• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
YAAAYYYUHHHZZ

Zereul, almost everyone has work to do back at home; pas d'excuse.

Nick - Next time tell Joe I said hi. He had a cool store ^_^

Queensland Elite 5? LOLLLROFLMAOOOERSKATESBBQ

I heart Vic.

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
Yeh it was gooooooodddd. Thanks to Chriss and god**** Mikule staying up to 6am playing MY DS, lol.
I enjoyrd my self heeps, thanks to Nick for the pic and to Shaz for the pants match (allthough I think you ended up enjoying it more than anyone else) and lol @ Mikule again for rather paying $10 than de-panting. Next up I heard it was Gloth's turn to host ?. :D

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
I heard that too.

BTW Gloth, your Samus is rather nice, I got a bit lucky in our only VS match, I have no doubt it will be closer next time.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Thanks to everyone who came on Saturday. I had a real fun time and I hope you all did, too. :) Someone left a game at my place, soooo if you're missing it....... it's here.

Also, Shaz, what did you use to tak apart your controller/s? My controller's (which I bought just a few weeks ago >_<) analogue stick is loose and it needs to be tightened because it's effecting the game.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
This post is only for Mic's benefit really:

I said that 9am comment because that was when he called me, the clock time isn't important, it was his awful timing of always calling when I had the opportunity to get some extra shut-eye. After work naps, and 'day off' sleep-ins included. It happened consecutively and thats what gave rise to the comment.

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
GLOTH YOU SEXY ****!, I need details on your met and whos going? so i know if its worth skipping work for :)

RYAN! You sexy ****! Ring Josh and tell him how awesome my peach is :D

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
Yeh your peach is awsome, it beat my link or falco, i cant remember. Anyway I was owning Nick untill he poped out his peach (grrrrr at down smash).

Now about Gloths sexy meet, I cant remember how to get there so I need an address or I can pick up Shaz and he can give me directions from there. Plus someone can save on fuel if we carpool.

Oh and my mobile number hase changed I dont know why the phone company changed it they didnt even notify me on it so my new number is 0425827436.

\/ \/ \/ Oi !!, I'll have none of this thank you very much. Plus you didn't completly **** my falco and link there were a few times I got my own back. :p

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Yeh your peach is awsome, it beat my link or falco, i cant remember. Anyway I was owning Nick untill he poped out his peach (grrrrr at down smash).
Pfft that's not saying much considering I beat your Falco AND Link with my Kirby.

You can say as much as you want how you beat my Kirby with your M2, but at the end of the day, a 17 place difference in tiers between Falco and Kirby is bigger than a 3 place difference between Mewtwo and Kirby. xD

No offense to you Nick, you're Peach is good. I mean, I couldn't beat it. xD
Sorry to anyone who's expecting to see me at Gloths *crickets chirp and tumbleweed rolls by*, but there's a high chance of me not being able to show. My mum's still a nazi and won't let me go, despite the fact that she saw all of you on Saturday and now knows that no one does cocaine and murders prostitutes.

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
forblaze71 said:
No offense to you Nick, you're Peach is good. I mean, I couldn't beat it. xD
I bet everyone with peach on saturday :D except shaz who i didnt play peach against, maybe I looked like a cokehead with my hangover lol.
I cant make it to gloths meet sorry guys i have work then a party. /flop

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
aight this is a bit late ... but yeah .. smash at my place tomorrow.

1/6 Albert cresent Mulgrave .. if you wanna come by train you need to get off at springvale station

starts at 12 o'clock so turn up anytime after ... if you come any earlier I cant garauntee coherent behaviour or pants.

feel free to bring whatever you like ... and shaz ... if your reading this ... what are the chances of getting you to bring your tv and cube? ... thinking of setting them up out the back if the weather is good ... nice one forblaze ...

Everyone is welcome to come ... just lemme know if you're down for it ... or dont ... and just show up ... the house of Gloth doesn't mind.

if you need some more detailed info on how to get to my house ... I'd love to help you ... but I cant ... cos I dont know **** about melb geo ... so ask your mum

ummm ... *taps fingers on keyboard* ... thats about it I think.

ok cool

plasia - yep love a rematch .. thouht i had you at the start ... but then there was just too much sharp cricket bat ... and then you bailed ... wtfzors

forblaze - ... doooood ... we didn't even verse ... whats with that! ... see if you can come still.

Nick - ... your peach is good at down smash ... but you beat me fair and square ... pity I had to cheat to beat your fox ;)

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Glothrenite said:
1/6 Albert cresent Mulgrave .. if you wanna come by train you need to get off at springvale station

if you need some more detailed info on how to get to my house ... I'd love to help you ... but I cant ... cos I dont know **** about melb geo ... so ask your mum
No overnighter, no directions on how to get there?!?! GOD **** I HOPE IT"S EASY TO GET TO YOUR HOUSE!!!

I'm not sure, right now, If this isn't an overnighter, I don't know if this would be worth my time... I need to think about this.....

C0ME_bac_k-id

Smash Apprentice
where have all the sydney smashers gone? The threads have gone quiet and sydney aint having a tourny till OHN5 which is still yonks away...and here i see everyone else having bi-weeklys setting them up and actually following through im pissed sumthing needs to be done...im willing to help organise for sydney smashfests but i need help from anyone and everyone ...ideas, peoples houses etc.; all the old school smahers this means you...we need to put us sydney siders into shape and be ready for all the other smashers out there. . . if u feel wat im saying and care about smash in sydney then PM me or email me...at storm_ryda69@hotmail.com all the help and support needed....

