• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
omg wewt ... I wasn't going to be able to make it on saturday ... but if its on tonight ... ITS OOOHHNN!!

sweet ... is cats gonna come? ... and show us this ubzor luigi?

will forblaze make it? ... em? ... will nick ever find comfort in the 2nd holyst of holys ... will plasia come so I can right a wrong? ... will shaz pwn me with samus? ... will freddo show up so we can play intermission leap frog? will adam marry me? ... is jon ACTUALLY Cpt Falcon!?!!

Tune in tonight on the shaz channel!!!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Yehs, yehs I am. On that note, what in sweet heck is this? Someone shed some insight on it for a confused Captain.

'If you touch him'?.......... WHAT THE @#$%!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It must have leaked through from the bizaro world, where Falcon isn't cool, and Em is a fat guy.

Incidently, for those of you who might care, Blizzard has canceled Starcraft Ghost. I'm only telling you this so I can post this MSN log....

The 128th Mic says:
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Cubed64 : Indie Music Trainee says:
yes?
The 128th Mic says:
Is there a way I can hate blizzard and still play WoW?
no
you must love blizzard
everyone loves blizzard
The 128th Mic says:
even when they cancel Starcraft Ghost?
how can you hate them?
MOTHER ****ERS
GOD **** *******S
THEY CAN SUCK MY WANG THOSE *******S

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
Hey all, Shaz's meet was cool. Yeh I had a few drinks after you left Shaz and now my head hurts and my voice is ****ed and it has taken me 17 mins to type this.

**** it Mark you said you would come and you didnt come ********, lol.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
whoa, ******** isn't sensored =/. I've also just realized that I haven't used the word ******** to insult anyone in ages. Yeaaaaahhhhhh

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
With a psychotic grin on my face my dichted the girl I was with to make it to Shaz's meet and get pantless! I jumped face first out of her second story window. My teeth broke my fall, and I jumped to my feet and took off at a run.
By the time i reached the letter box the police man screamed "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE GOATS?" ,I stayed silent.
He turned to his partner in exasperation, and I siezed my chance - stealthily, I crept into his coat pocket and made it home to find myself wondering why they don't let seahorses compete in the Melbourne Cup.

Syke

Smash Apprentice
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I seen you 'round for a long long time
I really 'membered you when you drink my wine

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I seen you walkin' down in Chinatown
I called you but you could not look around

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I bring my money to the welfare line
I see you standing in it every time

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

The color of your skin don't matter to me
As long as we can live in harmony

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I'd kinda like to be the President
so I can show you how your money's spent

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Sometimes I don't speak too bright
but yet I know what I'm talking about

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I know you're working for the CIA
they wouldn't have you in the Mafia

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I seen you 'round for a long long time
I really 'membered you when you drink my wine

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I seen you walkin' down in Chinatown
I called you but you could not look around

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I bring my money to the welfare line
I see you standing in it every time

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

The color of your skin don't matter to me
As long as we can live in harmony

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I'd kinda like to be the President
so I can show you how your money's spent

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Sometimes I don't speak too bright
but yet I know what I'm talking about

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I know you're working for the CIA
they wouldn't have you in the Mafia

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
I deserved the ******** insult, I had a think about comming but I Went to the beach instead.
Because I wanted a rest from all nighters, and needed a break from games.

GO nick rip them to shreds lol.

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
we can be friends soon syke ... im coming up there and i'm gonna pwn you ... thats when we can be friends

ryan ... you hurt my feelings =( ... ********

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Ok spam aside it doesn't look like there's ganna be a meet this weekend. I know Gloth said he wanted a week off, and I have my gramps bday party Saturday so....If anything is on though and I'm wanted there let me know and I'll probably show.
Played Cats yesterday. He said he'd make the effort to come to a larger meet in a couple of weeks or so that should be something for you guys to work towards seeing as not only is he a good player but cheap, and uses unusual characters.
Mikul several people I've spoken to agree that you do best as Falcon. Main him :).
Adam practise your technical in your spare time, you don't need an opponent to do so, so you're lucky in that respect.
Gloth you may want to do the same thing as Adam.
You other guys just need more practise.
Syke when exactly are you coming down?
Hey KO when you read this. What's up little man?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Cronos_Rainbow said:
Hey KO when you read this. What's up little man?

For Shaz - Hey sexy. I'm in the East Coast atm, waiting for ChuDat to take me places. I went to a big Socal tourney a couple days ago - it was hella fun. I met alot of people, including Isai. He's a cool guy I wanna meet him again, so there you go, LOL. I met him. You got your wish. He says I look like Kazooie. Versing Ken and Isai in teams (I think we got that match recorded so I'll try to get a hold of it) was more painful than Anf penetration, but what the hey - me and my teammate were happy enough taking out Gabe and Wolf in teams. but yeah... painful. LOL. So that was 17th in singles, 9th in doubles. The turnout was just shy of 70.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=66503&page=10&pp=15
Hopefully this works for you:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...&MyToken=e7e076ec-8ac6-4584-9665-e9e0c743d957

For Bringer - I only played Gabe in teams, but if I were to judge his performance from that, his style's got little on you. A bit too slow. It's a bad judgement, but it's the best I can do atm. He is good at getting cheap kills and he's a rock steady player.

