• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Cool. Have you guys told/given them to the guy doing the DVD?

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Originally by Mic_218:
Cool. Have you guys told/given them to the guy doing the DVD?
M3D, the guy doing the vids, needs extremly good quality vids or raw footage. Because we dont have video editing hardware or a computer fast enough to store high quality video, we wont be able to give them to M3D. We barely got the others done by using the schools computers, each video, uncompressed in AVI format was roughly 750 MB and the match between josh and ryan was 1.2 gig. Luckly the WMV format were only roughly 5-7 MB, but they are rather average quality. When we find a way to get better frame sizes the quality will improve and we will still have a small size vid.

Originally by kupo:
Cheers to Mat and Josh for getting the vids up. Awesome stuff.
Thanks em. Hopefully it will become a regular thing now.

Second, Jon sucks.
I wholeheartedly agree. Jon, send us the tapes, its the only option. We can get the vids on the net.

Finally, cory, i do have dc++, and my name on there is Cubed64. What are the odds???

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Well I only just found it. I got my info from reliable sites that had no need for phoney pics. So there.:p

BTW, At school today, some kids (In year 2) had to do a little puppet play. Awww. It was about cops bashing up 2 guys for kissing each other. I see the important messages get through to them.

Zant3tsuken

Smash Journeyman
eh, I didn't have any luck connecting to the DC hub. I generally use it over the net though I haven't had much luck with it. I tend to only use it for LANs anywhere which is minimal fuss... so I have no idea how to connect to individual users.

That pic is pretty cool, though I'm pretty sure Rare took most of it's characters with it to Mircosoft hehe

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Cubed64
Originally by Mic_218: M3D, the guy doing the vids, needs extremly good quality vids or raw footage. Because we dont have video editing hardware or a computer fast enough to store high quality video, we wont be able to give them to M3D. We barely got the others done by using the schools computers, each video, uncompressed in AVI format was roughly 750 MB and the match between josh and ryan was 1.2 gig. Luckly the WMV format were only roughly 5-7 MB, but they are rather average quality. When we find a way to get better frame sizes the quality will improve and we will still have a small size vid.
I don't know if I've said this before, but if you could get them to me somehow uncompressed, and with the software, my computer would be fast enough. (At least I hope so... you wouldn't need more than 2200MHz would u?)

If any of you guys get bored, there's a really cool flash movie that someone posted the link to in the computer cafe... It's called Mario Reloaded, and if you have the time to d/l it, it's fantastic.

Thirdly, the match with Quez' Peach agaist Kentons Sheik is totally ****ING awesome. You've improved heaps Quez. Props to you. I feel like training my *** off, so I can get my revenge on you. Also, you're my inspiration.
Yeah, of the six, me and Josh decided we liked that and my match with him the most. And again, I can't believe I actually won that one.

And finally, to the melbourners, my mum's looking to finalise plane tickets and such for our trip over there around christmas time. So, we were wondering which suburbs you live in, whether you're gonna be there around then, all sorts of stuff. If you don't want to post it here then PM or email me.

OK, cool... c y'all later

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
You've improved heaps Quez. Props to you.
You're making a movie? Should I send props too?
So, we were wondering which suburbs you live in, whether you're gonna be there around then, all sorts of stuff. If you don't want to post it here then PM or email me
I for one have no problem...Cella and I live in Narre Warren South...for privacy's sake I won't say where Emily and Jon are located, I'll leave that to them....though it's pretty close to Ems and really close to Jons(though not same suburb). So yeah, they can say where they live when they want. I should be here around Xmas.
Thirdly, the match with Quez' Peach agaist Kentons Sheik is totally ****ING awesome. You've improved heaps Quez. Props to you. I feel like training my *** off, so I can get my revenge on you. Also, you're my inspiration.
Yeah thanks Josh...I could use some avian competition right now.
(At least I hope so... you wouldn't need more than 2200MHz would u?)
Yeah, but nah we'd better use my 333 just to be safe :bee:

Coro have you seen the vids of them? If so what do u think?

News to everyone: I'm beginning to use GameMaker to make a 2d platformer....yeah....good news huh? No honestly it's alright! Please you're too kind....oh my, do hold the applause! I'm just a simple man *cough* you-got-that-right *cough*.....hmm....with a dream. All I ask is your support.
I THANK YOU AUS SMASH COMMUNITY + 1!

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i've only gotten... like, two and a half vids right now... not even two and a half, more like two and five seconds. waiting for imposter to get online again so i can get him to send the rest of him v that shiek match to me... from the little bit i saw, niiiiice spacing, niiiiiice float cancelling. but, i've only seen four seconds of it, so that's all you're getting.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Originally posted by Cronos_Rainbow
You're making a movie? Should I send props too?
Groan.....

Yeah, but nah we'd better use my 333 just to be safe :bee:
What about my 233?:)

News to everyone: I'm beginning to use GameMaker to make a 2d platformer....yeah....good news huh? No honestly it's alright! Please you're too kind....oh my, do hold the applause! I'm just a simple man *cough* you-got-that-right *cough*.....hmm....with a dream. All I ask is your support.
I THANK YOU AUS SMASH COMMUNITY + 1!
*Clap*

*Clap*

*Clap*

Send me a copy of the finished product! I'd love to see it. Assuming it's not something.......bad. *Gets a thesaurus*

Zant3tsuken

Smash Journeyman
rmusgrave: I live in Thornbury/Northcote area. If you are anywhere around the Northern suburbs in that time I'm happy to taxi you round a bit to get something organised (provided I actually get round to meeting these crazy Melbourne people). I'll most definately be around, however the area atleast.

Geez, I'm getting a bit ahead of myself.

Cronos: Good luck on the 2D platformer. Both Melbourne and Brisbane have quite a healthy games development community which I'm sure you're aware of... so getting into business with a help of a few good contacts shouldn't be too hard :)

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by CORY
i've only gotten... like, two and a half vids right now... not even two and a half, more like two and five seconds. waiting for imposter to get online again so i can get him to send the rest of him v that shiek match to me... from the little bit i saw, niiiiice spacing, niiiiiice float cancelling. but, i've only seen four seconds of it, so that's all you're getting.
If you're wondering cory, I have the vids too, and slightly better bandwidth. I'm sure I could manage to get them to you.

What about my 233?
What about my old 286? :p
(No, that's not 286MHz, thats 3 speeds slower than the Pentium 1)

Both Melbourne and Brisbane have quite a healthy games development community which I'm sure you're aware of...
Ooooo, is there one in Perth??? I'm looking for future employers...:D

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
What about my 233?
Now that's just overkill guys. Come on now no need to boast.
Ooooo, is there one in Perth??? I'm looking for future employers...
Hmm.....
Anyway...I may need a future employer one day.....*glances at Ryan*

And for the good wishes on the platformer I thank you all....You'll be seeing the RPG first though providing you're interested enough. It should be complete within 2 weeks....then distributed within a month....Don't hold me to this though coz I got school + work + other distractions such as the platformer and more importantly Cella...all the same I'm doing my best(working on it now actually)
Ryan out of curiousity what is it you're working on right now anyways? Give me some rough ideas. I'm more than happy to talk about it if you are...same goes to you aussie Josh...and anyone else for that matter.

I await your thoughts Coro.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Originally posted by rmusgrave
Ooooo, is there one in Perth??? I'm looking for future employers...:D
Sorry Ryan, but while Perth is cool, we are overlooked as far as anything cool. All interesting stuff is over East. Of all of australia, we are the most overlooked. Sigh.......

Chrono: What's it about? What are the characters? Are you using the "Atari way" of getting inspiration?

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Originally by rmusgrave:
I don't know if I've said this before, but if you could get them to me somehow uncompressed, and with the software, my computer would be fast enough. (At least I hope so... you wouldn't need more than 2200MHz would u?)
It has nothing to do with the speed or power of the computer, it the export frame size that is screwing up the quality. The video software that we are using to digitise the vids can only export high quality *wmv at 160x120. This is too small so until we can find some new software that will allow us to export the movies with a larger frame size, the vids wont be as good quality as we want them. We have a few ideas that we will try and hopefully we can increase frame size and therefore, increase quality. When we do this we will definatly send some vids to M3D if we have the time. Thanks for all the offers but they wont be needed.

As for the games you are making Cronos_Rainbow, ill be happy to play them, pull them apart and reveal every flaw and bad thing about it. Just think of me as your friendly neighbourhood games critic that is here to help you improve the future games that oyu make. I look forward to playing them.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Shaz has really gone to a lot of effort on many different aspects of making the game what it is. It will be a very entertaining RPG. Look forward to it, rather than scrutinise its plausible faults. I've been waiting for many a month now.

Zant3tsuken

Smash Journeyman
Woah, just read through the entire thread.

My eyes... o.O

You guys are quite ****ed dedicated, flying over to Perth... but thats okay, I'm pretty much going to Adelaide during the hols for much the same reason. :)

...time to start getting my act together

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Thanks for the support guys...I take it Jon's the good cop and Mat's the bad cop....either approach is appreciated though :)
As for the RPG...I just don't want to rush it out and pull an EA or a Sega. I prefer to wait until it's bug-free(ish) before I give it to you all....so yeah, I'll play it through both ways (there's a weird perverted version of the game once you finish it...it was a condition of my friends early in development. they wouldn't play unless it was 'erotic' in some way haha.)a few times first.
Chrono: What's it about? What are the characters? Are you using the "Atari way" of getting inspiration?
I think I've been misunderstood....I mean what you are working on at Uni as in what are you required to do....I wasn't worried about inspriration at all....though if you have some suggestions or similar I'll hear them...though the chances of implementation are small considering the late stage the RPG is at....anything for the platformer will be considered.

I'm surprised people actually spoke of my games once they were mentioned....thanks all :) it really touches the heart *fake tears*:D

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
there's a weird perverted version of the game once you finish it...it was a condition of my friends early in development. they wouldn't play unless it was 'erotic' in some way haha.
Why aren't I suprised?

So what is the RPG actually about? Evil smashers from the US invading australia? Bowser becoming top tier? All falco [pl;ayers finding out they don't wear pants?

P.S. The "Atari" method of inspiration was using drugs. No joke. Atari got as high as could be to create their games (In the 80's.)

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Shaz, Em, Cella. Tell me when you're available altogether for the next couple of weeks if you can. I'm organising something with Zan, and we could even be going to an anime marathon or something like that. Should be fun! :)

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ryan out of curiousity what is it you're working on right now anyways?
Absolutely nothing. This is because the only software environment I have to create anything is java... and, I simply haven't learnt enough java to do anything halfway decent. (You might want to look out for a dodgy tictactoe program I might be releasing, but that's about it.) As far as my course goes, I'll be studying how to create large software systems anywhere from games to OS's. But that starts next year, so you won't see any creativity from me any time soon.

and we could even be going to an anime marathon or something like that.
Ohhh, eastern states people get all the fun...

And Cronos, I think you might have quoted mic thinking it was me... Either that, or I'm more confused than I thought...

Okies... c y'all later

EDIT: I should change my sig...

EDIT2: That's better

kupo

Smash Lord
Shaz, Em, Cella. Tell me when you're available altogether for the next couple of weeks if you can. I'm organising something with Zan, and we could even be going to an anime marathon or something like that.
I already said this:
If it's going to be sometime on the weekend, I already plan on going.

Quetzalcoatl

Smash Ace
japanese oral exam tomorrow... will someone come to my oral exam with me and hold my hand?... i'm scared...

ryan, mic, let me know the best dates you are available for so we can organise a tourney. thankyou :)

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Ha! I would come and hold your hand if I didnt have to pay to fly over and do it. Literally, I'd come and hold your hand in class. Then we could go play smash! :D You see, me being in Perth would be good. Being here sucks sometimes, but at least we have our group. The other day, it rained so hard at work, the roof was rumbling at safeway. So I went out to the back dock to look outside and the downpour was so heavy that the vanishing point of my vision was halved. It was bucketing. Pretty cool too.

Should be organising something with Zan v.soon, and Emily: OOOOOoOoooooOOooOoOOOOOOoOOOoooooOOOooOOO!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl
will someone come to my oral exam with me and hold my hand?....
You've been speaking with Jon too much. BTW, any date will be fine, just give us one and go from there.

The other day, it rained so hard at work, the roof was rumbling at safeway. So I went out to the back dock to look outside and the downpour was so heavy that the vanishing point of my vision was halved. It was bucketing. Pretty cool too.
I love it when it rains heavy. Except I can't play smash or PC (Stupid electrical discharges)

EDIT: I should change my sig...

EDIT2: That's better
Hmm. Your new one is certainly very deep.

BTW, Jon, see clan grounds.

EDIT: Hey pop-up adds aren't poping up! Cool!

EDIT: Oh...****. Look at the time I posted this post! Curse you! *Shakes fist*

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Hey everybody, guess what?? ..... no one going to guess? okay, ill tell you a story then, its a true one.

Today, i was on DC++ chatting away to several people, just for the fun of it, when i scroll down on the main page of smashboards and i see that the current users that are on the boards are 122. I make a small remark on the hub : 'hey, we just need 13 more people on smashboards to break the record' and what followed was a mass of excitement as everyone on the hub was trying to get other people to go onto smashboards. This goes on for about 10 minutes when finally the total reached 150 people. If oyu dont believe me, look at the total on the main page.

Not to gloat or anything, i just thought everyone should know.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Cool. Almost as cool as GETTING BACKROOM ACESS!! Whahahahaha! (For a minute I thought you were going to say that it got to 128 people)

BR Acess......sigh......Best. Day. Ever.

kupo

Smash Lord
*holds Quez' hand* ...Nah, lets Smash instead.
and Emily: OOOOOoOoooooOOooOoOOOOOOoOOOoooooOOOooOOO!
*Hugs Jon's butt*

Yay, can't wait til' we all meet up with Zan! I hope you're as dedicated as us Zan...^^. If not...

*plans something devious*

Zant3tsuken

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by kupo
*holds Quez' hand* ...Nah, lets Smash instead.

*Hugs Jon's butt*

Yay, can't wait til' we all meet up with Zan! I hope you're as dedicated as us Zan...^^. If not...

*plans something devious*
Hahaha, well... I'm dedicated to the gaming community as a whole, especially the competitive sort. Its a **** good thing this game is good for competition :)

Quetzalcoatl: Poor you. I'm only a first year so I guess it aint so bad, but I rehearsed mine to death, and ended up discussing anime from an Aussie's perspective to our sensei :rolleyes:

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Come on quetza, it couldn't have been that bad... But then, I suppose you're not running on my philosophy - if you don't do well enough, you can always repeat.

I'm completely and totally free for the next 6 weeks!!! Yay!!! So much smash to do! I'm finally gonna start wding properly!!!

Due to this large break, I should be free anytime for the tourney... However, my parents are 'coercing' (sp?) me into getting a part-time job, so I can't guarantee everything...

Again, I forgot to ask Mothy and Idle when they would be free for the tourney, so I'll try to remember for next time I see them. Which will be tomorrow... Argh! I hate having the memory of a goldfish!!! ^_^

And now, I've run out of things to say... I'll see y'all l8r then...

