• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

jazblack009

Smash Ace
Sounds depressing but i havn't a crew, Zeruel isn't coming down and my close friend CATS won't be there.
So i'm happy to team up with anyone even if the service is sexy and flexy.
god the inuendo >.<
maybe we should get an official list going? maybe there is... i'll just double check and edit to save my *** if there is.

EDIT:
Just saving my *** here

Singles: Falcon, Link, Doc

Low Tier: Link

i don't know if i can change those later... throw up between falco and Doc, but i'm gonna stick with the Doc.
May God have mercy on us all.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Well, now look at this Freddo is after a team mate and I'm the only one left...... he he he he he he he. :devil:

Btw I might make a late apperance this Saturday (I apparently volunteered to help clean the house from top to bottom, should only take a few hours).

\/ \/ \/ Dont brag, some of us are still trying to pickup. For some reason when I open with "Hi my name is Adam, I'm 20 years old, live at home, am unemployed and play smash" they laugh or just give me a puzzled look. :ohwell:

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Shaz, around what time are you gonna have this starting? Because a chick's invited to an afterparty the night before, and I tell ya what, she is not the kinda girl to turn down.

That's right, not even for early smash.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Tell Anf to GIVE ME BACK MY METALLICA DVD NEXT TIME I GET DOWN INSTEAD OF NOT EVEN SHOWING UP TO THE TOURNAMENT LIKE LAST TIME :) hahahahahahahah

The vids of QLD vs Gloth will be up soon.

peace out

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Don't worry about the starting time thing, Shaz. Turns out she has a boyfriend. ****ing shattered. xD

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
it wasn't even all of brisbane ... just the cool part

oh an kk you should visit melbs for this tourny of shaz's

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
SabreAnt said:
I offer my sexy flexy services of smash skills to Mikul and Nick to form a 3some. Take it how you will, but I like it hard and fast. ^_~
Jon, sorry but I promised my sexy services to forblaze and plasia already if plasia's a no show then you can crew with us, but if im ever in a hard and fast kinda mood ill call ya.
MikulOnIce85 I ***** you with peach last time :D
Forblaze smash > girls
Shaz, JM wants you and I to come around sometime and verse him and I cant make it saturday got a party friday and work saturday.
Gloth did you **** Birsbane or what, were dieing to know here.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
SabreAnt said:
I offer my sexy flexy services of smash skills to Mikul and Nick to form a 3some. Take it how you will, but I like it hard and fast. ^_~
Sorry jon, it's just some one on one stuff here, but I'm not letting go of your falcon *** untill I leave. *YHES!!* Why don't you then join up with me and Sloth then for the crews?!?!
That way it shouldn't be uber cheap.

As for Nick, the joke is funny but I will now have to steal your peaches g-string and make sure she never twirls ever again. ;)

kupo

Smash Lord
wait nobody plays sheik. Cept the named EM one.
lawl. I saw a Sheik named "Keen"...and holy sheeit it sucked.

Mmm...

GL at tourney, and yeah...Make noobs cry. lawl

<L2p> =P

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
No i didn't **** Brisbane ...

I really wish I had have been able to stay longer and smash a bit more ... we all need to convince kk and his cadre of recalcitrant queenslanders to come and play down here.

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry Gloth next thing one of us NSW boys will head up there and put all queensland smashers to shame :p Hope your Melbourne Tournament is good makes me wanna tell my boss I need a week off. Well hopefully I can get all my rematches when you guys come up to OHN5 im so looking forward to kicking the crap out of mark like Mark's Doc vs My Puff was pretty much 50:50 but then he would get beaten counter pick my stage and use Marth... This time I know a few more Characters and won't be so easily counter picked.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
I want a piece of Tasmania. "Not until you're older son" DAM! Lol, seriously, Mikul Sloth and me, lock it in dude. Thats how I like it.

Shifty McSly

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone, I just joined this forum today, glad to see there are actually other Aussie sbm players out there. If anyone in Perth wants to catch up, just send me a message (or attend the next redflag lanfest on 13-14 May, I'll be there and hopefully there will be a small smash bros comp too.)
Oh, and so you can add me to that list thing, here are my details -

Name: Elliot
Mains: Sheik, very occasionally Ganondorf or Link.
Email/MSN: redfox___@hotmail.com

PS - what the heck? I want a custom avatar dammit!

