doubles

1st Spamming ladash(Shounenkel and Rudra)
2nd Abcool & Wing
3rd Shin & Aiki

http://www.youtube.com/user/SsbBahamas?feature=mhum

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
Finally you got something up.
Congrats and best wishes for further success.

Are those all serious smashers?

abcool

Smash Ace
I would say if they had a sure ride! About 70% of those are. Everyone works and stuff, but given free time. I am sure they are willing to be. I haven't played some of them since 08 though or i think 07

An thank you very much

abcool

Smash Ace
Your welcome.

Already looking forward to some good reading.
Trust me, don't expect the best. We have some ppl that play, but they don't come on the boards. You will see shounenkel and Jpobs, but that is it lol. I'll be trying my best though.

Cross i listened to you man, so lets see how this works out.(Incase he reads it)

speeding sonic

Smash Apprentice
yeaa man i saw your falco...nice skils mann..keep it up, I'm rox an I'm in the team with Abcool .. i played fox sheik and falcon..but falcon is now my main so im focussin solely on him

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Trust me, don't expect the best. We have some ppl that play, but they don't come on the boards. You will see shounenkel and Jpobs, but that is it lol. I'll be trying my best though.

Cross i listened to you man, so lets see how this works out.(Incase he reads it)
So like I'm here Sup guys? Abcool wanna play sometime hit me up you know I'm down anytime ;)

yo abcool! good lookin out man. Im sure everyone will come around if they see people postin in the thread man.
OMFG! Cross I'm here lol, i just watched some vid with of your Falco your pretty good, ask Ruda about ShounenKel peach V.s Falco's Lool

Your welcome.

Already looking forward to some good reading.
Yeah, i hope so We should all go to Pound 5 sounds like fun right?

abcool

Smash Ace
Rox and everyone wants to train. I am trying now to see when i'll be free, but no time this week. I think saturday is a best time for me. Yea i was saying Tossy needs to get rid of the fear

JPOBS

Smash Hero
cool, guess we have our own thread now.

Im pretty pissed i couldnt stay for the tourny at the end of the summer, i feel like i have unfinished business with harry/shin :/

imo Daisey should be ranked 6th ahead of likeness and rox. nothing against those guys but i think daisey is (was?) better than them. (prove me wrong!). But im not arguing, just my opinion dont care if it stays the same.

lol and i like how dee ranked so low. das good for his punk self. lol

abcool

Smash Ace
This is how i did the ranking. I was like active players and inactive players. I am pretty sure rox could beat daisey though and she never really came to some of the tourneys. Not the Smashfest8 one. idk if she beat rox at the one i held in march? If i am wrong someone tell me?

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman

Im pretty pissed i couldnt stay for the tourny at the end of the summer, i feel like i have unfinished business with harry/shin :/

imo Daisey should be ranked 6th ahead of likeness and rox. nothing against those guys but i think daisey is (was?) better than them. (prove me wrong!). But im not arguing, just my opinion dont care if it stays the same.

Dee is beast you'll see guys :) we had an still has the best team in the bahamas, I'm the best in the bahamas Btw, whenever that Punk ***** Tris comes back its ON!!

abcool

Smash Ace
I am ready to play some teams with EVERYONE present. I wanna see dee and shounekel, shin and daisey and so on. I wanna also have a legit crew battle.

Umm Does anyone else feel the power ranking is off?

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
This is how i did the ranking. I was like active players and inactive players. I am pretty sure rox could beat daisey though and she never really came to some of the tourneys. Not the Smashfest8 one. idk if she beat rox at the one i held in march? If i am wrong someone tell me?
Hmm, i don't know really shes still good though... yeah it is >_> Ftw ShounenKel peach is so **** beast n Sex'say Lolz why is he sooooo **** low, peach player hate-much!! don't hate just stop getting DownSmashed!!

abcool

Smash Ace
Why have you been through so many mains? 0.o
Idk. I think Rox works by his moods. Sometimes his falcon struggles and he feels safer using someone else. It was mostly just shiek and falcon, then he started using fox a bit.

abcool

Smash Ace
Christmas is when it changes. Jpobs thinks daisey is better than you, but idk? Did you win or lose to her when u guys played?

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, i hope so We should all go to Pound 5 sounds like fun right?

That would be great but I don't think most, if not all, would be able to make it.

What sticks in my mind though, is the idea of a Bahamas/Jamaica link up.
Tournaments, w.e.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
That would be great but I don't think most, if not all, would be able to make it.

