• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Doubles Results:

1. Lain and M2K: :metaknight: / :metaknight:

2. Sparta Kick and Tech_Chase: :metaknight: :snake: / :dedede: :metaknight:

3. Gio and NoJ :metaknight: / :gw: :metaknight:

9 teams.

Singles still going on. Waiting on Loser's Finals. SK vs Lain. M2K is sitting pretty in Grand Finals.

Judge got 4th losing to Lain. Lain was put in Loser's by SK.

16 entrants only though..lol STACKED bracket.

Mikey got 5th losing to SK and Judge.

Marco got 5th by upsetting Tutu.

Interesting stuff so far.
:phone:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I need to learn to deal with my insane nervousness when I play -.- I cant think straight. Moose gave me the best advice though...stop caring about smash. SO EFFECTIVE

yo ally ive never heard that before. OH WAIT SON I HAVE.

I swear I should be amazing at marco polo, yet I cant even swim :/

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Melee

1. mew2king/lain
2. duck/juggleguy
3. moose/brainjack
4. scotu/mikey
5. abu/kzhu
5. tree/kinglit
7. rogu/yoshi
7. pikajew/shen

1. mew2king
2. duck
3. juggleguy
4. moose
5. lain
5. bowyer
7. mikey
7. brainjack
9. scotu
9. slayertokey
9. dre
9. gio
13. hellsing
13. kinglit
13. aceplayer
13. jungle
17. sasha
17. wuvs

lain

Smash Master
they're not always upsets. and when they are, it's because those players are not known to be as good as you. i wouldn't be too sore, you haven't played in a long time. little practice easily woulda gotten you a couple spots higher

also i used all mk

ZTD | TECHnology

Results: (slimmed down version)

1. Mew2King :metaknight:
2. Lain :metaknight:
3. Sparta Kick :metaknight: :snake:
4. Judge :warioc:
5. Mikey Lenetia :peach:
5. Rabbi Nevins :metaknight:

16 Entrants.

Doubles Results (for those too lazy to click back)

1. Lain and M2K :metaknight: / :metaknight:
2. Sparta Kick and Tech_Chase :metaknight: :snake: / :dedede: :metaknight:
3. NoJ and Gio :gw: :metaknight: / :metaknight:

9 Teams.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Because when you beat someone who you have an even mu with or adv on its like "meh"..But if you lose to there mk after you have beaten them so much even though mk ***** your char its suprising somehow.

"shrugs"
yooo i think everyone assumes I go to every tourney or something? Ive entered two tournies, only one this year and the other tutu wasnt at. I would consider it an 'upset' if I consistently just got ***** or something. But I barely ever come to tournies, that doesnt make me bad and that doesnt really make it an upset. I consider it an upset if someone who is KNOWN to be bad beats someone who is known to be good. I did horrible some matches yesterday because I dont know how to deal with being nervous. I agree with lain tutu, you were just rusty I could tell. Thanks for the advice though, nobody has ever told me what Im doing wrong in that way, it was extremely helpful to have someone tell me that

ZTD | TECHnology

People are reading way too much into that word. lol

When I say upset it means the underdog prevailed. I never said Rabbi was known to be bad or anything. Its just that yeah he doesnt really go to tournaments and Tutu attends 90% of them and placed 5th-9th generally so he is favored to win. That's all.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Which one, if you're talking about you ****** M2K's Falcon, that unfortunately was not recorded, cause it happened in the timeframe where the recording equipment was being uncooperative.

ZTD | TECHnology

LOL

everyone best be scared of that gio/noj combo this was noj's first time playing in like 20 years awwww ya
That Poker Face and that Bootyliciousness will prevail again baby ;)

And damn you people make me wanna play Melee again. I did not have mental juice for it last night. If I'm gonna donate money to the pot I wanna go down in flames ya heard?

Oh and Good **** to Duck though for getting 2nd.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ill have a results thread up tonight. Can't wait to see you all next week at Tech's and at BAMF #2 on the 18th.

:phone:

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
yooo i think everyone assumes I go to every tourney or something? Ive entered two tournies, only one this year and the other tutu wasnt at. I would consider it an 'upset' if I consistently just got ***** or something. But I barely ever come to tournies, that doesnt make me bad and that doesnt really make it an upset. I consider it an upset if someone who is KNOWN to be bad beats someone who is known to be good. I did horrible some matches yesterday because I dont know how to deal with being nervous. I agree with lain tutu, you were just rusty I could tell. Thanks for the advice though, nobody has ever told me what Im doing wrong in that way, it was extremely helpful to have someone tell me that
So what you're saying is....mk carries you and without him you would be garbz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom