• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Kaydash

Smash Apprentice
Yes, mixed up, I am. Master Yoda, even more than.

I doubt i could make the Perth Tourney in 2 weeks but the melbourne definately.

Has anyone heard any news at all of a sequel to Smash Bros? Even for Nintendo's next system perhaps? Smash Bros DS would tickle my fancy, wireless multiplayer...mmmmm...

BladeMarth

Smash Ace
Oh, STITCHFACE, i get it now, king veggie guy thing! Any, i kinda use mr game and watch, but not as often as zelda or shiek, and marth and peach

Kaydash, u still play sc2 like ur signature says? if so whos ur best char? I'm awesome with Talim! :love:

Ive got like 0.0132% chance of going to the tourney in perth or any other tourney for that matter, its soooo FRUSTRATING!:mad:

Whos this Rachel person ppl are talking about?

PS: any zelda ( not shiek!) users out there? and do u think my avatar look like a chick?

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Wow, so many new people around and so many old people are back.

Blademarth, in your absence a solid smash community has developed in Australia, with the main concentration located in Perth and Melbourne, but it is growing everyday! Shame about your chances of coming to the proposed feb tourney. Like the old saying goes: the more the merrier.

Originally by The Stitchface:
Im pretty sure I can come to Melbourne, although Bryce definitly cant.I just have to get through TEE and get a job and it should be cool. Should be good versing the people I didnt get to verse last time (John, Kupo) and playing shaz with shiek not peach. As for the ditto, Ill probably lose.
Yay!! See, told you josh!! Nyah nah nah nah nyah!!!! Kenton, your staus has upgraded from little whinging girl to semi-cool guy. And before Shaz makes a joke about my status ill beat him too it!!! ummm, i have to think like Shaz :'im a moron with a big butt, and my butt smells, and i like to kiss my own butt'. Oh man, i aint going any further into that abyss.

Originally by Blademarth:
Anyway, i hope you people continue to ask: Australian Tourney?
The questions been answered, and the thread name has been changed, thanks to Deezie.

Well, everything is going fine so far for the proposed Feb tourney. Budgeting strategies have been discussed between myself and Josh. Seeing as kenton couldnt organise water at the beach, it looks like us two will be doing the majority of planning. I dont know who will be in charge of Ryan/mic/chris/tim, but we have plently of time to work that out.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Just be careful, plenty of time is easily converted to lots of forgetting and heaps of putting off. I know from organising our tickets to Perth. Very narrow window in the end. We were just lucky.

Blademarth, sorry to bag you, never thought you'd come back. And Shaz, #$%@ you *****. You are sooo getting Up-B'ed by Dhaddy tomorrow. I'll also arrange for you to eat Emily's downsmash as Peach. :p How old are you now anyway Blade? Older than 16 yet? :p Why cant you come?

Good to see you posting every now and then, thesedays Kenton. Keep it up. We all like to know that you arent hiding from us :p Pity Bryce cannot come. How come? Mum says he's too young? Oh well. When I play SC2, I use mostly Ivy, Taki, Yoshimitsu and I like lots of the others too. Seung Mina and Cervantes come to mind. I HATE Voldo. Stupid freak, reminds me of those dead sexy nurses in Silent Hill... Good times ^^

Hmm if Racheal is the thin one, we've been wrongly targetting our focused hatred. We needed to hate Jessica all along. :p Oh well, McQueenie and co are going down in the Superfinal not matter what. I dont care if I have to suicide bomb them or something XD THEY'RE NOT WINNING! Dear god no.

1-X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
musokid89
Hi, I live in Brisbane and am friends with Blademarth. He's probably mentioned me a few times. Anyway's it's true he beats me, but i haven't played since i beat the whole game in like 2002. A tourney in bris would b cool, I had one with my friends (Blademarth included ... who won) but it would b good to see some SWF goers in bris. :rolleyes:

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
And before Shaz makes a joke about my status ill beat him too it!!! ummm, i have to think like Shaz :'im a moron with a big butt, and my butt smells, and i like to kiss my own butt'. Oh man, i aint going any further into that abyss.
Where the heck did you get that non-sense from Mat? Hmm...I'll have to think like him to understand...'I'm a big four-eyed lamo, and I wear the same stupid green sweater everyday and....' I got it! He's a tool! Glad that's all worked out. *phew*

Seeing as kenton couldnt organise water at the beach
LoL, nice one....see I don't only insult you. I give credit where it's due too.

Maybe Rachel McQueenie was the one that blue shell fluked me in the first round....lol, in the practise match before that I whooped her *** coz she got no blue shell!...even in the real match it took blue, blue red to take me down to third :p....nyahaha, fun memories!

I use G&W occassionally....Emily knows, she almost lost to it with her Falco several times now :p

Where's this Mooney Ponds tourny post you were on about Jon?
but the melbourne definately.
Shiek/Game&Watch/Samus huh? You'd better hope you've got some super uber pro-like skills if you wanna come first down here....especially seeing as we've already got a Sheik and a Samus, so we know how to beat the stuffing out of them if you aren't up to scratch :)...all the same I hope you're good, and I hope you make it over here! :)
mewtwo looks like a cat don't you think?
More a ******** Goat-kangaroo, but I do see some cat-like qualities there if I focus hard enough....there's one now MEWtwo!

Ryan you awesome truck, are you still comin in December with your family? And will you be coming with the other guys from Perth later on? Don't drop out on us now, I know of a big-headed heavy-weight freak who'd love to get his revenge on your cheery lizard. Not to mention of course that it'd be good to see you again, and to smash you into oblivion.

Mat, spit-shine your bird or your big-dahdy (that's Ganon if you're not hip with our tune) coz you're not the only one to play them, so the better you are the better your chances ehh?

Don't bother picking up Ness either anyone if you want to be original, I'm playing him like the dickens lately so A: I've got a head-start, B: Jon and Emily know how to kill the little boiy even easier than the boards make it sound! BAH!

Coro, comin back for An Aus tourny :)? If you do, and you win it Emily will marry you. Deal?
Pity Bryce cannot come. How come?
He's had nightmares about what happened to James, and he doesn't wanna suffer the same fate!
'im a moron with a big butt, and my butt smells, and i like to kiss my own butt'. Oh man, i aint going any further into that abyss.
Just to confirm it, yes I have a pretty big butt considering my body size, yeah it does tend to smell on occassions, and metaphorically speaking I do tend to kiss my own butt every now and then......
Oh man, i aint going any further into that abyss
....However I can assure you all Mat has never entered my butt!

Over and out!

Kaydash

Smash Apprentice
i think Kirby Mewtwo looks wicked....

if i do make the trip would there be somewhere i could stay?

i mean i dont want to sound cheap but.... im cheap.

also, are there any Mewtwo or Ganondorfs in Melb?

and yeah, Talim is madd, but Im best with Yunsung.
my friends borrowing it atm but hes playing weapon master like a *******, he got the Biggoron sword for Link... its fun.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Originally by Cronos_Rainbow:
Where the heck did you get that non-sense from Mat? Hmm...I'll have to think like him to understand...'I'm a big four-eyed lamo, and I wear the same stupid green sweater everyday and....' I got it! He's a tool! Glad that's all worked out. *phew*
lol, nice one shaz, glad to see your learned in the ways of simpson quotes.

LoL, nice one....see I don't only insult you. I give credit where it's due too.
So do i.

Mat, spit-shine your bird or your big-dahdy (that's Ganon if you're not hip with our tune) coz you're not the only one to play them, so the better you are the better your chances ehh?
Dont worry, they will be plenty polished by the time we come around. And my chances will be rather high.

....However I can assure you all Mat has never entered my butt!
I second that!! By abyss i meant your mind, you know, a huge gaping hole that streches over vast distances but contains little to nothing at all.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just posting to show everyone that I'm still alive.

I second that!! By abyss i meant your mind, you know, a huge gaping hole that streches over vast distances but contains little to nothing at all.
You've been in his mind?? Wow, what's it like? Full of dirty Falcon thoughts? :p

Ryan you awesome truck, are you still comin in December with your family? And will you be coming with the other guys from Perth later on? Don't drop out on us now, I know of a big-headed heavy-weight freak who'd love to get his revenge on your cheery lizard. Not to mention of course that it'd be good to see you again, and to smash you into oblivion.
Don't worry, since I'm not paying for the December trip, I'm definitely coming for a feb tourney. And don't worry, no one's getting revenge on MY lizard... he's top tier. ^^

Oh, and in terms of Soul Calibur, I play Voldo and Talim, and a little Seung Mina. As Kenton and Bryce can say, I'm at least half decent with the first two.

EDIT: And another crew meetup today. Yay for practise!
That was awesome. I couldn't believe how well I played. I must have improved in my sleep. Or against that massive amount of computer players that I vs nearly every day. Nah, that couldn't be it... you can't improve vs comps...

Mic: DO NOT GIVE UP FALCO!!! I don't care if mine happens to be better than yours at the moment, it's because I practice a lot. If you put in the effort, you can be as good as any and all of us. Don't give out on me!!! :(

Be warned everyone, I've improved and I'm looking forward to beating you all :chuckle:

Mic again: I believe in you. As I have believed in myself, I know that you can elevate yourself. All you need to do is do it. 'I can only show you the door, you're the one who has to walk through it.' - Laurence Fishburne on the set of The Matrix to Keanu Reaves who is looking for the toilet.

Ok, good luck all! Prepare for the Yoshi ownage! j/k

BladeMarth

Smash Ace
Sabreant, im almost 16, although 220man is almost 14. Any the reason i can't go to a tourney in PERTH is that its in PERTH and im in BRISBANE and i have to go to GAY SCHOOL! and i alos agree that voldo is a freak, his appearance just makes me want to bash him up! For those of u who dunno who he is, hes like some weird flexible guy in a bondage outfit.

and 220man, at least your honest about u losing... at lot!:p U even lose in Soul Calibur, even with ur stupid unblockable moves, i just guard impact them, HA! You have invite me over sometime so i can kick ur little religious, holy, grace-saying butt!

Also, thanks to everyone for not having like a psycho at me for not being around, and for filling me in a bit on whats being goin on! :D
PS: how do u do that 'quote what someone else has said thing' , i cant find it!!!

:confused:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
There's this button with "Quote" on it. *Shrugs* Look above the end of this.

What's with all the deep talk mus? Ok, I won't totally give up on Falco, just try not to use yours against mine too much. Fox...I don't mind as it can get quite close, but you've been viewing too much *** videos. And the smash ones too.;)

I go Link and Nightmare with a hint of Taki. But Voldo does look a bit....wierd. Especially his second one. Reminds me of Falcon. His secret costume is cool though.

And Jon, I hear you've been looking for Amanda Huginkiz. Just keep looking.:chuckle:

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
What's with all the deep talk mus?
Its not deep... its just not shallow. :p

Ok, I won't Falco ditto you anymore, unless you want me to show you how a true Falco plays (kidding!)

You play Falco well, and you can learn off me as I learnt off those vids. That's the main reason why I started playing him. (That and I didn't want to completely suck when I strip Em of her 'Worst Falco Ever' title)

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Originally by BladeMarth:
Any the reason i can't go to a tourney in PERTH is that its in PERTH and im in BRISBANE and i have to go to GAY SCHOOL!
OMG!! youatcually go to a gay school? What do they teach you there? how to match furniture with wall paint? or how to use facial product? LOL, just kidding man. It sucks that you cant go anywhere. But how about Melbourne? Thats closer and ... oh wait, next feb you will be back in school. :( Sorry.

The Stitchface

Smash Cadet
Don't bother picking up Ness either anyone if you want to be original, I'm playing him like the dickens lately so A: I've got a head-start, B: Jon and Emily know how to kill the little boiy even easier than the boards make it sound! BAH!
Excuse me. EXCUSE ME! I am Earthbound fan. I have already used Ness for ages. Pretty much every time I go him I win. Like that time I 3-0'd mat on 17%..wait..that happens all the time.:p Nah, its good if you take him up too so I can verse you later in ditto(and lose).

Welcome all new smashers! Good to see our little community growing.

What happened to emilys falco? Has shiek/peach taken over?

Oh and I use iceclimbers now. They are my second. Watch out in the next Perth Tourney.(If they are good enough by then)

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
No time to quote, must go to tafe...
OK, I've been playing Ness fora ges upon ages to fight dahdy Falcon....just now I take him seriously for some whack reason.....same with Kirby in the future for some other whack reason (I think coz I beat Coros climbers with it when no other dot eyed character could LoL)
Emily's still playing Falco and it's as good as ever, just she's picking up Peach now more than anything and that too is pretty **** good.
Fox...I don't mind as it can get quite close, but you've been viewing too much *** videos. And the smash ones too
OK one quote, Ryan, YOU WANT MY TITLE *****!?!?! That's ok, you're welcome to try.....I'll be taking your Yoshi one or whatever dreams of having it you may have away from you soon anyway, so you may aswell TRY to rob me of mine ;P I think you'll have to vs Em first though, I don't think she'd be happy missing a chance to be best fox!

Over and out!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Originally posted by Cubed64
OMG!! youatcually go to a gay school? What do they teach you there? how to match furniture with wall paint? or how to use facial product?
Lol. Best laugh I've had all day. And it's been a pretty poor day too. Too early a start to go and get my *** bored off. I should rephrase that but I can't be stuffed. Anyway, other Perth guys-Did anyone get badly affected by the recent wind? No power failures anywhere?

And can anyone think why J ap is censored?

Kaydash

Smash Apprentice
Link is probably the most fun character to use in Soul Calibur 2. the Biggoron sword is such ownage but at the moment the cane is probably the best weapon i have for him. my favorite characters definatly include Talim, Nightmare, Rapheal, Mitsurugi and of corse Link.

Any Bowser players at all also? I had a smash binge last night with my most competitive friend and rekindled my love for the big spikey shelled galoot.

What are the most common competitions for tourneys?

If there is no 2 on 2 comp then i suggest pairing up because the friend i mentioned before has decided to come with me and we've dubbed ourselves team R.A.P.E (wiether thats us or them succumbing to **** im not sure)

and a side note, im getting my new hard drive this week so i can finally start making smash movies, do any of you peoples have a reply of any match so that i can witness just what im getting myself into?

cheers KD

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
For vids of the matches check DC++ The others no more about it than me.

Bowser isn't used much however i got ashamedly pwned by one on monday *Shakes fist at musgrave*

If you like the cane and Biggoron sword, you'll love his "Ultimate" weapon. Except perhaps the colour.

kupo

Smash Lord
If there is no 2 on 2 comp then i suggest pairing up because the friend i mentioned before has decided to come with me and we've dubbed ourselves team R.A.P.E (wiether thats us or them succumbing to **** im not sure)
There will be a Team Tourney [with Team Attack on], and hopefully, it will be taken seriously ;).

What happened to emilys falco? Has shiek/peach taken over?
My Falco's still around, just playing Peach obsessively.
Sheik is eating dust, but it'll come around when you guys come.

Yea, I'm up for the "Best Fox" title.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ryan, YOU WANT MY TITLE *****!?!?!
No, not really. I just happen to play Fox to counter Mic's Falco. The titles I really want are best Yoshi and Worst Falco :p

For vids of the matches check DC++ The others no more about it than me.
Those vids are old now, I'm sorry to say. I hope we'll make some new ones, but until then...

There will be a Team Tourney [with Team Attack on], and hopefully, it will be taken seriously .
Cool. Yoshi's good in a team with daddy Falcon :D

If you like the cane and Biggoron sword, you'll love his "Ultimate" weapon. Except perhaps the colour.
True. Stupid sword.

Oh well, run out of quotes. C everyone later!

Quetzalcoatl

Smash Ace
I am alive

Sorry i haven't posted in a while.
Hi to all who are new and all, i can see that the community is rapidly expanding, I still haven't said anything to mum yet, but I will make sure she says yes to me going to melbourne, I must defend my title!

FTS2 will be Saturday of next week. Hope you can all make it, and I'll try and get beasleej to come too.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
FTS2 has a heart in its title ^_~

Cool to hear that things seem to be going so well regarding smash in Perth. I hope the resulting tournament in Feb will draw out the Queenslanders also. Not James-wannabes, please. It was sad enough the first time. Merciless Em, absolutely merciless. ;)

Regarding Moonie Ponds this Friday, I'm not sure if I can go, but we'll see. I know its only 2 days away, but its just I have no idea how to get from the Rod Laver arena to Moonie Ponds, and then back home, without a car. :/ Oh well. Hopefully things will work out there.