What sticks in my mind though, is the idea of a Bahamas/Jamaica link up.
Tournaments, w.e.
**** that would be Beast!! yeah, i mean Im going to Pound 5, i was just askin you guys should try an make it out its going to be HHugee! Bahamas/Jamaica link up.
Tournaments <3 that:awesome:

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i dont know if Daisey is still better than Rox/Likeness.

I just used to think she was cuz she was harder than them to me, but she might not be that good, and they might have gotten better.

abcool

Smash Ace
i dont know if Daisey is still better than Rox/Likeness.

I just used to think she was cuz she was harder than them to me, but she might not be that good, and they might have gotten better.
Daisey style throws everyone off lol. I think if you haven't caught on now then...

speeding sonic

Smash Apprentice
how can you say that.. i think it should stay the way it is with daisey because everytime i ask to play her, she johns and tells me no.. so thats not my problem..and until we fight..the rank will stay the same...nothing personal..thats just how i feel

abcool

Smash Ace
Yea. I think he is right on that for real. She never agrees to play him. Someone should get daisey up in here.

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
**** that would be Beast!! yeah, i mean Im going to Pound 5, i was just askin you guys should try an make it out its going to be HHugee! Bahamas/Jamaica link up.
Tournaments <3 that:awesome:
Yes it would :D

i said i now main captain falcon.. thats only one bro. lol
Yea, that is NOW. It sounded like you've switched mains a lot already. Abcool basically explained it.

Yea. I think he is right on that for real. She never agrees to play him. Someone should get daisey up in here.
But she doesn't have to play him. As long as she places higher in tournaments on average.
Just what I think.

abcool

Smash Ace
No. She hardly if ever shows up to some tourneys, so i asked the question? Who played whom last. I remember rox coming to all my recent ones and actually places well, while daisey came to like 1 every 3. Therefore she was ranked lower. Christmas if everything goes well there will be a new one.

Shin requested to be removed from the list because he isn't active and retired, but i don't wanna do that because he is really amazing at melee.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
No. She hardly if ever shows up to some tourneys, so i asked the question? Who played whom last. I remember rox coming to all my recent ones and actually places well, while daisey came to like 1 every 3. Therefore she was ranked lower. Christmas if everything goes well there will be a new one.

Shin requested to be removed from the list because he isn't active and retired, but i don't wanna do that because he is really amazing at melee.
Shin is gay, removed his sorry ***. like we care/need him, real talk, cuz like hes he doesn't wanna play melee anymore that fine with me, so yeah hes Out, hes still my buddy though!!:bee:

speeding sonic

Smash Apprentice
she neva fot me.. like i said, she either tells me no...or ignores me to play with kel... and i also remember her saying that she prefers teams over singles

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman

Shin is gay, removed his sorry ***. like we care/need him, real talk, cuz like hes he doesn't wanna play melee anymore that fine with me, so yeah hes Out, hes still my buddy though!!:bee:

abcool

Smash Ace
Can't remove Shin, he's top player, plus he doesn't play because the community is lacking players. He shows up when asked to, alot! and still owns, even though he is rusty.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i like harry, dont remove him.

plus like you said alex, when he's free he doesnt mind playing, its not like he hates the game or anything.

Rudra

Smash Ace
Hey gais, am I late? =3

Wow I'm 6? I think I can beat Rudra so I need to get top 5 when I go back in Christmas
I'll take you up on that =D

I'm gonna train with kel to work on that peach matchup though, so you better bring that Falcon/ICs (if you still use them)

Yea, that is NOW. It sounded like you've switched mains a lot already. Abcool basically explained it.

True, but since he's been using Cap'n so much, he'll be rusty with shiek. He may still play fox for some matches and teams though... Otherwise, we'll raep him till he goes back to falcon to win.
:awesome:

Hey Tris, hurry back bro. I need to work on that falco ditto matchup lol

abcool

Smash Ace
I think i will also post tournament vids on this page. If you guys any of you wanna make a bahamian combo video, please let me know. I would like for us to have a high quality video.

speeding sonic

Smash Apprentice

Hey gais, am I late? =3

I'll take you up on that =D

I'm gonna train with kel to work on that peach matchup though, so you better bring that Falcon/ICs (if you still use them)

True, but since he's been using Cap'n so much, he'll be rusty with shiek. He may still play fox for some matches and teams though... Otherwise, we'll raep him till he goes back to falcon to win.
:awesome:

Hey Tris, hurry back bro. I need to work on that falco ditto matchup lol
nahh ill go sheik over fox...and you better keep ya bird sharp..ask abcool..i startin ta beast with falcon...but we needs to train

Top Bottom