• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
No idea what you're talking about. Fine down our end.

Oh, and did you guys hear about Rove? Apparently one of his main offices burnt down last night or something. Revenge from the PM maybe?

CORY

wut
BRoomer
whoa, lol, that one looks chaotic! can't really comment much on it, it doesn't look bad, just chaotic o.0;;

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Originally by Cronos_Rainbow:
As for the purpose of the poster..for the time being I'm not evensure we will have the time or money to have an open invite. It's looking for the moment like an invite/interest only tourny. If people care enough about melee they'll use the net to get in touch with people, plus word of mouth etc. I'll make posts on gamefaqs and such soon to track down serious players.
Aww, no open invite tourney? What a bummer. Oh well, its your decision, all i can do is whinge, complain and make fun of you.

Kaydash, that poster looks much better. No blue background. I hope they serve their purpose and attract more attention to smash in your area. Yeah, the simpsons was funny, really funny. Skeleton Karate!!!

Originally by mic_128:
Oh, and did you guys hear about Rove? Apparently one of his main offices burnt down last night or something. Revenge from the PM maybe?
XD. Somehow i dont think our Prime Minister would order Rove's main office to be burnt down. It is estimated at about $3 million in damage plus all the archive videos were lost, computer data, ARIA graphics, articles and a pilot episode for a new comedy. Thats a lot of stuff down the drain.

BladeMarth

Smash Ace
awseome new poster! looks way better!

yeah, channel 10 was having a spaz when the new simpsons were on, but i think that was just top advertise that new 4400 show ...meh.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Aww, no open invite tourney? What a bummer. Oh well, its your decision, all i can do is whinge, complain and make fun of you.
Nothing new there...you could also practise your smash if you like though.
XD. Somehow i dont think our Prime Minister would order Rove's main office to be burnt down.
He aided in demolishing an entire country just recently, and is contantly stealing the wealth from East Timor...I wouldn't put it past him.

UpB is the way of the future!!!! It will replace handshakes as a common greeting between male friends...this, is my dream!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Holy crap. Poor ******* Rove. At least he still has his logie to cry himself to sleep with. *grabs Mat's violin and eats it* I think there is still room for an Open Tournament, its just that Shaz is lazy, and I dont think we expect much from the public, as in skill and turnout. I suspect it'd draw a few stragglers, but perhaps nothing of interest.

Up-B to the full extent of the law little boi! Shaz, I'm staying at your house tomorrow, so I can sleep over and come in your car with you, to the Superchallenge. I know you are only 2 computers to my right atm (and about 98^360,000 computers to my left), but I just want to get it down in writing/typing, so you know I mean business. =p Have Em over too and we can smash it up all evening.

Arigatou Shaz-kun! (CF)

[Shaz's chosen response to this is: OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOoOoOoooOOOOOooOOOOoOoooooOOOOooOooooOOOoooooOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOoOoOoooOOOOOooOOOOoOoooooOOOOooOooooOOOoooooOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOoOoOoooOOOOOooOOOOoOoooooOOOOooOooooOOOoooooOOOOOOOoOO]

This response was brought to you by the words 'YEHS', 'Up' and the letter 'B'.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
*grabs Mat's violin and eats it*
You little bastard . When i come over there, im going to dig that out of your stomach with a spoon!! Then 'em the sadist' can cut you up with her big knife:D .

its just that Shaz is lazy
TESTIFY!!!

and I dont think we expect much from the public, as in skill and turnout
We never did. Did anyone else expect someone to turn up and suddenly have uber smash skillls?

UpB is the way of the future!!!! It will replace handshakes as a common greeting between male friends...this, is my dream!
What a Falcon inspired dream. Just dont do it to us when we arrive at the airport. I think security will kick us out.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
What a Falcon inspired dream. Just dont do it to us when we arrive at the airport. I think security will kick us out.
Thats the point, we want someone to battle us at the airport so we test out our sexy shffld fairs on them. Lol, which reminds me, I had a fight with Cella's Marth vs my Daddy on Poke Floats, and I did most of Falcon's dream combo to her XD. I got in the Knee followed in the same airtime as an Up-B. She went over a gap after the knee at 0%, and I doublejumped after her and *chck* YEHS! OOOOOOOoooooOooOOooOOOOoooOOOOOOOoOoOOOoOOOOO! Most satisfying. Shaz and I were discussing just today that Falcon's dream combo is this, but with an additional step, that is.. a Daddy dair. Just imagine that for a slap in the face, cop a knee, then an up-b, and while your still flaming, daddy hammers you down with his sexiness. ^^ Pity Up-B exhaustion doesnt allow for this. :rotfl:

