• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T. II - 11-14 Aug 2011 [ROAD TO APEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EK

Smash Journeyman
LOL!

Tös is the same in swedish and danish. Never knew it meant that in norwegian.
haha this reminds me of when i was in Denmark and played table tennis, i did not know wich locker room i could go in too, i said Piger and Drang or something like that, and i though for a little moment and was like Ahh i get it now Draeng means Dam and Piger Pojkar, and it was pretty funny because there where no people in there and after a while when im standing there and change cloths me and my firneds allot of girls just enters and we are like wtf :D

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Lolex told me that he, don't know how long ago, said something about singles would be saturday only. And that some people will show up on saturday, and not friday.

Since it's gonna be so many players, it would be so much better to start the first round of pools in singles friday (and hopefully do whole teams friday).

Is there anyone that wants to attend singles, but only gonna be there saturday and NOT friday. Or do you know about someone who won't show up friday? Please post it right away so we can put up a schedule.

@ EK:
Ofta man inte tänker på pigor och drängar, typ som i Emil i Lönneberga. =P

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Double post so no one miss this.

Be sure to check out the housing-thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13152167#post13152167

If you haven't talked with a swede that promised you housing, just follow the instruction and get over to the pre-BEAST. ;)

EDIT:
Lolex tried to stream yesterday, and everything went fine. So we will have stream, AJP will record and of course we will have a projector screen.

Just a few days left, HYPE!

Luma

Smash Lord
EDIT:
Lolex tried to stream yesterday, and everything went fine. So we will have stream, AJP will record and of course we will have a projector screen.

Just a few days left, HYPE!

but anyway, why would you even care, just get well and **** people on the stream!!!

Paju

Smash Journeyman
Should I bring my laptop and easycap? It's mac so avisynth doesn't work and therefore quality isn't so good. It's still pretty decent compared to most videos. The quality would be same as in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34p6hBjgBSU. Audio in that video has been recorded using the build-in microphone but I can also record the game's audio if no one wants to commentate/crowd voices.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
Hey guys... i just saw that i'm in a pool...
i just want to say that i'm not attending... i didnt even confirm, lol...
i hope the pool wont be messed up, sorry!

Dax

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys... i just saw that i'm in a pool...
i just want to say that i'm not attending... i didnt even confirm, lol...
i hope the pool wont be messed up, sorry!
I lol'd

I feel sorry for Lolex:awesome:

guess we ain't gonna see pools before the tourney at this rate lol

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, hi guys.

I've been delayed and really busy lately so I haven't been able to patch the pools, and I feel quite lucky that I didn't considering all the changes :p Had I actually updated it this Saturday, it would have been with Amsah and Adam and without Ice and the other Germans, so yeah :D

Anyways, we will do a final update at the tournament when we actually know for sure who's there, and I'll post it on the forums as well. As I've said before tho, the pools will be quite similar to how they are now, with as few changes as possible.

And as Aniolas said, I got a pretty awesome stream, and I'm going to make it even better right now. Will post a link here and add it in the information and post it on Facebook and so on... :)

I'll keep you informed on every update and so on, stay awesome and get hype, we're only 2 days away now!

Love,
Lolex <3

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Yo

theres a place in central that exchanges money at a better rate than the airport right?

I'm gonna end up there earlier than the venue opens again =/ but I'll help out and chill with anyone there

Viiper

Smash Rookie
My pills are cyanide, not medicine.
I use my cape to cover the faces of my dead victims.
The stetoscope is just a way for me to make sure that your heart has stopped beating.
A new generation of doctors are taking over.
U mad?

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Your very welcome to bring one if it isn't too much trouble. We are not sure if we'll have enough setups yet.

Dax

Smash Journeyman
other italians leaving tomorroow

we should be at the venue at 17.xx if the fly goes smoothly :D

so get hype

cause all italians are getting past the first round hopefully :p

WIDL

We Are Born
Me, NorwegianLink and Demonique (though he kinda changed his nickname to "TheBose") are going to Oslo very soon, and joining lotsa Norwegian smashers on the bus to Gothenburg. This will be HYPE.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Me, NorwegianLink and Demonique (though he kinda changed his nickname to "TheBose") are going to Oslo very soon, and joining lotsa Norwegian smashers on the bus to Gothenburg. This will be HYPE.
Yay ! Can't wait to see the Norwegians again :D

Also, Willy isn't coming, his ID wasn't valid anymore and he didn't notice it before arriving at the airport.

Omega.

Smash Rookie
AvengerAngel here.
Doraki and me have just beat Faab. France and Italy are gonna take over the top10. raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom