• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
Can't make it Saturday guys having a big friday night, sorry.
Ill come next meet when plasia can take me :laugh:

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Cronos_Rainbow said:
I go the long way as to avoid using citylink - that and it depends on random stuff like traffic and such. I'm also known to exagerate(sp) a lot of the time so yeah add them altogether and there's an answer. Mikul = OWNED!
O.K then my meet IS ON, and I WILL get owned by shaz, sorf of. :p

Adam is one person that will be staying the night, and I suppose the second person will be decided on saturday unless someone posts that they want to stay the night.

And Adam, Bring your GBA, Pokes at level Sixty, and your Colluseum memory, I have a team that I want to try out.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
And Adam, Bring your GBA, Pokes at level Sixty, and your Colluseum memory, I have a team that I want to try out.
Knowing Mikul, that would be his lvl 70, team.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Lol so true. Awww Shaz ye big kill joy, train is awsome and its not bad for you first of all it saves petrol and that means less gas emissions which is good for the environment, second it means your not behind the wheel for two and a half hours and run the risk of falling asleep, plus I wanted someone there so I dont get bored.

If ya want to carpool I'll come along (and pay for petrol of cource) but we will have to take jon's car (is he even coming ?) or your rust bucket..... er I mean radest ride in Melbourn. >_> <_<.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
LOL MIkul and his NEED for advantages.
Adam, there's barely any rust on my car, it just sucks. Besides I said no to thain not train. I think I'd prefer to drive though. I'll take you, Gloth if he rings me/ postsbefore 4:30, Jon if he wants. So there's easily enough room. Emily or Jimmy Hendrix are more than welcome to take the last spot, though I really think there's a better chance of Hendrix taking it :D.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
SabreAnt said:
Knowing Mikul, that would be his lvl 70, team.
BIG DARN LOL at this but seriously, it WILL be level 60, jon. XD

As for my adress:
14/156 Cox Rd

Bus Costs and Times:
Full Fare: $1.70, Concession: $0.90
Tickets can be used to go anywhere in Geelong, for 2-3 hours(Your Ticket will say when it is valid to.)

The first Route 30/12 Bus leaves Geelong Train Station at 9:03, and come every one hour and fifteen minutes after that. The last bus arrives at Geelong Train station at 7:44, from the corner of Thompson/Princess at 7:23. These times DO vary, so being at the stops a bit early is reccomended.

Of course you get off at the corner of Princess/Thompson Rd (When you see the Patties Fruit Market Sign, hit the buzzer to get off.). Walk up too Pattie's and turn right. Walk untill you are opposite Norlane High School and enter the court that's opposite the HS. Look for flat no 14 and you're there.

OR... you could just travel with some-one who's been here before.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
eyy everyone i live in melbourne and i wouldnt mind being in a competition or nuthin... i havn played against a real person in ages cause my last smash buddy turned out to be sum underage smokin drinker that stole $60 off me... o well nvm so ye like any wateva happenin near melbourne soon or nuthin like that? cause i cbf readin throo this whole thread and its confusin me.... and i really want to vs a skilled person.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Don't worry dude, all we'll steal off you is your pride and your pants. Hmmmmm Doncaster. Where's that around?

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Oooooo fresh meat, lol. Good to meat you, sort of. We have already organized a meet this weekend in Geelong, if ya interested give me a buzz on 0425827436. If ya cant make it I'll organize some thing next weekend.

Sloth

Smash Ace
You should just edit your first post btw, FiErCe_oNi, as it is against the rules to double + triple post as far as I am aware.

Us Crazy Tasmanians are always up, but mostly drunk + staying up late and doing nothing....

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
I ended up in doncaster once on my way to Brunswik, go figure. Its kinda close for me and plasia maybe we can swing by sometime if you'ld like FiErCe_oNi.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Did someone say n2c? No? Oh. Well, someone has now. Just thought I'd put that out there.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Whoever is holding a meet this weekend I cant come because its easter and I'm away from Thursday to Monday. I'll be spending my easter with bogans, yobbos and other trailer-park trash (no offence Shaz, lol).

CATS

Smash Journeyman
ok guys i'm back, i've got a DS and MKDS now so yeah :3

doncaster is to the north of box hill. which character do you use doncaster guy?

edit for fierce oni: forgot to mention that geelong is like far far away from doncaster (like heaps to the south west of melb) and do you use msn? cause that's one of the main ways we keep in contact

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
OMG Cats, I've been needing to vs someone in Mario Kart for ages but I'm away this weekend so if you go to the next meet you will have to challenge Mark or Trent (if they come and Trents' crap, lol joking).

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
hey guys sorry i havn been on for a while my msn is FiErCe_oNi@hotmail.com ye and im free this weekend, i was gonna do sumtin with ma frend but it was cancelled ye so call me anytime on msn, but im not that sure if il be able to host cause... umm i dunno maybe i can but my step dad is in a pissed off mood so ye just tell me if any1 is gonna host a game soon cause i might kum if its close and add me if u want

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
lol, what Cats said is actually right. I suck at non-arcade games.

SF3TS stands for Street Fighter 3 Third Strike, it's an arcade fighting game that I play too much.

The Russel St Arcade has Mario Kart Arcade GP or whatever it's called. It's darn loud.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
NNOOOOO !!!!, I so want to do that, how about next week during easter holidays (sometime after tuesday) we all go to n2c and do some Mario Kart Arcade, hopfully its not like double dash. And when I say everyone I mean everyone, Reon, Em, Mark, Trent, Plasia, Jon and Cats.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
OK Monday my place anyone is welcome. So far Nick Anth and possibly Forblaze if he does his homework lol.
CATS if you're interested my offer to pick you up stands, opr atleast get you from Belgrave if you can make it there.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Edit is gay - Ko I just saw a vid of u vs Tetra...u get ***** with Peach on Stad. That person is pretty good, so I won't throw a negative at u. I suggest you do a little less dodging when under pressure, I can think of what to do instead but I'll let you work it out...that is if you havent already. That Sheik plays really similarly to how CJ was back at JGT, so yeah. :D
Keep playing smash KO I'll own you otherwise :)

CATS

Smash Journeyman
ermm monday is easter monday and i'm having dinner with my dad then

i should be up for anything afterwards though

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
'Afterwards', as in that day, or the following days of that week? Anyway, thanks for having us over today Cats, me n Shaz had a lot of fun, and the drive is always very nice. Well done on Luigi skills, the nair is something to be groaned about, often. Play me in Naruto 3, not 4! I'm gay at 4.

Top Bottom