• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Thanks KO :)
Smash meet this Saturday at my place. CATS your attendance is requested.
I'd like also for Plasia if he chooses to come to bring SF3 so i can roadtest it against him.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Now its my turn for shout outs, oh an im listening to the Brawl theme so I might get emotional in this post *crys from awsome music*

Sloth: how dare you be sooooo sexy that it hurts, your ICs give Shaz trouble, next time I want you to beat him and give us no-hopers some hope :chuckle:
Freddo: you still have to sample the awesomeness that is Somerville water, oh and you did ok in the tournament.
Jon: next time come in that suit you wore on Sunday except put velcro in it so you can rip it off in one motion, he he he he.
Gloth: is it true you might take up a second character ?. If you do half as well with Mario as your Samus you might be able to beat me *cheekily grins*
Mark: I hate your Doc. Stop using him. Now. Keep using Mewtwo I will alow it.
Nick: your car is too sexy, too bad you cant be sexy in it LAWL !.
Plasia: I didnt get to vs your Roy, now im sad.
Chriss (Forblaze): you Falco keeps making mine look bad (in fact evryones Falco makes mine look bad) but now I also have to worry about your Kirby and when it comes out your Meta Knight.
Shaz: When Zax said that this tournament was a huge money scame for you he was right, but it was a dam* good money scam/tournament so be proud that you dont need Coa to run one.
Jaz: tell your drama queen of a friend he should settle down, then tell him it was you all along haw haw haw !.
Sam: no glitches this time oh well at least we know you have secret tournament owining powers.
Syrick: you knocked me out of singles you tall man you (another Falco that pawnz mine).
Emily: I didnt get to vs you either, maybe because you left early, anyways I haope to see you at the next tounament/smash meet.
DC: Did I get to verse you at all ?. The Falcon shots were a big high light for alot of people (the kind of people who have warped senses of humor).

jazblack009

Smash Ace
Ok shout out from Jaz, mine are always bigger than usual:

I have to start with Gloth, without Gloth the whole venture wouldn't have been possible, of all the smashers I’ve ever met, he has Super WD down the best, definitely one of the best Samus' I’ve ever versed, good to see him picking up Mario as well, gotta love that cape. It was a blast teaming up with you in crews :D
In between gay pirate impersonations and about 30 viewings of the SSBB sneak peak, I have to say that playing smash for 6 days straight would have been boring without the humour and sick sound system.
I also came away from Gloth's educated about the wonders of the drink and Samus bombs and missiles, I owe you a sh*t-load my friend thanks a sh*t-load for having me, and sorry for the gay sms ordeal

Because he smashes the sh*t out of me, and because I seem to have altered my vocal chords to mimic the manliness of his falcon voice I have to thank Shaz, the only character I beat you with was Kirby lol and that was because you SD’d at the end of the match by accident lol. The tournament was against what some people thought, IMO, very well organised and I think everyone that was present owes Shazblack for quote:
"Taking peoples money, and calling it a tournament." Zax
To be honest, I thought it was SEAT3 worthy, I mean South eastern Australia was there wasn’t it?
Last time I came away from Melbourne barely versing you, and this time you did more then just NTSC F-tilt me to doom, thanks for your patience and teaching me how to break into a car. XD

Sloth my friend, you have improved ten fold since last time I was fortunate enough to side on your team and IMO you’re the second best in Oz. you rightfully earned a spot in the finals next to Shaz in both tier tournaments, great effort. IC’s are still as sexy as they were and now you have a sick Y-link to add to your ammo belt.
You and Shaz with your Gangster $2 beanies, lol thought you were gonna bust an Ice Cube in my a$$ lol.
Thanks for the semi-drunk melee vids which you still whooped me in XD, and I have now titled: super “smashed” brothers melee, the highlight would have been finally getting you to say the “OU” sound out of Arnies: “get Douwn!” lol, I think it was when you couldn’t stop doing it. Good times

Adam comes next, really sorry about the sms ordeal. XD Not really a funny joke after all >.< but yeah thanks for the lifts in the car, when it didn’t have the keys locked inside LOL, gotta laugh. And thanks for the matches, just because you’re not as skilled as the people around you doesn’t mean you suck, you’d go all right in other states, sorry I didn’t share my pizza >.< the garlic bread was nice right?

Jon has to be mentioned because he UpB’d me in overalls which was just too sexy XD. We didn’t play that much but we still had our matches, and I can safely say that you’re still the better falcon out of us, not that it was too close :p thanks for the crew battle, I’m pretty sure you would have ***** us if you had of stuck to falcon >.< but you have balls for picking Samus and DK for the tourny, great stuff.

To Kupo, I don’t know what happened there with Kirby but I’m pretty sure it starts with F and ends in luke. It’s not my place to tell you to cheer up or whatever anyone else did, just glad I got to verse you, and it was a little more serious then last time. Your still one of the best in Oz I wish I had of seen that combo on Shaz :( alas, I just hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did.

Nick: I didn’t verse you at all and F*ck I’m so sorry >.< I heard you improved a lot since SEAT2 which probably scared me off lol, ah well. We still had our conversations lol. Thanks for getting to the tourny and saying Hi, it was good to see you there. And you’re welcome to stay at my place anytime you come to Sydney ;)

Syrick: ROFL I have never laughed as hard as I did at that falcon pose. OMFG I laughed the hardest there for sure. And probably put as few people of there matches lol. Thanks for the tourny match, can’t believe the falcon punch recovery lol, that’ll go on the fluke list as well, good to see another skilled player there.

Freddo: Finally got to meet that other top tier fox and verse him! Zomg rippage lol, I got some good kills on you in crews but F*ck you ***** me in the tourny lol, definitely one of the best smashers at the tournament, there is no excuse I could make that justified that 3 stock, you owned me, end of story, thanks for the match mate.

Myst: everyone calls you Sam wtf you have a name? XD I’ll be brave enough to say that your Ness was the best in the room, those jump cancels into Bair and Fairs where just crazy and new to me. And every time I went to interrupt your UpB recovery I got pwned lol it only worked once? Thanks for the Ness education and halving a pizza with me. Oh and congrats on your tourny results.

Mikul on Ice lol, he’s the other half of falcon I haven’t developed yet with l cancelled aerials used in all the right places, uses a range of characters with skill and knowledge and one of the best G&W’s I’ve ever seen. Definitely been improving in the Melbourne scene, and some of the best falcon dittos I’ve had in a long time. Keep up the good work Ice man.

Forblaze my man! The only other proud Kirby user XD, we had some laughs. Some pizza, and we both got owned in the low tier tourny. Although we should Kirby ditto each other one day, I hate to verse the balloon of doom as much as I like to use him, so we’ll have to think of something else :p thanks for the matches, and I hope you get in the zone next time :D

Trent: you didn’t stay very long and I didn’t verse you >.< if I regretted one thing from that day, it was not versing you, and not versing Zax the next day, if I ever come down again, I’ll have to book you in. thanks for making it for the time you could.

DC: you kicked me out of low tier how could you T_T, you got a good Y-link there and not a bad falcon either, thanks for the matches, I‘m sorry we couldn’t have falcon dittoed more >.<.

Plasia: I think I versed you once lol, and I don’t even remember what happened, I only remember Chris giving you heaps of **** about your crews performance XD, LOL, but still it was good to see you there, and if there’s a next time I’ll have to verse you more.

Zax: lol, you weren’t even at the tourny wtf I saw you like the next day >.< and all you did was Narutown Shaz lol, and at the same time make Gloth seriously think about sound proofing the walls lol, nice call btw, its up there somewhere, we didn’t verse each other, but we both enjoyed the falcon UpB kill XD

CATS: dear god you still own, I got you a few times, you got me a few times, that pikachu still rips as well, but disappointing not to see you at the tourny but hey, I saw you at Gloth's what more could I ask? Thanks for showing up, and we’ll have to do that 9-hole Mario golf challenge another time :D

Last and definitely not least is the Arse, the real M2 King Mark. F*ck that Is a sick Mew2, and we make a pretty good team, Kirby and mew2 or falcon and Doc, one day we’ll have to try it in a tourny XD, we pulled off some crazy sh*t, and mostly got the better of CATS and Sloth, even if they were bottom tiering. Lol so where we :D Any who thanks for showing me guild wars and versing me like…. all the time rofl, we should have taped those matches, thanks for sticking around, hope to see you in Sydney

Some may say that was too long, but I’m not down there to tell everyone thanks or whatever and some things needed to be said, I agree with Plasia, no one at that tourny sucked, not in the slightest and it was freaking awesome to be part of it.

NSW has a loooooong way to come if they ever want to rival the VIC scene, I think all the states do, it is partly because they have the best in Oz, but its mainly because they can be bothered and had Cao to start them off, after a point smash isn’t about losing and winning, its about the experience, and I’d like to thank Sloth and the Victorian scene once more for making mine

Regards

-Jaz

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
jazblack009 said:
NSW has a loooooong way to come if they ever want to rival the VIC scene, I think all the states do, it is partly because they have the best in Oz, but its mainly because they can be bothered and had Cao to start them off, after a point smash isn’t about losing and winning, its about the experience, and I’d like to thank Sloth and the Victorian scene once more for making mine

Regards

-Jaz
I look forward to coming back and playing some of you. I hope you'll al beast me as muchas I beast you! I'm not running tournaments when I return though. I'd love visiting people instead in Sydney Perth and Bris-bane.

Jaz is the best shoutouter ever

jazblack009

Smash Ace
CAOTIC said:
I look forward to coming back and playing some of you. I hope you'll al beast me as muchas I beast you! I'm not running tournaments when I return though. I'd love visiting people instead in Sydney Perth and Bris-bane.
no **** coming to sydney? *chk* YEHS!

thats uber sexy man give me the date/ dates when you know whats happening, you know i'll try my best to house you and set something up

CAOTIC said:
Jaz is the best shoutouter ever
thanks mate, besides the spammed lol's I'm happy with it too, the sad thing is that i would laugh when i typed all those lol's >.<

lol

CATS

Smash Journeyman
i'll just say a few stuffs

mark and jaz are both very good but on a team they work VERY well. sad that we only won when we started using proper characters and even then it was sooooo close. you guys need to get better at fighting pichu who almost beat you 2on1 STFU DOC NAIR!!!!

sloth = crazy and i regard him as being awesome, most fun person to vs

and thanks to gloth for having that meet on sunday cause it was great to be able to play sloth and jaz before they went back home :3

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sloth = 2nd in Aus eh? My motivation to practice against Timmy's climbers is increasing exponentially atm. Can't wait for OHN5 and whatever other Eastern States tournaments. ^__^ Wii.

Sloth

Smash Ace
lol. I ain't no 2nd in Aus xD
Not even close. Maybe somewhere in top 8 or so. >_<

Oh man. Jaz you own shoutouts

kk. My shoutouts:

Gloth: Thanks for letting me stay, of course as Jaz had already said, it wouldn’t of happened without you. There were to many good time’s with gay pirate’s which really couldn’t be missed. Nice Samus going there to as well, such a bomb ***** :O its good to know you feel like taking up and trying other character’s now as well. Team Mario ftw.

Jaz: Man, you play way better in crews. Wtf. xD
Your falcon is getting better, and its good to see Kirby getting more rep + you and mark win teams. TT
Way to much gay pirate. But that is always a good thing. Thursday night was awesome.

Mark: As we previously stated, I barely used proper characters against you. But as what I saw your Doctor Mario has gotten sexy and you’ve improved a heap since last time we versed. But still, it’s not all about being Flashy!

Shaz: Yeah.. yeah. Yeah. Was good to be able to finally play you, I never really did it much at seat1 or 2. Was good to get violated by a Fox. Shine should be banned when vrs IC.  And the usual – I will beat you msg.

Freddo: It was my 1st time playing you, and you were hard. Almost had be beaten to, good thing I love dreamland ^_^. Keep up the good Fox work. You going to OHN5?

Cats: Was great to see you on Sunday and those matches were awesome fun, so great to verse such a good Pika and Luigi. Especailly all the random Wow talked mixed into it. Glad you stayed around for so long :O

Jon: Our arial flaming manjuices musn’t of beeen working to well. Samus is to so girly :D But you do play way better as Falcon imo, and your falcon is the hardest I’ve gone against. Plus your Donkey kong is.. well, way to manly.

Mikul: The other flaming man.. but on ice. Those marth ditto’s were still the same and heaps of fun. Never got to face your low-tier guys tho, but hey, always next time ^_^ You’ve improved a lot since we last versed imo.

Zax: Do you even read the forums? Was great talking about Wow… we must have been at it for a long time.

Emily: Sorry if you weren’t having fun, and we didn’t get to play more friendlies. But it was still good to play you again. Your peach is just way to crazy for me to ever touch. ^_^

Plasia: K I am writing shout-out! See :p Well, we never played. So. But yeah, was funny watching you beat Mark. And you actually did surprisingly well. But remember, this ain’t no street fighter xD.

DC: Y.Link, man those matches went for a long time. I never played your Falcon this time, just the pantless boi. Good to see you again tho.

Syrick: I’ve met some crazy stepmania guys before, but you would have to be nb 1. Your Falco was harder this time, keep it up!

Nick: ******* peach, I could tell you were trying to plan to verse me in crews >_<. To bad I got to relax the whole game :D

Forblaze: Man, your falco gets good when you warm up. The only time we versed.. you improved way more 2nd half of battle, and started to whip out bombsolider stuff all on me. Keep it up

Adam: Man. Your link is especially annoying. **** constant spam, constant, just like Trents! Glad to see you pimping the $2 dollar beanie too. Just keep working on adv techs, and hopefully you can beat Shaz ^_^

Trent: Nice to see you, and for you to show up. To bad you had to leave, so no one got to play you!

Sam: Omg, you own making up your own roster. Grats on owning everyone, especially coming 1st. Ness can’t beat IC, I think we proved that ^_^ poor lil big headed guy. Shh – Read forums more.

All in all I had a great time. And if I have spare money again by holidays, I would want to go around again. Nothing like good smash times and random stupidity.

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
Some street fighter strategies work in smash...

If Nick is going to Shaz's meet this Saturday I'll come too.

And yes Shaz I can bring my PS2 and arcade sticks for street fighter action.

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Come on what did everyone place?

Like when I versed Gloth he spanked me big time, but yeah I was in melbourne I played really well and had a perfect 50:50 ratio to Mark at Gloths house, and I wanna know how people went to tell how much they have improved if that is possible.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Gloth / Freddo has vids. So, yeah. I am unsure when they are coming up? or if they are or what is going on

How did you guys send that one to Cao?

Anyway, I can only remember the top 5 poistions - Shaz, Sloth, Freddo, Mark and Jon? for singles.
Sam has the list if I remember correctly?

jazblack009

Smash Ace
Sloth said:
lol. I ain't no 2nd in Aus xD
Not even close. Maybe somewhere in top 8 or so. >_<

Oh man. Jaz you own shoutouts
Ok, honestly i think you're a good contender, i mean, i'm not taking away from Em's skill, she is still ownage... and on her day could probably beat shaz but i don't believe that things will ever be well ranked properly because her best character is peach, and one of yours is IC's which gets ***** by peach... so 2nd, maybe not.. but definetly in the top 5 including Cao. who knows... thats why i said "IMO"

however these rankings are my opinion which is pretty uneducated as i barely know Perths players... so maybe i should refine what i said a little, If rankings of the best in Vic, therefore better than all other states bar WA, were based on recent results then yes you would come close to 2nd.

Yes theres room for argument, Em wasn't in the zone on the day, CATS wasn't there... and Cao is in US, you could safely say that you are in the top five though, i'll refine what i said and say that you're definetly top 5 in Oz.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
One thing I forgot is to thank Gloth, Shaz, Sloth, Jaz and the chick in the other excel for helping me with my er.... car problems (if I still had that metal bar I would frame it).
Also to Sloth who let me eat the last two bits of his greesy pizza and Jaz for the french pastry (to hard to spell the proper name)

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Yo guys. It's probably a little too late to do a massive shoutout, so I'm just gonna thank you all for showing up and making last Saturday such a fun event. I love the increase in skill everyone's showing because it drives me to keep giving you guys a challenge. Can't wait to do it all again.

