• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Nah man its ****ed that Melbourne are the only ones that have weekly smash meets :p

King Kong

Smash Lord
ZEREUL said:
Nah man its ****ed that Melbourne are the only ones that have weekly smash meets :p
Wrong! :)

In brisbane weekly smash meets are becoming the norm (Takes a bow)

We've all gotten alot better- I missed the last smashfest but Syke got a heap of footage apparantly.

Peace out

Fawk

Smash Rookie
So I finally registered, any smashers in Perth wanna meet up? I know 5 decent smashers in my area and we need some new meat! We are varied with our characters, (Falco, Samus, Kirby Y. Link and a Ness) So if you ever want to meet up just email me at stuayz@hotmail.com or add me to your MSN so we can chat
^_^b

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
GASP!

I think I speak for all of us (me + Ryan) with a resounding HELL YEHS! (Josh, Mat, Kenton and Bryce give a approving grunt and return to WC)

Mic_1281@hotmail.com

I'll add you now.

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
Hey chicks and dudes (mostly dudes, big manly dudes (im looking at you Gloth)). Anyway back to my question, I want to hold a smash meet at my joint and I want to know when is the best time for people, im good for weekends plus if you have to travel far I can accomodate for at least 3 people (queen size spare bed and my trundle thats all the beds plus we have couches so theres like another 2 sleeping spots). I can provide food (ie: pizza/fish & chips/BBQ), if its warm enough bring ya swimming stuff as the pool will be open (the only down side is im the life gard so if you drown i wont know cpr so ill end up doing a DK down B on your chest befor i give ya a 5 second frenchie XD).

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
KO my meets own you...Im sorry the new kids on the block have to represent but ya know give them a chance they're growing well :)
I know CPR for what it's worth I have my lifesaving :) I do however think the frenchie will be taken by Gloth regardless of the drowning status.

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
Lol thanks Shaz plus i need 2 extra cubes and samsh as we have 3 working tvs.

btw Plasia I live in somerville, sort of near frankstone only more south-east. My address is 20 Stephens Place Somerville 3912.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
OK I'm ganna be holding a meet at my place this weekend on Saturday DAY - so NOT the night. The deal is show up any time after 10am. Anyone is welcome so yeah - I'd appreciate if you let me know you're coming somehow. MSN my phone number (0422 601 656) blah blah tell others you're coming who can tell me etc. Otherwise if you just show up and we're all off being galant mans someplace like the shops dont blame me :p I need to smash :)

Adam - start getting date organised for your meet my friend and let us know :D

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
Plasia if you dont come to this im gonna have to do something.....well something so bad i dont know what it is yet, im taking a sickie from work for this so people please come to this or ill be sad and end up at kittens with gloth :D

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Plasia you're so not worth our time "I'm dying to play smash noone ever will" Nick and I ask your sorry butt all the time lol and you're always full of Im busy and such.

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
I can host on the 25th this month, not next weekend the one after that and yes there is a train staion, take the frankstone line till frankston then you can get on the stony piont line a get of at somerville or take the bus from frankston (bay number 2) route No. 782/783 and get off at somerville, ether way youl buzz me when you arive and ill pick you up in my beast.

My home phone is (59)780375 and my mobile is 0425827435

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Team Pal Leader-Helios (depends if Cronos Rainbow allows it ^^)
1)Helios
2)Yuna
3)Cronos Rainbow
4)Caotic
5)The_doug
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Oh dear.... LOL

What is Shaz gonna do?

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
I like This. :D

Adam, I'm posting to say that I will be coming on down to Melbourne, and that I'd like to claim overnighter status. Prehaps I won't suck at tennis like last time, lol. I can bring a gamecube with me as well.