Oh yeah, we had Round 6 of the Superchallenge on Sunday too, it was alright. We played Mario Kart Double Dash again, with Mario Circuit and 3 laps. A good race for once. It seems we might all get invited to the Superfinal in the Bourke St Cinema in the city. So thats cool. Funny how I always find more important and extensive things to talk about with Falcon than any other topic. Oh well ^^

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
It means Big Brother 2, in the Forum Games. See my sig? I won the first one. Something about Aussies winning that game, must be rigged ^_~

Took my bike and rode to the train station today, beautiful day too. Went to Em's and played 1080, MKDD, and Melee with Cats Good to see you made an effort to see us for a change, after all, you had this 'bum' image you kept portraying to us =p. I think I got the basics of 1080 down now, so I have a little confidence for the upcoming final in about 2 weeks.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Well, a few things to say.
1. Congrats Ryan! Way to...get votes....or....whatever...
2. Congrats Matt and Josh! A 3 way aussie win!
3. Way to go Jon! Riding a bike!
4. I hope you all go to the finals.
5. Jon, still waiting for Bios! Not too important though....
6. New sig, yay. If anyone (Jon, Shaz) has a good pic of Falcon that can become BlacknWhite ok, could you plez send me them either via Email or....uh...Just PM me if you do. Mic_128@yahoo.com

EDIT:Nice victory sig mus.:D

CATS

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by SabreAnt
Took my bike and rode to the train station today, beautiful day too. Went to Em's and played 1080, MKDD, and Melee with Cats Good to see you made an effort to see us for a change, after all, you had this 'bum' image you kept portraying to us =p.
lol you suck jon, i'm not a total bum ;p
i wish you had've arrived earlier, it was more fun when you got there
i think i still need some more practise in 1080

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Orginally by Sabreant:
It means Big Brother 2, in the Forum Games. See my sig? I won the first one. Something about Aussies winning that game, must be rigged ^_~
thats right, we were in control the entire time!!!! right from the beggining we owned them all!!!! they stood no chance!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA *falls into insanity*

Originally by mic_128:
2. Congrats Matt and Josh! A 3 way aussie win!
yeah, good for us. Now maybe you can learn how to spell my fricken NAME CORRECTLY!! ITS MAT, WITH ONE 'T'...... GAH!!!!! *falls deeper into insanity*

6. New sig, yay.
lol, its great. Even though your not going to MOAST (are you?!?!?!?) it is still funny. Maybe jon can get one with Falcon on the side in black and white and the little caption can be OOOoooOOoooOOOooOOOooO!!. Or 'up+B little boi!!' or something along those homo-erotic lines......

Originally by Sabreant:
Thats the point, we want someone to battle us at the airport so we test out our sexy shffld fairs on them.
Yeah, i cant wait [end sarcasm].

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Dam.. I had so much fun yesterday. I wish we could do that more often. Wagging TAFE is so fun. Well not really, but playing games is! ^^

Spent ages playing smash and 1080 and SC2 with Imm and Em yesterday. Immanuel owns with a very cheap Nightmare strategy, but he cant seem to beat my Link's Forward Y Y Y. Lol, its just like Raphael, except not. Later on that night, when we played smash at his house, I did Link's extended wimpy and went into the multiple stab thing, so when he got caught in it he gave up. Hehe, just sd'ed and said "Nup, screw that" YEHS! Jon found a mental edge over Immanuel! Spam gay moves till he kills himself. Haha!

Watched Kiss of the Dragon at his place too, some of that is ok. Theres two guys who look like Scooter (H.P. Baxxter) and they - along with every other bad guy, got totally nailed by Jet Li. Woo-hoo.

Moving right along...

