• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Matches at Genesis

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
need my match where i took stock. unlike some of you other aussie who got 3 stock geez

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
pretty sure I took more stocks than anyone else on the team, which isnt saying much since I got pwned hard

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Man, that's a horrible match, what a lame Wario haha, poor Attila =P

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
It was actually 15+/- stock we were behind by the end, not 25.
And you mean poor Luke, not Attila!

I love DMG's Wario though. It's so good to watch somebody who can space and bait that well. I love you Lukey, but man, his Wario was just playing with you the whole match.

At least you took a stock, I think I got 3 stocked by CO18.
Billy, post my matches against SK92 plzzzzz

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
see attila, thats what happens when you use my tag in qld, people like hotdogs think that your me when I'm me and your you and I'm not you and your not me.

but yeah, that was DMG who is one of the best warios there is.
it looks gay and it is but at the same time, doing it to that degree is harder than it looks, I was butthurt for a while but then when we talked to dmg abit I got over it and he's a pretty cool guy

Hotdog

Smash Lord
see attila, thats what happens when you use my tag in qld, people like hotdogs think that your me when I'm me and your you and I'm not you and your not me.

it looks gay and it is but at the same time, doing it to that degree is harder than it looks, I was butthurt for a while but then when we talked to dmg abit I got over it and he's a pretty cool guy
Haha, my bad =P, ahh, no wonder you got ***** so hard then... I get ***** by Scrub's Wario as it is =( I'm starting to see why he's such a high tier now.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its also cause I suck, I watched some vids of razer vs dmg today that ak linked me to and razer totally showed me up

tibs7

Smash Champion
im some gangster lurker that says who is perth. dont mess with me.
but seriously perth??? cmon guyzzz...

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
lololol the wii we played finals on in qld had a full name list, so i couldnt add mine, so i figured id rep you anyway. we have completely different playstyles though, so im surprised people would mix us up... does that mean you watched my norfair match against chris? definately made you proud there hehe

that match was gay. gay gay gay. i wouldve been angry playing against him and done an epic utilt irl. *stretches*

Ant1

Smash Ace
I could imagine u'd be getting pretty angry at dmg while he has doing what he did.
I'd be like fight me plox! If i played someone who did that to me, lets just say i wouldn't be so reserved. I'd prolly start going off, swearing and all that jazz.
Playing Warcraft III changes the way u act while playing video games, trust me join one dota game and lol at what goes on.

After the match finishes i'd be like good game though.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yeah, that was the thing about American players.

There were quite a few people raging/throwing controllers, but always ALWAYS, they turned to their opponent and shook their hand and said 'Good Game'. It's fine if people need to vent, but I hate it when people won't reconcile afterwards/shake their hand.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Totally Not Talking About Me.

At All.

I See What You Did There.

And I Wont Shake Your Hand.

Ant1

Smash Ace
The funny thing is, the way dmg played resulting in match not being a good game, so by saying good game i'd be lying.
But i would still say gg and shake his hand, coz it's nice to do that.
I'd just hold a grudge against him lol

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Totally Not Talking About Me.

At All.

I See What You Did There.

And I Wont Shake Your Hand.
I'm only saying what I am because when I was there, watching people throw controllers as hard as they can at walls, and very much making your brand of rage look very tame, they STILL had the sense of mind to shake their opponent's hand and say good game. AND, yes, you were the first person who came to mind.

Seriously Michael, you've got nothing on American gamer rage. You've gotta step it up ;)

EDIT: Speaking of which, I have a funny story about DSF that I have to tell you. But I'll wait til I can tell you in person since it's more funny when you actually say it.

Gords

Smash Champion
lololol the wii we played finals on in qld had a full name list, so i couldnt add mine, so i figured id rep you anyway. we have completely different playstyles though, so im surprised people would mix us up... does that mean you watched my norfair match against chris? definately made you proud there hehe

that match was gay. gay gay gay. i wouldve been angry playing against him and done an epic utilt irl. *stretches*
Yeah sorry about that, still need to go through it and delete some names. My wii has been everywhere except Melbourne :( but come rocky and it will have covered the whole east coast of australia.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Throwing controllers.

Pftt.

The **** is that?

I ****ing punch arcade machine. I smack myself in the head so much I've probably got some kind of brain damage.

They have nothing on my ****ing rage.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
SHOULD I EVEN GO TO GENESIS!!!!!!!!

We need Havok to tell the Mew2king story again. Someone should of videoed that

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
The ultimate American rager was Phillybilly. He'd throw chairs at people and get into fist fights. Suffice to say he got banned from tournaments <3

tedeth

Smash Master
DMG was cooooool.

After that Luke was like "I don't even want his signature" and I was like "oh come on he's like, super famous and super coooool" and luke was like "fiiiiiiine".

Then I was talking to luke later and said "dr mario guy" and luke was like "wait.... that's DR MARIO GUY?!?! Oh man I sure am glad I got his signature"

And yeah that M2K story was lols. Havok told it the best.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
The ultimate American rager was Phillybilly. He'd throw chairs at people and get into fist fights. Suffice to say he got banned from tournaments <3
Hahaha, that's awesome, crazy *** Americans =P Wish I could've gone to Genises to see what it's like over there, sigh, maybe next year.

I LAG

Smash Lord
Did anyone see GDX throw his controller at the wall when he got knocked out of the double elim bracket for genesis?

Top Bottom