Now to get ready for it;
* Overfills bag with sleeping bag and cube and GBA and other stuff*

Syke

Smash Apprentice
CAOTIC said:
1)Helios
2)Yuna
3)Cronos Rainbow
4)Caotic
5)The_doug
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Oh dear.... LOL

What is Shaz gonna do?
I think I should add myself to that list.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Originally by rmusgrave:
Thinking about it.. I should be able to tell people how to get to my place via bus or train. Just need to figure out how.
people can just bum lifts off their friends who actually have a drivers license :laugh:

ANYWAY

yeah, i wont be going to the OC, even though it looks smashtastic

sowwy

King Kong

Smash Lord
CAOTIC said:
1)Helios
2)Yuna
3)Cronos Rainbow
4)Caotic
5)The_doug
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Oh dear.... LOL

What is Shaz gonna do?
Hmmm 5 positions left. I know that after my last performance with you guys in Melbourne I probably wont get a place on the team. But still I will try to get down to Sydney for OHNS and hopefully I will be able to prove myself worthy (I can now play more than 1 character! yay!)

anyways its no big deal

PEace out

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
MikulOnIce85 said:
Adam, I'm posting to say that I will be coming on down to Melbourne, and that I'd like to claim overnighter status. Prehaps I won't suck at tennis like last time, lol. I can bring a gamecube with me as well.

Now to get ready for it;
* Overfills bag with sleeping bag and cube and GBA and other stuff*
<--- Adam hear aka Falcophantism (at Gloths atm), no probs ice man, just in case bring boardies as well, knowing Shaz he will want to go for a midnight dip in the pool but minus the shorts but you will need them if its still daylight and its warm (dont worry about towl we have heaps of em) and thanx for the cube your gonna bring. Shaz has been praticing at tennis so hes getting good, bring your best running shoes and raket :laugh:

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Awwww man, you guys are makin' me wanna come. Tennis is the only thing I'd be able to pwn all of you at xD. There is a chance of me being able to come, but I dunno. I hope I can though, I haven't had any good human competition since seat2.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
King Kong said:
Hmmm 5 positions left. I know that after my last performance with you guys in Melbourne I probably wont get a place on the team. But still I will try to get down to Sydney for OHNS and hopefully I will be able to prove myself worthy (I can now play more than 1 character! yay!)

anyways its no big deal

PEace out
I wish you the best Ventura boy, hehe. If we get enough team PAL candidates I doubt I'd make the Starter team as well, and probably end up an Alternate (if that's part of the ruleset). Also, it's mostly about how well you can perform against trash and pressure - not entirely how good you are. Half of the battle is about intimidation of the other player - you all probably also noticed my posts are becoming more trash lately (it's not like how Smash is back at home).

Also, it depends on the characters you best use. DK will not make the cut, end of story LOL. The team needs a good lineup of top tier chracters and characters in general that don't get countered too much. The only way I see myself staying on the PAL team is the fact I play a good enough Peach which is only getting better by virtue of me being in SoCal. I'm just lucky there aren't many Peach 'powerhouses' in Europe/Aus. And I'm not even powerhouse yet... just house.

If Emily also makes it to OC2, she'll land herself a position on the team for sure. She can share a dual role with The Doug as Sheik powerhouses, or use Falco etc.

Oh, lastly:

Put that in your sig, and it'll work.

Cheers.

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
forblaze71 said:
Awwww man, you guys are makin' me wanna come. Tennis is the only thing I'd be able to pwn all of you at xD. There is a chance of me being able to come, but I dunno. I hope I can though, I haven't had any good human competition since seat2.
Lol, I'm talking about mario tennis. I took it around to Shaz's once and he fell in love with Bowser Jr. and now he dosn't shut up about it.

"This game, it stinks !...... IT STINKS !!" :chuckle:

King Kong

Smash Lord
Heh, i'll be the first to say that im nowhere near the level id need to be to get on that team, still, I can dream cant I?

hopefully, centerlink will back-pay me an absolute fortune for living independently for a year without support lol, if not then im off to pick fruit during the holidays hahahahah.

peace out

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
But we've got ages and I have faith in your growth. ^_^ put it this way, there ain't gonna be THAT many Aussies and Euros coming. You've got fair good chance.

LOL @ Centrelink. They pay me for being here LOL

NG7

Smash Lord
So what you're saying is Josh has a chance of being on the team just because there's no-one else.

LOL That's nice.

Syke

Smash Apprentice
C0ME_bac_k-id said:
hey is this OC comp gonna be in Orange County or here in OZ..?
I dont think I'd be able to answer that without flaming, gratz to Shaz.....

Top Bottom