• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Awsome im in, ill bring some drinks (non booze like).
**** you Gloth, your sexy legs will be missed and thats all.
Shaz, I'll pick you up in the morining then we go and meet Chris at Flinders St Station and from head in to south Morang.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Yeah, Freddo, I don't remember if I told you or not, but yeah, Adam is picking me up from Flinders.

Also, for anyone who needs it, my mobile number is 0406 241 417

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I remember a noob who tried to start a free for all in the deciding match of mine and Nicks best of 5. If that's you, yes. LoL j/k man, dw. Come on Saturday. We need more people.

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Cool. Things look like they're picking up. It doesn't look like I'll have to drive anyone...that's ok though, because I'll be in Eltham getting Anf, killing my car while driving up mountains/cliffs in order to reach his high altitude hut which happens to be situated in the middle of nowhere.

@CATS/Fierce Oni: Hope you guys can come.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
ye i might come... even though i cant remember the last time i played ssbm but i ges 1 day of practicin is enough and i got nuthin better to do on saturday

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Adam, would you be able to bring your TV/GCN combo like you did at Shaz's? I'm pretty sure I'll be able to bring a TV/GCN combo myself, don't count on that 100% though.

BTW, ZTV, are we still doing that deal where I drive and you show me the way? If we are, just give me a time to be at your house and I'll be there. I'll have the TV in the back...so I'll leave that with you to set up while I head off to get Anf.

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
ZOMG this meets gonnna go off, I want to try my shiek but im stuck at work for the day and im partying at night,so put me down as being there in spirt.
Forblaze I expect you to pick up my job of going about ruining mikuls fire emblem games lol

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Change in plan, Shaz need to leave early on Saturday and if we carpool then we (Shaz, Chris and I) will also have to leave early and I dont want to. So what will happen is Shaz and I will train up to Finders and meet up with Chris but this means no TV, I can still bring a cube and we will have to hitch a ride off Freddo when we get to Epping.
Even if we all came in my car I have to put the back seats down in order to fit my TV in and if im picking up Chris he wont fit so ether way I wouldnt be able to bring it.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
freddo said:
Hey all. As long as you guys can get to Epping station, you're fine. I live fairly close, so if you need a ride then give me a call and I'll come get you. Try to meet up and come in groups so it's a bit easier for me and whoever else decides to drive. My number, for when you get to Epping Station, 0432 495 236.

If you are coming, tell someone (either me, ZTV [zemonoth@hotmail.com] or Forblaze) so ZTV's friend has an idea of what he's in for.
This is really cool freddo. No need to worry about directions. Sexy :D. As for myself, can anybody let me stay the night so that I can get the most out of Melbourne??? I should be there a little bit later as I'm going out tonight but we'll see what happens.

Shaz you d@nm hot hedgehog, bring my hat and controller,ja!

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
aaa i just played ssbm for the first time since i cant remember when... maybe it dusn even matter cause i dun really get better unless i play real people. i ges i could bring my gamecube but not my tv so if u want me to come i will come but if u dun really care well fine...

freddo

Smash Journeyman
I have a TV/GCN combo ready to go for tomorrow. This is great. No one is gonna be left in the dark. Heaps of tvs for everyone, lots of 1 Vs 1 action.

Forblaze man, Epping meets, didn't you know? You haven't smashed until you smash in Epping...

@ZTV: I'll be on later tonight to chat with you. Have to do some stuff, but will be back.

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
Slinkovic said:
Nick you weak [so on, and so forth], cancel your shift, like I would. Then you can be like me. Pretty easy initiation man. =P
Can't Anf need money for cracked radiator and rocket cover gasket and timing belt and sub amp :laugh: and I dont wanna be you, I wouldnt get any chicks :laugh:

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Just get to Epping station between the hours of 11 and 1 and you'll be fine. The actual address is in post #4281. My number is in the next post, so once you get there, ring me, I'll inform Freddo and he'll come pick you up.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Shaz, I've scheduled a triweekly for you in August 12. I think that's the day after you've arrived in LAX. This will be a good opportunity for you to pocket an extra $100-$200US for your stay here. And it'll be Socal's last local tourney before OC2, so there should be alot of people for you to beat and wallet ****. :)

Only 3 things concern me at this point:
- Your jet lag
- If something cooler is happening, eg. Not a Tourney, but chilling with the OC Crew (Ken+Japanese+DA+other Americans)
- Getting from LA to SD = more travel for you (2-3 hours)

But since your Shaz, you're invincible, so YyYyAYyyUHuhzzzZz, LOL. But I think PC will be in San Diego too! Oh, snap!

If we do Triweekly, then we can hit up the La Jolla hotties (pronounced 'La Hoya') - SD = best beach scene in Cali.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
CAOTIC said:
Only 3 things concern me at this point:
- Your jet lag.
*Obligatory comment/joke/mock insult on Shaz's L-canceling skills.*

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Hey dudes and chicks (im looking at you Anf), awsom of the awsomest meet today even if it took me 3 hours to get home, most of it was with Shaz so it was more of a blessing than anything else. Nick (the dudes house we were at) great place man, next time go for it in the garage, then I can drive up and bring my TV with me.
To Anf now I know why every one (read: Shaz and Chris) loves you, you give out FREE reverse cowboys !. :chuckle:
To bad you didnt make it Deen, what happend ?.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I heard that Anf 3 stocked Shaz in a Fox ditto twice! Anf is **** hot!! <3<3<3

ZTV, I think Shaz wants someone to take the thunder - he's hosted the last bunch of tourneys and it's a fair bit of work, hehe.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Reverse cowboy takes the cake. I have officially become brokebacked by Anf. Next ya know I'll be a contestant on big brother :O.

