• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Matches at Genesis

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
I could imagine u'd be getting pretty angry at dmg while he has doing what he did.
I'd be like fight me plox! If i played someone who did that to me, lets just say i wouldn't be so reserved. I'd prolly start going off, swearing and all that jazz.
Playing Warcraft III changes the way u act while playing video games, trust me join one dota game and lol at what goes on.

After the match finishes i'd be like good game though.
Dota... chance of getting a leaver.... 90%...

i rage hard cause u cant really play a decent game (either too easy or they leave, gg)=P

i dont see how it changes the way u act o.O except just loling at the ppl chatting in game :D

AND if u want ur controller to be broken without throwinging it at a wall just give it to FTS and he'll break it just by pressing the buttons </3

R.I.P my R shoulder button.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well I'm a bit more mature when it comes to stuff like that I mean in the end its a game so big deal, and just to point out vyse I actually saw quite a few people refuse to shake hands, and more that did shake hands but did it so grudgingly and fakely that it really didnt mean much.
besides dmg is an alright guy, i was just buttsore for a while

also I was quite honored to be repped by you Attila dont worry ;)

and I'm a brawl dude and I know bringer, he came to scabs and pwned me and my friend rein in brawl with yoshi, it was pretty lols

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Did anyone see GDX throw his controller at the wall when he got knocked out of the double elim bracket for genesis?
I was right next to GDX watching his match when he did xD

Oh, and if you say so Luke, but I guess I wasn't around for all the classic ragers (SHOULD I EVEN GO TO GENESIS?!?!?). And yeah, people would shake begrudgingly, but they still shook hands.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
that story of dsf that your gonna tell everyone, the one at havoks house, that is one such example of not shaking hands

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Alright well to get back on topic.
More matches are up in the crew battle.

I get three stocked by Co18.
He was just too good. No Johns at all.

tedeth

Smash Master
In fencing if you refuste to shake your opponent's hand you get black carded, which is a 3 month ban from competition.

Edit: Oh wow I don't remember Vyse getting ***** THAT hard.

Sieg

Smash Champion
In fencing if you refuste to shake your opponent's hand you get black carded, which is a 3 month ban from competition.

Edit: Oh wow I don't remember Vyse getting ***** THAT hard.
Thank god I don't fence then.

People who look at rage, and look down on the person who does it, have no idea what they're talking about.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
yea I watched the matches just then, you guys ***** them! =D... =(

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oh god caos peach in brawl was crazy, he was fighting a d3 I think and this guy is trashtalking at the top of his voice and he's like "your peach son you cant kill d3 you suck" and then cao killed d3 in the next 5 seconds from that, it was pretty lol

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
dude that ****** commentating was driving me nuts, id have kicked him right in the ****ing face and got kicked out of the venue for sure. trash talking in crews is fun but saying **** like you're stupid and go back home and crap isnt being funny its just being a ******...

I dunno maybe it's just me? couldnt watch the rest of the videos though because of it.

edit: god **** look at all those censored words lol. *changes some of them*

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
^a new rager appears

yeah i watch those vids
was i impressived yes
was i proud no :<
we must get better =P at trash talk and smash...
i aknowledge the person who was all like "YEAHZ" good stuff
americasss trash talk funneh son.. like u cant do that son.. o u dead now son...

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah we pwned that guy, shut him up good, for like 1 minute then he kept going on again, alot of them are quite gay like that, its just a different atmosphere there, alot more cut throat and competitive

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
dude that ****** commentating was driving me nuts, id have kicked him right in the ****ing face and got kicked out of the venue for sure. trash talking in crews is fun but saying **** like you're stupid and go back home and crap isnt being funny its just being a ******...

I dunno maybe it's just me? couldnt watch the rest of the videos though because of it.

edit: god **** look at all those censored words lol. *changes some of them*
Yeah, while we were watching it Allison turned and asked me why he was being such a prick, I didn't really know what to say. :/

Afterward I overheard him saying that he trash talks like that because he knows nobody is going to do anything about it because they'd be kicked out.

Atyeo said:
oh god caos peach in brawl was crazy, he was fighting a d3 I think and this guy is trashtalking at the top of his voice and he's like "your peach son you cant kill d3 you suck" and then cao killed d3 in the next 5 seconds from that, it was pretty lol
Haha, that was classic, if only everyone could've seen his expression, he got super owned and he knew it. :D

CAO was really laying down the **** on CO18 though, would have beat him hands down if they started the match on even stock. :3

Nike.

Smash Hero
My apologies to Austrailia about how long this is taking. The last 3 matches of the crew battle are being uploaded right now

Top Bottom