Just imagine that for a slap in the face, cop a knee, then an up-b, and while your still flaming, daddy hammers you down with his sexiness. ^^ Pity Up-B exhaustion doesnt allow for this.
My mistake, if you land the Up-B (as Immanuel and I, and later Shaz, were discussing) Falcon jettisons into the air, making this 'combo' of sorts doable. But only theoretically ofcourse, you'd kneed :p a gap of some kind for them to be over after the upb, and for them to be below you. So ofcourse they'd need to bounce of a wall or similar, perhaps get hit by player X or something. Either way, when I realised this could be done, needless to say, I became very excited.

Speaking of gettin' excited, Mic, if only we could send you some of the snapshots me and Imm took in Camera mode last night. Maaaaan we have some good Falcon ones. Well, actually, several hundred blocks of Falcon ones :rotfl: oh well, he IS that sexy ^^ I'll try to send those bio's soon. I dont have much btw, i mean, i have Ryans, my normal one, Em's, and Glenns gay and normal... not a whole lot else.

i think i still need some more practise in 1080
YEHS! I agree, it was good to play with ya though. Getting the experience is all that matters in this small time frame. Hope we all pass the first round of the final...

Oh, and Mat. I dont care what you're saying, I am not joking when I say that you are getting at least one gigantic Up-B when you get here. Maybe not at the terminal.. but when yoOOoOOooOOOOou least expect it. Maybe even... in your sleep! That goes for everyone out of state. YEHS, thats right, even CJ is not safe.

Dont deny it, you know it be true. I am your DADDY!
Skywalker: "Noooooooooooooooo!"

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Originally posted by Cubed64
Originally by mic_128: yeah, good for us. Now maybe you can learn how to spell my fricken NAME CORRECTLY!! ITS MAT, WITH ONE 'T'...... GAH!!!!! *falls deeper into insanity*

Oh. Sorry Mattt. Won't happen again.

lol, its great. Even though your not going to MOAST (are you?!?!?!?) it is still funny. Maybe jon can get one with Falcon on the side in black and white and the little caption can be OOOoooOOoooOOOooOOOooO!!. Or 'up+B little boi!!' or something along those homo-erotic lines......
I was originally going to have the pic of OZ and have "The home of OOOoooOOOOooOO" But Jon + Shaz own OOOoOOOooOO and I didn't want to steal it if they wanted to make one.

Speaking of gettin' excited, Mic, if only we could send you some of the snapshots me and Imm took in Camera mode last night. Maaaaan we have some good Falcon ones. Well, actually, several hundred blocks of Falcon ones oh well, he IS that sexy ^^
Why aren't I suprised?

I'll try to send those bio's soon. I dont have much btw, i mean, i have Ryans, my normal one, Em's, and Glenns gay and normal... not a whole lot else.
That's OK. I just really want to get mine, and laugh at others gay/evil ones.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Watched Kiss of the Dragon at his place too, some of that is ok. Theres two guys who look like Scooter (H.P. Baxxter) and they - along with every other bad guy, got totally nailed by Jet Li. Woo-hoo.
Hehe, that's a pretty cool martial arts movie. I liked it when I saw it.

thats right, we were in control the entire time!!!! right from the beggining we owned them all!!!! they stood no chance!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA *falls into insanity*
SHHHH! No one's supposed to know that :p

I can't wait for December, it's gonna be soo fun ^^. I'm currently working on my Falco, Fox, Yoshi and Marth, so they'll be of decent standard for when I'm there. I've even started to practice Fox's drill infinite. Your Peach is going down Josh ;)

Good luck for you all for the Superchallenge.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
I can't wait for December, it's gonna be soo fun ^^. I'm currently working on my Falco, Fox, Yoshi and Marth, so they'll be of decent standard for when I'm there. I've even started to practice Fox's drill infinite. Your Peach is going down Josh
1) Press down vs Peach at ure own risk....keep that in mind.
2) I'll own you Ryan, you big truck you're going down punk....the fun factor will be there though, and ure pokemon team will own mine.
3) We want more than decent, we want world champion standard....any less and we'll have to upB you.
Good luck for you all for the Superchallenge.
Were everyone in the world to gather a bit of luck and hand it to me I'd just barely make it to neutral luck level.