As for videos, I know I took them but I don't have any with me. They were all left on Shaz's PC. They have to be compressed and uploaded for eveyone to dowloand, which I hope shaz will do soon. :D Maybe Cao can help us out? I have no idea how the system works which is why I left the videos at Shaz's in the first place.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I have vids, but they're all huge. They're on the hub if you want to download 75 MB for 4 minutes of action.

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Please Forblaze being from NSW I have broadband which you Melbournites don't have the curtousy (One day I will stop with the ANTI Melbourne crap but until then... :p)

But yeah 75 MB is nothing yesterday I Dloaded a 800 MB MotoGP 06 demo on my 360.

NG7

Smash Lord
*ears twitch*

Did somone say guildwars?

Who said guildwars? who plays guildwars?

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
I play Guild Wars too. Its a fantastic game and while is doesnt have the lustre and backstory of Warcraft, it does rival it and surpass it in other ways. Very cool game.

Whoever said its too late for shoutouts is an asshat. Heres my belated, but appropriately manly creditations.

Shaz: It was a very well run event despite you stressing over small things, take pride in the fact you robbed some suckers blind and they all love you for it. ^_~ Nice catch! Next time lets go for something where we can move freely. That was literally the only thing that really was a trouble. I wont continue, you and me have got it goin' on nigg@. =D

Jon: You sexy beast!

Freddo: Well done Captain, well done indeed. Theres not many that I can say this about, (although Sloth is included) but you are one of a few players I can't use base level routines mixed with awkwardly-spaced-Jon-style-tactics, to beat. To overcome you actually takes effort, precise timing, and concentration. Fantastic effort to come as far as you have. Consider your loss at Seat2 avenged. ^^

Sloth: As mentioned above, you also have the unknown character which serves your purpose greatly. I envy those who got to vs you a lot, but I did relish our time spent playing. Truly a Flaming Manjuice till the end, I thank you for your obvious comfort with me 'n' the lads this time, since last time you seemed uneasy about the whole psuedo homo-man love shenanigans.

Jaz: Incredible, manly, and quite sexy. I commented to Shaz that you looked more comfortable with us than last time, as with Sloth. Your Falcon is different and has cool aspects that I use myself. Good ol' Falcon Kick. They never do see it comin'. ^^ Thanks for vs'ing me briefly 1 on 1, and alas, as we both know, Falcon is a well known character, so to truly shine its an arduous path ahead for you. Dont give up though. I encourage you to also devote attention to Ganondorf. Give him practice. He's a good wild card.

Mikul: Praise be to you little man. You still owe me that dosh! I havent forgotten. Thanks for the crew team up, and for you manly efforts to project flaming juices at our foes. It was all in good fun. I can appreciate your clear level of skill.

Gloth: You are a very likable guy and over recent months I have really come to appreciate your input and subtle but strong skills, seep through onto the scene. I dont know at what point it was, but you have started to win more and more matches. You said my Samus has some nice things, and I think the same of you mate. Well done thus far.

Mark: You have come leaps and bounds from when I knew you as the sleepy guy from n2c who likes to swear. LOL! A real challenger and a powerful Doc. Well done on you crew work vs me, and thanks for your good application of skill. We all benefited from vs'ing a Doc thats a little different. Tres Bien.

Forblaze: As I mentioned on the night, how you have shone my friend. Really powerful improvement in so few months. Of course the learning curve of improvement begins to rise exponentially, its something we all come across. Falco is never easy to take down in the hands of a skilled opponent. And I can say with great satisfaction, you are a skilled opponent.

Adam: I never grow tired of your smile man. You do create a warmth of your own in the group. Charisma I say. =] Cool to have you manning it up with us, because you pull off wins that people just dont see coming sometimes. You've definitely got some curveballs tucked away, and its a matter of time before your experience mixed with improvement shows us how good you can be.

Nick: Nice car dude. We didnt vs at all, but I wouldn't want your Peach to cry. =p No.. 2nd thoughts.. I would. =] ****.

