• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Oh man, Nick, what's goin on? Ok, ok, ok. How 'bout this. I'm able to spare a few dollars, so, scab three dollars fifty off've someone (parental figure, most likely) for the train trip there, and I'll hook you up for a trip back and maybe any other minor expenses you may encounter. C'mooooooooooooon. <=[

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Grrrrr at Nick if you dont show up im gonna do somthing nasty to the subtle interiors of your buttocks. If ya need money for ride back I can help with that.

You have been warned.

Hope you can still make it Plasia, you all have my phone number so give me a buzz if u missed train or something.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Did he make you kum to adams? Let's hope so. I am still yet to verse you in non-tournament conditions.

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
Adams meet was great, DC and syrick showed up which was cool, I just bet shaz in a fox ditto and forblaze driveway owned my car so all up a great day except gloth and plasia didnt kum :laugh:

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Yay to everyone and thanks for comming (grrrr at Plasia, Freddo and Mark, but yay for DC and Syrick).

Besides no one bringing an extra cube untill DC and Syrick showed up it all went well. Deen is a smarta$$ who has yet learn his place (joking your cool) and Jon had a bad case of RAGE !!!. I must of spent an hour and a half cleaning up after you guys, jezus your all so messy im still finding chock-chips and pringles in my bed.

Now Gloth you sexy-legged beasty, you told no-one that you had left for Queensland except for a single post in the Queensland thread.

Nick your Peach (or should I say **** ?) keeps ******. Stop it. Mikules people (Doc, Marth, Falcon, Fox and Yoshi) **** even harder and it hurts every time I verse you.
Deen I swear your Sheik got better after just a few matches, keep it up. Chris's Kirby is unreal, so much annoyance was to be had and don't get me started about your Falco. Shaz....... your actions will speak louder than any words ever can. :p
Also thank you DC and Syrick for stoping by, although I think I only got to verse you once each. Lol it dosnt matter Shaz has his Vic tourny around the bend, hopfull you you two can make it.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Thanks for the meet, Adam :) . I had awesome fun, especially with Jons RAGE!! LoL, too funny. Dean, Adam isn't lying. Your Sheik did improve exponentially over the course of the day, you should be happy. Just learn how a smashmeet works and you'll be fine ;) .

I had the same thing with DC and Syrick; I only versed them one time each. What made it even lamer was that it was on the lagged out tv :( .

Shaz, I don't think I was paying attention when you were talking about the tournament thingy you're setting up. When did you say it was going to be? I need to know when to kum. (xD)

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Hey all, yeah the tourney will be in maybe two weeks. I have to hold it back a little so we can have Gloth there and hopefully Cats also.
Thanks to all who came was cool fun at Adams. Umm Nick you're ownage shall go down in history manchild OooOOOoOOoH!
Mikul = rage-a-hole 2 the MAX.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Lol man what a cool meet. I have to admit I really had a blast, and me Shaz, DC and Syrick all agreed we had copious amounts of fun and laughter. "Top tucker Mrs H!" Lol Chris, you **** XD

Aside from when people gave Mikul the diplomatic immunity to edge hog me without making him pay, I felt the PooooooOOOOOwwWWWWWWeeEEEEERRRrrrRRRRR and also the RAGE!! flowing through my buttcheeks, directly to someones unprotected leg. Muhahaha.

Thanks for the 1 vs 1's which included a gauntlet of matches vs Mikul who proved to be sexy, but outmanlied by my well polished red helmet (+3 to Rage). And DC, Syrick for being willing to jump back in the deep end with Shaz and me. Nick deserves mention for being there, but Peach is just gay and I dont give you kudos for being cheap. =p Good matches all the same. Chris, your Falco, as I mentioned, is sexed up compared to last time we met, and I respect it. Now it just has to be Shaz like or Emily speed to beat me! =D I know I 1 on 1'ed most of you, but I dont recall the other matches so well. Thanks for the manwich!

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Saturday CATS, I rang your place but apparently you were at your dads for the weekend. I assume the next meet will be this weekend (saturday) but don't have a location yet.
LOL Jon I realise Mikul wants you dead but I think it's better to let him have his way with you :)
DC and Syrick were funny buggers - DC constantly holding himself above Syrick and Syrick bending over with his lack of confidence and taking it :D
Nick needs to actually learn Peach rather than dsmash. Then he could gain some respect....from KO or someone lol.
Yeah Chris has a nice Falco, which is a shame coz mine is just plain better *Lloyd pose* keep working on it Chris, and perhaps you can test your might against the mentioned Emily speed if she stops piking out. Don't even think you can beat me though youngen :D *beats you with walking stick*
Mikul needs to harness the rage in another form than grunts and yells....then he could stand more of a chance against Jon....and of course UBER DK ownage :p!
LOL Shazmeat.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Geez Saturday was great fun. Soo much ownage and smash and RAGE!!! Sooner or later I will beat jon and Shaz, lol. Then they will feel the true power of my rage!! [/stupidity]

Jon got several levels of sexyness since he last thought me. I'm surprised there. Some-one worth playing against. If you couldn't tell, I like difficult matches.

Shaz is as sexy as ever, and because of my "Boshi" ****** in an earlier meet, I got ownd by it. We'll have to see what happens in the next meet to see if I can get over your DK.

Keep playing nick, do things other than d-smash, and if you want to get further into Shaz's good books, draw him a picture of lyn ;) :rofl:

As for Adam I can **** you hard, whether it be tennis , smash, or Pokemon. "Does a Dragon Dance"

A special comment to Ben (Adam's brother) for being a smart-arsed Halo shark. Soo deadly. :D

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is unconfirmed as of yet, but Mat was talking to one of his friends who is a part of the ACL (Australian Console League), and they're apparently not getting enough turnout to their Halo tournaments. From what I understand, they're considering introducing smash into their repoitoire to increase attendance.

