• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

<b><span style="color: #00CC00;">Brawl & Melee:</span></b> London Gaming Con 2011 - D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I guess.. but I really do want to be set up at 9am =/ cause I want to be using all my other time for registration + sorting out the tournament

AmcD

Smash Ace
Yeah same, I'll bring a GC but won't be there for 9. Really smashers in London should be stepping up not people outside of London.

Charles I'll be going straight to the venue on Saturday.

WaagOne

Smash Cadet
Yo fuzz master flex, I can bring a cube and be there for 9ish.

Black man time applys so no guarantees but no later then 9:30 that kl? Im just being honest instead of saying ill be there at 8.30.

P.S. HHHHHYYYYYPPPPEEEE!!!!!! TESCOS GOT JOBS NOW BABY

YO lewis we should hit the bar at like 9 hahaha, but do it with style irish coffe and scotch, no beer =p

BTW.... Anyone for MMs? I use a troll character don't be so scared ;)

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Lol, totally forgot about MM.

I will accept any MM with Falco (not much money though, don't have a lot here).

I will accept almost any MM with Snake, Marth or MK. (pretty much vs everyone outside of the top 5 attending, I wouldn't mind doing them usually but I haven't played them for months so it's just giving money away)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Exactly, teams is a guranteed victory for Anaky and C.alzo.R.Z
lmao i like this post and it would of been man sorry to the brawl scene i cant make it once again when i wanted to / said i would soz andy man times are hard i got no money and owe £400 didnt think i would get this bad in debt , il come to a europe tourny with u andy if ur still gona play brawl il get back into it and we will win doubles thats a promise!

dutchies my bad u come all this way and i cant make it but anaky and kasper and im sure a few other u.k players will give u a gd challange wanting to see miller and cloud show off there moves make me proud

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Gamecubes

Fuzzyness
Unreal
Alpha Dash
Adam Stockley
master flex
?

Wiis

Anaky
J.Miller
Orion
Blubolouis
Doppl
Dueler X

get there at 9am..or no later than 10 or I'll be pissed off =/

my number is 07518359115, if you cant get in when you arrive just call me. Basically when you get there state your badgename (nickname) and you're helping with the smash setups

It'd be great if you could arrive on time

NEED 1 MORE GAMECUBE!

Kasper!

Smash Lord
lmao i like this post and it would of been man sorry to the brawl scene i cant make it once again when i wanted to / said i would soz andy man times are hard i got no money and owe £400 didnt think i would get this bad in debt , il come to a europe tourny with u andy if ur still gona play brawl il get back into it and we will win doubles thats a promise!

dutchies my bad u come all this way and i cant make it but anaky and kasper and im sure a few other u.k players will give u a gd challange wanting to see miller and cloud show off there moves make me proud
The dutchies yesterday were considering even paying for your tournament fees

Calzorz

Smash Lord
The dutchies yesterday were considering even paying for your tournament fees
thanks dutchies are too kind but cant even afford travel up there il get back into brawl then mybe travel to one of their monthlys or something sometime

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ohhh ok fair enough, well I think AmcD is teaming with J3ly already.

I just read the thing and it says Melee is starting at 1pm...and Alpha Dash was telling me to get there for 9am...NO WAY, sorry that's another few extra hours lying down.

I will try and get there for 11am.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
J3ly is teaming with deathgazer?

:phone:
Well I spoke to him a few days ago and told him that AmcD is free to team with and also AmcD was free and I told him that J3ly was free to team with and both of them seemed happy to team with each other, unless something in that short space of time has changed.

we might have good recording equipment this time but only for the grand finals
That's gay, why only for GF's and not even WF?

Also I don't have any ID atm...im just letting you know that, so I still hope to get in, just telling you just in case they try chat some crap at the door, so yeah if they do I will speak to Dujuan on BB and you can come get me at the door

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Gamecubes

Fuzzyness
Unreal
Alpha Dash
Adam Stockley
master flex
Luke Stockley

Wiis

Anaky
J.Miller
Orion
Blubolouis
Doppl
Dueler X

get there at 9am..or no later than 10 or I'll be pissed off =/

my number is 07518359115, if you cant get in when you arrive just call me. Basically when you get there state your badgename (nickname) and you're helping with the smash setups

It'd be great if you could arrive on time

NEED 1 MORE GAMECUBE!
this again, also see everyone tomorrow im off to the venue in a bit to start setting stuff up with the crew

I may need someone to bring a laptop but I'll post later to confirm that

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yo fuzz master flex, I can bring a cube and be there for 9ish.

Black man time applys so no guarantees but no later then 9:30 that kl? Im just being honest instead of saying ill be there at 8.30.

P.S. HHHHHYYYYYPPPPEEEE!!!!!! TESCOS GOT JOBS NOW BABY

YO lewis we should hit the bar at like 9 hahaha, but do it with style irish coffe and scotch, no beer =p

BTW.... Anyone for MMs? I use a troll character don't be so scared ;)
Amount ?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I advise people to arrive early, since it is an expo and there'll be a line

if you miss registration I wont let you enter the tournament

11am -> 12am SIGNUPS

So think about it, if you have to be there at 11am you need to arrive at least an hour or 30 mins to line up. The tournament wont wait for you

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm beginning to really dislike the amount that London players use this.

:phone:
Stop moaning, I will say it as much as I want...

Even gay people in the community use it, it's meaning is disjointed from it's second original meaning (as the 1st original meaning was actually 'Happy' :bee:)

So I will use it as I please, stop being gay and accept it :troll:

you should send him a private message on facebook :troll:

whos unreal teaming with?
LOL!!!
VA being a baby

And I have no idea who he is teaming with or if he is even entering teams.

J.Miller

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J.Miller91
From Anaky:

I just looked at the schedule and many of us think that having singles before doubles is pretty dumb. Would it be possible for us to change doubles and singles around, so singles on Sunday and doubles on Saturday.

Also for doubles day we will probably have a lot of spare time left on that day, so we were thinking of doing Low Tiers right after doubles if there is enough time, that can be decided after doubles though, depends how long it takes.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
i know results mr r and orion grand finals kasper got 3rd marcbri got 4th anaky dno his placement but he lost to marcbri and orion

looks like im going to get back into brawl and ****

istudying

Smash Lord
i know results mr r and orion grand finals kasper got 3rd marcbri got 4th anaky dno his placement but he lost to marcbri and orion

looks like im going to get back into brawl and ****
Aight thanks Cally!

Marcbri 4th? didn't expect that. Good job man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom