• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
CAOTIC said:

I told Ken you can ride on giant birds in Australia so now I gotta find a zoo that does that, cus he thinks it's like riding a real life chocobo

OMF god this is so funny, I'm sig'ing this piece of gold. Must Samba de Chocobo! XD

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
<Bump for Best Forum Sideline to Date>

Southern Cassowary? wtf dude .. do you know how rare those fwuckers are? ... you'll never find one.

And look seriosuly ... I know those flightless birds go like the clappers and look good too ... but your too busy worrying about chafe from all those feathers up yo ahrse ... nah mate ... for my money you cant go past a Fat Salt Croc, smooth low ride, aggressive lines, ... none of that cheap import Gator crap ... and you might go for a freshy if youre a bit tight for cash ... but there really is no comparing ... Crickey!

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Anyone who reads this that I ahvent yet contacted my palce tomorrow meet ok ring me for details etc. 0422 601 656. *Lloyd pose*

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
@Gloth: The whole "feathers up the arse" thing isn't an issue anymore. My cousin bought a saddle from Bushwacker automotives for around $50 for his emu, and I tell ya what; it's one smooooooooooth ride now. His Emu is just pimped out all-round, though. He leaves it under a tree at night so that a drop-bear can guard against any wann-be thieves. Works pretty well, I hear.

Sorry Shaz, can't come to your meet. Goin' to another friends house tomorrow to school him at it. Rest assured that my weekend is still occupied by smash, though. ^^

fiSHtITS

Smash Cadet
jazblack009 said:
O.o pimp my Roo?
you guys should copy right that idea, that could be a real hit on MTV amongst such greats as sweet 16 and that other one where they check out each others rooms.

Didn't smash make it onto MTV once?
MTV True Life: I'm a Gamer (KillaOR)

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I wont be able to come to the meet.

My parents went off to Adelaide to buy alcohol related things. So I have to taxi my sister around all day, have fun. Dont make the newbs cry.

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Sup y'all.

Haven't posted for a while I know. Shaz, not many can make it to the meet it seems, myself included. I can't believe no one is willing to host a meet...
neways, NEXT WEEK, the weekend of the 22nd and 23rd I'll have one at my house. Decent space, a few rooms to use and good location for transporters. Start telling me right now if you're gonna be there because if there isn't a decent show up then I'm gonna cancel it. I'll post more details later in the week when we can start organising stuff like TVs etc.

Make this meet happen people! It'll go off if you guys want it to.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
freddo said:
Sup y'all.

Haven't posted for a while I know. Shaz, not many can make it to the meet it seems, myself included. I can't believe no one is willing to host a meet...
neways, NEXT WEEK, the weekend of the 22nd and 23rd I'll have one at my house. Decent space, a few rooms to use and good location for transporters. Start telling me right now if you're gonna be there because if there isn't a decent show up then I'm gonna cancel it. I'll post more details later in the week when we can start organising stuff like TVs etc.

Make this meet happen people! It'll go off if you guys want it to.
Is Sydney's enthusiasm contagious? XD

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Just a heads up for people whe might end up in my car in the future, never, NEVER wind down the passanger side window, it stays up forever.
Took me half an hour to fix it so if it's summer too bad you dont get a cool breeze.
And kudos to Chris for Falcon posing on TV. :chuckle:

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I went to the Coke live thing today and managed to get a spot right up the front (as in, against the barrier deely). Hence, the camera passed over me alot and, as Adam mentioned just then, I pulled quite a few Falcon poses. It got abit harder towards the end as people started crowding in and it got abit tight, but I pulled through and did our mantastic Captain proud. After that was finished, I proceeded to the nearest McDonald's outlet where I saw the SPITTING IMAGE of Cao. I swear, the guy working the grills looked so much like him that I almost yelled out "CAO!!!" before remembering that he's still in America.

Oh, I also got a hot girls number and owned my throat by cheering the Bulldogs to victory. :) I think I win July 16th

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
forblaze71 said:
I went to the Coke live thing today and managed to get a spot right up the front (as in, against the barrier deely). Hence, the camera passed over me alot and, as Adam mentioned just then, I pulled quite a few Falcon poses.
So, can this be viewed on TV or something, that would be cool to see.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
If you were watching video hits yesterday morning, it would've been viewable. It was live on TV, so the only way anyone can see it now is if they ask channel 10 for the tape.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
*creates awe and a moment of silence with sizable crotch*

Better.

Anf, you post way to friccin much man. I gotta say. But hi =] and hi to everyone else too. I'm still here, but I have to say i'm bleeding, because my girlfriend has moved to Qld for 6 mths, and I'm missing her badly only 1 day after departure... ARGH! lol the pain. Thats my update. =p

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
SUP nOOBs?

