• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
There was some wet cement outside my school just then, so of course, I did the usual and made my mark by writing in it. But instead of doing the obvious and incredibly boring mark of my name, I decided to go for the noble falconism. That's right, I wrote *chk*YEHS! in it. I might go back in a bit (I live ridiculously close to my school) and write "Chris Viglasky can beat you at SSBM".

fin.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Lol that's the stuff :) YEHS! Stand around it at schooltime and see if anyone says "PFFT as if" and challenge them!
I'm currently eagerly awaiting KH2 Proud mode with Kingdom Key ...I wonder if you can avoid using drive altogether?

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Dam you, I want kingdom Hearts... though I need a PS2 :p oh well im like the only person here with a 360.

Oblivion > WoW

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Ohhhhhhh what happened Mikul, what happened?! I think we just pwned you, man. Bulldogs just gave Richmond an absolute PASTING of 115 points. I think it's safe to assume that's equivalent to a healthy four stocking.
Aaaaaaaaaaahh, too bad dude.

Shaz - I didn't get a chance to go back and etch my claim of greatness because it started raining :( Next time I see wet cement I definitely will though, as well as a rough drawing of a Kirby. xD

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
oblivion = 1 player .... so yeah ... mastibation is of course better than mass orgy ... of course.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Cronos_Rainbow said:
KOol! I'd beat Chillin though ;D
Where in my post does it say I couldn't beat him? I won around half the matches against him, mostly using our mains. He respects me as a player but I tell him I think I suck. Why don't you listen to your own posts and not get so cocky.

I'm sorry. I think that was just an unnecessary remark from you. I know you can win matches.

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
Hey plasia, I was out last night with Lauren and since I was wasted I conviced her to drive me to your house for late night smash but I got lost us lost since I was i kinda " ****ed' as she put it lol.

Forblaze don't vandalize stuff I got busted for that, I got a $500 bond for spary painting "do not skate here" on a half pipe. :(

Anyway someone organise something for next Saturday I got work off and I wanna smash.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
That world of starcraft thing is so fake. In the first screenshot where there's the carrier in the background, I have a wallpaper with that exact same carrier. Same shading, same position, even the same mountains and trees behind it.

As absolutely awesome as it looks (250 player zerg rush ftw) and however well they pitch the basics of it, it's alittle too much of a coincidence that an announcement the game that would make millions of gamers go into convulsions of orgasms comes out on very day of fools. Nice try gamespot, but may pants remain clean.

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
OK, I'm willing to host if ya want Nick or you can host because I havent seen your joint and I want to meet Lauren and tell her your a geek XD.

Yeh wow is gay, korians have died becaus of it and now Koria has a video game addict hospital.

Shaz the grease stains wont come out of the table but we managed to clean the pillow covers (lol, nothing suss) but the ******** who wrote on the rock hasnt been caught and it wont come out, even chisseling dosnt help, me and Ben are screewed when the folks get home. We will still try and blame the dog but if that dosnt work you will have to be our fall guy. He he he he.

P.S. I want your banner Chriss, make me one like it or steel one like it (I know how you like to burgle banners and sigs you sexy theif).

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Here's a black and white one for ya if you want it.

Ooooooooo000000000ooooooooooo0000000oooohhhh classy.

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
Nar I cant host adam soz and you cant meet lauren she'll cut you or something. lol.
I think plasia should host cause its closest for me :laugh: or freddo maybe freddo can host or something that would be cool.

C0ME_bac_k-id

Smash Apprentice
has anyone heard of any other tournys underground comps happening coz theres rumored to be one at town hall every month near star bar ( for the sydney smashers obviously ) heard good cash can be won...wondering if anyone else has heard of this infamous smash tourny...

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Ok for those who want to smash this weekend my house is open yet my parents are home and they can be huge sticks in the mud so dont count on any pantless shinaniggins (sp ?) if I end up hosting.

Are you still offering to host Mikule ?. If you are I can make it and I'll take the train up or I can carpool with some one who is good at navigating.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Shannonigans :p is the spelling.
So tell me Adams or Mikuls? Mikuls can have like 2 ppl? If it's Friday I cant start heading out until after gym at like 8:30ish, so Mikuls is a bit far unless others join me (carpool)and such and more than 2 ppl are allowed blah blah. Adams isn't as far - I'm cool with that either night, I'll just leave early morning or something. If so and several can stay I'll also offer carpool to the needy. CATS if you're interested in coming and happen to read this post feel free to catch a lift with me.
Later all

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yey I finally win money in a tourney $117US mmmm....*drool*XDXDXD

I love u Shaz. Please don't shutup.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
There is a problem about me hosting this weekend. The oldies don't trust me to keep the house clean (because of Ben's **** party) when thea're away, because now they are going to a ball so I will have the house to myself from about 6pm onwards. At the moment they say no but I might be able to convince them. In the mean time it might be better if you start to plan somewere else to hold a meet.

