• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
To Melbourne

apparently my parents are going to england during my uni break, and they have forbidden me to go anywhere, cos i have to stay and look after the dogs and cat

sorry.

you should come over here, we will have plenty of space.

from, perth.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Ohh man, that is so lame. I really would've liked to organize something that one/some of the Perth guys were involved in.

Ya know what else is really lame? I'm hungover right now because it's my week off tennis but I still have to play because some guy wasn't able to make it at the last minute.

-_-

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
^_~

Its not very expensive to drive to Perth, especially in comparison to you going overseas. Its inexpensive in that light, even. I'll come later in the year. By myself if I have to. Christmas time or something.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was about to complain about you spoiling any possible surprise that might have come out of it, but I just now realise that it's quite likely most of the Perth guys wouldn't check here anyway. Here's hoping ^__^

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Umm, this weekend- Saturday: Meet's at my place...so yeah. Feel welcome all to come by.
I suggest we make the next one after that somewhere else though, like Gloths or Adams, or Forblazes or someones I dunno.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Yhea, I dont mind hosting but your not getting stew and dumplings this time, it gonna be pizza. And your not going to leave cookie and chip crumbs all over my bed and Mikul is not alowed to fiddle with my things and I would prefer if who ever is going to take the train that they get off at Somerville, picking up from Frankston takes too long but I dont mind droping people off at Frankston.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
SabreAnt said:
^_~

Its not very expensive to drive to Perth, especially in comparison to you going overseas. Its inexpensive in that light, even. I'll come later in the year. By myself if I have to. Christmas time or something.
Whoo Hoo!

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Ooooh Adam's getting strict! Plus he just admitted that Mikuls been allowed to fiddle with his things in the past :O! Pizza is more than cool Adam :)

Driving to Perth is actually very expensive. Especially when you consider the cost of fuel, and factor in that since a great deal of the journey is in the mostly uninhabitted parts of Australia any kind of car problem is drastic, so it costs more to prepare for such a journey.

MEN!

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Awwwwww why no stew and dumplings? :( Well I'm at least going to steal the recipe off her so I can make it in my own time. =P I'm going to have a meet over the weekend of the 24th and 25th of June. Perhaps the weekend before if people can't make it to that one. I just want it to be big. like 12+ people. I'd have it over the 1st and 2nd of July (the weekend my birthday is actually on), but I want any Vics who are going to OHN5 to still come to this.

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
forblaze71 said:
I'd have it over the 1st and 2nd of July (the weekend my birthday is actually on), but I want any Vics who are going to OHN5 to still come to this.
If its your birthday we must take you to kittens :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
nickcaine87 said:
If its your birthday we must take you to kittens :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
It's a **** shame I'll only be 17 xD. Oh well, we'll go next year. You, me, Adam, Shaz and Gloth.

In its stead, I'd like to try out smash drinking. I'm pretty sure it has already been discussed between Adam, Nick and myself. It's pretty simple: lose a 1v1 match, take a shot. I'm pretty sure the only other rule we made was that a person could only win 3 in a row before having to step down.

I'm getting ahead of myself, here >_>. All will be thought of after june 1st.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Yay, I have yet to do smash drinking, ive done drinking while playing smash and drinking while playing Mario Party (CHEAPEST, MOST UNFAIR GAME IN THE WORLD AND DA*N YOU SHAZ FOR STEALING MY STAR INSTEAD OF THE CPU'S PEACH).... ahem.
We could do body shots :chuckle:

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
My address is 117 Sixth avenue Casey Gardens (it's a caravan park) Narre Warren. Alternatively if you can't find that or be bothered to, get to Narre Warren station and call me on 0422 601 656 and I'll get you there either by picking you up or telling you which way to walk :D (yeah I do that sometimes lol). Belgrave-ish area guys if you see this you're encouraged and welcome to come also.

Kittens LOL I went to a dirty place once and I'm pigeonholed as a perv....wait maybe it's coz I act like one too much more than that :L...ok well just so you guys all know I'm not ganna go to something that intense again....now a topless bar/restaurant I see no harm in that :). Don't give me that look it's not sexual that way...just...pretty :D LOL I suck.