Mat, your talk of being much better makes me smile a lot, not that I dont believe you, but according to all sources, my beating you on Fourside with Samus was really really bad for you. Especially as Falco who should have benefitted from the stage. So you better have improved! :p Oh well, bring you gigantic Ganondorf bulge with you and we can test out who has the strongest Triforce of power. I have yet to lose a Ganon ditto to date, I am pretty certain. Hang on, I think its possible to toot my horn louder.... hmmm. Maybe not. Oh yeah, I wavedash from time to time! Lol, I played Em today and I wded back from her and she kinda just stood there for a moment lol. As if to say 'Haooooooo! I didnt hit him?' Hehe, ofcourse I was astonished too, so I took a moment to marvel at the fact that it worked also, so I got no benefit from it anyway. Blah blah blah, that match ended with Peach thinking SWEET! Bah. I hate Peach, hits where she isnt, and isn't hit where she is. So gay. I hate it.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Lots of stuff that's half important.

yet to lose a Ganon ditto to date
**** boastful Jon...*His head lifts off like the yoplait balloon*...He/you lost to my Gdorf 2 of three last time we G ditto...yes that's right, I beat you on FD and GBay, you beat me on Peach Castle. Now I'm not saying I'm better than you at Gdorf, coz u play a good G and I don't play him at all practically...oh yeah, you lost a G ditto to Imanuel once too, though you blamed it on the stage (Venom) this was some time ago, back in the suit and tie days actually. You rematched him and beat the stuffing out of him on Mute City. Point being you have lost before.
(Don't bother saying I've lost with Fox before either coz that's just plain obvious, and it doesn't bother me :) and Falcon is a sexy boomgate jumping hooliganism of a man)
While I'm on it, you've also been beaten on Sherbet Land or whatever it's called in MK:DD before too, I was beating you at it items on and off WITH your best car and characters.
Funny how Jon tries to make himself these perfect little track records, I mean come on they are good, but Jon, you have to pinch yourself every now and then buddy :p!!!
I have no idea how to get from the Rod Laver arena to Moonie Ponds
Why Rod Laver? Have you got something to do there? If you're just ballparking it (lol ballpark, i made a funny) then I know you can catch a tram from Flinders (well Queen street) to Moonie Ponds...i took it with Cella and her family one time.
No, not really. I just happen to play Fox to counter Mic's Falco. The titles I really want are best Yoshi and Worst Falco
Oh yeah, that's like how I use Fox to counter Ems Peach, and Bowser to counter her Falco.
So gay. I hate it
You'd better take that back little boiy OOOoOOoooooOooooOOOh!
No lover of dahdy is ganna hate gay anthing! YEHS!
I still haven't said anything to mum yet, but I will make sure she says yes to me going to melbourne, I must defend my title!
Would that be your Peach title, or your biggest win and choke title? Speaking of that, thanks for not bragging about being best in Aus after we were in Perth....if a tourny is enough to decide it though, you are...though those grudges you agreed to was a bad mistake for you. I guess what I'm trying to say is thanks for being humble enough to not try stand above the rest with boasting and a big mouth, makes my job as the equal opportunities board of Aus smashers much easier. Josh I admire you, and as such have good news for everyone. Seeing as recently I've been discussing with Jon and Em about being too good for competition that comes our way (no offence CATS but this was after meeting you....prac up buddy, it's worth it :) *hints to draw CATS further into the addictive sea of smash*) Even though my word is nothing much, and I took it upon myself to stand up for the unknown little guy....the 'crew' from Sydney I spoke of havent responded at all lately, so bad luck for them. If they don't want us having their titles they'll have to come get them back from us. Yeah that's right, I think we're all good enough to boast now, and do so without being laughed at (for long) by the rest of the world. So if you play a character, and you want it's title...vs whoever else plays it, or someone good with them atleast in your area then baost away if you can win consecutive matches. When it comes to out of area competitors for the title, such as Emily and Kenton for Sheik, then you'll probably have to wait till our next meet up. Everyone, title it up, we deserve it! ;)
Josh, if you wanna say you're the best in Aus go for it...though it can be reaffirmed at our next meeting, and once you win our next tourny I'll have full faith in you.
Emily, if your friends think they're better than me at smash, they'd better step up, coz I'm sick of waiting for these legendary smashers who never seem to materialise!

Jon, I'd be proud to be the test bunny for your Samus east Aus title.