King Kong

Smash Lord
Glothrenite said:
No i didn't **** Brisbane ...

I really wish I had have been able to stay longer and smash a bit more ... we all need to convince kk and his cadre of recalcitrant queenslanders to come and play down here.
Oh, trust me im trying. I'll be down there one way or another, I always get there eventually.

Oh.......and can someone tell me what I have to do to make my signature show up properly I know i have to type IMG in there somewhere byt im not good at this sort of thing

peace out

Sloth

Smash Ace
SabreAnt said:
I want a piece of Tasmania.
It's a date, see you there. ^_^

Quick KK get down here! Just image the fun, the drinking and the smash. You'll have an awesome time. Trust me. Do it!

kupo said:
PvE much? Rerole Blackrock like the real pros! :laugh:

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Updated the post on 267 :)

Gloth I'll **** Brizzy no worries. Jon wants to 1v1 Samus title match you.
LOL Forblaze that thing with the girl and the post and the edit = LOL! We had a good laugh.
Nick get JM and Eric to come to the tourney.
Crews: Keep looking for partners, there's plenty available!
Emily, since you made the effort to post in here I'll mention you're welcome to join us in our festive ways. If you do I challenge you to Boozer Racing.

To convince KK and his fellarinos : OOooooOOOoOoOOOooooOOOooh! /RAPEMONKEY *Monkey ho-down* G-dorf A jab --> Falcon: "L" into "It's the mutha **** BCBBB" ; Aerial Giant Punch edge guard --> Boozer Hug into "finish him with a forward smash!" intercepted with a Roy hilt spike *Bounces at knees 2- 5 - 2 -5 --> "Falcon-Fox-Ness" *DK taunt*.....ok if that doesn't get the thrusticles brewing I have no idea what will.

BTW I know of a Sheik who beat Em *Lloyd poses*

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
LOL Forblaze that thing with the girl and the post and the edit = LOL! We had a good laugh.
Well, good to know that you got a laugh out of it. =P

BTW, what are we calling this tournament? Whatever it is, can we stray from the lame furniture jokes and call it something original?

jazblack009

Smash Ace
i've no idea but still, i'm glad we're getting used to sardine smash, you'll need the training for OHN5 XD

KK is coming right? well mate i don't have a crew signed up yet so if you're desperate >.< It would be sick to team up witha DK.
Ah.. yeh, shaz about that Doc in the Singles... yeh... i realise i suck with him so could i change the to the Dorf? >.< there won't be another change i swear

Um... Gloth i'll probably have to get in touch with you soon about what train station you live near and what time i'm getting in, that kinda stuff. thanks mate

-Jaz

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer

I'm cool.

On topic, I just realised that it would actually be rather convenient to know what time it starts. So, Shaz, got it planned?

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
Make it start at 12 Shaz so I don't have to get up too early.
Forblaze ill pick you up at 10.
I'm happy to pick anyone up as long as its not too far out of the way.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Jaz. I feel like a jerk. But I dont think im gonna make it to MElbourne this time. Its just a money issue. Im still trying hard to get there, but im not confirmned. I would call you but my phone is disabled. Something to do with a $400 dollar bill one of my housemates racked up. However, bear in mind i have been in this situation the last two times and i still came through so dont discount me yet :)

the sig you made me is sexual :)

peace out

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
nickcaine87 said:
I'm happy to pick anyone up as long as its not too far out of the way.
Yes please, you know where I live. :chuckle:

Hey Shaz, how awsome is Berserk ?. I have only gotten past the first DVD but how shady is Griffith ? (dont tell me what happens).

jazblack009

Smash Ace
King Kong said:
Jaz. I feel like a jerk. But I dont think im gonna make it to MElbourne this time. Its just a money issue. Im still trying hard to get there, but im not confirmned. I would call you but my phone is disabled. Something to do with a $400 dollar bill one of my housemates racked up. However, bear in mind i have been in this situation the last two times and i still came through so dont discount me yet :)

the sig you made me is sexual :)

peace out
XD glad you like the sig, but hey if its money its money what can you do? don't kick yourself over it. We'll just hope for the best or something disney like that. lol wtf $400 phone call? o_O

Have faith KK and ring me when the faith materializes.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Why do some fools have Wii in their name *shudders* that name sucks :O
Adam, yes Berserk is cool and Griffith is a sexy sexy man. His english voice is actually awesome which is rare for english dub *thinks GUM GUM ROCKET*.