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
woah ... starburst lollies ... omg

shaz ... seriously ... the sugar haze has cleared and I don't remember if in the samus ditto we had, you were playing seriously. I was stoked to win it ... but now that i think about it ... were you playing serious? ... like i was really pleased that I won, but now i'm thinking that maybe you weren't playing properly ... like hey ... dont get me wrong ... I farken won ... i pwned you!! suck it and suck it and suck it ... but yeah ... you know what I mean.

Everyone that came ... thanks ... sorry about being a nazi ... but im just not used to that many lollies ... and to everyone that didn't come ... well ... I got nothin to say you lame ar.ses

peace out

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
hmmm ... well ... your forsaking the worlds largest island is a bit lame ... but ... i think you can be excused

cant wait to vs you again tho man ... vs'd emily last night ... and while i wont say i almost won ... it wasn't a complete pwning ... although ... she did choose fox .. and I did pick congo jungle .. not that its a samus pro stage ... but its a gloth fav ... 1 stock ... so I was ... satisfied i suppose

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
yeh those lollies acted like laxitives for me, when I got to work..... I wont tell, I'll let your imagination do the work, lol.

Sorry I dint give you a good bye spoon Gloth but I was late so I kicked Shaz insted. Twice XD.

What did you end up doing in the morning ?, was there more spooning ?, did someone take my place as the hamburger ? and why was there a sticky white substance on my DS Mikule ?, it looked like someone wrote "FE" in it.

Mark you noisy ******* and Trent it was orgasmic catching up with you again, to bad Trent was the only one who took his DS with him, he he he there was much poonage done by all.
Thanks for stoping by Em, hope to see you again in the future. (Shaz is hosting next week, come then, lol).

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Umm I'm online at work :)
Uhh, Gloth, you won....not ganna make any excuses, but I would like to see a repeat performance :)
Adam, you mancake lol your burger was disassembled and went to the seagull Mark, who also quickly pounced on my cushion when I went on the floor.
Mikul, you finally use more than 2 moves per character so I'll have to hurt you more :)
Trent - play man!
Emily, thanks for coming, and like mentioned next one's at my place if you're interested.
EVERYONE:
My place. Friday night to stay over NOT Saturday since I have church Sunday morning.
No hurry to leave Saturday.
If you come on Friday make it 5 or beyond since I wont be home until then.
Any questions ring me and ask 0422 601 656.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
jv3x3 said:
This is probably a little premature but I have family in good ol Aussie and at some point will end up out that way, hopefully semi soon. At which point I will be glad to break kids in American style if you are thirsty for some competition.

^ VERY premature post.

4 years later, he's still coming to Sydney and Melbourne over summer. LOL. Yayuhzz!

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
OMG Shaz where did you get that banner ? and why are you in a funny looking uniform ?, lol.

I can be there Friday and caus I dont have to work I will bring booze (this should give Gloth one more reason to come). Now if you can make it I want all of you to bring your DS's (if you have one) and MK, im still itching for multiplayer in between smash and being smashed, lol.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
His funny lookin uniform is Naruto's getup. And that earlier comment about Hinata is all wrong. My Ino will hump you sideways. Then Zabuza, then Jiraiya. OOOooOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOO!

Come one, (Falcon) come all (Ness Luigi Marth etc) to Shaz's smash-bash on Fri/Sat. It'll be rampant and hilarious Up-B by myself Shaz and other assorted Captain's. I cant garuntee pants, but I do garuntee fun and lots of laughter, clearly Falcon related. =D

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Kittens commercials are hard to miss when they're on the TV at Kittens Chris you dirty man!
I made it in paint (the banner)
jv3x3 is ganna be UpBeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'd.
If you drink do so in moderation I don't want any lameness. Mark may not drink. Gloth can drink as much as he likes it makes no difference with that guy.
*Calls the light blue sexiest man competition Captain suit"
Hinata <<< Naruto! (and Sasuke and Shikamaru + Kabuto in 4 :D)
OoOoOoOOOOOooOOOOOooH!

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Gloth's place was a lot of fun, and now the next one is just around the corner. Whee.
falcophantism said:
I can be there Friday and caus I dont have to work I will bring booze (this should give Gloth one more reason to come). Now if you can make it I want all of you to bring your DS's (if you have one) and MK, im still itching for multiplayer in between smash and being smashed, lol.
Don't you mean Bring you're GBA's and get own'd by my Poke's,lol. I want a bigger challenge, prehaps Shaz can do this for me.

As for Friday, I'm there, Jon screaming falconism's and "RAMBO" will be a lot of fun, that and Shaz want's to hurt me 'cos "I do more than two move's" now. Prehaps I'll enjoy the pain in a Falcon way. YHES!

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
Cronos_Rainbow said:
If you drink do so in moderation I don't want any lameness. Mark may not drink. Gloth can
Ahh man kinda sucky rule, though it does not bother me lol. Rarely drink anymore anyway.

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
Poor Marky, dont worry when im enjoying the smooth tast of wild turky and cola, I'll be thinking of you... and Jon with his pants around his ankles, yeh I'll definatly drink to that lol.

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Shaz cant make your meet, blowing yout meet off for a girl.......i'll come if everyone is Guaranteed to be pantsless the entire time but since Mark isnt drinking that aint gonna happen and if Em goes it chances of the boys being pantless is 1 in a 10000000.

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
Darkwing SykeDuk said:
Good news (or maybe not) fellow Victorians (no wait, I'm a Qld now....... DIE!!!!!!) I'm heading down to Melbourne mid June for some reason and I'll have a day or two to waste some time.
Don't waste our time.... :p

On an unrelated note Plasia > Skye

lildarien

Smash Rookie
Being new and all, this talk of pantslessness is a little unnerving 0_0

Too bad i'm fully booked this weekend, it'd be a good opportunity to meet you all and see how the pros do their smashing!

Top Bottom