Jon take your f-zero racer and go to QLD, you gf is hwat!

Nick verse Forblaze (falco vs peach) found below.
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e...=view&current=ForblazeVSNick_FalcovsPeach.flv

*awaits rant from skye "you guys are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever suck"* LOL

That macht was from today at forblazes, more to come including me getting ***** in a hilarious fox ditto and a super cute boozer ditto.

Lauf

Smash Apprentice
im respondin to the guy 3 pages back xD my network card died on me
Name Huy aka Lauf/Soljiro
Occup: student (1 year to go ^^ rawr)
Location: NSW Cabramatta (please its not as bad as u hear it is)
mains: fox, falco, jigs, doc
interests: anime, drawnin, actin, games and such

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Whats happening this weekend guys ?, Freddo has backed out (sook) Anf is too scared to host (bigger sook), Mikul's birthday/smash meet is next week, Shaz hosts too much and we are loud, messy, homosexual **** (double negative ?) and I work on a Saturday so whos going to grow some kahonies ?.

By the way Mikul, Toys R Us (they can order one in but I dont know how long it will take), Myer, Target, Toy Kingdome and K-Mart dont have Boba Fett's Slave-1, they have left over Jongo Fett ones and there crap compared to Boba's. Tell me what store is near you has them and I might have to get you a gift voucher, sorry.
I'll post if Toys R Us can order them in on time.

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Hey dudes. Sorry about backing out on you guys, but I was taking a risk in making the meet this weekend.
I'm prepared to host next weekend (29th & 30th) because we can have the house to ourselves which solves most of the problems Adam kindly listed. However, if next weekend is Mikul's bday/meet then I'm not sure what's gonna happen. Maybe Mikul wants to celebrate his birthday at my house? If he's organised something at his house then that won't work, and since it's his bday bash I wouldn't host anything at the same time.

Get back to me. Catch.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Hey all.
Umm, Syke you're a fool you're going to get reported if you keep being such a loser.
Yeah Mikuls bday is next weekend. Umm..Im off to USA soon, so yeah.
Hope you're all doing well. Take care :)

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
You guys are pretty good, probably a lvl above us. Were getting our act together though and having frequent meets so we should be catching up (hopefully). Nice shiek bro, josh is training up his shiek and its turning into a heck of a challenge. Seems to improve dramatically after every match.

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
Darkwing SykeDuk said:
You guys are pretty good, probably a lvl above us. Were getting our act together though and having frequent meets so we should be catching up (hopefully). Nice shiek bro, josh is training up his shiek and its turning into a heck of a challenge. Seems to improve dramatically after every match.
Prasie from skye? some fellatio is in order....

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol @ the fox ditto. SD's and shines everywhere. Zelgadis would be proud ^_^

I watched the Falco vs Peach match, and I really like your Falco forblaze. You just need to work on staying alive a bit ^_^. Nick, learn to powershield lasers. It messes Falco up so bad with Peach. I have trouble racking up damage on Quez's Peach with Fox's laser, let alone Falco's because he's such a powershield *****.

*5 minutes later*

Just watched Falco vs Sheik. I'd say that Forblaze has really nice tech skill and his combos are basically Bombsoldier minus a bit of the Bombsoldier crazy uber ownageness. The thing you need to work on the most, in my opinion, is your defensive game. DI and teching are very important points in Falco's game, particularly against Sheik. Nick, your Sheik is quite good as well, and it can be difficult for Sheik to hold off Falco's approach. Crouching under lasers can be good, but really the area that Sheik beats Falco at is edgeguarding. Once you learn the patented Captain Jack style of 'edgerape' then you will perform much better against the fast fallers.

Otherwise, good job so far guys. Keep it up!

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
freddo said:
Hey dudes. Sorry about backing out on you guys, but I was taking a risk in making the meet this weekend.
I'm prepared to host next weekend (29th & 30th) because we can have the house to ourselves which solves most of the problems Adam kindly listed. However, if next weekend is Mikul's bday/meet then I'm not sure what's gonna happen. Maybe Mikul wants to celebrate his birthday at my house? If he's organised something at his house then that won't work, and since it's his bday bash I wouldn't host anything at the same time.

Get back to me. Catch.
Yeah my birthday is on Sat, there's a party there but I don't know if I want a meet too. So I'll just say this then: If you want to help me celebrate my birthday by playing smash do so, but I can't have drinks and food for you, unless you come to my b'day party, but it would be fun if someone did stay at my house saturday night after the party.

Adam, you could get me a B-wing instead, if that's okay. ;)

oats

Smash Rookie
its me again........ unknown to most , but yeh......
just wanna say wat up to all ^_^
u people still into this aye?

Top Bottom