• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
Bring your Dazzle. There's stuff I wanna record. =)
For every dazzle brought, AJP sheds a tear.

Man, you guys are gonna get ***** by polar bears and get your a**es kicked by elks before you even get to the tournament, and once there your hands will have to be amputated from the massive frostbite you had while digging your way through the 10 meter deep snow.

Oh, and your d***s will fall off. You're gonna need a nice 70cm if you wanna keep it up here in the harsch and bitter landscape that is Sweden where us vikings live.

brb gonna kill this pack of wolves outside my door. They are angry because I ate some of them yesterday. It's nice of them to supply me with food though.

See you guys at the tournament =)

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
Sleep,travel,Sweden,julmust,rocky,julmust,stockholm,julmust,swedish chicks,julmust,gothenburg,julmust, beast tourney, mm for a bottle of julmust

See you guys there <3

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
Lolex u better tell me in advance, who is ur girlfriend. The other both are mine, since ZetTroQQ is alrdy ****in with fuzzy =>

Hack

Smash Journeyman
The other both are mine
Beware of his sister though. She's a notorious witch here in Sweden, famous for her powerful magical brews, such as liquid "mandelmassa" (marzipan, kind of). I tasted it, and barely lived to tell the tale.

:cool:

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
Yes... I saw his reaction and I knew instantly that I'd never survive that poison!
She's the best smash-chick in sweden, though. She's almost as good as I am!

stelzig

Smash Lord
It may not be the best for recording, but it's easy :)

Btw guys I still don't see why I was wrong about pool1. Eagle is gonna take second in it just watch :)

(well *maybe* not, but I think he could do it ;))

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
I think I've got most of the stuff working with my computer now, so hopefully I'll be able to dedicate tomorrow to figure out how to livestream.

porc

Smash Journeyman
Aight alarm clock set up to 5am.
See you tomorow Aniolas !

And everyone the day after :)

Julmust match Jeapie !!!

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
@ Rocky
That WOULD be useful if I knew my geography
I'm pretty bad at Europe/Africa region xP
The two-headed penis up in the middle is Sweden. At least the lower head of it, the higher one is Norway. Finland is the ballsack and Denmark is the c*m.

Link
darkatma said:
Is there going to be livestream at this?
It would be interesting to watch.
pepito said:
possibly, Ajp is gonna try to.
You're asking the chef if there will be food on the plates X)

machinegungeek

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that GMT +1 timezone is so freaking fat. Since I'm on the Eastern edge (Hungary) it gets pitch black by like, 4:00 - 4:30. It sucks. Especially as I'm used to being on the west edge of a timezone (MI).

Happosai

Smash Journeyman
aight ****es lets go all out, your gonna get tapped by the NL, mark my words (ryuker and JP don't count ^^)

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
this gonna be SO ****in epic :)

@Wuschl: I´m ok with that. Since you won´t make it out of first Round Pools you should have somebody to cheer you up ;D

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
okay guys, i might make myself hated by everyone here, but fill me in...
what IS julmust?
some sort of smash-skill filled in a bottle?
a measure-unit for awesomeness only known in sweden?
Armada-Juice?

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
okay guys, i might make myself hated by everyone here, but fill me in...
what IS julmust?
some sort of smash-skill filled in a bottle?
a measure-unit for awesomeness only known in sweden?
Armada-Juice?

A swedish, christmas-exclusive, amazing, fantastic, godly, tasty, delicious, fruity, cool, wonderful bottle of pure awesomeness.

Some people call it overrated but they're HATERS!!!

stelzig

Smash Lord
Looks like cola, but doesn't taste as good, but more like cider (I got disappointed when I tasted it :(). However, it can only really be found in Sweden so you might as well get some while you're there.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Looks like cola, but doesn't taste as good, but more like cider (I got disappointed when I tasted it :(). However, it can only really be found in Sweden so you might as well get some while you're there.
HATER! YOU'RE SUCH A HATER!!!11!!1!!11

Jk, but Julmust is epic.

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
Frenchies here ! Doraki porc Salepate and I are stuck in Paris airport cuz our plane is delayed ! Departure is at 15:45 instead of 13:40. We should arrive around 18:00 if there's no more delay.
Btw, Baxon is not coming.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
JD:
Alright, thanks for the info. I'll be at the airport at 6 pm then. ****ing sucks that Baxon won't make it. =(

Zgetto: Good ****, see you guys tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom