• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
It depends on the theme of your smashboards as to what BG colour u'll have dont forget. Yes I double posted I am Mic128 - so shoot me :O EDIT : No I didn't Vyse saved me *Lloyd pose*

NG7

Smash Lord
You can download the manga easily. Though i'm not sure if it's legal haha.

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
Adam your house is like futher away than shaz's you goose, get your own way there.
Sloth maybe N2C would be a good idea for friday if people show enough interest or maybe we all crash gloths house on friday im sure he'ld be cool with it.
On an unrelated topic for plasia since he doesnt responde on msn, my car turns it self off at 7500 rpm since you were wondering last time, and am I taking you to shaz's tourney?
Jaz, make me a banner plz

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
OMG moose, be glad I read all this in the evening after you edited your post or I would of set Jon lose upon you (you would know if Jon had visited you because all your pants would be missing plus you would have an abrupt interest in nipple studs).

I also got through 2 more DVDs and yes Griffith is cool (even if he humps old men to get money for his army *shivers*).

Also I will bring my TV because its very sexy, plus you need it.

Im also free Wednesday afternoon, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
lol Nick. XD

Manly manly men. I'm looking forward to you guys getting here. Friday afternoon I'll smash with you Jaz and Sloth etc. But we'll have to be in the same place at the same time! =D Fancy that.

Credit to DC, he Shaz, Mikul and I worthy Falcon opponents. VS us if you get the chance. I also think that Accelerate has a dam sexy banner. My 2 faves.

LOL wtf..

Shaz will appreciate this one. Imagine phone recievers in their hands:
GDorf: "Captain Falcon, is that you again?"
Falcon: "OOooOO ****!"

I can actually see the effort and some good things in this pic, so i wanted to share it. But however, it is still Falcon, thus incredibly homosexual and therefore hilarious by nature. =D

NG7

Smash Lord
LOL wtf at that drawn picture of Falcon. LOOK AT HIS LEG!

freddo

Smash Journeyman
I obviously can't bring a TV because I'm travelling by train. However, I will bring my sexiness. With the sexiness, I'll also bring a videocam, digicam and storage devices so we can tape matches and take lots of pics. I just wanna gather some updated media so we can send it around to whoever wants it.

On a different note, I'm not available to smash anytime apart from that Saturday, sorry. Looking forward to seeing you all. Catch.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Sounds sexy, Freddo. Hopefully those storage devices can fit alot on them, because mass video's is an outcome I'm hoping for from this tournament.

freddo

Smash Journeyman
It should be all cool. I have about 1.5 GB left on my ipod (to use as a usb drive) plus a 512 flash drive. I doubt we'll be using up anymore than that...I wanna use Shaz's pc as temporary storage if needed.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
XD what the f*ck is up with the leg on that falcon picture Jon? are they baggy pants/ spandex or is it falcons pop?

Yeh i'll do you a banner Nick: pick a character and a colour and i'll do it tomorrow /today because i am for some reason still up... birthday cake related.
falcophantasm/adam? is free on the afternoons, thats good to know! what about mark? where are you my mewtwo friend?

CATS

Smash Journeyman
since my problem is the weekend not the saturday, i will not be up for anything on sunday either... give a yell for anything weekday related though

:3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
forbWiize71 said:
Sounds sexy, Freddo. Hopefully those storage devices can fit alot on them, because mass video's is an outcome I'm hoping for from this tournament.

Indeedly. I want to see Aussie Smash ****. I've got high hopes - you can blame Shaz for that :) Awww, so cuuute

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Freddo: " On a different note, I'm not available to smash anytime apart from that Saturday, sorry. Looking forward to seeing you all. Catch."

Say what Freddo?! :O

CATS: ****

KO: :D

Jon: WTF? *nods head*

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
So ... Jazz is arriving at my place some time around miday Wednesday ... I'm up for smash pretty much any and every day .. except thursday.

Sloth you arnt on msn ... so ... where are you staying mate? ... I honestly can't remember what we organised if we organised anything ... but your more than welcome to crash at my place.

0413 469 044 - my mobile.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Ah. I thought we did organise me staying at your place. But I guess that was a while ago...
But as long as it's still fine, that is awesome. So I promise to shout you some drinks. ^_^

0408 404 425 - my mobile. I'm out of credit right now, but I better grab some before melb.

I'll catch you on msn later tonight probably, if your still on.

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
sweet ... my offers are usually standing ... and theres nothing aberrant in this situation.

dont forget your teddy.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
Glothrenite said:
So ... Jaz is arriving at my place some time around miday Wednesday ... I'm up for smash pretty much any and every day .. except thursday.
Whats happening on thursday should i be out of your place for the day?
so far the schedule reads...

Wednes: Jaz arrival, smash with gloth and perhaps others
Thurs: Sloth arrival, smash with sloth, gloth and perhaps others
Fri Arvo: casual smash with shaz and co
Sat: Victournament @shaz
Sun Arvo: Friendly smash again
Mon: Jaz/Sloth leave thorughly smashed :p

thats looking sick! if anyone else wants to smash on the wednes and thurs, i spose i'd have to come to you. as long as you live near a train station i'm fine with that... but i'll be seeing plenty of you guys on fri and sunday for casual smash... oh the falcon dittos *drools*

Nick your banner:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/Jazblack009/OHN5Caine.jpg

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Mr. Phantasmo said:
OMG moose, be glad I read all this in the evening after you edited your post or I would of set Jon lose upon you (you would know if Jon had visited you because all your pants would be missing plus you would have an abrupt interest in nipple studs).

I also got through 2 more DVDs and yes Griffith is cool (even if he humps old men to get money for his army *shivers*).

Also I will bring my TV because its very sexy, plus you need it.

Im also free Wednesday afternoon, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
yes griffth took the plunge if you catch my drift AND THANKS TO VYSE i now have dvd's 2 to 6

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
I finally got through all the DVDs and OMG !!!, I must find out what happens to Guts, Griffith and Caska and how Guts get a Vash wannabe arm and how he escapes from that weird red-head place.
Gloth, Jaz and Sloth I'm available all week so dont hesitate to invite me (he he he) and I drive so I can come to you (I know where Gloth lives Muahahaha !!)

Sloth

Smash Ace
Sounds like a good plan. Hopefully if travelling all goes well, I'll be nestled safely at Gloths house before 7pm Thurs.

When I get there, I want to smash straight away!
keke. Can't wait. Should be awesome. I'm gonna bring my DS as well of course, so if anyone still plays it, or up for MKDS + MPH. Just say. >_>

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Theres two main characters they didn't have in the anime just to simplify the story: they play a large part in the turn of events from the eclipse. If it's still up Spectrum Nexus has the manga for Berserk - that's where I'd suggest you go: just do a google on berserk spectrum nexus should get it if its still there.

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
I just have somthing I have to do during the day on thursday .. dont even know what time .. but I should be good for the evening ...

FinalAtomicBustr

Smash Rookie
This is basically a copy/paste from the OHN5 thread, but thought I'd add it in here too remind people. Discounts guys! You'll get discounts for signing up early (and another discount if you can pay early!).

Also, if you visit OzHadou, you'll see that there's a small Smash meet planned in early June in Sydney before OHN. I'm finalising details on that as we speak, so more on that soon.

On to the reminder:

Just a quick reminder for everyone to register themselves at www.ozhadou.net. Only by registering there will you be entitled to the discount venue entry of $25 (if you prepay before the day, $30 if you pay on the day but are registered at www.ozhadou.net). If you do not register on OzHadou, venue entry will be $35. Note that each tournament you enter will also have an entry fee for it, but that can be paid on the day without any penalties. Please sign up as soon as possible to receive your discounted venue entry rates. Prepayment details are on the www.ozhadou.net/ohn5 site.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Thanks for the update Bustr. I wont be going but I think some are. About Saturday, I'll bring a TV which will remain in the boot of my car unless it is sorely needed, and there is room for its setup. Was gonna come to Gloth's tonight with Shaz but mum wants to watch the episode of Survivor we taped, and I have an early start tomorrow morning, so hopes of that are quickly diminishing.

*edit* Yeah we've watched it now, and its far too late to make it worthwhile. See you guys soon tho.

On another note, those Falcon legs says only one things to me.... Watertight spandex thats holding his untapped manjuices... =D

Enjoy that thought, I know some of you will struggle to comprehend how gay that truly is. I let you swim in it a while ^^

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Err.... thanks for that Jon, just when I thought you couldnt be any gayer you go and become so homosexual that you have started to over-lap and become strait again... if that made sense to anyone.

As for my TV would it be ok if I drove into the park, unload it then park normally because its a really heavy TV.

P.S welcome to Victoria Jaz.

NOOOO !!, http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf. This link no longer works for me and I was just starting to get used to it (I opend multiple windows and it sounds even funnier).

RANDOM

Smash Cadet

Sieg

Smash Champion
Info for the moment.

This is known as of this moment.

If you have any info to add, just tell me.

Characters Known:

Metaknight
Pit
Zerosuit Samus
Wario
Snake
Link
Mario
Kirby
Pikachu

Possible Known Characters:
Samus

Stages:
The 3 Platform Stage (possibly Battleground)
Metakinght's Airship
The Castle (possibly Hyrule, Clocktown)
The Fire Emblem Looking Stage

Music:
Theme Song (Composed by Nobuo)

Possible known 'Super Attacks' (as stated by SWF)
1. It could be activated by a button combination, no info about usage of it.
2. It could be a drive gauge, aka. Limit Break
3. It could be an item pickup, activated instantly

Items:
Nintendogs item: Will veil the screen for a few seconds with a dog appearing over the screen, stunting your view.

Info about characters moves:

Pit, Metakinght have 5 jumps, just like Kirby and Jigglypuff.
Link's D-Air has lost the ability to bounce of other characters
Others appear to be normal so far.
Crouch canceling is a definate. (Link C-cancels in the trailer)

Super moves:
Mario - Appears to be a giant fireball, that engulfs the stage.
Link - Slashs at the enemy repeatedlty (Omnislash anyone?)
Kirby - Appears to cook enemies. (Kirby Superstar)
Samus - Appears to be a 'super' Charge Shot, but not known at this moment.
Wario - Some kind of, super flatulating

All others were not shown, Arc is angry, believes that Warios will own all.

No combat shown from Snake, Wario, Zero Samus at this time.

Smash bros Official Website: http://www.smashbros.com/en/main.html

Top Bottom