• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I still haven't been told if this'll be shown on the TV show or not. Come on Cao. I want to be an angsty american. Or the steriotypical "Ossie" guest star.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Welcome to the boards dude. I see you're a brissy smasher too, awsome.

Go and check out the Queensland smash thread, we have smash meets almost every week. i live in Toowong but there are smashers all over brisbane. You should come smash with us sometime, its always good to play new people.

Peace out

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
**** you Nick, how dare you win.

Round 1: Plasia(Roy) vs Nick(Pika) = Plasia wins by 2 stock
Round 2: Plasia (Roy) vs Nick(Pika) = Plasia wins by 1 stock
Round 3: Plasia(Roy) vs Nick(Marth) = Nick wins by 1 stock
Round 4: Plasia(Link) vs Nick(Marth) = Nick wins by 3 stock
"Practice round" Plasia(Roy) vs Nick(Fox) = Plasia wins by 3 stock
Round 5: Plasia(Roy) vs Nick(Falco) = Nick wins by 1 stock

Lord of the Golden Toilet Title Match: Plasia(Doc) vs Nick(DK) = Plasia wins by 1 stock (phew)

Some comments:

Matches before the "official" ones were mostly won by me, but were quite close.

I officially quit Link, I got seriously pwned when I used him, should have stuck with Roy.

Nick 3, Plasia 2

Congratz Nick

winnar

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
I promised my self that if i lost the "Lord of the Golden Toilet Title Match" would sacrifice my cat, bye kitty <3

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
Er... happy brithday Cella. Anyway Mikul, Forblaze is taking the train to frankston and it would be easyer if I was able to pick you both up at the same time. The train he is taking is going to arive around 11:18am, so if its not to much trouble could you please organise it so you both get on the same trian in the city or something ?. If not then give me a hoy and I'll just have to make two seperate trips.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
falcophantism said:
Er... happy brithday Cella. Anyway Mikul, Forblaze is taking the train to frankston and it would be easyer if I was able to pick you both up at the same time. The train he is taking is going to arive around 11:18am, so if its not to much trouble could you please organise it so you both get on the same trian in the city or something ?. If not then give me a hoy and I'll just have to make two seperate trips.

I can get that same train, adam, no problem. But I might buy a new bigger bag, just to be sure. Speaking of tennis, I have that game now. I won't be such an easy mark,lol.

And one Bowser hug for Cella :D .

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
To all those smashadelick people who have my mobile number.... get rid of it cause I now own a better moblie. My new number is 0433897535.

BTW dont be surpised if I phone any of you out of the blue as I just want to use my new phone :D

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
That reminds me, i got a new one a while ago oo. If anyone cares, 0434858801

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Hasnt received random call from you guys :(
To those who wished Cella a happy bday I passed it on and she says thanks!

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Has anyone seen those new anti-smoking ads? Ya know, where the guy buys a pack and then looks at the packaging and sees the picture of rotten teeth? If you have, notice the sound effect it makes when zooming in on the packet is identical to Donkey Kong's >b. I thought it was funny.

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
LMAO, I never thought of that. Next time I see that add i'll listen up for it.

BTW I need a head count on who is comming to my place this Saturday. So far I have Nick, Plasia, Mikule, Chris and Shaz. If anyone els is interested give me a buzz (my home and mobile numbers are on an earlyer post in this thread). Even if you dont want to smash *cough* Em *cough*... come anyways because its just fun to hang out. (btw em if you come i'll let you pat all of the dogs, he he he). :psycho:

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
Emily bring your druid on saturday so you can rez my cat :p, and shaz, tell Cella shes old now and should come to old people things with us eg going to Kittens. LOL <3 Nick

nintounk

Smash Rookie
I might tag along, Falco, if I am welcome that is, yet I haven't played you guys in smash since I last saw you at Sam's 20th. I have a few local good smash noob players that might finally come to a meet since your just down the road. Anyway I'll call you Falco b4 Sat to confirm. Just in case your wondering, its Reon.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
I will come to Adams - I decided.
Here is the plan for the night:
1) Smash, that goes without saying.
2) I will be impersonating Junior, and you will all watch and enjoy, also goes without saying.
3) I'm ganna buy some cheese, and Jon is ganna help me pay for it. We will not eat the cheese, but play a nice fun game of hide and go cheese just like in Perfect Dark :) The dogs are not allowed to play coz they will eat the cheese - anyone caught eating the cheese will be doomed to skinny dip. (I hear French people can't resist cheese) *can taste Jons excitement in the air*
4) Mikul = ganna beat me at FE:SS coz he wasted my supports on fhags like Moulder and Tethys :O
5) I am open to money match people :)
6) There will be cheese!
7) I might drop by at Gloths place tomorrow on the way home and borrow a pair of his pants and a shirt of his so we can make a scarecrow of him, and pile empty cans and bottles next to it. I don't think we can catch the full glory of his legs, but I can make up a joke and repeat it over and over, SHHH Mark, and end all statements in "'ey?" like he does so we don't miss him too much :).

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Originally by Cronos_Rainbow:
3) I'm ganna buy some cheese, and Jon is ganna help me pay for it. We will not eat the cheese, but play a nice fun game of hide and go cheese just like in Perfect Dark :) The dogs are not allowed to play coz they will eat the cheese - anyone caught eating the cheese will be doomed to skinny dip. (I hear French people can't resist cheese) *can taste Jons excitement in the air*
ok

omg

that was so freaking hillarious, my ribs hurt now

'im ganna buy some cheese, and jon is ganna help me'

LMAO

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Mikul, check your PM's.

