• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.e.a.s.t 3

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
All right! Norway vs Germany sounds amazing! How many smashers from Norway will be there? Could you make a small list? :)

Also what about France? Chances to do Country-Crewmatches are soooo rare - let´s find out which country is the best. :smash:

Kaizer

Smash Journeyman
Dj Black, Tonberry, Flikkflakk, Acherontic, Askelink, B0se, Navntøsen, Bæra, me… Did i forget someone?

Norway gonna crush this, watch out germany! :colorful:

bËst^

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure Finland is up to some crews! At once we got at least decent crew to join in nationals! Hope there is enough time for these! :)

So France, Germany, Norway... Would be awesome to have crews :)

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
Germany: Ice, Jon_ass, Däumling, Yomi, Usleon, TLZK and me (+ Austria: Timi, Kiw1 , 1337mandan)

We aren´t as stacked as @ Beast 1 - but it will last for you guys. :chuckle:

I´m looking forward to this. :) Who of you I can contact @ the venue so we can arrange it?

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
All right! Norway vs Germany sounds amazing! How many smashers from Norway will be there? Could you make a small list? :)
Also what about France? Chances to do Country-Crewmatches are soooo rare - let´s find out which country is the best. :smash:
We got this ;)

Baxon - porc - Willy - Qlex - Doraki - Slhoka - Dero - C.Love - JD - Shloub

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
After 70 years austria would be happy to join germany ag... wait this is wrong....

j/k we will battle with germany, though timi will arrive on friday :(

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
Do Swedes generally speak English? I'm a bit worried about getting lost between the airport and then venue.

Also, any chance someone can write some more thorough directions than in the OP? This goes for any part of the trip, be it where the bus at the airport is to where to walk when getting off the tram.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Me, Baxon, porc, Willy and Dero ran into a problem, and we couldn't make it to the airport in time. So we decided to do a road trip to the tournament. Right now we're in Amsterdam, and we should arrive tomorrow. I may take a plane tomorrow morning to arrive earlier, though.

Anyway, we're looking for housing right in Amsterdam, so if someone could ask the Dutch smashers if they could send us the phone numbers of people in Amsterdam who may house us, that'd be really, really cool. Send it by pm, or text me at +33 6 82 12 30 84.
Thanks a lot !

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
fwiw i think scar is getting 5th or 7th. he could place higher or lower depending on bracket and how well he's playing.
he's kind of unpredictable

strawhats

Smash Master
HOLY **** AT THAT ICE+FUZZYNESS TEAM COMBO!!!! WOW.
Poor Zgetto (Wombo Combo has found a true successor)...although those Armada+Aniolas are still pure as hell

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
Bracket results

1. Mango Gamba
2. Ice
3. Over
4. Zgetto
5. Baxon
5. Jeapie
7. Android
7. Dev
9. Paju