Umm cool and cool to both Adams and Forblazes meet :) Drink smash where the loser drinks? I guess I'll be sober at the end of the event...which is good coz I'll be driving, so it's all good *Lloyd pose* Lol Gloth will lose on purpose :D

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Here's what I think about the next meet:

Either Shaz's or Adam's is fine, but the main problem with Shaz's is that I'd have to go home on Saturday.

Shaz, don't do Lloyd poses, do Gonzalez poses,lol.

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
Super sudden death ... random all stages ... damage ration 0.5 ... 3 stocks ... winner drinks and stays on

and if you have a lot of people you have wagers ... pick who you think is gonna win ... winners drink

this game is not conducive of a long meet ;)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
And a second post by me. But who gives a crap. New Conection Tour!

VIC
Chadstone Saturday 17 June 2006, 9:30am – 4pm
Eastland Sunday 18 June 2006, 10:00am – 4:30pm

QLD
Indooroopilly Sunday 2 July 2006, 10:00am – 4:30pm
Hyperdome Monday 3 July, 9:30am – 4pm

NSW
Erina Fair Saturday 15 July 2006, 9:30am – 4pm
Macquarie Centre Sunday 16 July 2006, 10:00am – 4:30pm

WA
Lakeside Joondalup Friday 21 July 2006, 9:30am – 4pm
Garden City Saturday 22 July 2006, 9:30am – 4:30pm

Yeah, that's right, WA gets it this time! Whoo hoo!

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Mic, that Boozer looks like it has downs syndrome half the time xD. Also, wtf is the connection tour?

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Driving to Perth is actually very expensive. Especially when you consider the cost of fuel, and factor in that since a great deal of the journey is in the mostly uninhabitted parts of Australia any kind of car problem is drastic, so it costs more to prepare for such a journey.
You tool. We wouldn't go in an unmanly beast like yours. Heck I dont trust yours to get me as far as the closest service station these days. Fuel is only really an issue in a car that get 20 gallons to the mile, not in a sexed up ownage machine like mine. So yeah, you'd come in my car or something. Were driving the go. I dont know if it will be. But you lucked out with cash in the ATM today anyway, you unbeknownst rich man. Stop spooning with your beanbag, its teaching you bad habits.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Hi everyone, jsut saying hi since its been a while since i've posted here.

We in QLD now have a healthy, thriving scene of smashers between Brissy and the Coast. We had out first tournament last weekend which went very well.

I have a far fetched plan in my mind of going to Perth for some reason......... not that Melbourne isnt awsome but in Perth id get to play new people, and id get to play Quetzlcoatl which is something ive always wanted to do. I may not have acheived my target savings to get to OC2 but Perth wont be a problem for me so whenever you guys are going over i;ll make an appearance too hopefully :)

See Y'all at OHN5 - are you still coming Shaz?

peace out

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
Funny how you say very well to the tournies you win na btw the entire gold coast team has pulled out of OHN5 which is a shame cause i really wanted to beat wes.

so we'll to catch up with you guys some time if your ever in QLD drop by.

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
oats said:
Wat the? hmmmmm , you guys still into this aye?
JM posted something, how very odd.
When you gonna verse Shaz for Fox hokage already? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I wont be able to attend smash meets this week due to work sorry guys.

CATS

Smash Journeyman
thanks for that info mic! yay time to wins a prize~!

i can't do anything this weekend cause i'm going to my aunts wedding. i'll vs you kallista/upwey people at some point lol

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Don't own them too hard, Cats. We wouldn't want them to be disheartened from playing smash after only 1 experience ;)

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
I can confirm my place for the next smash meet (not this weekend the next one). Letting you know now so Nick dosnt pull out *giggle*.

BTW I got my car serviced and now its even better, yay for my excel.
Also Zamus looks to be a Zelda/Sheik wannabe... WTF ??!!!

Top Bottom