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
And Cronos, I think you might have quoted mic thinking it was me... Either that, or I'm more confused than I thought...
I've already confused you for Mic before so I'll just pretend it never happened ;)
Cool. Almost as cool as GETTING BACKROOM ACESS!! Whahahahaha! (For a minute I thought you were going to say that it got to 128 people)
After my trying for literally years, nearly 3000 posts (2/3 of which were all good, proper posts....1/3 forum games) contributing unknown facts, informing newbies and taking "senior posters" flamage with a pinch of salt and being 10x the smasher Mic is (No offence Mic but it's true :eek: ) it just goes to show it's as f*&^ed up as the American governing system...it ain't what you know, or what you contribute, it's who you know, and of course, if you're a movie star or relative of someone famous....hmm....
Mic...are you a movie star? Nope..Hmm so you must be a former Mr.Universe then....****it that stuff you were saying about protein shakes in Perth should have given it away!!! :D
Not to sound sour to you Mic...congrats in achieving something I didn't, though I just think this board is a buddy buddy system where mods are a little on the power quest side...not to worry. I'm probably not missing much except a whole heap of "Ken's good at using Marth cheaply(which last time I checked just comes naturally once he's unlocked) so Marth's now top tier ok!" I'm probably twice the smasher they were 6.5ish months ago anyway....and I don't owe much of it to them either may I add...wavedashing is all I can think of that I learnt of from these boards....and even then that's just the name...the action I saw previously from ****..."okay backroom, since we know we have control over all smashboarders here, let's call all of them newbies if they are at a low post count or in the southern hemisphere, flame when they follow our examples and spam, continue to attempt brainwashing them to believe shuffle fair is the only way to win a smash game and be all about jerks and ignore their pm's." then the next guy "LOL! Funny yous should mention shuffle fair unnamed mod, coz this Cronos_Rainbow sap just said he actually found a use for shuffle fair with Fox...what a moron huh? Everyone here knows the only way to play Fox is the 'jumpy wumpy shining drill fairy until shine does 3 damage from wear-out, the enemy knows your strategy and sheild grabs. I mean it's just common sense right other mod?" "You're right second mod....for that you get another smashboards perk for being just so incredibly....a mod!
**** that was fun.
Now all I need is to beat Cory at smash so he has to go film himself slapping Bora and post a hyper'Link'.
If I ever vs and beat Bora at smash I'll chuck him back in his sleeping bag and drag his non-victorious body around on the back of my horse drawn chariot for a day (purposely going over rocks) so he can have time to think about disliking my aussie accent and refusing to stop eating Coro's food, so at night BBT will have to come to Aus to beg I return his NTSC buddy so he can get a proper flaming.
NO I DON'T HATE OR INTEND TO KILL BORA!

Now all I need to do is create another account called Cronos_River coz I've just cried one :o

Mic, just to remind you this has nothing to do with you or me disliking or dismembering you in any way, shape or form. You just began a chain reaction where my fingers typed and my brain laughed evily to my exemplary bable. okay...

I love it when it rains heavy. Except I can't play smash or PC (Stupid electrical discharges)
That's why I don't let Falcon sit close to the GCN cross-legged, sometimes when he lands an Up-B he thrusts himself "OoooOooOOOOooh YEHS!" forward in excitment touching his knee to the GC and ruining everyones fun.........oh wait, so that's why Jon offered to sit between the two of them...Man I'm slow.

Not to gloat or anything, i just thought everyone should know.
And now they do. Oh and that warm fuzzy feeling inside you got from achieving that, that's the feeling I got when......

(Hey Jon, is it Douglas Charles Falcon or Charles Douglas....I was thinking, and it may be CD not DC.....perhaps we've been saying D all along and we were wrong....Oh well, even if it's Kenny Michel Falcon I don't care, Douglas Charles is the funny one so it can stick around....Charles Douglas is growing on me also, so if it's that I wont mind Yehs! little boiiii OOH!!)

.....Dale landed a giant punch to end a match by jumping out over the edge to do it, just to later be told that had he missed DK would have helplessly to his death.