If this comes to fruition, Aus might end up with it's own MLG happening! ^_^

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Cronos_Rainbow said:
Nick needs to actually learn Peach rather than dsmash. Then he could gain some respect....from KO or someone lol.
Downsmash is one of Peach's worst moves

Jab ftw, LOL

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Jon's been playing smash with me, hence his getting back up to ownage level :) (not to mention he's already a gun at games in general)
LOL Peach has a jab on tier with shine.
I strongly urge everyone in Australia who plays smash to increase their efforts to grow their game as much as they can. OHN5 is coming up, and I want everyone to do their best to both attend and to get as high a placing as possible (which means beating any participating US players)

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
$300 isnt very much money. And also, who are you? I want to see your Falcon skills. =p

Me and Shaz have played a lot together lately, and as such, we've honed each other to an edge. It's dam sexy sometimes. Other times not so sexy, but I'm manly enough to make him sweat sometimes, and he likes it that way. Sounds gay? LOL! So it should. We are Falcon Daddy's after all. Innuendo is our game.

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I missed the meet guys. I had this exceedingly large uni assignment to do last weekend (and I barely got it done).

This saturday is no good for me, I have to go to Benji's party.

By the way, this Friday is a Street Fighter 3 Third Strike tournament at Chinatown, I expect to see none of you there. Slightly related to this, I'm interested in going to OHN5 for all the Street Fighter goodness, but of course I'll participate in the smash tourneys as well.

When are we having this tournament? Shaz was saying something a while ago about it.

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
Happy to carpool with you anyone to OHN5, take my car of course causes its teh sex, probably me and plasia in my car so far, my cars back seat is small so realistically I can only fit 2 more, get in touch with me if interested.
Forblaze when can I pop in to get my cd's back?
Whens gloth coming back?

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Forblaze when can I pop in to get my cd's back?
NEVAR! THEY ARE MINE NOW! AAAAHAHAHAHA.

Ahem. Umm, probably friday around 1 if that's cool with you. If you're free for the following 1-2 hours and want to stay for abit, I'll see if I can get my friend to come over aswell so he can get a taste of what the smash scene is like.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Cronos_Rainbow said:
I strongly urge everyone in Australia who plays smash to increase their efforts to grow their game as much as they can. OHN5 is coming up, and I want everyone to do their best to both attend and to get as high a placing as possible (which means beating any participating US players)
(Salutes)

Yes sir!

QLD is training hard believe me. Out of curiosity how many Vics are coming up? I was thinking we could crew battle it out if you get the numbers. But it wont work if its only like 3 vs 3 or would it?

Cant wait to play Glothy this weekend! This will be a good test to see if i've improved or if Gloth has gotten ahead of me.

peace out

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Its great to hear someone of Shaz's pro calibur strongly backing OHN5 :p

Man work gets in the way of all training :( to hear the first smash fest I could attend in ages, I can't actually attend due to work...

jazblack009

Smash Ace
Hey VIC, i know it says australian smash discussion, but we all know the truth XD. this thread belongs to VIC.
news and news:

I got wind of Sloth and King Kong getting down to melbourne for some smash happy times and thought i might blow in, well try anyway XD.
Before i book my flight i was just wondering if i could get housed? last time i went down i stayed with relatives and alienated myself from everyone, which won't happen this time, i plan to try and verse anyone and everyone possible.

So... this is a shout out to anyone who can be bothered to house me for a while, i plan to eventually stay with Sloth and King Kong, but i definetly, like i said, want to get around to playing all of melbournes best.

So this a modest attempt at begging here, i was planning to arrive on wednesday the 10th of may and piss off on the monday (15th).

Get back to me guys, the sooner i know i can stay, the sooner i can book the flights

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Thanks for giving me the photos of the last event Adam. Hair Hair Hair Hair! LOL Otherwise people don't seem to have changed that much.

Click on my signature - it's now a link to an OC2 Trailer

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Hey all you people who I picked up from the station (Chriss, Nick, Mikule and Deen) did you have a bottle of water in your bags by any chance ?. Today I found a pool of water where my spare wheel goes (in the back) and it has gotten into the carpit and now my car stinks, it STINKS and it fogs up.

BTW nice trailer Cao, if I had the money I would go, just to tease those stupid yanks. XP

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Me returns!
That was Nick Adam he wet his pants in excitement when we went to the shops.
Umm yeah crew battles for OHN5 sounds sexy - Victoria however will win no question but still :)
Hmm I've been away a couple of days, anyone wanting a meet - my place tomorrow....short notice yes but what can ya do. I don't know if many will show but I hope so.
Plasia you and Benji have parties every weekend....what are they? Bed party at Benjis - Only Plasia invited!?
"BTW nice trailer Cao, if I had the money I would go, just to tease those stupid yanks. XP"
Already on it :)
KK Sloth and Jaz want to be owned? Sounds fun. Geez that's really soon too if its May 10th you're planning for? I mean I could do the tourney then if it's what you all want.
I will be ringing these people today in regards to a smashmeet tomorrow:
Mikul
CATS
Freddo
Adam

jazblack009

Smash Ace
yeh its the only date i can fit in with everythin else going at the moment.
i still gotta get housed first lol, and a tournament to prove i got owned on a piece of paper sounds grand :p

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Hey all. Shaz's meet yesterday went well mainly because a couple of Shaz's school mates came around plus Kats so it was all happening. Can't wait for the next one (which will be the tourny, yay).

Top Bottom