Emily, same goes for Falco....which I think we'd better leave it to Mat and Mic also if you want the Southern Hemisphere one though, otherwise it's kinda unfair on them.

Ryan, you've got the Yoshi unless Josh or Mic or someone there beats u? I'll see you at Xmas though in my attempt to rob you of it.

Thanks for reading that slab if you bothered, I'm proud of everyones developments, and being the big-shot wannabe I so am, I give my blessing to you to go nuts on the title-holder stuff. Just don't let the name down!
There will be a Team Tourney [with Team Attack on], and hopefully, it will be taken seriously
Team attack on? Ok so I can't be with Jon or else we'll instinctively oobidy one another. If you're up to it Em I'll partner with you seeing as I'm probably the only one who can even dream of feebly meeting your speed requirements...who knows I may even be able to dodge some of your team attacks?
I still haven't said anything to mum yet
I haven't said anything to your mum yet either, say hi to your family from Cella and I. :)

If you guys are comin here in Feb ppl can stay here providing there are no more than three staying, and Quez is one of them (?, I think she wants to meet the guy who's place we stayed at). My mum also wants to extend the same deal as Josh's mum had with the $100 charge to cover food and the like. Anyway, let us know if and when you're coming.

New guys, if you're coming also let us know.

Zan and CATS, hopefully you can attend a tourny with us come the day. For that reason perhaps it'd be better to have it at Emily's place as it's closer than Jons and mine. It's really up to her and her parents though, and I don't mean to put pressure on you either Em....worst case scenario we can hire some place for a day or something.

Umm, yeah I've blabbered on enough. Thanks for reading if you did.

Kaydash

Smash Apprentice
I mentioned destiny, fate, or something in an earlier post, but, something really, really trippy happened yesterday, when i was at the friends house i go to during my lunch break and play smash with (who's not a bad smasher at all) i was telling him about going to Melb in Feb for the tounrey and he just gave me the most... uhm, let me emoticon it... @.@ look.

"im going to melb in feb too"

and im all @_@
and hes all @.@

so theres a good possibility that there will be 3 QLDers heading your way. and although i havnt seen any movies yet im pretty positive we're all gonna need hard core prac.

and ive decided that im going to have a lash at the best Bowser and Game & Watch titles. not my greatest characters at the moment but i figure since my best characters at the moment already have title holders that it would be pretty pointless of me to try and take them away.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Hey, that's what titles are for...to be *****!

MUAHAHAH!

Either way if we can get enough people together for this it can be our own little whorepot like the yanks have. I'm hoping it doesn't fall apart coz it'd be cool to have it thats for sure.
I'll try find some good smashers this sunday at the superchallenge....hopefully some worthwhile smashers do exist elsewhere just waiting to be owned!
Half a step ahead of you mate
You gave your blessing?
Your blessing means crap....so does mine but atleast I care about mine. Yours is so crap you dont even care about it! :p Nyah!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Re: Lots of stuff that's half important.

Originally posted by Cronos_Rainbow
[BUmm, yeah I've blabbered on enough. Thanks for reading if you did. [/B]
Ooh, my brain....How long did that take you Shaz? Jeez. I'm warming up my Falco again, and I hope to go for Best Roy (HaHA Josh!) and I'll take a gamble for best Doc though I'll probably need medical attention......Josh, I'd like to request...no, DEMAND an items on round. Uber items off of course (Starman, hammer, healing not food, ect.) And hopefully I'll have a job soon so I could actually start saving money! (I actually got 2 contacts yesterday. Frigin rediculous.

Team attack on? Cella, Em, you two teaming up again? (Muhahahahaha-*coughcough*ha)

So for the next tournie we have Jon, Shaz, Em, Cella, Me, Ryan, Josh, Matt (I think), Zan, Kaydash and mate. Cool. So Eleven and anyone else decent from the SuperChallenge. This oughta rock!

EDIT: Musgrave, can you ask Tim if I can borrrow his Micro~ office?

That Diablos Guy

Smash Apprentice
So there really is a Australian tourney thread Lol XD

I think we have enough Smashers here to make:

- A updated list of Australian Smashers.

- A list of Australian Smash vids (once you guys get around to make some new ones).

- A PAL version tier list.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Hmm, well I knew it wasnt true, but thankyou for trying to remember my every loss. No Ganon ditto recently then. Or Samus for that matter. Think we need your blessing to claim titles hey?

