• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Haha!
Random guy: "Uh oh! Our lord and savior has just been slain! Let's use this crisis as an opportunity to gain power, control, and start wars"
Pope: "Dibs on golden palace and silken robe!"
Random guy: -_-
Pope: "FINE I'll start my own frickin religion!"

Kumori

Smash Apprentice
Haha!
Random guy: "Uh oh! Our lord and savior has just been slain! Let's use this crisis as an opportunity to gain power, control, and start wars"
Pope: "Dibs on golden palace and silken robe!"
Random guy: -_-
Pope: "FINE I'll start my own frickin religion!"
Lol,

Hubbard: "I've spent 10 years in my house fapping to pr0nz but I don't want to admit this, lets start a religion and say I've been fighting aliens"
Rich Movie Star: "Dibs on paying money for a higher rank!"

Dohei

Smash Apprentice
I'm Back!

Hey guys! Exams are over, and to celebrate my return im hosting a smash meet at my house (93 Bonds Rd Lower Plenty) on the 30th of June ive positioned this date so that most people can make it, times are 11Am to 7:30Pm. And remember we can always move it on to someone elses house. But i think 8 and a half hours is a good start =)

If you have any questions just ask, also i do have the Crew footage, can i upload it to youtube cao? Or do you want me to Burn it to a CD then you can pick it up on the 30th.

NOTE: Bring as many TV's, Cubes and smash discs as you can!

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Awesome! Missed that fluro-green writing Dohei. Looking forward to this. Gonna try to bring a few TVs. Good practice before Sydney eh? See you guys there.

Who's coming?

Kumori

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys! Exams are over, and to celebrate my return im hosting a smash meet at my house (93 Bonds Rd Lower Plenty) on the 30th of June ive positioned this date so that most people can make it, times are 11Am to 7:30Pm. And remember we can always move it on to someone elses house. But i think 8 and a half hours is a good start =)

If you have any questions just ask, also i do have the Crew footage, can i upload it to youtube cao? Or do you want me to Burn it to a CD then you can pick it up on the 30th.

NOTE: Bring as many TV's, Cubes and smash discs as you can!
I'll be in england, sorry I'm going to miss it, I really wanna vs you before you start again.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I would if I was an Smod. :urg: Try asking FDV, he's the only Aussie Smod... :)

Zant3tsuken

Smash Journeyman
Hey Dohei, mind if I come along? I'm located in Preston so it's cool there is more people are north here than there used to be. I'm nub, but I've been itching to play others lately, spending large amounts of time in training trying to get shffling down. :s
Trying to pick up Doc. :)

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Oh knoez, Adam! KNOEZ!!!!

:C

Well, the positive in this is that the sausage : punani ratio goes down. That's about it though. Not enough to outweigh you not coming.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Smashers are abandoning my party in droves. >_< Please don't, cao. I need your mad mix drinking skillz!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
sorry dohei but the 30th is beating up little kids in pokemon day

have fun playing smash! :3
Make sure your pokemon don't get frozen/paralized so you can't do a single attack >.<

Be sure to post if you get any "event" pokemon :088:

CATS

Smash Journeyman
grimer isn't an event pokemon

also i know all about para hax and it seems to me there's no banning of latias latios! you remember how it was last time when i used latios don't you mic? ;3

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Oh. My. God. Transformers is the ultimate pawnzors, everyone must see it at least 5 times. I'm going to see it again tonight even though I should be in bed for work tomorrow (ugh, 2:30am start) but I dont care becaus its that awsome. Look I have already written a paragraph about how good this movie is.

P.S. My mobile phone is stuffed, I can receive calls but the screen is broken and I can't read texts so if ya need to contact me phone and if I dont answer leave a voice message (but even then I cant tell if I have received a voice message so just ring my home number if I dont answer my mobile).

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Harpy Birthday!

Jaz: Search the brawl General for Zelda in topic titles, there's a thread with a link to Dload it.

CATS

Smash Journeyman
@mic: latios smashed your latias with dragon claw although now it has to use dragon pulse.

in the end i didn't use latios all that much, bit too gay to use ubers even when others were using them and latias/latios coming out became predictable. i won the pokemon tour thing on saturday and dekar won it on sunday. conclusion: smashers own at pokemon.

my team was for the majority of the time: weavile, metagross, salamence
dekars team for the majority of the time: garchomp, blissey, gengar (in the final matches anyways)

alot of people used focus sash on gengar with hypnosis. luckily i parahaxed one of these people and the second persons hypnosis missed me in the final (payback for my missed meteor mashs earlier in the day). dekars gengar didn't miss with hypnosis when he was in the final and it came down to starmie being sent out vs his blissey, it was at this point we congratulated dekar for winning.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
This just in - Cats felt guilty about using hax pokemon.....he denies it but Zax and I know better - coz he never shut up about it all last night.

CATS

Smash Journeyman
i don't feel guilty in the slightest. i'm annoyed people accused me of using hax when i deliberately DIDN'T give myself max IVs and so on, my pokemon got one shotted all day on saturday lol

being told my salamence survived a calm mind soul dew latios ice beam was definitely the pinnacle of retardism though, it doesn't even have 80 special defense :/
(this is due to my salamence being naive which is +speed -sp.def so it prob couldn't stand an ice beam from even the likes of swampert)

Top Bottom