• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
So other than the pokemon battle, what else went on there? What stuff was given away?

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
He spends too much time, he needs to go see Transformers. I have seen it twice now and I'm contemplating seeing it a third time. Again I repeat go see Transformers.

CATS

Smash Journeyman
i spend quite alot of time on pokemon but more so theorizing strats and battle plans. i don't go for max IVs not even with access to plasias AR because that is boring :3

stuff given away = just the prizes listed on the prizes page during trivia and a few other games like cooking mama and sudoku (i grabbed sudoku from a trivia too) There was no special event pokemon given away and no special anything else for in game.

CATS

Smash Journeyman
metagross and weavile look to be regulars for my team, also like to use salamence and the other dragons. there was pokemon TCG stuff going on up the back of the area and a couple of booster packs were given away a few times in trivia but that's all mic sorry.

ice pokemon = the coolest pokemon

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
i agree see it now, i got ripped in half by megatron...

Who knew?
That made me sad : ( Such an unfair way to die for an autobot!

Pokemon battling makes my head spin ;/ Which is why i don't like to play against other people much xD

Bringer, if you go to your CP > Edit profile there's an option for custom user title : ) And you should be able to use custom avatar now as well : D

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I saw Transformers last night. Some parts made me cry from the awesome. I'm going to see it again some time soon. I don't know when, but I will.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Wtf I'm a moderator.

Mic, my 'The Bringer of Death' has changed to one of the lines 'Moderator'. How do I fix this?
Yay!

Go User CP -> Profile and it's in there

EDIT: Lol, beaten by TM. And I'm with you Forblaze, the dramatic Optimus transformings made me get all teary.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Chris !, I have this Saturday off. How about I come visit you and we can see Transformers AND smash. It would be total ownage plus I can give you your birthday pressie.

Shaz if you end up staying here I would be happy to carpool with you (thats if this happens) and I'll pay for your movie ticket.

Yeh Jazz is awsome, him and Prime are the only ones who look anything like their G1 others.
My fav part has to be the Autobot landing scene and when Prime transforms for the first time.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Yeah sure, Adam. That sounds killer =D. I was supposed to go to the footy and a party, but I think I'm going to the footy with Syke in a few weeks anyway and I get the feeling that the party is gonna be filled with all these dangerous guys with 0 friend making skill and 100 stealing skill.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Transformers surprised me with its awesomeness.

Favourites were of course Bumblebee, Prime, Jazz, Barricade, Megatron and Starscream.

I'll definitely be going soon, Bay has earned some respect after ruining Pearl Harbour.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Adam- Ive seen transsexuals already.
Bringer- lol responsibility owns u.
Mr Jaskolski- Dunno I care enough to take you up on that challenge these days.
Over and out!

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
So Phillip, same deal with Smash as it was for Wii? Nick and I come over and play, get lunch, watch illegal haxing shows while eating, play some more then leave at about 4? Yeah? Yeah.

Kthnxbai. =]

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
Mikul your welcome to come play at my house this sat.

All though, I dont own a wii anymore and my gamecube is missing the av connection cords.

So if you do come, make sure you bring a cube or av cords(the white red and yellow ended cords) to my house. Dont come to early now, after 11am will do nicely.

Cao/
As far as work goes, I'm slowly making progress to solving whatever it is that went so apparently wrong.

Tell ben that i'll try my best to repay the 27 dollars that I sill owe for the car trip.

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
@Mark: I live in sunshine now, so like call me and we'll meet up for some smash.

@Plasia: You free on the 5th of december? :p

@Forblaze: Wanna go plasia's on the 5th of december? :p

@anyone with tech knowledge: Yer long story short, i brought a 40 inch lcd last week, anyone know if it would be worth buying component cables to reduces the lag from the cube, or should i leave the cube plugged into a regular tv?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Nintendo Europe's got Brawl down as 2998, along with Mario Kart :urg:

I mean 2008. though 2998's probably pretty accurate.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
All though, I dont own a wii anymore and my gamecube is missing the av connection cords.

So if you do come, make sure you bring a cube or av cords(the white red and yellow ended cords) to my house. Dont come to early now, after 11am will do nicely.

Cao/
As far as work goes, I'm slowly making progress to solving whatever it is that went so apparently wrong.

Tell ben that i'll try my best to repay the 27 dollars that I sill owe for the car trip.
Well, i can bring a cube, but there won't be any av cords that i can bring with me, i've lost mine as well, and i haven't been able to get a replacement set as yet. So should i just bring a cube then?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Some new airline's going to be doing domestic flights from Dec 1st, and for a 1 way Perth to Melbourne flight it'll be $60. Might start to see us more often ^^

Top Bottom