• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
No it's G'day you yanky mo fo. Anyway I'm travelling to Mikule's on Sunday so I can return his sacred gameboy, now put up your hands if you want to make Mikule host a meet so that my 2+ hour car trip wont be just to return a gameboy (which btw YOU left at my house, should not be my responsibility lol joking, I have to drop little bro off at airport so half of trip will not be wasted and I agreed to come up so I'll stop my *****ing right... about........ now).

To Nick, **** scanner is stupid so im gonna take the pic to local libary and photocopy or scan depends on what size scanner they have, if I have to photocopy I'll just bring it with me next time you can make it to a meet.

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
Aright Mikule my little bros flight details that he has to be at the airport at 7:30am so I am going to be early, what time are you usually up on a Sunday ?.

Oh and I need your address asap !, as in befor 12:00 noon Saturday so I can plan out my trip in melways. Give us a buzz or post or even better give us some contact details so we can call you, if I dont have your address by Saturday afternoon then I will not come and that means Plasia can't smash with you.
If ya read this Plasia I'll still come around to your place (with your permission of cource) and we can hang out there for the day or somthing or even better Mikule you also come to Plasia's, (if your willing to host the both of us plus anyone else who decides to come) you know we both come half way and I can save myself some fuel and time and I will still bring your gameboy.

You both have my numbers so dont hezitate (sp ?) to call me or post and tell me what you think.

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
Mikul didnt turn up, but falcophantism did.

There was much ownage on both sides, but at the end of the day neither of us owned. There was much Falco aerial kicking through full shields and Roy dtilt -> fsmash action.

That was in smash. Falcophantism thought he'd give me a go at SCII... poor guy. LOL, anyway, the most important match of the day was this one:

LORD OF THE DREAMCAST TITLE MATCH
falcophantism(Link) VS Plasia(Doc) won by falcophantism.

Ironically falcophantism doesnt have a Dreamcast...

HAKU

Smash Apprentice
I am HAKU please edit my stats to the below: Thanks a lot

HAKU

Name: Daiki [HAKU]
Main: Falco
MSN/E-Mail:dkasa_hiro@hotmail.com

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
Plasia said:
Mikul didnt turn up, but falcophantism did.

There was much ownage on both sides, but at the end of the day neither of us owned. There was much Falco aerial kicking through full shields and Roy dtilt -> fsmash action.

That was in smash. Falcophantism thought he'd give me a go at SCII... poor guy. LOL, anyway, the most important match of the day was this one:

LORD OF THE DREAMCAST TITLE MATCH
falcophantism(Link) VS Plasia(Doc) won by falcophantism.

Ironically falcophantism doesnt have a Dreamcast...
Yeah, I'm now to be addressed by my tital LORD OF THE DREAMCAST, MWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!. I also got some HEAD SHOTS !!, BANG !!!!!!. Lol at FPS Doug.

I arnt as good at SCII as I thought I was (**** it I was owned, good micro you have lol).

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Alright, my smashmeet for this Saturday is all go. I want as many people to come as possible, so if you're interested just MSN me at forblaze71@hotmail.com. Or PM me. Or post here. I dunno, just do something.
I realise I do live rather far away from most people, so the option of staying the night is available.

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
Yay, im comin to forblaze's and im taking the train, anyone who wants meet me on the train phone me or pm me and well work out what train to catch so that we meet up. Plus I might stay the night and we can get pizza and then take dirty pic of us spooning or other non hetrosexual things.... omg I should bring my cat for a pic. lol.

Oi darkwing where do you live ?...... Ah ok you have got a new screen name (idiot lol)

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
forblaze71 said:
Has anyone seen those new anti-smoking ads? Ya know, where the guy buys a pack and then looks at the packaging and sees the picture of rotten teeth? If you have, notice the sound effect it makes when zooming in on the packet is identical to Donkey Kong's >b. I thought it was funny.
After some searching I have located that ad for all to see.

http://www.quitnow.info.au/warnings/tvc.htm

It really does sound like Donkey Kong.

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
Forblaze im coming your meet, hopefully plasia can come as well.....LOL!
Falconphantism i can meet you on the train or something i dunno...

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Yay ^^. Because I was bored, I figured out a train plan for everyone to arrive at the one time. Although, this is only if everyone is actually cool with leaving their station at the listed time. It's more like... a guideline or something. I dunno o.x Plasia just said he's interested, so..... yeaaaaahhhhhhh.

Gloth
Leave Springvale at 10:03
Leave Flinders at 10:45
Arrive at Hoppers at 11:31
Travel time: 88 minutes

Nick
Leave St Albans at 10:34
Leave Footscray at 11:00
Arrive at hoppers at 11:31
Travel Time: 57 minutes

Adam:
Leave Frankston at 9:30
Leave Flinder at 10:45
Travel time: 121 minutes

If Plasia comes by train
Leave Keilor Plains at 10:31
Leave Footscray - 11:00
Travel time: 60 minutes

Jeez I so could have done something better with my time just then.

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
... Where the )*#%&@)%@ is Keilor Plains? LOL

Edit: I have to be home at 5, but otherwise all is go. I'll go with you Nick, cuz you are sexy

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
pfft I dunno. Your location says Keilor, and the train station closest to the name is Keilor plains.

I'm gonna need cubes for Saturday, people. And maybe an extra TV if anybody cbf. I have 2 guaranteed tv's; one of them small and 60Hz capable, the other big and not 60Hz capable. I might be able to borrow another one off my sister, but that's not a certainty.

