• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
*slaps head* stupid thing....I 'posted' this morning but it didn't count :O
Anyway LOL @ Jon for the beanbag thing!

Mikul, can you bring FE7 plz.

KO we play Bowser but not worship anymore.

Umm...OHN5 is lame.

Perth = maybe.

QLD = cool you're getting better but I don't think you're in the realms of beating me to be honest.

CATS that's cool, just own them soon :)

JM, come and get owned :D

*Lloyd pose* (enjoy that one Mikul)

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Cronos_Rainbow said:
*slaps head* stupid thing....I 'posted' this morning but it didn't count :O

Doh! hate it when this happens. Anyways I will bring FE7, assuming your team is ready, you can face the Power of Berserker, V2.0!

KO we play Bowser but not worship anymore.

*Lloyd pose* (enjoy that one Mikul)

Boozer is cute for me still,lol. Lloyd is not posable enough for me, do a BK pose instead, :p. See you tomorrow.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
I went to the football on Thursday, w00t for me !!!.
Although I could of bragged about this in my last post I didnt, so sue me.
To anyone who sees this befor they go to Shaz's tell him I wont be there till around 1:00 maybe later depends how fast and/or slow the morning goes.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Cronos_Rainbow\QLD = cool you're getting better but I don't think you're in the realms of beating me to be honest. QUOTE said:
*Sigh* I didnt imply that. I just wanted to know if you were still coming thats all :(

So i take it that its a no? Oh well, i still get to play sloth and jaz and bringer, which is more than enough reason to go.

peace out

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
CAOTIC said:
I think I am in the realm of beating Shaz. How cuuuutteee *runs* <_>
LMAO, I would like to see that, heck I would pay to see that (dont get any ideas Shaz :laugh: ).

Also good of you to come Steve and Saun, good fun plus for someone who actually dosnt own a Gamecube or smash you did pritty good Steve.

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone, probably won't see me at meets for a few weeks due to uni and work and life ect ect. When you do see me though my car will be fully pimped out with its subs and what not. I feel sorry for person whos in the back of my car on the way to the next meet cause there gonna have there brains blown out, most likey forblaze lol.
Im also probably gonna host something soon, probably after my exams.
Also, Cao you did bet shaz at Seat 2 to get into the final, I think he'll be running from you when you get back. :laugh:

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I dunno man, CAO's been getting hardcore American training for 5-6 months now. The first match between those two when Cao comes back is gonna be prittttty interesting.

Anyways, Adam, I'm pretty sure I'm coming to your meet. But Nick isn't. He's getting drunk instead -_-. So I'll be coming by train by myself unless mikul wants to train-pool with me.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
forblaze71 said:
I dunno man, CAO's been getting hardcore American training for 5-6 months now. The first match between those two when Cao comes back is gonna be prittttty interesting.

Anyways, Adam, I'm pretty sure I'm coming to your meet. But Nick isn't. He's getting drunk instead -_-. So I'll be coming by train by myself unless mikul wants to train-pool with me.
Well Shaz is coming to California in 3 months, we can pwn *****es and ourselves then. ^^ Not before I get my Sas training though. >=]

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
"...doop................. BaDoop!................... da da da da da.... doop............. BaDoop!"

As Falcon quietly hums his own theme in his manly voice, he taps a pen on his knee as he leans out the side of the Blue Falcon, comtemplating his days work. Parked to the side of the road, he looks around calmly and then back down at his logbook. A bird stirs in a nearby tree and then falls silent again. Very little can be heard and the sun is beginning to set.

He glances down at his watch and realises the time.

"Shit!....is that the time?! Its BOi-o'clock!"

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
SabreAnt said:
"...doop................. BaDoop!................... da da da da da.... doop............. BaDoop!"

As Falcon quietly hums his own theme in his manly voice, he taps a pen on his knee as he leans out the side of the Blue Falcon, comtemplating his days work. Parked to the side of the road, he looks around calmly and then back down at his logbook. A bird stirs in a nearby tree and then falls silent again. Very little can be heard and the sun is beginning to set.

He glances down at his watch and realises the time.

"Shit!....is that the time?! Its BOi-o'clock!"
ROTFLMAO !!!, Jon you crazy boi he he he he.
Anyway my address is 20 Stephens Place Somerville. 3912.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
*Stands in Gai sensei counter pose* Aww Jon is cuuute. *Uses Gai sensei special on him*
Sloth, you wore pants to bed? only girls do that.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
ZTV said:
W00t, being told I'm pretty good by someone who totally owned me. Talk about a Falcon knee to the... Backside (bleh @ censor). XD

Heh, nah, it's cool though, seeing as I got some good practice out of it. That, and I actually won some FFA matches against people insanely better than me/us. =)

But yeah, I'll probably be coming to the next meet and bringing Sean again (You were kinda close though =P) -- Next weekend, right? I'll need the address in that case. =D

Or, if I/we can't make it to the next one, then the next next one, whoever hosts that. I still have to get my wavedash/l-cancel timing down, fudgy annoyances (eat that, censor). >_<
There's a really good person who lives in Epping, goes by the name of Freddo - played him yet?

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
<b>Attention KO</b>
I've got my tickets booked for OC2 now. I'm paying $1150 for the tickets, and a further $351 for taxes so that's $1501 all up. The dates will be from the 11th until the 27th of August. I'll be stopping in the home of Fush 'n' Chups, so I'm not sure yet the arrival times and departures and such, I'll let you know Friday (here).
Don't say I never do anything for ya! *Nice guy pose*

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
This news is too good Shaz! I can't wait for August now, and I'll do my best to make sure you'll have the time of your life. Now I have to figure out something to see if we are able to pair up.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
To all those who were planing to meet at my house this weekend, I have to cancel sorry, the folks want to have a dinner party and since I dont own the house (they do) I have to abide by their rules.
Sorry again, maybe it can be Plasis's turn, or even Gloth.

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
ZTV sorry but Cats lives no where near epping, he lives near belgrave from memory.
ZTV You should host something soonish since your kinda close to me and it would be nice not having to travel 2 hours for smash for once.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Ohhhhh, Adammmmmm. Major suckage =[. I might be able to host this saturday, but it probably wouldn't be very big and people would have to chip in with drinks and food, seeing as I'm not monetarily prepared. This is only if people really, really want to have a meet this weekend. Personally, I really really want a meet this weekend, but anyone better suited to it than I am should host it. Otherwise, I'll try to.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Dude I can help with the drinks and food, now whether or not to train up or drive I dunno. I know Shaz will vouch for driving so maybe he can come with me (we will take my car because Shaz drove last time, to Mikule's). I can take two more people (any more and its like a can of sardines) so if anybody else wants a lift I can do so (as long as your on the way there).

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
WoW that's a shocker. I would host but really...I've hosted everything lately so I'd really rather not... since the cleaning is an ownage event.

freddo

Smash Journeyman
ZTV. Did you say Epping? Give me your details man. I live right next to St Monicas's Junior campus/Epping Train Station. freddo2@hotmail.com I'm playing smash pretty regularly with Anf these days. We can go for a ride to Eltham (15 min drive) and play with him even. You aren't all alone in Epping. There's even a few guys at 'Rubicon Place' I reckon you'd have a lot of fun with.

All I need is your address...and maybe your age, hahaha. Is there an age limit preventing me from sexing up ZTV? Get back to me on that Jon.

Contact me ZTV!

*EDIT* So you're an IT consultant...? Probably older than me huh? When we do meet, don't touch me.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Sorry guys, my place is out for this weekend. Somebody pleeeeeeeeease come up with something quick. I need something to wind-down with from my exams. =[

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Get back to you on it eh? We'll talk when we meet next sunshine. Just you wait. Btw, I thought ztv lives in Upwey or Tecoma or something, not Epping. I think you got your wires crossed Freddo.

*edit* Or I did. Clearly.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Sounds good ZTV, hopefully you can have it this weekend. If so, mega props. I've never been up Epping way before. Yay, this means Anf could possibly come. ^^

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Hey all. As long as you guys can get to Epping station, you're fine. I live fairly close, so if you need a ride then give me a call and I'll come get you. Try to meet up and come in groups so it's a bit easier for me and whoever else decides to drive. My number, for when you get to Epping Station, 0432 495 236.

If you are coming, tell someone (either me, ZTV [zemonoth@hotmail.com] or Forblaze) so ZTV's friend has an idea of what he's in for.

Attendance so far:

Nick (Host)
ZTV
Freddo
Anf
Forblaze
Chris
Richard
Adam
Shaz
Markarse
Mikul
Fierce Oni
Cao (in spirit)
Nick C (in-toxicated)

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
leet number of posts there Cao.

Ethanol is the same as Alcohol ... ethyl alcohol ... ****it i hate when i'm wrong ... its strange ... a blue frog told me this in a dream i had last night ... I told him he was wrong but then when I woke up i knew I was wrong =/

I won't be able to make the meet im sorry ... already have plans

CATS

Smash Journeyman
@ZTV: sabre got you mixed up with the other new guy kokirichild/truefox who lives close to me

*yawn* am tired from getting rid of adware from computer all day lol

Top Bottom