*UPDATE*
I'm starting to search Gamefaqs for competitive smashers now. I've menioned where everyone is from based only on their captial City....I hope this hasn't offended anyone but if so ... :S
I've read of one guy who's from Geelong melb, so perhaps I'll hear from him soon.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Up-B. Saw Shaz's post to gamefags earlier. We're at TAFE atm. When I look at the list it makes me marvel at how much the community has enlarged in the last few months. Its getting on quite large now, as opposed to the humble 12 we had back in April. We need to keep the interest alive I suppose, so an injection of new faces if possible will really help. I am so dam hungry right now. Could go for a Double Whopper with cheese, heavy sauce, heavy mayo, no pickle right about now. Immanuel knows what I'm talkin bout. ^^

BladeMarth, Diablos.. you two still kickin right? Eat some pie. Or if you ever vs Immanuel, mention pie, and you'll win :rotfl: Trust me. Perthites: OOOOoooOoOoOOOOooOOO Your sexy smash skills turn me on. Maybe its the hunger talking, but I really want to play smash right now. And eat. Zan my man, we also must catch up sometime soon. Plasia, you also, and maybe that Bazoo guy if he ever shows his face again. I think we'll see him at the Superchallenge Final, seeing as EVERYONE from Crown gets an invite :rolleyes: Stupid 47 entrants...

I'd include a Falcon image in this post but I'm clearly too hungry to do so. Ciao baby.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'd include a Falcon image in this post but I'm clearly too hungry to do so.
What! What did you do with Jon! Hunger's MORE of a reason to post one!

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
2) I'll own you Ryan, you big truck you're going down punk....the fun factor will be there though, and ure pokemon team will own mine.
Hehe, good luck ^^. I'm not the pushover I was in april.

3) We want more than decent, we want world champion standard....any less and we'll have to upB you.
World champion standard? Don't expect that from more characters than Yoshi. However, I'll see what I can do :)

Hunger's MORE of a reason to post one!
You don't want to be too hungry... that could be painful. [/dirty]

Zant3tsuken

Smash Journeyman
Jon, I'm still here man, just barely though. Uni has caught up with me and I've been busy with getting the gaming club here at Latrobe up to speed, as well as finding time with my newly repaired PS2... oh and ah... my gf ^^;

My last exam is on the 23rd of Nov. I'm all ears after that. :)

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Awesome. Maybe we can do something after the Final of the Superchallenge on Sunday? Since me, Shaz and Em will be in the city already. Zan, you could come, you too Plasia. I'll see if I can get the night off work. Do whatever. n2c maybe. But me and Shaz have tafe, so not too late. Or we could all go back to someones house and smash it up. ^^ The game ofcourse, not the house. I still like that joke...

kupo

Smash Lord
Hey, n2c after the Superchallenge sounds good. I'll bring my cube along and we could smash all day long. Hopefully, they'll let us set up the cube. Otherwise, heh, let's all go to Zans or Plasia's place >=]. Hopefully, Anfuri and Froddos can come too.

Zant3tsuken

Smash Journeyman
I could try to make it to the city on Sunday, but certainly not in the morning. I'm having a small 21st bday party type thing the night before, so I'll be lucky if I have recovered by dinner time Sunday let alone breakfast.

That said, I might be able to make something Sunday night, I might be able to make it into the city, however with the party the night before and this place slowly being abandoned before we move house, I'm gonna do the humane thing and say no. :p

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
We seriously have to play smash everyone in Melb. Come on....At this rate we'll eb sloppy by Dec and Feb meaning we'll get our butts handed to us....which I'm sure most people don't want.
Smash = YEHS!
N2C ehh? I own you all...we could vs @ other games too while we're there :p

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Musgrave, HAPPY B'DAY!
Here, have a Yoshi Pez thing.

Incidently, where did you make me post in the Debate hall?

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
YEHS!! Have (or i hope you had) a happy birthday ryan!! Your 18 now right? yes....no.....maybe.... whatever. Also, would you mind logging onto dc++ sometime so i can get the rest of the finals from you. kthanxbye.

Glad to see that the "Official @M" thread is up and running. I hope to see many positive updates on the developement of the tourney that the melbourne guys are doing a great job at organising. Well done guys.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Up-B *chck* YEHS! OOoooOOooOOooOoOoOOOOO! LITTLE BOI!