I'll end this epic saga now...I've had my say I'm sure.
ANYTHING THAT HAS MADE ANYONE TAKE OFFENCE IS STRICTLY FICTIONAL...ANY LIKENESS TO ANY SMASHER, LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCEDENTAL. ANY CLOSENESS TO REAL HEAD OF AMERICAN STATE OR HISTORICAL EVENTS AND BLOCKBUSTER MOVIES IS ALSO PURE COINCIDENCE.

Peace be to thee!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer

After my trying for literally years, nearly 3000 posts (2/3 of which were all good, proper posts....1/3 forum games) contributing unknown facts, informing newbies and taking "senior posters" flamage with a pinch of salt and being 10x the smasher Mic is (No offence Mic but it's true :eek: ) it just goes to show it's as f*&^ed up as the American governing system...it ain't what you know, or what you contribute, it's who you know, and of course, if you're a movie star or relative of someone famous....hmm....
Mic...are you a movie star? Nope..Hmm so you must be a former Mr.Universe then....****it that stuff you were saying about protein shakes in Perth should have given it away!!! :D
Not to sound sour to you Mic...congrats in achieving something I didn't, though I just think this board is a buddy buddy system where mods are a little on the power quest side...not to worry. I'm probably not missing much except a whole heap of "Ken's good at using Marth cheaply(which last time I checked just comes naturally once he's unlocked) so Marth's now top tier ok!" I'm probably twice the smasher they were 6.5ish months ago anyway....and I don't owe much of it to them either may I add...wavedashing is all I can think of that I learnt of from these boards....and even then that's just the name...the action I saw previously from ****..."okay backroom, since we know we have control over all smashboarders here, let's call all of them newbies if they are at a low post count or in the southern hemisphere, flame when they follow our examples and spam, continue to attempt brainwashing them to believe shuffle fair is the only way to win a smash game and be all about jerks and ignore their pm's." then the next guy "LOL! Funny yous should mention shuffle fair unnamed mod, coz this Cronos_Rainbow sap just said he actually found a use for shuffle fair with Fox...what a moron huh? Everyone here knows the only way to play Fox is the 'jumpy wumpy shining drill fairy until shine does 3 damage from wear-out, the enemy knows your strategy and sheild grabs. I mean it's just common sense right other mod?" "You're right second mod....for that you get another smashboards perk for being just so incredibly....a mod!
**** that was fun.
Now all I need is to beat Cory at smash so he has to go film himself slapping Bora and post a hyper'Link'.
If I ever vs and beat Bora at smash I'll chuck him back in his sleeping bag and drag his non-victorious body around on the back of my horse drawn chariot for a day (purposely going over rocks) so he can have time to think about disliking my aussie accent and refusing to stop eating Coro's food, so at night BBT will have to come to Aus to beg I return his NTSC buddy so he can get a proper flaming.
NO I DON'T HATE OR INTEND TO KILL BORA!

Now all I need to do is create another account called Cronos_River coz I've just cried one :o

Mic, just to remind you this has nothing to do with you or me disliking or dismembering you in any way, shape or form. You just began a chain reaction where my fingers typed and my brain laughed evily to my exemplary bable. okay...

What?

*Reads again*

*Doesmannerism*

All I did was send Zoot a birthday PM (With a bit of sucking up and.....
Oh man, thanks so much.

Since you just sent me probably the best pm ever....welcome to the BRoom.
So yeh. It seems so far to be a more spam-filled pool-room. YAY!

Kupo: Your hugging Jon's butt and thinking of something devious? You wacky melbournites!

EDIT: C64: Have you sen McFox's sig? If not...

Zant3tsuken

Smash Journeyman
I don't know whether this is the most appropriate place to discuss this, but the backroom does seem fairly elitist, and it benefits few people as there is less opportunity for something new to be brought to the table. It's understandable that you would want a place noob free, considering the marketed image of the game, however I think a lot more people would benefit from it if access was given to people to make posts, but it was viewable by all (or atleast a member over 100 posts).