In other news, I'm greatly looking forward to tomorrow, especially since it's going to be the first time I'll be seeing any serious competition since seat2. That's right, it's been that long for me. Also, the footy's back on. Awesome.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just so you all know, Mat (i.e. Cubed64) got caught for speeding by an undercover cop car last night. We were going the same speed as him, but they got him cos he's still on his P's. ^_^

He's never gonna live this down =D

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Hehehe caught speeding laddy? You must be more careful ^^ I nearly got caught the other week, thank goodness for ABS and airbags, lol. Nah, didnt slow down that fast, but I tell you what, it was **** close. 120 in a 60 zone? WTF!!!! =D

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
My little shout outs for Adams meet.
--------------------
Adam: Thanks for a great meet on saturday lots of fun, your brother is too cool and your kinda cool i guess....:p, worth the 2 and a half hour train ride.

Jon: Did you get a new car and why didnt you bring cheese?

Reon: Your 24? you look like 16 man LOL, i must versed you for about an hour or two while the others were all over mario tennis like a rash. AND USE LASERS FFS :p

Mikul: You gameboy junkie! Your marth is hot.

Forblaze71: You bombsoilder you! Your falco's double ledge lasering and reverse double ledge lasering was insane and your kirby was gay, and i look like ryan phillipe do i? Thanks man i like you to but you know......

Shaz: You rock, next time dont let me pay my debt the way i did , you always bring out the worst in me and lets never speak of it again.

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
LOL, thanks. Yeh my little bro is gay :p, btw to Shaz and Nick mum did end up seeing those photos. While dropping Mikule off, she went snooping and found them but shes cool, she knows that your homosexual he he he he, joking she knows it was suposed to be funny (she still told me off for lying. God **** you), she also deleted the pics so i dont have em any more.

Also Mikule you fool you left yor gameboy at my joint so now im gonna screw around with you pokes, mmwahahahahahahahaha !!!!!.

And to Mark do you answer your phone ?, I left a message and you didnt get back to me.

Now last and most least (he he) to Chris teach me the ways of double ledge lasering and reverse double ledge lasering now or be foreva ****ed.

Too bad about the weather, non of us got in the pool. I know my family wasnt home Shaz and Jon would of gotten naked and jumped in, rain, hail or shine.

Next time I host a meet I'll plan it so my family wont be here so all tvs will be free for use and we can have all the pantless smash one could dream of lol.

God **** it I left my colosseum in Mikule's cube so I recon next time anyone has a meet Mikule, I'll bring your gameboy (plus games) and you bring my game back (but I might let Shaz take a look at your FE games because I know he loves what you did to his suport lol).

\/ \/ \/ I'll come and this time I wont have to pick up Cao caus hes in some yanky place atm and I'll take the train, no more Melbourn Cup day traffic for me :p

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Forblaze71: You bombsoilder you! Your falco's double ledge lasering and reverse double ledge lasering was insane and your kirby was gay, and i look like ryan phillipe do i? Thanks man i like you to but you know......
Haha thanks dude. Double ledge lasering isn't really all that hard, but hey, I'll take the praise xD. Oh and just so everyone else knows, when nick says my Kirby is gay, he means it's cheap and annoying. There aren't much funnier KO's than a suicide Kirby b/fthrow or sucking them off the edge. Jon everytime I sucked him up off the edge to his death while I puffed back up to safety: "you're a ****ing idiot!" KIRBY POWER!

Thanks Adam for throwing an awesome fun (or should I say beast? or perhaps s**t hot?) meet. Great human competition was a most welcome change for me and it's definitely good to know that I am (and yourself) improving. :) Thanks for schoolage, Shaz! ^^

Perhaps I'll throw a meet the weekend the school holidays start. Who'd come?

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
falcophantism said:
Also Mikule you fool you left yor gameboy at my joint so now im gonna screw around with you pokes, mmwahahahahahahahaha !!!!!.

God **** it I left my colosseum in Mikule's cube so I recon next time anyone has a meet Mikule, I'll bring your gameboy (plus games) and you bring my game back (but I might let Shaz take a look at your FE games because I know he loves what you did to his suport lol).
nownownow, just because your soo jealous of my sexy metagross, and the manly Dragonite, doesn't mean that you get to screw with my pokes, ja? I have your Colosseum game hostage, in I need to flex some cruel muscle to ensure that they aren't molested,lol. However I would like to get things sorted soon, so I'd say come on down to my house over A.S.A.P (I'll help pay for the Public transport costs, if that increases the incentive.) even if it's over the weekdays and you just get your stuff and go home. I'll call you and get this sorted.

But it was awesome anyway, Smash, Tennis, Halo (I r teh assassin), Linked battles. Too much to say, no time to say it.

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
MikulOnIce85 said:
nownownow, just because your soo jealous of my sexy metagross, and the manly Dragonite, doesn't mean that you get to screw with my pokes, ja? I have your Colosseum game hostage, in I need to flex some cruel muscle to ensure that they aren't molested,lol. However I would like to get things sorted soon, so I'd say come on down to my house over A.S.A.P (I'll help pay for the Public transport costs, if that increases the incentive.) even if it's over the weekdays and you just get your stuff and go home. I'll call you and get this sorted.
Lol, well maybe I'll start EV and IV training and then I'll see just how sexy that over grown metal space floter really is. Anyway a 2+ hour train trip just to swap some games is a little to much for me, I can survive with out colosseum untill someone sets up another meet and I wont mess with your games there very comfy in my pants atm lol. Seriously your pouch is perkred atop my tv. If ya cant live without your pokemon your more than welcome to play colosseum to get you poke needs lol. FE on the other hand you might have to settle for POR.

Top Bottom