Edit: Mikul, it'd be cool if you could come aswell. It wouldn't take nearly as long as most of your trips, because you'd probably be able to get off the V-line at Werribee and then take the metlink to Hoppers; one stop away. :)

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Shaz and gloth are coming, and shaz is trying to get jon and I think freddo to come. I tried to talk to markarse last night, but he didn't reply. Also, I just discovered that my big TV does support 60Hz, but the colours it shows while it does are horrendous.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
forblaze71 said:
Edit: Mikul, it'd be cool if you could come aswell. It wouldn't take nearly as long as most of your trips, because you'd probably be able to get off the V-line at Werribee and then take the metlink to Hoppers; one stop away. :)
I'm in, without a doubt. I can bring a cube, but it won't have a stereo cable, FYI. So 11:30 is the come on down time, and Sleeping over is an option is available. Cool.

Forblaze, I've planned my trip and the best time I can come will be at 10:30 am. But the Shorter Trip is awesome.

For Adam, I've just about finished PC, Having three dogs makes it a bit too easy. But six battles in a row is tough, the Cipher Head makes me go LOL!

I'll have a new poke or two done up on my GBA the nest time we fight ;). But Our stuff can be sorted out on Saturday. Joy.

Shaz, If you had just went to "RESTART CHAPTER" "RESTART CHAPTER" "RESTART CHAPTER" "RESTART CHAPTER" "RESTART CHAPTER" "RESTART CHAPTER" "RESTART CHAPTER" you would have been fine you know that, why didn't you think of it?? "sigh"

Lots of fun coming up. =D

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Since I'm going to be real busy today and tomorrow, I won't have much time to tell everyone individually the details, so I'll just post them here and hopefully everyone will see them:

Adress:
56 Spring Drive Hoppers Crossing. I don't remember the exact co-ordinates in terms of Melways, but I'm sure it's around map 202-204.

Phone: 9734 9257

Mikul, 10:30 is fine. The only thing I feel bad about is that I might not be able to get anyone to pick you up :( . I'd be able to meet you at the station if you want, but I'll definitely try to get my mum to pick you up, if not my sister.

I hope that most of the rest of you catch the same train, so that if James does as well, he can take you the short way to my place. If people have questions, just..... ask xD, because I'm in a rush atm so I need to finish this post.

kupo

Smash Lord
Since i'm not on the list..can i get an invite to the party?

Pretty please? :3

I'll find my way there I spose. =D

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
*looks around* As in...... My meet/party? ...........NO.

Just kiddin'. 'Course you can.
That is, of course, if you're actually talking about my thing >_>

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
OMG, Em I hope you come. Now why didnt you come to my meet, lol only kidding.
Anyways I just want to say to whoever has a ds BRING IT, ME WANT MARIO KART MULTI !.

That is all.

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
LOL.Cao, I went to E2 Games today *cue rant from Kats*, was talking to joe right, he goes "hows cao and the smash bro guys?", i go hes overseas studying, Joe goes "Studying Smash?!?". I found it funny.
I hope you make it Emily that would be awesome....havent seen you since......yeah..um..yer...forblaze if plasia lazy and doesnt drive me i expect i expect a trail of cheese to be left so i can find your house from the station LOL.

freddo

Smash Journeyman
This question may have already been answered but I just have to make sure. Just say I was coming to your meet Forblaze...how would I get to your house from the station? Has a car pool been organised or is it possible to walk?

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
It's possible to walk. Around 15-20 minutes from the station to my place. If you can, go on msn again tonight some time (I'm on almost all the time) and I'll talk to you about it in more detail :) . I might even draw a map in paint for you xD. Sorry I didn't respond yesterday, I was AFK.

edit: if I'm not on msn when you are, just give us a ring ;) . Oh, and just in case you didn't know (and anyone else that'll need to call me), my name's Chris.

NG7

Smash Lord
Wow Emily everyone loves you. Don't you feel loved Emily? Don't you? I know i would. Go to their meets. They want to see you so badly. They looooove yooouuuuu. You're such a good friend to them. Come and play Emily!!

Can't you feel the love in this thread? So lovely. Awwwwwww shucks. Love is such a tacky word, but i LOVE love!!!

This thread is almost as cool as the QLD thread. Cept for those gay Vics... ugh. God i hate Victorians. I feel so hateful. Wtf you're all Vics! Emily is a Vic! I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna kill you all! gahhh!!!!! I hate you! I hate you! I will always hate you. Hate is such a hateful word, but i LOVE to hate! *roar*

/random

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Lol sorry I cant make it chaps. Family Function on this Saturday (today) although I hope you all have a smashing good time. AND **** YOU SHAZ FOR CALLING ME A 9AM! GOD STOP INTERRUPTING MY SLEEP PATTERNS!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH! :rotfl: You're timing is waaaaay uncanny. Well, I dunno about timing as much as luck. Lol you have dodgy luck mate. Nice to see Em showing some interest too =]

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
SabreAnt said:
**** YOU SHAZ FOR CALLING ME A 9AM!
Wow, jeez Shaz. You know you neer call anyone a 9am. You call them a 6am, sure. 7am and 8am, you're pushing it, but calling someone a 9am? That's going a bit too far. At least you didn't call him Noon. He probably would have killed you for that.

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Dam you bludgers, with your smash meets, I can't organise anything cause I have work.

Though the only game I really played lately (not refering to going through ocarina and prime again) was freaking guilty gear isuka, I may have only got to play it for two hours last night..... iSUKA RAPESSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Well anyway I guess im not really missing out that much, today we got our demo 360 in and boss aloud us to full pimp it up, two hours later boss walks out too see that we taking one of the most ex*****ve plasma screens in our store with most expensive stereos and set top box just to set it up :)... it was a good day,

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
Forblaze71 thanks for having me the other day it was heaps of fun, im sure i bet everyone with peach lol. Fox dittos with shaz are fun until your two stock up on him and then he goes all out lol <3 shaz. Freddo and Emily where was ya? Even plasia showed up, wierd true.

Top Bottom