My two cents I guess. Considering the tiny size of the smash community worldwide, as a central point for everyone this is not the place for elitism...

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Originally by Mic_128:
All I did was send Zoot a birthday PM (With a bit of sucking up and.....
WHAT!!!!!!! Do you mean to tell me that you just sucked up to Zoot and he let you into the back room?!?!?!? WHAT A LOAD OF **** . i mean, let me just quote the caption under the Melee Backroom link:
Restricted access forum for sensible non-spammers to discuss melee. Access is given to those deemed capable of intelligent discussion. If you are noticed as someone who posts intelligently and does not spam, you will be allowed in.
Im not saying you spam or anything Mic, but Zoot just let you in cos you said happy birthday?? So if i PM Gideon saying : Hi, how it goin? I hope you are having a nice day, happy birthday ..... etc , im going to be allowed into the MBR??? Man, i just want one question answered: wheres the justice?

Originally by Cronos_Rainbow:
After my trying for literally years, nearly 3000 posts
Your post count says 636. Where did these 3000 posts come from?

Anyway, now i have finsihed venting, back to normal Austrailan Tourney talk. Josh, when is the next Perth tourney?

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
This may possibly not be his first account. Think about it...

Well done mic, congrats and all that. If you can pull any strings now that you're in there, I wouldn't mind access too. Of course, if you can't, couldn't be bothered or just straight out don't like me, I can respect that. It's not the end of the world.

What will be the end of the world though, is all of us getting frustrated about where doesmannerism comes from. grrrr:mad:

Oh well, good luck to all those who need it, and best wishes and merry christmas. I need to think of a better way to end my posts...

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
I decided I liked the boards all some LOOONG time ago where my first account disappeared (same name) then afterwards apparently someone hacked smashboards as they all said and I lost the majority of posts I had gained to reacquire the high post count avatars....which lead to me giving my two cents about everything.....even the forum games ^^....so yeah...now I'm reduced to a lowly moron again so I don't post unless it truly concerns me.

I recently found out you can control whether Mario/Doc talk while doing a grab....it makes it more interesting to yell out high pitched italian screams while grabbing someones butt. Just thought I'd share seeing as I didn't know you could do this, so maybe others don't.

What will be the end of the world though, is all of us getting frustrated about where doesmannerism comes from. grrrr
It's his coded way of kissing MBR guys butts :bee:
It comes from his weird twisted dreamland and nowhere else, so don't stress about it.
mbr sucks. it's overrated. be like emi and don't care...
I could have told you that.....It's just the fact that they can all decide a tier list they claim is "worldwide" and yet it comes from a minute sample of an immense population....where may I add one person can strongly influence the outcome of the tiers. Were it worldwide I'm sure AUS would have some say....and if it goes by Mic as the only rep of Aus then he can very well say he's the best and Doc + Link should be top tier coz he uses them....now where's the justice? Mic's not that gay to do that [are you Mic?(I hope not)]because seeing as there are numerous good Falco and Peach players in Aus aswell as a smaller amount of good Yoshi, Marth, Fox, Sheik, Doc and even DK players, would that make them mid tier?
Anyway *undoesmannerism*
So what I'm trying to say is I don't appreciate being classed the same as the newbies who come from god knows where to post that Falcon is the best because he has a good smash, or Pichu is the best coz Skull Bash can KO if fully charged. I mean who knows what kind of newbies have been let in the MBR in the same way Mic has. Mic slipping through is one thing...atleast he can play smash....I'm just thinking I've secretly hoped to get into a place that's newbie free just to find out somebody username 2983489hj89435 said happy honica to Gideon and *doesspannerism*in the works of the backroom.
I want a way to limit the use of this room....thankfully noone cares coz we're noone to them, so atleast we have our little haven with only two people who post newbie-like stuff (I'm lookin at you Jon and Em :p hehe)
Mic, share all on *doesmannerism* before I *doesletterbomberism*!

Top Bottom