Sorry guys.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Oh wtf, I was walking home from school today and some ****** scratched out my *chk* YEHS!
Next time I do it, underneath it I'll put in "if you scratch this out, you are gay".

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
LOL KO that almost compares to the all money I've made off of smash :D in Australian tourneys LOL Aus is lame. You don't shut up either :D
Err so umm...meet where?

CATS

Smash Journeyman
i can't do anything until after my birthday, i'll learn to play someone new for the occassion when i vs people again

anyways gotta go, see ya (i won't have comp access for a week so don't tell me about any immediate meets and stuff cause i won't know about them until they're over)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'm getting The Cape to upload the final sets of matches between him, myself and Tetra. I'll post it here soon. Hooray for random molestations!

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Cronos_Rainbow said:
Shannonigans :p is the spelling.
So tell me Adams or Mikuls? Mikuls can have like 2 ppl? If it's Friday I cant start heading out until after gym at like 8:30ish, so Mikuls is a bit far unless others join me (carpool)and such and more than 2 ppl are allowed blah blah. Adams isn't as far - I'm cool with that either night, I'll just leave early morning or something. If so and several can stay I'll also offer carpool to the needy. CATS if you're interested in coming and happen to read this post feel free to catch a lift with me.
Later all
With this only two people can sleep over, I don't think that this applies to people staying during the day, so I will check with mum and sort this out. I can shout Lunch and Tea for the two people who want to stay over the night, but I won't have snacks ready. And it would be on SATURDAY. Does this help influence the desicion Shaz?!? I might even give you a bit of money for petrol.

So if you want to come down to Geelong, let me know. I can give directions for getting to my house.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Enjoy yourself CATS, and good work making another lap.
Mikul, I'll see what happens in terms of ppl who want to come..who knows train may turn out the cheaper option if I end up coming alone(which hopefully wont happen)..so basically I'll come unless theres someone else with a place free willing to host ppl in which case I'll see you there instead.
KO I wanna watch the matches but can't .... so I'll see them at Gloths or something.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Shaz, I was just harking back to when you showed up at my house and was saying how it takes you 2.5 hours to get here, and I was just wondering... Why? My cousins live in Dandenong North and it takes us 40 minutes max to get there, so surely it shouldn't take you any longer than 50-70 minutes. =/

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Geelong Meet A Go!

Mum has okay'd me hosting a meet for this Saturday coming. All I ask is that you be nice to mum, DON'T falconism hard, and that you bring ONE T.V. down too geelong.

Don't forget: while just about anyone is welcome for the day, only two people can stay the night. I suggest that you get to my house ASAP to make the most of it.

Otherwise it's all ready to go.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
I go the long way as to avoid using citylink - that and it depends on random stuff like traffic and such. I'm also known to exagerate(sp) a lot of the time so yeah add them altogether and there's an answer. Mikul = OWNED!

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
My email notifier of this thread died for some reason.

Sorry I cant come to your meet of awesomeness Mikul, I do like beating you up with Roy but it'll have to wait.

You see I have a youth group camp on and camps have ummm... "talent"... Yeah.

I should be able to afford petrol for the next meet after easter. I've bought my hairdrier (it's purple) with accessories and now I have limited amounts of money to burn (limited cause I spend a lot at the arcade :D)

King Kong

Smash Lord
Thanks for the vids Dave :)

Wow... Cape has a nice DK.... I jsut hope that your matches against me gave you some help. That would make me feel good. :)

At least now i have some idea of how my DK stands in relation to good ones. The verdict is i suck. But im glad that the Capes DK also loses to your Bowser

peace out

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
OOOOooooOOOOOoooo !!! Geelong it is, I'll be taking the train or I could drive to Shaz's place and take thain with him so its not so boring. My car needs a service so I dont want to travel a long distance with it.

Oh and Mikule I'll want colosseum back. I would also like to stay the night but if anyone needs to stay over then I'll sleep on the train home.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
LOL, Cape never beat my Bowser, period. But his DK had a really good run in that tourney but I had the advantage cus I knew the matchup and he didn't. I played it exactly like how I'd approach you, so you've helped me a ton mate. Needless to say, of course.

My Boozer will continue to a$$ **** as needed. Next target... Husband. LOL Shouldn't be too hard since Cape's Bowser can take it.

And you all ****ing suck **** for not coming to OC2 **** you all!! FUCCCCCKCKKK lame a$$e$
Shaz: "Aus is lame."
SO TRUE! :O

See you guys, NEVER!!
GOODBYE

Top Bottom