• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Azen vs RoyR - Their Set from HOBO 11 10/4/08

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
It might still be possible to hit if you catch the opponent off guard. After 100% I think you roll a bit slower after hitting the ground, so GAW can benefit from that. Ive seen people be grabbed 4-5 times and usmashed...its really gay lol.

Point is though, the dthrow techchase is the only way you should be getting hit with a upsmash, and rare at that.
No, I think the 100% + only effects ledge options.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Doesn't it also affect landing lag and stuff as well? If not, Im seeing things lol.
It does seem to affect landing lag, meaning large descends give you some lag, and it seems to affect your descend after a shorthop/aerial too.

We must both be seeing things, idk.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
It does seem to affect landing lag, meaning large descends give you some lag, and it seems to affect your descend after a shorthop/aerial too.

We must both be seeing things, idk.
I must be seeing it too. I swear it happens whenever I fast fall at high percents. =\

Top Bottom