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKK

Nice meet dude, cowboy riding and smashing what else could we ask for.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
An incredibly large penis?
An massively huge cock?
A manly manly appendage?
A ridiculously thick member?

Falcon in a string bikini..?

Slinkovic

Smash Cadet
An awesome day. I enjoyed it. =) Was good to finally catch up with [and own =P] you lot once more! Hopefully many more like this to come.

And remember kids; "Like a reverse cowboy!" [To the tune of "Roundstone cowboy for the dummies playing along at home] Is that what the song is even called? Ohhh, Rhinestone, thanks Forblaze! >_>"

Bah, never mind. It was funny. But it wasn't as funny as Cao down smashing Shaz - Peach style of course, the cheap kent -. Let's just say Shaz owned him hard, he ummm, stuck his foot out? Anyway, this caused the pro korean lah to land flat on his arse. =D I still lol when i think about it.

Now, for the shout outs. You lazy pricks haven't posted yours yet. <_<"

Freddo: What can I say, the man is a machine, always switched on. If you don't feel alive after a few matches against him, quit melee right now. Much respect for him, and I truly believe his Fox has got some magic going. The strongest driving force behind improving my game has always been this guy. I thank him for constantly pulling me back into the crowd.

Forblaze: Awesome Falco man, keep at it! I really like the Bomo Soru vibe you've got going, and that combo you pulled off on me was INSANE, pity it wasn't on tape. =( gg! Glad to see that ratty is growing strongly, too. =P Practise that tech, boy! Next time I want to see you pillar with one hand.

Shaz: I love you, you sexy man, you. Good to see you're still f*cking with the minds of vulnerable noobs, and having a laugh along the way too. Impressive Roy, and as always, a kick arse Fox. That Sheik is questionable, though. =P Keep up the good work, eh?

Adam: First time I met you, and it was an honour. I loved the fact you found me funny, that's becoming a rarity nowadays. =P From what I hear you're on a rampage, ever-improving at an alarming rate, and it was nice to see you delivered on the day. Tu sei e molto bene. =)

MarkArse: Very, very impressive. I really enjoyed our matches, you're a real threat nowadays. The Mewtwo is very fun to watch, and the Doc was pretty kick arse, too. Keep at it, I'm sure you'll be wiping the floor with the gang in true Mewtwo fashion soon.

Mikul: With the small amount of time I spent with you, I noticed two things; you're from Geelong, and you're a top bloke. I was watching your Marth for a while, pity I didn't get to play it; the G&W ecounter was fun, and a massive learning curve; nice to see you're whoring that little 2D fellah! Nice to see you keeping it fun and interesting, mate.

ZTV: A very jolly character, and a determination that will ensure a succesful melee venture.
You will notice a huge leap in your game dynamics, skill and psychological savvy once you put in the hard yards with the gang, hope to see you in the future at many more gatherings.

And I've kept the man who made this all possible to lucky last: That's you, Nick! Awesome work on the meet, mate! I thank you once more on behalf of all of us for welcoming a bunch of strangers into your home and treating us as life-long comrades. Hopefully we'll be seeing you at future meets, ey?

Btw, the Lizard's also invited. =)

Schofield

Smash Cadet
Hey guys! First post here, minus the meet and greet one.

I just wanted to let you know that I live in Montmorency, the poor neighbour suburb to Eltham, and really close to Epping. I also smash with two mates and I'd like to think all three of us are pretty good :) But I'll let others judge that.
On top of that, my house is also the location of many PC LANs, Xbox LANs, and now maybe even Smash events! So I could be a regular hoster of events, if everyone else is having trouble getting things together.

So here I am, joining your community, may SSBM live on forever! :D

~Schofield

Slinkovic

Smash Cadet
Haha whenever dude, I'm up for anything.... I'm even free right now. Just don't think you'll be getting any reverse cowboys straight off the bat, they require a good 10 minutes of intimacy. =P

So tell me a bit about yourself man. Name, age, mains?

Prison Break fan, I see? [or just blessed with an awesome name?]

Schofield

Smash Cadet
Haha my bad. I do like Prison Break, but I hate watching TV ads, so when my mate has finished *cough* illegally aquiring *cough* the series, I'll watch it then. Schofield actually comes from a fictional character written by Australian author Matthew Reilly, and I reckon he's awesome!

Anyways, my name is Glen, most people just call me P though. It's in reference to my last name being Poulter, and it came about in grade 3 sometime...a friend of mine claims credit, but no one really remembers how it started :p I'm 19 now, had my birthday a few weeks ago, 18th of May. My only main is Fox, I never really use anyone else unless I'm just screwing around. I used to use Roy, but when a friend changed to Shiek, I just needed more speed, and I randomly chose Fox because his Shine annoyed said friend no end :)

Excuse my ignorance, whats a reverse cowboy? :p

Unfortunately I can't smash right now, I've got a job interview at northland at 3, and taking the bus from greensy is gonna take a good 3 hours out of my day total. So unless you can drive and feel up to taking a complete stranger to northland, then we'll have to wait :(

Top Bottom