• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Mikul, I doubt I will be able to make it ither, tell me what you want for your birthday and next time I see you I might try and bribe you with it. :chuckle:

As for Tasmainia, Shaz if your not going to OC2, do you want to came with me and ZTV ?.
Also ZTV, if your comming with me there will be NO smoking whats so ever in my car, sorry to so strict but alot of my other mates smoke and their cars smell like **** plus I hate smoke, second hand or first hand. Other than that your welcome to travel with me and it would be a good chance to get to know each other better.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
SEAT3 happened...I won it, and it was kinda not seat 3 by name until after it happened and we were like "hey, we practically just had SEAT3...lets call it SEAT3." KO you and I are holding SEAT4 since Im ganna love smash again coz you guys will make me. Umm about Perth tourney, nah thanks for me Im needing my bank accounts $2.54 for other things lol. Otherwise though yeah we have the best place for it here, it's probably best if we help sponsor OoS rather than pay through our noses to have all of us go to the minority.

Umm, ganna vs Em at smash soon....she can get BOID by manchildishness. Yes Boi's our boy. Umm, BURG that's the difference between you and I..if Em comes back I wont be inferior *Lloyd pose*
Anf is an enchilada

Mikul I'll have to get to ya about ure bday as soon as I know my status. Sorry to keep you waiting you're cool to me so I'll do all I can for you :)

KO you stop being a baby and just admit Shaz > NEO ;)

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Oh reary? If you don't run it you can walk it...and if that doesn't happen you're uncuuutte...(now u have to do it ;) )

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Shaz: You've got to stop assuming that when someone talks up someone they just vsed, it means that they lost ^_^

At any rate, Eastern Invasion 2 is meant to be as much a tourist thing as it is a smash thing. As Comp said in Sweden, smash is an excuse ^_^

CATS

Smash Journeyman
Slinkovic said:
Shaz always talks his genitals up, and he beats them regularly...
hehe QFT

SEAT3 never happened, as we all know shaz' tourney was called THEFT (Taking his entitled funds Tournament)

:3

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
ZTV said:
@Anf: The female isn't my sister, if you catch my drift. ^_~
Weirdo

Seat 3 = 'give money to shaz day.' as plasia put it

Next meet is........?

Cao what was bachs reason?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Err, forget what I said, Ken only wants to come visit me in Melbourne next year (a maybe). And Zander should join him *pandasmiley* CUUUUUUUTE

BACH said something like he can only go where flights actually go to. And BACH wants to come to Australia too, before his free flights thing ends.

I told Ken you can ride on giant birds in Australia so now I gotta find a zoo that does that, cus he thinks it's like riding a real life chocobo

Bobbidy @ OC2 =CRAZZZZZZZZY
:chuckle:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
lol, nice. Are there any more from wherever you found them, or is that it?

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Laughing my *** off at Anf, so true, Cao, make sure your telling all those yankies that we do ride kangaroos so that when they come here they get their hops up thinking they will ride a kangaroo only to relise we dont then they relise how stupid they are.

fin.

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
what is this propaganda! ... who photoshopped the text onto those photos! ... WHO is trying to undermine our great heritage! ... WHO is try to take away our pride!!!

Step forward traitorous heathen!!

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
What, so you don't take a Kangaroo to uni, Anf? o.0 Well, whatever floats your boat, but I ride my kangaroo to school every day. Of course, it's getting abit longer to get there, seeing as I've been getting heavier and Otto has somehow become addicted to second hand smoke. And I don't know about you, but I've been drinking Toohey's since i was 6. =/

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Ah, touche. I forgot that you're on your P's now and are licensed to ride flightless birds. I'm still on my L's so I'm limited to hopping marsupials. Even when I get my P's, I'll stick to my good ol' roo until I become fully liscensed. That's when I'll sell my Eastern Grey Kangaroo for a Southern Cassowary.

Slinkovic

Smash Cadet
Man, I reckon you modify it; take it down to Bushwhacker automotives and chuck some blingin' 20" chromie shoes on it, get a 3" full tail system, get a sick body kit, and lower it.

Then enter it into like, Uluru-Salon and win yourself some kangaroo pouch seat covers.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Oh, well, modding it is a given, but I was thinking more around sound improvement. Ya know, 2 12" subs under each wing and replace the stock beak with an Alpine, or maybe Pioneer. I'll still get some chrome shoes, though, but probably not 20". I tell ya what, when i get it I'm gonna be oilin' it's feathers everyday to keep it in mint condition. It's so gonna be fully sick.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You guys are idiots. Wombats are awsome. Such easy parking.

and that's a shame, I was looking forawrd to getting a big bunch of them and educating the Yanks in the PRoom/BRoom.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
The only mammals I ride are...well...BOIS!
Umm, CATS you baaastard lol unlike Emily I take peoples money with style *Nice Gai pose ;)*
Ryan, you have to realise that when I talk people down it means they are IMO oh so cuuutttte.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
O.o pimp my Roo?
you guys should copy right that idea, that could be a real hit on MTV amongst such greats as sweet 16 and that other one where they check out each others rooms.

Didn't smash make it onto MTV once?

jazblack009

Smash Ace
Lauf said:
hahahah omg u guys are funny, hi im from sydney and i joined this forum just recently
is that so?
WELCOME!!!
there is a good chance i've met you and your using a different user name that i don't recognise, then you would know about the smash meet at my house.
If i don't know you or you've never heard of this crazy uber smash n00b named Jaz than add me to msn and we can arrange to see you this saturday ^_^

thats if you joined these boards to play smash in sydney, a little quick seeing as you just joined... but the smash meet is there if you want to go.
Try and search for the undead-thread thats labelled "NSW smash and stuff" or something of a similar nature for more details and a list of smashers from sydney.

and once again, welcome to smash boards

-Jaz

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
You and your fully pimped Red Kangaroos, you want a Korean Hatch-back green echidna, they go like the wind, even without pimping it.
What is happening this weekend, something was suposed to happen last weekend but it didnt, maybe if the turn out is better than Shaz, Mikul and myself (maybe Gloth) then perhaps there would be more organisation.

Top Bottom