Plasia: You Roy did well in your very 1st match vs me, then it all went downhill from there. Sorry to say. Good to have you with us for a change regardless. Its funny, and you still are the SD kingpin buddy. XD

Em: Thanks for coming.

Sam: Way to go on the rankings man. But dont give yourself the bye next time. =p Give it to Plasia or something lol, he always cops Shaz 1st round.

Trent: Good to see you Trent. But you didnt even play from what I saw, and you left without hugging me. =[

DC: Thanks for coming, you are always a welcome addition to any party of Falcon-lovers, heaven knows we all love a good tournament-stopping pause screen of Falcon related promiscuity. Always a pleasure.

Syrick: Likewise, but taller. LOL! Nah, not only that, but still my only rival in F-Zero. These other scumbags have to improve before they can challenge our manliness. Other than that, on a smash note, you used to fall for a lot of simple gimmicks but recently, you show a lot more signs of advanced play and style than ever before. Well done.

I'm done, and quite possibly I missed someone. But I'm tired and this post has taken all night because I went out earlier. Anyhow, thats my thoughts on you guys, and while I dont like the term shoutouts, its my way of saying thanks.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
SabreAnt said:
Jon: You sexy beast!
Xd why didn't i thin of that >.>

SabreAnt said:
Jaz: Incredible, manly, and quite sexy. I commented to Shaz that you looked more comfortable with us than last time, as with Sloth. Your Falcon is different and has cool aspects that I use myself. Good ol' Falcon Kick. They never do see it comin'. ^^ Thanks for vs'ing me briefly 1 on 1, and alas, as we both know, Falcon is a well known character, so to truly shine its an arduous path ahead for you. Dont give up though. I encourage you to also devote attention to Ganondorf. Give him practice. He's a good wild card.
i think spending alot more time around you guys was a better idea than stayin with my family, and there was less awkwardness this time. My falcon needs a serious falcon kick up the ***, i wasn't very happy with my performance, but I'm not a fan of people that make excuses to why they get beaten, and i'm not about to start.

Ganon, its an idea i'll try get one going before OHN5, i promised to get a decent kirby for that aswell, i spose i can aim for that, wich falcon was as well known up here as it is down there.
thanks for the advice

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Hey all, havent been on in a couple of days...my car bellied up so that's just cool :D.
Umm first of all glad everyone had a good time.

Sloth, you second in Aus? I dunno about that since it's a little unfair on some people like Ryan for instance. Umm, yeah you're surely way up there though. IMO top Aussies (no particular order) Emily, Ryan, Sloth, Freddo, Quez(if he can play as well as he used to compared to the rest of us), Jon, BAAAAA-STARD and of course that OH SO CUUUTTE American we all love sooo cuuuttelly. I believe also that Gloth and Mark with some spit shine could wualitfy for this lot also.

Plasia you will be ***** at street fighter...by me :D

Syrick get me some easier songs I can't even pass those hard ones lol.

Jon, shut up you man-child, lend me F-Zero and I'll get good..I alrady asked you to lend me it and you shrug it off then follow up with the ol' SHAZ IS LAME in different words.

Assaultjocky

Smash Rookie
I live in Victoria and i love playing smah when ever i can. Its hard to find ppl tha willgive me a challenge but at least iv got moogleman and kokirichild87, but we saw vids of pros playing and we relized we smash noobs. Now were trainign like mad to get as good as the pros.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
/\ /\ /\ OOOOooooOOOOOoooo if you have nothing on tomorrow ask Shaz (aka Chronos Rainbow) if you can come to his meet.

So who is coming to Shaz's tomorrow ?. I bet it will be Shaz (der), Mikule, Gloth and my self and thats all. :chuckle:

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
If you boys wanna come to the meet at my place call me on 0422 601 656. Mark is likely coming tomorrow by the way.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
I am the man with the man juices soo cold it burns. That tourney was great fun though.

I'll add a few shout-outs here, but I don't think I'll be able to fit them all in:

Shaz: I'm getting closer to your level one step at a time. It would have been hilarious if I had bested you in the low tier stuff. Soon I shall freeze you with my manjuices. HAHAHA...

