• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys its nickcaine87 here forgot the password for my old account so i just made a new one lol

Plasia host something soon i hate traveling more than 5 mins for smash lol.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Well I'm considering another trip to melbourne!
Once I get my next uni time-table I'll see and hopefully organise something
That is if I can get housing :)

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
I got places for people to sleep ... you guys are welcome to them

and its free ... my pretties ... *cackles*

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Yes. Come to Melbournes guys. Would you only come if there was a tourney or can you guys agree on a time to just come and casual smash together?

jazblack009

Smash Ace
i miss my mario golf... maybe theres an excuse for me to...
CATS we're so playing 9 holes when i get there you can't escape me
And i might drink the booze i buy for a change

Sloth

Smash Ace
Well, I want to come up just for casual smash really. So whether having a tourney or not doesn't bother me. ^_^

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
I want Sloth to come back for a re-kindling of the Flaming Aerial Man-juices outfit. And to act like Falcon for him. Lol, you too Ryan, but you knew it was part of the deal, Sloth has seen me acting normal more than 50% of the time. Well... maybe you have too, but shutup! =D I'm just excited in the pants by you two.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Sloth can wear his beanie :) and Ryan is as long slender and sexy as the left rear leg of a horny shoopuf :)

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm gonna have to ***** the going to work then =D

When were you thinking of going Sloth?

Oh, and as a side note, if I was to, say, host Eastern Invasion 2 at the end of the year sometime, who would be interested? =D

freddo

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to go on a trip to perth. I reckon we could gather all the melbournites and head to yours Ryan. How fun. I'm sure all (most) out of staters could make it as well?

@Melbournites (and anyone else I guess): I'm thinking about hosting a casual smash session that may turn into SEAT4 depending on Shaz. I just wanna get an idea of who could make it to my place on the weekend of the 15th and 16th (next week). Let me know!

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL.

I nearly replied saying "Ken, you do know I live in Perth, which is an extra $500 Aus or so to fly here than the Eastern states".

Ok, I'll look into the organisation of EI2 then =D

---

I'm not sure if I can make it with only a week's notice Freddo, but then the holidays are running out pretty quick. I'll see what I can do. Make sure you check with King Kong and Sloth and Jaz too ^_^

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Nope, I can't get into Melbourne next week.

Hopefully, someone organizes a nice big Smash Tourny near the end of the year either in December or a Pre-Wii (I copyright that name :) ) Tournament.

Sloth

Smash Ace
I can't either. Well, I could. But, I need to go visit my parents before uni starts again, so I can 'not-go-back-home-again' for another 4 months.
But it's an idea to take into consideration for now....

jazblack009

Smash Ace
wallaby burgers? we have those!!!
why didn't anyone tell me T_T
melbourne next week... uumm no i'm having an operation.
there installing SSBM video chips into my brain so i can mimick the best in the world!!!
*evil laugh*
but seriously i'm going under the knife, so nah sorry guys >.<

EDIT

EI2? whooah... well you have to have a NSWarrior representing don't you
my mum wants me to go to NZ... i reeeeaaallly don't know if i could say, no i'm not going, i'm playing video games in perth instead ^_^
also she asked first >.< **** you god!!! daaaaaamn you!!!!
i'll see what i can do

EDIT2... the word D A M N is filtered?
makes look like i told god to F off...
which i didn't! save the lightning for satin o.O

please?

NG7

Smash Lord
Would you be coming down before or after Brawl?

Or were you just kidding around :(

Yokai

Smash Ace
sephirothken said:
i wanna come to australia! MMMMMATTTEEEEE

if I come can you make me wallaby burgers? I love animals :)
umm, I think australia wants you to come to australia.

we have kangaroo burgers, not sure about wallabies seeing as they are classed as vulnerable......but im sure we could come to an agreement.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Shaz:
LOL KO plays on Kens celeb status what a noob! KO you'd better rethink your screwing me over else:
A: I'm not coming to OC,
B: calling you a prick from now on
C: Quiting smash
D: Telling Anf never to give you reverse cowboy....yeah the last one is a low blow but you're being gay so don't.
E: Ken is ganna be owned by wallaby kung poo fighters if he comes

Jon is currently standing with his pants at his ankles...no but I wish

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
Cao hide ken in your suitcase and smuggle him into australia when you come back lol
Next meet is at.............plasia's house ? LOL Seriously when and where is the next meet?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I was expecting after "Kens" post about wanting to come here to have him say "So how much are you guys paying me?"

I'm up for EI2 :p

King Kong

Smash Lord
Right.

I can come to EITHER Perth or Melbourne. Not both.

It all coems down to who is going where. If Melbourne goes to Perth i'll go to Pert hif Perth goes to MElbourne i'll go to Melbourne. If neither are going then i'll go wherever Sloth goes.

The rest of the QLD crew has expressed interest in going to Melbourne. At least 3 of us would go. I would really like to play Shaz and Em again. I'd also like verse CAO if he comes back this year. Of course i've always wanted to play Quetz...... and Bringer is always a delight.

sigh.............

peace out

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
As I said, I'm mostly just throwing the idea of EI2 out there, and people do seem interested.

Perhaps we should find out which part of Aus Ken would go to (if he would pay for himself =P) before we decide which tournament should have the largest turnout.

And Josh, Quetz is back in the swing of things! Yesterday I had quite a bit of trouble taking out his Peach with any of my characters, and his other characters are still really good. I barely touched his Luigi for my first stock with my Fox (before I 3-stocked him with shine cheapness).

Next major tournament is going to be sexay.

EDIT: I just added you then Iggy. You should post in here and catch up with the other Melbournites.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Please have the next major tournament in Melbourne <=[. Most Perthites seem to be organised enough to be able to come here, whereas a few Melbournites probably aren't as organised to go over there (i.e: me xD). But hey, I'm not very important when it comes to national smash so don't mind me =].

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
forblaze71 said:
Please have the next major tournament in Melbourne <=[. Most Perthites seem to be organised enough to be able to come here, whereas a few Melbournites probably aren't as organised to go over there
Please have the next major tournament in Perth <=[. Most Melbournites seem to be able to afford to come here, whereas a few Perthites probably aren't as wealthy enough to go over there

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Bringer's not asking to hold THE big tournement, but if he held one, would anyone come?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'll go if the date is good, lots of people come and tickets aren't expensive ("Tell him he's dreaming"). But in terms of having a Nationwide Smash Tourney, Melbourne ftw. Who is running SEAT4 and what happened to SEAT3? Somebody fill me in.

Oh, I probably come back in December at the earliest - hopefully Anf will be waiting for me at the airport :chuckle:

PS - LOL @ Ken in Perth - he wouldn't consider going to Perth for the same reasons BACH gave.

len1

Smash Journeyman
Ther is a tourney in tassie early september for more details go to ythe tassie thread

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
I'm just wondering, when is the next meet happening, it's been three weeks since my last meet and i'd like to get back into it. If anyone is interested I'd like 3 or 4 of people to stay at my house Friday the 28th for the night, play smash on My b'day and then go to my party to finish it all off. Would anyone be interested?

Top Bottom