• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awa Tourny

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
lol PB&J my friend Skye called me said you whooped on him. said he picked Samus or something. he's a little guy with blonde hair. he felt bad about losing so early in his first tourney but I was like "nah PB&J is da shiznit man" lol

good job to everyone, I told you the rules would be ****, they always are, AWA staffers refuse to look up from in their ***** -_-

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
lol PB&J my friend Skye called me said you whooped on him. said he picked Samus or something. he's a little guy with blonde hair. he felt bad about losing so early in his first tourney but I was like "nah PB&J is da shiznit man" lol

good job to everyone, I told you the rules would be ****, they always are, AWA staffers refuse to look up from in their ***** -_-
i talked to them during and after the tournament and they were nice enough and even fairly cooperative. Next year they even said that we could go to the AWA boards, say who we were, and they'd probably take our rules for brawl exactly.

Sentenal

Smash Cadet
It would be best if it was double elimination, but I can understand why they do it as single elimination. Tons of people playing, only 4 TVs, and they have other tournaments to do also.

I had fun. My highlight was probably when me and Casey played XIF and PB&J second round in teams, and we came incredibly close to knocking them out. Singles was okay too, but single elimination and having to play Chaddd put me out in the top 16. :(

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
me and chaddd split in the end, but he did win in winners finals so thats that.

fullmetal got 3rd (i love you mikey poo)

tong 4th

reflex 5th and some random sheik 5th

pb&j 7th and this NC kid 7th.

doesnt matter after that <_<

I've Jihad It got owned by crappy rules.

the other GA players that didnt make top 8 got ****ed the same way.
Gee, thanks. :/ Well, at least I gave PB&J a scare with my Peach! ;). And I agree, top 16 shouldve been double elimination, but oh well.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
duuno bout you, but playing chaddd wouldn't put me out of top 16 ;) ;) ;)

top16 was supposed to be double elim, but they changed it last minute
they got somasu with that too

PB&J

Smash Hero

i remember him...i thought u was coming..we have to play again

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
How far did you get dsamoan?
Top 16th, but i lost my first round to PB&J (I'll get you back one day!) so i guess that would make me either 16th, 15th, or 14th. I got 7th in the Guitar Hero 2 Tournament though, even though that really doesnt matter on smashboards...

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
i talked to them during and after the tournament and they were nice enough and even fairly cooperative. Next year they even said that we could go to the AWA boards, say who we were, and they'd probably take our rules for brawl exactly.
They said that the last two or more years, too. I dunno, it's always been a hassle.

Btw XIF next time I'm in GA I wanna play you cause I never have (only tourney we were both at was Smash Aid I believe. the one where Drephen won)

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Gajhgduedggguuuuuuh! I have no words for that tournament. But Smash outside of AWA was a blast, el oh el. I want to play with you guys again sometime! :D

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
[Sleepy]
rofl, I came too late to enter both tournaments.
It was great, as soon as I arrived to watch teams everyone was like
"SLEEPY"
and I got hugs all around.
Then on saturday when I arrived shortly after the tournament ended, I caught GPC leaving, and got hugs there too.
I may sound like a WIMMINZ, but that really made me happy that you guys love me so much.
I'll be putting up some of the stuff i recorded, I can't include some of the more epic stuff because we ended up directing it to Wes, and therefore it's DVD material.

I regret:Wish I had some discs on friday to record stuff, too much epic that i missed.

Here's to fun times:
SLUG ON YO CHAIR
Mike G and storytime
North Carolina + Georgia
Reflex is the best KevinM ever!
chaddd's monster van of soon to be smash
IHOP

plenty more, but it's almost 8 AM and I haven't slept johns.

Love you guys

lol @ being banned sucks
[/Sleepy]

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Look at what i said in chaddd's "I quit smash bros." thread.
I saw that. Well hate to invite myself but mind if i tag along? Just want to smash as much as possible in Melee's last few months of glory.

PS: I think ill make a official kennesaw(and all close surrounding areas) thread tomorrow, because my last thread was a horrible failure. :urg: That way when brawl comes out, the kennesaw, marietta, and acworth regions will be united!

Yeah.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
I saw that. Well hate to invite myself but mind if i tag along? Just want to smash as much as possible in Melee's last few months of glory.

PS: I think ill make a official kennesaw(and all close surrounding areas) thread tomorrow, because my last thread was a horrible failure. :urg: That way when brawl comes out, the kennesaw, marietta, and acworth regions will be united!

Yeah.
Amazing idea for your thread!

Yes, I was gonna invite you.
I'm still waiting on when my sisters are leaving, they haven't given me an exact day yet.
That's why I haven't sent out any pms yet.

Rocky Balboa

Smash Rookie
Man, I hated this tournament. The only reason Chad and all those other ***s won, is because all they did was that glitchy wave dashing garbage! Not to mention edge hogging and pressing L or R every time they land with an aerial attack! I mean, if your gonna enter a tournament, don't cheat and use glitches! Learn to just play the game without using cheap tricks! I can't believe the judges didn't disqualify them! I quit competitive smash!

nicaboy

Smash Champion

I'm still waiting on when my sisters are leaving, they haven't given me an exact day yet.
dude they closed chad's theard lol what a bummer but it was getting violent lol well cant wait for the info. finaly like after a month or so lol.

GA Peach

Smash Lord

if you guys are going to tech, you know i have to go. me + tong = best team in existance...

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
if you guys are going to tech, you know i have to go. me + tong = best team in existance...
sorry dude,
i can't go to tech yet.
my mom has to meet you people before she lets me go anywhere.
That's why you guys gotta come to my place this weekend.

yes....

my mom is being a mother.

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
life sucks for me. . .

im taking SATs on Saturday, (not good for smashing)
on friday, my mom is leaving to go to a wedding. she isnt going to come back till sunday (no ride to GPs house)
nica, if your mom could give me a ride on saturday after SATs to GP's place, it would be very appreciated
until i can find a ride, im not good to go to GP's dis weekend, unless. . .

EDIT: everyone come smash at my house instead:
my mom isn't coming back til sunday, so you guys can spend the night over friday, and we can smash forever.
ill even let you guys stay over Saturday while im taking SAT test

Top Bottom