*edit* I actually thought of something worth mentioning. Today I sent of 7 videos of smash matches to you Josh. I also included a small gift for you ^^ Hope you like them!

kupo

Smash Lord
A PAL version Tier List isn't necessary as there isn't as many Oz smashers here compared to the U.S. Besides there aren't any drastical changes that need to be discussed or anything.

Mic: As for who I'm teaming up with, I don't know. We haven't played team matches for a while, so...its a pick between Shaz and Jon :p. Unless, Quez wants to team up with moi ^^.

As for the Tourney at my house, its possible. If its on a weekday, *score!* no one will be home cept for us. Otherwise, it'll hard convincing mum [and dad especially] that 10-13 guys are coming over for smash.

BladeMarth

Smash Ace
Just thought i'd waste some spce, since i dont really dont what you guys are talking about, i feel so left out! :( Oh well.

Anyway, i do NOT go to a gay school (although it is all boys lol!) , but i have to admit, that was pretty funny...

I can't say anything about any tournaments coming up coz i dont know any! hmmmmmm, maybe if there are QLDers that i dunno about, 220man can invite me and other ppl to his Big, Religious, Richboy house to have a mini tourney... that would be cool :)
I could even post the results of it here and have something useful to say!!! now THAT sounds unrealistic.....

Hey, That Diablos Guy, u live in Australia, if so where?

-BM

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Mic, I'm pretty sure CATS wouldnt miss it for his life. (the tourny that is)
Think we need your blessing to claim titles hey?
Nah I don't, and I mentioned that....consider it my manly way of opening my heart and saying I'm proud of you all :)
I'm in Adelaide and I'm pretty much the only Smasher here. So yeah, feel free to visit/move over here, Lol. I could use some competition.
Coming for tourny?

About tourny, I seriously think that hiring a hall or some crap is a good idea. My folks wont let too many people be here, not to mention there isn't enough room! I'm sure the same goes for everyone elses folks too (like Ems post). Oh, and I think Carlos would come too. Em get those imaginary friends of yours to join the deal...the more the better.

PAL version, all you need to know....Fox can die to a tip from 0%....Falco TRULY owns Fox in PAL due to weight and recovery issues....the yanks are just sooks, they have a **** good Fox compared to ours, and that inf grab down throw stuff can be broken out of as Fox.

Just so everyone knows Emily was kicking my *** with her Marth yesterday, that's right. So yeah, the tree decided to help too...as if Marth semi-inf. me on the battlefield-like platforms wasn't enough. Yeah that's right, I got OWNED! :)
I also must state that Emily is unable to rob me of the starfox titles though, as hard as she may try. She got me back for that though by playtoying me with her Marth as I said earlier....maybe I deserved it for not going all out on her. It was annoying to be Marthed but that's all good. :) Oh yeah, and I beat her Peach on FD...with Falco...so be warned Josh, it can be done!
Hmm, well I knew it wasnt true, but thankyou for trying to remember my every loss.
No worries! That's what I do, I shoot people down just as their big head floats them away!
Ryan, there's a match of me vs Emily my Yoshi vs her Mewtwo...don't laugh her M2 would own most people. So yeah, if you want to see my current Yoshi it'll be on that vid...which has me getting owned as I plunge into a boring spiral of ownagedness as I mentioned earlier for everyones viewing pleasure...especially yours Mat I'm sure!!! :bee: My choketastic Ness and Doc are there too.....they just can't beat Peach!
Emily is good at smash....mmkay. A little too good if you ask me. I'll have to get over being noble, and edgehog her more often like she does everyone else!

Going to that Moonie Ponds thing today...tourny or whatever....blah, I just want that Mario sunshine thing! NOT! Will keep an eye out for anyone even half decent at smash while there.