KK there's ganna be another tourney down here some time in the future before OHN5 if I get my way, so if you're interested in coming to Melbourne again you could aim for that.

Yeah Nick it does start at 12, since I realise there's the whole people who live far away thing. I think 12 is a fair time to start - so if you arrive later than that you'll miss the low tier tourney which we'll do first - all the same come late and you'll still be expected to pay the full entry fee, so be it on your head if your lazy. I suggest everyone aims to be here as if the tourney starts at 11 just to be safe.

Ganna need someone to bring with them a TV and cube if possible, if not two will have to be enough. Adam don't forget the power and AV cords, I'll ring you and remind you before the day, but keep in mind that they're needed. Whoever has my AV cords bring 'em back ya bum ;P (thinks Mark) Oh yeah Mark, should let him know about the tourney!

Mikul, I realise you'd possibly be leaving early since you need to get home and such. If that's the case I'm ok to have you stick around the night and leave in the morning when I go to church - that way you need not miss any of the tourney which would be totally lame for you. Same goes for anyone in the same position.

Those who came this weekend for the meet. DC, you're doing well, apart from what advice I gave for Roy which seems to be unimportant now since you're going Y.Link I have no real criticism, so nice work keep it up try get practise with Syrick before the day. Adam, you're doing swingingly baby, just keep the whole fast fall thing in mind while you practise your speed which i recommend you do this week. Gloth, you're a sexy man with a unique style, keep doing what you do with sexy legs and such - now that you're WDing regularly and usefully I have no pointers. Jon, keep your pants on for once will you we don't need ditractions this time as much as we'd welcome them. Mikul, "I see no problems, continue as you are" : Marcus.

Freddo sorry missed you're msgs on MSN was posting this lol. Umm dunno about 3/4 days at OHN5 I can MAYBE do 3 if I'm a naughty manchild.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
I'm bringing a cube down with me shaz so i got you covered there, i can't bring a TV down :p
how many TV.s / cubes you going to get into your place anyway? would i be dreaming if there was possibility for casuals? i'm coming down on wednesday guys and i'm sure gloth will be sick of me ater a while... is anyone free to do somethin on the weekdays/ Sunday?

A bit of a let down that i'll probably never be 4 stocked by Kupo or Cats fo a loooong time, not even at OHN5. But thats the way things go, I am definetly up for versing melbournes falcons though, *looks at Jon and DC*
Anyway if anyone has some free time and wants to verse the supposed best in sydney well, i'll be there.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Cool Jaz thanks for the update ;) I'll vs ya in Falcon ditto too if you like - nothing like a chance to use the sexiest man in the universe outfit.
As for casuals, I don't think it's ganna be likely we'll get too many going at the tourney, since there isn't going to be many TVs, not much room and most importantly, not much time. I'll likely be free sunday arvo and evening so if people want to organise something social for some casuals I'll be there. Perhaps we can convince CATS to spend the second half of Sunday playing some casuals with us, which would (of course) be manly.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Well. Seeing as I coming down Thursday, I want to see some smash action like Friday/Sun if possible. It would be nice to be violated by someone other then Gloth and Jaz, even if its only for a few hours.

So I am up for some casuals on Sunday.
But is anyone interested in meeting up Friday at all?

That is dissapointing KK that we won't see you! I was looking forward to see how much you've improved and doing the good old IC vs DK matchup. ^_^
But I guess it can't be helped with money situation's. And we will have to hold those matchups till OHN5 :D

NG7

Smash Lord
Mr. Phantasmo said:
Yes please, you know where I live. :chuckle:

Hey Shaz, how awsome is Berserk ?. I have only gotten past the first DVD but how shady is Griffith ? (dont tell me what happens).
Duuuuuude! Griffith is the man! My favourite character. I bought the box set.

Also Caska is so lovely :love: hehe

NG7

Smash Lord
Oh my f*cking god you dumb sh*t. You can still read it. Why did you post that when he explicitly said he didn't want to know?

Edit it now.

Top Bottom