• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awa Tourny

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Hey I started the "Official Kennesaw, GA (and all surrounding areas) Thread" seeing as this has nothing to do with the AWA tourney, you should continue this conversation there ;)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
life sucks for me. . .

im taking SATs on Saturday, (not good for smashing)
on friday, my mom is leaving to go to a wedding. she isnt going to come back till sunday (no ride to GPs house)
nica, if your mom could give me a ride on saturday after SATs to GP's place, it would be very appreciated
until i can find a ride, im not good to go to GP's dis weekend, unless. . .

EDIT: everyone come smash at my house instead:
my mom isn't coming back til sunday, so you guys can spend the night over friday, and we can smash forever.
ill even let you guys stay over Saturday while im taking SAT test
wait what. you ****** your gona let people you dont know spend the night over. you know now i gotta babysit your house and your sister while your taking sat's. but sure i'll talk to her. i'll call later in the week.

Top Bottom