For KK - Trevyn's DK *****. LOL. I'm meeting the Cape so he'll give me his monkey too and I'll see how it goes. I plan to do some megarape LOL.

Done.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Cuute! Yeah those bums Ken and Isai in teams seem to work on this wavelength that owns. Which reminds me Mark is the worst team mate ever for high tier players coz he acts like a high tier player (with the rush down and such) but lacks that punch :S. Come back to Aus KO I need some challenge! You look like Kazooie? LOL!
Yeah I'll talk to ya on MSN some time KO :) (ure not on now it seems)

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
practice smash? lol

hadouken

(hopefully I'll be available for the next meet, I've almost recovered the fuel cost from Forblaze's meet)

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
Who is going to hostthe next meet ?. I'm happy to host but my parents will be home this sunday (there both in Athens atm) and as Shaz said everyone wants the next weekend free of smash.

I'm still alowed to host but becaus of parents we cant as wild as we usually do. Another thing is that the big LCD tv still seems to slow down the game, good news though the set top box has been programed and I have yet to try and put the cube through it (imagin HD smash but no wide screen).

If I do end up hosting I want everyone hear, that means you Gloth, Mark, Em and I dont know how but I want you to come as well Cao. :p

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Cronos_Rainbow said:
Mikul several people I've spoken to agree that you do best as Falcon. Main him :).
In Response to this, it seems that something has just clicked in my head,lol, and I've just level'd up when it comes to falcon and smash. It's just become soo much easier now. prehaps it was because I fought shaz for an hour straight,LOL. However, I resolve to play you Shaz for three hours straight you sexy vulpine beast, as beating you IS POSSIBLE. :) Thankx for the comment's you guys.

I CAN also post why those falcon ditto matches didn't quite work out for you. It was because of the n-air use. While the fair and dair have start up lag, the nair doesn't. So while CF "Hupp'd" to start up the dair, you got a foot in the face.

As for Adam if you aren't hosting, prehaps you could come on down to Geelong and stay the night, as well as someone-else. I''ll have to O.K. this with my mum.

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
Yay, Syke is going to get his a$$ kicked at the end of june, lol.

A weekend in Geelong sounds like a good time (if I remember there is a kittens located in Geelong). Just a quick question Mikule, if you stay up to 3:00 am playing GBA and MY DS (lol) at other people's houses, what time do you go to bed at your own house ?, do you get any sleep at all ?.

\/ \/ \/ OI !!! just because I cannot wavedash dosn't mean I don't know how to kick butt.
I just happen to have an above average A-game (but now I'm gonna practice just so I can wipe that smurk I know you have on your face mwahahahaha !!!)....... a hem.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
falcophantism said:
A weekend in Geelong sounds like a good time (if I remember there is a kittens located in Geelong). Just a quick question Mikule, if you stay up to 3:00 am playing GBA and MY DS (lol) at other people's houses, what time do you go to bed at your own house ?, do you get any sleep at all ?.
I'll up the wager here and make it irresistable: Free Lunch and Tea when you do come down, as well as for the other person who comes down. And there will be breakfast as well,lol.

But for a few hours at night I won't be home as I will be going to a friend's birthday party, then I will come on back home. But otherwise it should be a day or two of smash fun.

If you want to be the second person call me on 52741026 from six pm onwards, selection criteria will include Skill at Smash, personality factor, Falconisms and other stuff.

As for when I sleep, I sleep at about 11pm to 1am when I don't have to work the next day, then it's 10pm to 10:30pm.

fin

And just for Cao; I wish you could see how much I've improved. "Sobs"

N30N

Smash Apprentice
Don't lie to us Mikul. You don't sleep, you just wait..

Sup Chucao.

(This is Sloth, using a friends account at his house).

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Mikule I can't go anywhere this weekend. Ben has set up another party (this is going to be 2 parties that my parents wont know about) and I would rather stay here and make sure nothing goes wrong one of ben's mates once had a blood alcohole level of .33, if he didnt have as much fat as he dose to absorbe some of the booze he would have deid (the full story to this involves vomit, passing out and almost drowning on said vomit then having the paramedics pump said vomit from his lungs)

Anyway I have to be the resposible one here.

ps. Aparantly Shaz is the spliting image of one of the teachers at Ben's school.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I played Chillin and Anden I AM SO HAPPY Shaz got another one of his wishes =] They are both AWESOME Smashers

Anden says KO Peach > Wife Peach. LOL wateverrrr XD XD but interesting nevertheless

Yeeeeeyyyyyy. Virginia is for lovers. PEACE OUT!!

PS Mikul - I wanna see how all you guys are doing as well. ^_^

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
KOol! I'd beat Chillin though ;D
Mikul, I'm happy to keep you in check, but soon I'll unleash on ya if it's what you merit :) It was bair clashes btw that were owning me, but thanks for the advice on the sexy man anyway OOOoooOOOOoOoOooH! :)
Adam, your A game is only the base of a good game, so don't get cocky, get practising!
Syke, I look forward to witnessing your apparent ownage.

Top Bottom