Ryan, you sexy truck you! Hurry up and come already. Dont wait for December! We want to eat egg spam now! =p Btw good pic there Mic ^^ Wish there was a DK one. Or.. a Falcon one!!! XD Ness couldn't be one, the dont make Pez that large... I think 'll update the money match listings and repost them tonight. Or sometime soon. We have the Final of the Superchallenge on Sunday O_O how exciting, and daunting. I feel kinda queezy right now actually. Whenever I think about it for more than a few seconds my blood starts racing. OH THE PRESSURE! I hope we win something..

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
OooOOooOH! Im screwed at the finals....cant handle the pressure for the heck of me....I'm as good as gone! OooOoh!
Glad to see that the "Official @M" thread is up and running. I hope to see many positive updates on the developement of the tourney that the melbourne guys are doing a great job at organising. Well done guys.
Thanks Mat*Rock Lee smile, wink + thumbs up!*
**** Yoshi PEZ.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Hey all...most of us bummed out at 1080 due to pressure control problems and other misc.....Jon however managed to sneak past comfortably, at which point he had it made with the other games (which of course we all dominate at, though esp. Jon @ F0...so he got to the final no worries....unfortunately though he won it twice....then some poofters complained it was because of their controls....so they reran it a third time...Jon had bad item luck and placed 3rd *cries* I'm extremely proud of him.....*cries* *thumbs up big smile wink guy sensei!*

Rock Lee owns u all...:p!
More later...gotta ghost now :)!
= GW Jon!

kupo

Smash Lord
lol, we're all chokers. Shaz and I wanted to play in the melee round so badly. They had the rules set out right for the first time. 3 stock, normal damage ratio, no items and on hyrule. Jon kicked major ***, and the fountain gate people were cheering him on [Awesome stuff!]. All the other players sucked totally, at one point, we started yelling out how much the falco/ganon/fox players suck. But suprisingly, they could tech after being smashed in the tunnel area.

I had so much fun cheering in melee. FG people rocked. All the other places sucked *cough*CROWN*cough.

Oh Jon-sensei! You rock and you're annoying with Kiba and Kankuro!
Send me the pics when you get on.

Shaz, you're cheap with Rock Lee. Nah, good job at landing the supers on everyone in the end lol. I'll get you back with Sasuke-kun and Haku [oh man, he's awesome *drools* ^^].

Zan, cool that you could make it. Hehe, twas badass that you brought Naruto 2! Nice moment where you got me, then Shaz with Ino's Super [and other times that i don't even remember].

More meet-ups with Zan and his friend [that played CS with us], Nat and Dave. Mark can just lick my boots and kiss my ***. I hate that racist prick >=[.

Calvo

Smash Rookie
I almost could have ended up with a weekend in melbourne for a family reunion of sorts next weekend, but uni exams prevented me from from being able to attend, which is a shame as I would have liked to meet some of you guys and cross joypads in smash :)

Pity about the superchallenge, whinging about pads in the finals when I assume they'd been using the same pads all day sounds pretty suss, but what can you do :/

Also, I hope some one of the smashers in perth has the naruto game, I wouldn't mind having a bash at it at some stage while I'm down there :)

Zant3tsuken

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... I just remembered that I haven't unlocked the final character in the game... Sharingan Sasuke. I dunno what that means, but I'm sure Em will like it. :p

I maintain that the game is a cooler when there is just two people on the screen. It's fun when there are four, but when it comes down to three people it's all a little silly. :p
OMG Rock Lee spam and trying to figure out who Shaz actually hit (even when he wasn't targetting them :o).

Blah at my housemate Rhett... he is in one of the top 15 online clans in Aus, and none of us can compete anymore. In that situation I usually try to get people to play UT2004 so I can kick his arse. :D

kupo: Mark... neh... I guess I'll ask you about that one next time I see you.