Umm....yeah!
Emily probably will team with Josh....though that would be the biggest mistake ever IMO...Not to worry, if they do it's good news for the rest of us....I'm pretty sure everyone but Emily knows why too!;) *shh dont tell her ok*

Anyway, I'm looking forward to dusting off the sabre of cheapness today as a warm-up for the superchallenge this weekend. (it's this weekend right guys?)
No Ganon ditto recently then. Or Samus for that matter
If you mean me then my Ganon would get his *** kicked! I'm too slow with that bloke....uhh.
Anyway, that Samus title you want Jon....doesn't KayDash play Samus (cant be bothered to check really, but it sounds right) and he lives in Aus l time I checked....perhaps you could vs him!
Emily was doing the super WD really well yesterday.
I'll take a gamble for best Doc
< plays Doc.
I hope to go for Best Roy
Em plays Roy, and fast too....though still loses to my Roy who is slower than my Ganon....hmm....Mic you may just get that title if you move at least as fast as DK walks!

Emily, I'll team up with one of your legendary friends if they ever come, if they want.

That Diablos Guy, who do you play?

I'll invite Tetsuya and Ken and Azen...they can come and spend time with Coro, coz he's comin too...I'm deciding for them....I'll say I'm the best at smash in the world (for that to work u Perth guys better not put up vids of me or they'll laugh!...and that's the matches I win in!) :p and then the'll laugh anyway, and just never take me seriously...not that they do!

Big post for the day, completed!

No it's not...

OooOOOOooOOOooooOOOOOOOOOoooooh YEHS!
Oooh!

Now it is, cya!

BladeMarth

Smash Ace
Thats a shame, i was hoping u were a QLDer :( And, no somehow, i don't think i can move down there lol.

Don't mean to be annyoing but can someone tell me who and what all these names are like Shaz, and John, and Josh etc.

:rolleyes:

And Cronos, how huge do u wanna post! I cant believe i read all that even though like non of it applies to me? and yeah, that diablos guy,(u want TDG for short?) what character DO u play, i hope its link ! i love to bash up link with my zelda!

-BM

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Originally posted by Cronos_Rainbow
Yeah that's right, I got OWNED! :)
AAhhh......:D

Mic, I'm pretty sure CATS wouldnt miss it for his life. (the tourny that is)
Sorry CATS, I forgot you. I need to remember all these new people...

Don't mean to be annyoing but can someone tell me who and what all these names are like Shaz, and John, and Josh etc.
They're our actual names. If the others want to give them away they can, I won't tell theirs.

I'm Mic BTW:rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh and if there are any MeleeBackroomers here could you please go into MD and "give a glowering review" for entry to the MBroom. Feel free not too either.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Cubed64 = Mat
Quetzalcoatl = Josh
Cory = Josh also....just call him Coro, he likes it :)
StitchFace = Kenton
rmusgrave = Ryan
Kupo = Emily
SabreAnt = Jon
Cronos_Rainbow...me... = Shaz

I think that's everyone who gives out there name. The others you'll have to ask.

Kaydash

Smash Apprentice
Anyway, that Samus title you want Jon....doesn't KayDash play Samus (cant be bothered to check really, but it sounds right) and he lives in Aus l time I checked....perhaps you could vs him!
yeah, i pretty much use Samus, Link, Shiek, G&M, Bowser, CF, Ganon, and Mewtwo.

But I'd love to, if the match was tomorrow id get whooped tho, i think in 6 months i should be able to smash pro-style, at the moment i still feel pretty ametuerish, i mean i dont even know how to wavedash, i didnt even know about it till i read it here.

Any Link players in melbourne competeing for his title?

i love to bash up link with my zelda!
how'd you like my Link to beat your Zelda down, then my Shiek beat your Zelda down?

I live in townsville but if we could organise enough players in Bris i'd make the trip and prossibly bring some cannonfodder, uh, i mean friends.

I'd have to come for a weekend only but because of work commitments, but im definatly keen.

That Diablos Guy

Smash Apprentice
TDG is cool. My mains are Sheik, Marth and Purin. My Sheik is way better than my other two mains however. -_-

There are a lot of minor differences between the PAL and NTSC versions, mainly weighting and the usefulness of certain moves. I'm too lazy to list them. >.<

BladeMarth

Smash Ace
Purin? isnt that another name for jigglypuff? lol, purin, sounds like something to do with a CAT(S).

And, no Kaydash, ur link definately wont beat my zelda, but ur shiek would probly beat her, however then id just transform into SHiek :). I also own a lot with Peach, i love hovering over the stage useing her butt-whack attack!

heheh cannonfodder! how nice of u to speak of u friends that way! I'd say that too if they were even worth calling cannonfodder:p

Top Bottom