Jon: My man mate, whom I didn't verse. Pity, but there is always Shaz's house, some other time. YHES!

Sloth: Man your IC's are sexy. You were great fun to fight against, I can't wait to do it again.

Jaz: The other "Falcon half" of mine, that if we were combined, we'd outdo the world,LOL. I had a hard time getting around that grab-game of yours, it was good that you varied it up,too. Great stuff.

DC: Fun fighting you, although I do promise you a revenge match for fun. Good falcon.

Em: Thanks for coming, it's shameful that You could fight soo well against FMJ by yourself.

Can't write more shoutouts... head asplode!@! But thanks for coming everyone.

As for this weekend, sure, I should be able to come on in. Spend a few hours fighting shaz.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Awww shucks *Luigi pose* everyone giving me compliments on my Falco in their shout-outs. >_>

Adam: I don't think I watched a single one of your matches. That's a **** shame, because I need to know which step I have to be 2 ahead of xD. I'll buy you lunch soon enough, buddy. ;)

Nick: Thanks heaps for the ride, yo. And the smokes. and the cd's. and the burnout xD. Crews was awesome.

Freddo: You and those gorgeous baby blue eyes of yours are too awesome =D. Thanks for the match, man. Watching the video of it has given me heaps of mindgames to try out next time.

Jon: Playing you is always something to enjoy and I really liked all those matches we played.

Jaz: Wonder twin powers, activate! Form of: a pink marshmallow! Good times are always had with you around. Kirby pride!

Sloth: Same as with Freddo: you're an awesome guy and the vid of us has given me alot of insight into they way I play and how to improve. Thanks ^^. Those IC's of yours are getting so wicked. I don't know how you manage to do it. I really thought you had that first match against Shaz.

Plasia: You'd rank so much better if you just learnt to play a higher tier character! Sure, Roy is manly, but you could do so much better! You're sepukku in singles was great.

DC: Every single one of our matches were great. All of them were so close in the in but one of us would just barely pull something off at the end. It would've been so great if any of them were on camera. Since SEAT1 I've looked up to you as a great smasher, so I felt like I really accomplished something when I beat you.

Syrick: Without you, we wouldn't have had the greatest image ever taken in Super Smash Bros. history. You and Jaz need to be smash elitists just for that. Too good.

Mikul: Did we even talk on Saturday? Oh well, either way it was great to see you. :)

Mark: First time to see you since SEAT2. That Doc of yours is mean, dude. Really good to see you again.

Sam: Love the Ness and your crazy stat knowledge of him xD. Look up Nessby on the hub; he seems to have a decent Ness.

Gloth: Great to finally verse you! It's so ******** that I didn't get to play you even at my own meet xD. Good to know you've finally stopped the fastfalls in your bombjump recoveries.

Shaz: Again, thanks for putting it together. Even with all the time restrictions and such that we had, you still managed to pull off a wicked day. Props, yo.

My shout-outs are the latest so far. I'm the coolest.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Oops I forgot someone:

FALCON: OH MIGHTY LORD OF ALL THAT IS HILARIOUS AND HOMOSEXUAL! WE HAIL YOUR CROTCH AND SUBMIT OURSELVES TO YOUR MANLY SCENT AND STUDLIKE ABILITIES! WITHOUT YOU, SMASH WOULD NOT BE THE SAME. WE ALL REALLY, TRULY, HONESTLY, DEEPLY LOVE YOU.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
When? If you lot are available anywhere between june 2nd and june 30, I'd be happy to organise/help organise anything for ya. Just try to avoid the queens birthday week between the 13th and the 16th. I have school those 4 days >_<.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
murdoch uni holidays are between 23/6/2006 to 28/7/2006

curtin uni holidays are 26/6/2006 to 31/7/2006

so anytime between 26/6 to 28/7 is AWESOME

and mic has work i think, im not sure

ill talk to him about it on sunday

Sloth

Smash Ace
A Tasmaian smasher 'Chooker' is up in melbourne, I gave him your nb Shaz, so expect a call.

Hopefully you guys can meet up and teach him some stuff :D
He plays samus btw.

So yeah. I do have baby blue eyes. ^_^

Top Bottom