CATS: Hey, apparently you were there, but I missed you. I still owe you a game of Guilty Gear. ;)

Congrats Jon on the prize. Pity about MKDD... the game blows like that. At the first MKDD demo they had at Knox, a friend of mine was doing well in a semi and got blasted by a blue before the end, preventing him from getting to the final and hence winning a prize. In anycase, any idea on what you are gonna do with your prize? (Clearly gather some friends and watch the original Super Mario Bros at Crown :D )

Lastly, I know this isn't what you asked about Shaz... but I thought it was what you meant so I'll post up the link anyway (love my logic :D ). We recently held a games day at a LAN centre near our Uni, which was quite a success, as was the UT2k4 and Street Fighter 3S competitions. Because people liked the competitions we will probably hold them regularly at our Uni for different games. Smash will be one of the first ones, hopefully I can get some people in to direct to here. Anyway here is the link:
http://www.lunasy.org/index.php?page=levents/gamesday204

This was the first time I've been to N2C, and I'm quite impressed. It would be viable to hold competitions there regularly. Perhaps not the February one... even if we used all 4 TVs, the actual space there leaves a little to be desired for that many people. Still, it is certainly a viable option.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Well done jon. 3rd place is a great result, especially at a tourney run like that. I think we all know the contreversy surrounding your 3rd place. **** those wavebirds!!! Apparently you would have come 1st if those n00bs didnt keep resetting cos they *****ed about their controllers. So 3rd prize was that group pass to see a movie huh? wow, where are you going to get a group together? *cough*feb*cough* .... errrhmmmm, sorry about that :D . Still, a big congratulations on 3rd place for yOOooooOOooooOOOoooooOOOou (there had to be some form of captain falcon reference when talking about jon).

GRADUATION THIS FRIDAY!!!! YESSS!!!!!! OMGWTFBBQ!!!!! 12 YEARS OF CRAP OVER!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! AND AFTER EXAMS WE CAN DO WHATEVER THE HECK WE WANT!!!!!!! [end psychotic episode]

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Hey guys, its cool to hear you're getting out of school soon. Trust me, the first 6mths is a real treat. Although after that, you really need someting routine to keep you occupied. Job, tafe, uni something.

I totally agree with Em's comment on Mark though. That guy really needs to calm down. When hes one on one, hes alright, but whenever he was with the group he was shooting his mouth off and wouldnt stop swearing and being offensive in general.

As for my prize, i get a 25 people Gold class cinema screening. (I dont know if its privately for me or what, but i hope so) You gotta pay extra for food and drink. But the best part for me was being in the final to begin with. I made it to MK so I'm happy. The best feeling of the whole event was the huge resonating cheers and heavy chants of:

SAMUS! *clap clap clap*
SAMUS! *clap clap clap*
SAMUS! *clap clap clap*

Wow.... man.. TOTAL elation. I was on a natural high when the entire Fountain Gate section, and possbily others, were cheering me on. That was my favourite moment. One I wont forget. ^^ Just remembering it as I type is making my heart lift and race a little... wow. Euphoria.

Thankyou very much Shaz, Em and Cella. My personal cheer squad. Couldn't have gone that far without practising with guys. Glad I could be so lucky. You have my sincere gratitude. Gai-sensei sends his regards Shaz. He also is coming to punch you in the face if you open even one more gate ^^

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Yeah DD is a ***. *cries happy tiers* Gai sensei! I'd like to take out the **** who 'beat' Jon but I'm not sure how well I can wind up for a konoha senpu with my leg in this cast after that 1080 beating I took. *thumbs up wink smile* If I can't do 2000 drillshines across FD I'll have to do 2000 shuffl uairs! The secondary lotus!........(blooms twice you know) next time I'll be a better man! Jon-chan, date with me! If you do I'll let you watch me open all my gates ;) OoOooOoOoooOh little Yunie, I mean boi!

Yeah, there were some memorable Naruto moments from N2C such as me getting owned by the puppet not realising it can be attacked, the time all three of you targeted me then I opened the third gate and 2nd lotus on everyones sorry a$s, hitting Gai sensei with the konoha, getting my *** kicked by Zan when I didn't know how to throw..watching Em have three times the HP left of Zan and still losing..watching Jon Zabzan Ems as$....watching Em cop the 2nd lotus even though I was aiming for Zan all the time lol...yeah it was mighty fun. I still think the ninetails combo beating out my lotus that time was rigged though :p

Jon, you have my GBA charger, so I cant play pokemon....u set this up so u can try catch up right? I have your pen still btw.

Top Bottom